You Are Mine, Only Mine.✅

By Hotsweetiepie

Beyhadh Story. It is not the same story where Maya is obsessed with Arjun. Everything is reversed in this... More

Intro
Prolonge
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Epilogue 1
Krishna Arjun Sharma
Maahi Arjun Sharma
The Day I Met You ( 2nd Book in PBMS)
My Precious Treasure (3rd Book in PBMS)

Epilogue 2

1.4K 28 11
By Hotsweetiepie

10 years later

Maya is cooking in the kitchen, her children's favorite food. 

She was busing in her work,  didn't see her Love staring at her lovingly.

Arjun walks without making a sound and stands behind Maya. A small scream left her mouth when Arjun hug from the back. 

Arjun: shoo. it's me. 

Arjun said in his deep manly voice into the Maya ear. Maya shivers in the intensity of his voice. 

Maya: Arjun. You came.

She said and move to face him but Arjun stops her. Maya felt Arjun place wet soft kisses on side of her neck. 

Maya: Arjun. What are you doing?

Arjun: I am doing what every husband is supposed to do after coming from work, which gives loves to their wife. 

Arjun said biting her side neck and Maya hissed at sudden pain and pleasure. 

Maya: Arjun someone will see us. 

She said. 

Arjun: I don't care. You are my wife and I have every right on you. 

Saying that Arjun turns Maya and he looks at his beautiful wife's face. 

My Maya is the same beautiful as the day I have seen her for the first time. Arjun said in his mind.

 Without wasting time, Arjun combines his lip with her soft delicious one. He tastes her lip and devours her entire mouth like he was starving for only her. The kiss was not soft and sweet but full of passion and hardness. 

Maya accepts what Arjun gives her in the kiss and at some point tries to match his speed but Arjun was way too dominating and doesn't leave a chance for her to take control. 

Arjun only moves when Maya asking for breath and they both rested foreheads on each other. 

It's been 14 years of their marriage and still, Arjun makes Maya breathless when he kisses her. 

Their love for each other never lessens and has increased the amount of time they spend with each other. 

They have enjoyed every moment they have to spend with each other but could not ask for more from the god than he has given them. 

Maya and Arjun's breath normalized and they stared into each other eyes. 

Maya: Arjun I want to tell you something about kids. 

Maya said when she is still in his arm. 

Arjun: What do you want to say, about kids?

Maya: That when they come from school, both krishu and Tweety were not in good mood.

Arjun: what do you mean?

Maya; I mean Tweety ( Mahi Arjun Sharma, first child) sulking at his younger brother, ( Krishna Arjun Sharma as Krishu) not talking to him and Krishu was trying to make her elder sister happy but she didn't listen to him. and when I ask them what happen, Tweety said she will say when her daddy came at home. 

Arjun: Let's go and know what happens between them. 

He said taking Maya's hand in his and walk to the children's room. 

They reach and stand out of the children's room and see Krishna (Now 10 years old) trying his best to make Tweety (Now 13 years old) smile at him and Tweety twisting from side to side and not looking to him. 

Arjun looks at his bundle of joy - his youngest sweet and innocent Daughter Arika Arjun Sharma. 

Aru (Arika) is 8 years old and most sweet and innocent child just like her mother. She is the apple of her family.  Everyone in the house, make sure Arika is protected and look after even their sibling makes sure she is safe and protectd. 

Everyone is possessive of the princess of the house, especially Krishna who has vowed to protect his innocent princess forever. 

Aru cutely looking at her brother and sister and try to understand what is happening. 

Both Maya and Arjun enter the room and Arjun calls Jr. Maya. 

Arjun: Tweety. 

Arjun calls Jr. Mahi - Tweety, Krishna - Krish, and Arika - Princess. 

Maya calls Jr. Mahi - Tweety, Krishna - Krishu, and Arika - Aru. 

Mahi looks up and sees her father walking into the room holding her mother's hand. 

Aru: Daddy. 

Aru runs to her father and jumps on him and Arjun catches her daughter and hugs her. 

Arjun: How is my Princess doing?

Aru: Good daddy. 

She said in her sweet melodic voice.  Arika's voice is sweet just like Maya which Arjun adores the most. 

Maahi: Dad.

She said moving toward Arjun who has Aru in his hand. 

Arjun looks at Maahi and said. 

Arjun: What happen Tweety. Your mom told me that not talking to your brother and being angry at him for something? Tell me what happened? 

Maahi: dad he punches a boy at school. 

She said and pointing at Krishna. 

Arjun + Maya: What?

Both said at the same time and stare at his son. 

They are shocked as they could not believe what just Maahi said. 

Krishna is a calm and most sensible boy. He is only 10 years old but he is a most understanding boy than others who are similar to his age. Krishna is someone who thinks first and then takes action and his punching at some boy is something new that both parents never thought about it. 

Maya: Krishu, what your sister said is correct that you punch as a boy? 

Maya said and tear run down her cheeks. 

Krishna: Mom, don't cry. I didn't punch him for no reason.  

He moves to his mother and wipes her tear with his hand. He can never see tears in his eyes. 

Arjun: What did he do, Krish?

Arjun knows his son will never do something without any reason. His punching someone means that he might have done something that he didn't like. 

Krishna: Dad, the boy forcefully try to touch our Tweety and I didn't stop myself and I punch him on his face straight. 

He said. 

Arjun's faces turn red and he fists his hand tightly. 

Arjun: who was that? tell me his name. How dare he touch my daughter? 

Arjun said greeted his teeth and he is boiling in anger. 

Krishna: Don't worry he will not touch Tweety again. I already teach him lessons. 

He said. 

Arjun relaxes when Krishna state that. 

Arjun: You did good, Krish. I am proud of you today. 

Arjun said and Krishna smile at his dad's word. 

Maahi: Dad. 

She whines and everyone looks at her. 

Maahi: dad, you are not serious right? You just complimenting him for punching someone. 

Arjun: Tweety what your brother did was correct. He protected you. 

Maahi: No dad, I can protect myself. I don't need Krish or someone else to protect me. 

Arjun: Then why tweety you didn't do anything when that boy tries to touch you.  

Maahi: because dad I want to see to what extent he can go. He didn't touch me, dad, and if he touches me then I know what to do with him, dad. I would have not spared him. That is why I am angry at Krish for punching a boy when I can do the same thing to that boy. 

She explains to her dad. 

Krishna: Sorry, Tweety. But I can't see that why I  lose my calmness and act out before thinking anything. 

Maahi: I am happy and sad, Krishna.  Happy because of your love and care for me and sad because you didn't let me handle the situation on my own. 

Krishna: Sorry once again, tweety. 

Maahi: it's okay. I forgive you. Next time don't be like this. Okay. 

Krishna nods and Maahi smile at him 

Maahi: Now give me a hug. 

Krishna goes and hugs his ender sister. 

They both were hugging each other when they feel someone pull their cloth. 

Aru: I want to hug too.

They both look at their cute and innocent sister and smile. 

The three siblings hug each other. 

Arjun takes Maya in his arm and looks at their children. Arjun looks at Maya who is crying, looking at kids and he wipes her tears and kisses her forhead. 

Arjun: I love you, My Maya.

He whispers in maya ears. 

Maya smile and said.

Maya: I love you too, Arjun, and thank you so much for coming into my life and give me beautiful children. 

She said and shyly peck Arjun's lip. 

14 years but it seems like yesterday they meet each other. The journey of Arjun and Maya started the day they met each other in the hospital. That day, Maya become Arjun's obsession and he did everything to make her his. See today, they both are together with a bundle of joy - their three children. 

Maya-Arjun's story ended and their children's story started here. 

End

Thank you to following people who support me and shower their love through the book. 

Now finally My first book finished. Thak you once again for giving me this much love. 

Bye. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 51.1K 43
"Abhay please.....please don't." i said while backing off from him. "why darling? did you forget, i am your dear husband" he said while evilly smirki...
230K 12K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
51.5K 2.2K 62
"Beauty can be a blessing or a...Curse. people who believe in Faith, soulmates and love are really lucky, because it's proves that they dream. They a...
469K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...