[On Hold] What If Luz bonded...

De KaijuLord54

This is a fanfiction of how The Owl House would turn out if Luz Noceda had bonded with the Venom symbiote. Mais

Prologue
Season 1 - Part 1
Season 1 - Part 3
Season 1 - Part 4
Season 1 - Part 5
Season 1 - Part 6
Season 1 - Part 7
Season 1 - Part 8
Season 1 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 1
Season 2 - Part 2
Season 2 - Part 3
Season 2 - Part 4
Season 2 - Part 5
Season 2 - Part 6
Season 2 - Part 7
Season 2 - Part 8
Season 2 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 10
Season 2 - Part 11

Season 1 - Part 2

3.8K 72 53
De KaijuLord54

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me, this is for entertainment purposes only. Also, this chapter is based on The Owl House Season 1, Episode 3. In episode 2, Luz and Venom just ended up eating Adegast in the end. With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Eda: Well, Luz, did you ever in your life think you'd see something as breathtaking as this?

She asked as she, Luz and King were at the beach in front of a giant slug carcass.

Luz: . . . I don't like this.

Eda: Yeah, it doesn't get much more inspiring than a trash slug. It makes a home, a life from what others have thrown by the wayside. Until, bam! It gets blasted by a wave one day and croaks from all the salt. And then we get to sell the stuff it ate.

She says, wielding a pickaxe and offering it to Luz.

Luz: Please don't make me.

Venom: Wuss.

King: Oh come on, Luz. It's not every day you get to go to the dump and pick apart a garbage carcass.

He says sarcastically while laying a blanket for himself on the beach.

Eda: Eh, nuts to you both.

She says before using the pickaxe on the carcass, much to Luz's dismay.

Luz: Uh, Eda . . . what if we tried some new lessons for my apprenticeship? Like reading ancient scrolls or mix together potions, or-

Eda: Ugh! That sounds like a bunch of magic school stuff.

Luz: Magic school? Is that really a thing here?

Eda: Yeah. What's worse, they force you to learn magic the "proper" way. But magic isn't proper. It's wild and unpredictable. And that's why it's so beautiful. I didn't finish school, and look at me! Who wouldn't envy where I am right now?

She said, standing tall and proud, wielding a pickaxe in the carcass of a giant trash slug.

Luz didn't look so confident in Eda's teaching skills.

Eda: Uh . . . hey, here's a lesson. A great witch is resourceful, like this.

She says, grabbing Luz's hand putting it in a puddle of slime before taking it out to reveal a small object in the teen's hand.

Luz: Oh, it's a . . . greasy slime ball . . .

Eda: Use your slime ball wisely, young witch. Back at it! We'll hit the stink nodes first.

Luz: Actually, if it's okay, I think I'll head back and look at pictures of animals that are still alive. Love you, King. You little beach peach.

She says those last two sentences while giving King a belly rub, earning a giggle from the little demon.

Eda: More for me, then.

She says, going back to digging up the carcass.

Luz took a walk through the forest with the slime ball in her hand.

Luz: Ugh. If magic's all about digging for slime balls, maybe I don't have the stomach for it.

Venom: Yeah, you really are a LUZER.

Luz: Haha. Very funny.

She said, not amused by the symbiote's pun.

They then looked to the left as they heard someone in the distance, they went over to check it out, moving aside some bushes as they see a girl with black hair, glasses, a grey tunic with a black cowl, boots and pink sleeves and leggings.

Luz: A witch girl.

Venom: Can we eat her?

Luz: Absolutely not.

???: You can do it! Even if you get a bad grade, it's not a reflection of you as a witch. And my parents are right. There are better opportunities on this track. Now, get to school!

She says before realizing she accidentally stepped on a flower.

???: Oh no! Little friend! I'm so sorry!

She then twirls her finger, creating a magic circle that heals the flower.

Suddenly a second girl wearing the same uniform appears, riding a cart with a large pot in it.

A girl with green hair, a little bit of brown at the front, who looked at the other girl with a smug grin.

???: Willow! Wow. You're so unnoticeable that I almost rolled into you.

Willow: Hi, Amity.

Amity: Shouldn't you get to class early to prep your-

Suddenly, Willow's giant pot in her own cart began to shake until the pot fell over, opening as a purple, slimy mush of a creature exited, unable to move.

Amity: Oh, Willow . . . you don't have anything to show, do you?

Willow puts her cowl on to hide her embarrassment.

Amity: This is why people call you "Half-a-Witch Willow." Oh, looks like someone wants to say something. Abomination, rise.

She said as her pot opens. A large, purple, humanoid sludge creature with three eyes puts it's hand on Willow's forehead, drawing a slimy star on her.

Amity: Aw, it's just like mine.

She said, pointing towards a star badge that reads; "Top Student."

Amity: But much smaller and meaningless. As top student, it's my duty to tell you to keep at it. Even you could get a passing grade someday.

She said as she leaves with her cart, Luz just looks at her, angry and annoyed as she sticks her tongue out at Amity.

Venom: Can we eat that one?

Luz: That's a solid maybe.

Willow: "Oh, see you in class, superstar."

She says sarcastically.

Willow: I hate it when she does that.

She says, wiping the slimy star off her forehead.

Willow: I hate making abominations! I hate getting bad grades! Ugh, I can't stand it anymore!

She yelled as her eyes start glowing green and the flower then starts growing into large vines with thorns. One of which grabbed Luz and lifted her into the air.

Venom emerged, using her teeth to bite the vine off of Luz's leg as the teen fell to the ground.

The young witch known as Willow looked at Luz and panicked as her eyes and the vines returned to normal.

Willow: Oh, no! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!

Luz: Yeah, don't worry about it. The thorns only went through a few layers of skin.

She said as Willow stares at the human.

Willow: So . . . circly.

Luz yelped as she hid her ears with her hands.

Willow: You're human! This is astounding! A human on the Boiling Isles!

She said excitedly as she helps Luz up to her feet.

Willow: How'd you get here? What are you doing here?

They then looked into the distance upon hearing the sound of bells.

Willow: . . . I'm sorry. I can't stay. I have to go disappoint my teacher now. It was nice to meet you, human.

She said as she gets her cart and walks away.

Luz: Hey, wait! I'm Luz, and you're Willow, right? What you did with that flower and those plants, it was . . . wow!

Willow: Thanks, but I'm not even supposed to be doing plant magic. My parents put me in the abomination track at school.

Luz: Magic school?! A real life magic school on the Boiling Isles?!

She asks with excitement as Willow nods.

Luz: That's so cool! I'm jealous. I have a teacher, but her lessons are a bit untraditional. I bet she wouldn't even let me enroll. But I wish I could spend just one day there.

Willow: I wish I could get a passing grade for once. Then people would stop calling me "Half-a-Witch Willow."

Venom then forms a head coming out of Luz's shoulder.

Venom: Have you tried ripping their arms, legs and faces off?

Willow yelled upon seeing the symbiote.

Luz: It's okay! No need to panic! This is Venom, she's my symbiote. She kinda lives inside my body.

Willow: Like a para-

Venom: Finish that sentence and I'll eat you.

Willow: Sorry. I've never heard of or seen a symbiote before. Are they native to the human world?

Luz: Not really. I met Venom after she crashed on earth inside a meteor.

She says before looking at the purple mush that was Willow's abomination.

Luz: Hey, wait. I know how we can both get what we want. Venom?

Venom: Got it.

She said as Venom took control, the symbiote growing and expanding while keeping Luz's face out in the open.

Luz: Make Venom your abomination. We'll get you a good grade, and you can get us into magic school. It's fiendishly clever.

Venom: I like this idea, let's do it!

Willow: Wait, what?

Luz: We saw that girl's abomination. It's chunks of stuff that talks weird. Me and Venom are chunks of stuff and we talk weird.

Venom: I do not talk weird!

Willow giggled.

Willow: Okay. It's a deal.

She said as Venom reached out to shake her hand.

And with that, Venom covered Luz's face as the symbiote covers herself in abomination goo. Venom then hops into Willow's cart as they make their way to her school.

Willow: Welcome to Hexside School of Magic and Demonics. Just remember to stay hidden, okay?

Venom: I just hope your school won't be as boring as the one in Luz's world.

She said as they made their way inside. Willow had gotten to her locker, which was literally a living monster as it gives her her stuff with it's tongue.

Then a small, younger boy wearing light blue sleeves and leggings bumps into her.

???: Willow, did you know that humans nail barbed wire to their kid's teeth? Maybe they do it to make them magnetic?

Venom: That's dumb. You're dumb.

The symbiote said from within the pot, confusing the boy.

Willow: Okay, Augustus. I'm gonna show you something. But you have to be cool.

The boy agreed as Willow opens her pot.

Willow: Abomination, rise.

She said as Venom appeared.

Venom: Hey, what's up?

Willow: Venom, abominations don't talk like that.

Gus: Woah! I've never seen an abomination like this before!

He says excitedly as Venom reveals half of Luz's face.

Luz: Actually, she's a Klyntar.

This made the boy gasp.

Gus: No way . . . is that a human?

Willow: Most people can't tell what a human looks like, Augustus is kind of an expert.

Gus: Where are your gills?

Venom: They don't have any.

Luz: She's right, we don't. Also, I knew an Augustus in the human world, we called him Gus for short.

Gus: Gus? A nickname? Human nickname? Gus?! Call me that! This is the best day of my life.

Venom: Alright, kid, calm down.

Gus: And what are your names again?

Luz & Venom: We're Venom.

They said simultaneously.

Luz eealized what she said as she cleared her throat.

Luz: Sorry, that happens sometimes. She's Venom, I'm Luz.

Out of nowhere the school bell, which was a living monster, screamed while ringing. The noise was loud as Venom screeched in pain, retreating into the pot.

Willow: Venom, are you okay?

Venom: I HATE loud noises!

Willow: I see. Anyway, it's time for us to head to class. We'll see you later at lunch, Augustus.

Gus: Okay. See ya.

He said as they all went their separate ways.

They were in Willow's abomination class as the students presented their abominations to the teacher.

Who was being carried by his own pink abomination.

One student presented an abomination with a dozen feet all over it's body, the teacher was not pleased.

He then declares that the next failing abomination will have the entire class end up getting extra homework for a month.

The teacher called for Willow up next, the young witch was worried as she whispers to the pot.

Willow: I don't know about this, guys.

Luz: Don't worry, Willow. Venom won't let you down.

Venom: Yeah, have some confidence. I'll make that Amity girl's abomination look like my non-existent stomach acid in comparison.

Willow: Okay, if you say so.

She said as she walked up to the class with her cart.

Willow: Abomination, rise.

She said as Venom punched the top off the pot, jumping out.

Everyone gasped upon seeing the slime covered Venom, having never seen an "abomination" like her before.

Willow: Abomination, bow.

She said as Venom took a bow.

Teacher: Very impressive. But does it speak?

Venom: Mess with Willow and I'll eat you.

The symbiote said, showing off her razor sharp teeth and licking her own face with her tongue.

This amused the teacher as he clapped.

Teacher: Truly remarkable! A+!

He said, writing Willow's grade on Venom's arm.

The entire class, minus Amity, cheered for Willow as Venom got back in the pot.

Just in time too, as the monster bell went off, Venom growled in pain and annoyance, though it didn't hurt as much with her inside the pot.

Willow takes her cart outside the classroom as the teacher commended her for her "abomination", taking Amity's "top student" badge and giving it to Willow.

After the teacher left, Amity confronted her.

Amity: Last time I saw you, your abomination was mush. What did you do?

Willow: I took your pep talk to heart, Amity.

Amity: I bet you did. I've got my eye on you, half-a-witch, that badge is mine.

She said as she walked away, backwards.

Willow: Uh-oh. I think Amity's onto us.

Venom: Who cares? Let her be jealous.

She says as they went to the next class. Eventually, it was time for lunch as they sat in the cafeteria with Willow & Gus.

Gus: Hey. Do humans and Klyntars eat PB&Js?

Venom immediately used her tongue to swallow the sandwich whole.

Venom: Mmm, that's good.

Gus: That was my lunch.

Luz: Venom! You can't just take other people's lunch!

Venom: Well, maybe I wouldn't have to steal food if YOU had packed a lunch for US!!

They argued just before Amity jumps onto their table, prompting them to retreat back into the pot.

Amity: I saw that! Abominations don't eat! I know you're in there! You can't hide from me! What are you?! Who are you?! I want answers!

She yelled as she grabbed Venom, shaking her as the symbiote growled.

Teacher: Amity Blight!

Amity stopped as she looked towards her teacher.

Teacher: I suspected a twinge of jealousy, but this, this is just sad.

Amity: But, I . . . no! Look at it!

She said as Venom pretended to be brain dead.

Teacher: Report to Principal Bump's office.

Amity: But-

Teacher: Now!

Amity then lets go of Venom, storming out of the cafeteria as the teacher left as well.

Venom: I'm gonna eat that girl.

Luz: No, you will not! Remember, what goes in either of our stomachs goes in the other. We are NOT eating people. Okay?

Venom: No promises, Luz.

Luz sighed as they continued to chat with Willow & Gus until lunch period was over.

Some time later, they all went into an empty classroom as Venom exited the pot, letting Luz's face come out.

Luz: We are one sweaty abomination. But now we don't have to worry about Amity. High five!

She said as Venom stretched her hand out, leaving Willow & Gus were confused by this.

Venom: Just slap my hand. It's a human thing.

She said as Gus hesitantly high fives the symbiote. He liked it as he high fived her over and over again with excitement.

Suddenly, they heard the door creak as it began to open. Venom quickly covered up Luz's face and hopping back into the pot.

It was Amity, along with the principal as they entered the classroom.

Principal Bump: Good afternoon, students.

Willow: Principal Bump.

She said as the principal looked into the pot, Venom had submerged into the abomination goo, hiding.

Principal Bump: Abomination, rise.

He said as Venom emerged from the goo, exiting the pot.

Principal Bump: Abomination, lie.

Venom: . . . I worship the Symbiote God, Knull?

Principal Bump: Oh, no, abomination. How strange for it to get the command wrong. I mean lie down.

He says, pointing towards a table.

Venom: 'I don't like this, Luz.'

Luz: 'Me neither, but we gotta keep up the act.'

They said telepathically as Venom lied down on the table.

Principal Bump: Such a unique specimen. When miss Blight told me about your abomination, I had to come by, see what she's made of.

Willow: Oh, I have her list of ingredients right here.

Principal Bump: No. We were hoping for a closer look.

He said, taking out a knife.

Luz: 'Oh no!'

Venom: 'I'm out'

They said telepathically as Venom shot her tendrils towards Bump, knocking him to the floor as the symbiote grabbed Willow and bolted for the door.

Amity: They're getting away!

Principal Bump: No, the intruder won't get far.

He said, creating a magic circle and placing both hands onto the wall as red runes appear.

Venom stopped as she puts Willow down and lets Luz speak to her.

Luz: I'm sorry, Willow. I just wanted to see what a real magic school was like.

Willow: So what do you think?

Luz: It's lovely, actually.

Venom: Yeah, this place is fun.

They all chuckled.

Willow: Okay, we should get out of here before-

She was cut off as the red runes appeared along the school walls, before every doorway was closed off by a barrier.

Willow: Before Bump seals us in.

Venom grabbed Willow again as she tried to run away, but now all the doorways were blocked and they had nowhere to go.

They looked to see the principal sending multiple abominations after them as they slowly walked towards them like zombies.

They ran around a bit before stopping behind a pillar.

Willow: Oh, this is awful. I don't know what to do. Amity's right. I'm just half-a-witch Willow.

She said as Venom puts a hand on her shoulder, letting half of Luz's face show.

Luz: You're full witch Willow! And don't worry! We can take these guys! Besides, someone once told us that great witches are resourceful.

She said as Venom held out the items in Luz's pocket.

Willow: That's it!

She says, taking one of the items.

Luz: You mean that greasy slime ball?

Willow: Luz, it's a seed. Thank goodness you had it on you.

Venom: Hmph. Good thing a certain someone told you to hold onto it, eh, Luz?

Luz: Huh . . . yeah, you're right.

She said as Willow created a magic circle above the seed.

Willow: Please grow!

She said as giant vines emerged from the seed, making the abominations go splat as Principal Bump was tied up and held up to the ceiling.

He looked upon all the plants surrounding the school with eyes widened.

Principal Bump: Remarkable.

He said as the barrier blocking the exit had disappeared.

Venom: There's the exit!

The symbiote as she ran for it only for Amity to stand in her way.

Amity: Not so fast! I'm not letting you get away so easily. I! Want! My! Badge! Abominations, seize!

She yelled as multiple abominations chased after them. Venom roared as one punch was enough to defeat the abominations.

But more kept coming as Willow used her plants to keep them at bay.

Willow: Luz, Venom, go! I'll hold them off!

Luz: But, Willow-

Willow: I might get detention, but you'll get dissected! Go!

She said, using her vines to grab the symbiote and throwing our duo out the school as the doors closed and locked themselves.

Venom: No! I liked her!

The symbiote yelled as she attempted to pry the doors open, to no avail.

Luz: We can still help her, we just gotta get Eda!

Venom: Say no more!

They said as Venom ran as fast as she could until they made it to the Owl House. They could see Eda & King up ahead as Luz yelled.

Luz: Eda!

She then tackled Eda in a hug as Venom retreated into Luz's body.

Eda was bothered by Luz's hug, still not knowing what a hug even is.

Luz: Eda, we need your help! Our new friends are in trouble!

Willow: Luz! Venom!

Our duo was surprised as they turned around to see Willow & Gus running towards them, giving them a big hug as Venom forms a head coming out of Luz's shoulder.

Willow: You won't believe it. Everything's perfect now!

Venom: You're right, we don't believe you.

Willow: Principal Bump was so impressed by my plant magic, that he's switching me over to the Plant Track. Look!

She says, snapping her finger and spinning around as her pink sleeves and leggings turned green.

Luz: Congrats, Willow! Wait, what about Amity?

Gus: She kept asking the principal if what happened today would count as extra credit.

Venom: Well, I can't wait to see what happens the next time we sneak in.

Willow: . . .

Gus: Uh, about that. You're kinda, sorta . . . banned.

He says, holding up a banned poster of Venom.

Willow: But we can come here and teach you what we've learned.

Luz: Thanks guys. But we have a pretty great teacher already.

This made Eda smile.

Eda: Yeah! Luz is my student! Back off, academy twerps.

She said as everyone laughed.

Eda: Ah, Venom's first wanted poster. Soon enough you'll get one too, kid.

She said, making Luz & Venom smile.

-To be continued-

If you guys are enjoying this story please give it a like, comment your thoughts, give me a follow and share this story with your friends.

If any of you have any ideas for a story you'd like me to write, feel free to let me know in the comments or in my DM.

With that said, I hope you all have a nice day.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

100K 3K 34
The Owl House FanFiction Luz is forced to go back to the human realm after defeating Emperor Belos. Eda makes a promise that she'll fix the portal an...
448 3 16
The Boiling Isles, a land of bubbling magic and fantastical creatures, hummed with its usual chaotic rhythm. But beneath the surface, a shadow pulsed...
243 7 1
This is a rewrite of Dance Like Nobody's Watching ( A Luz x Amity [Lumity] Story) Similar plot, different dialogue This will NOT connect with the oth...
52K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...