MY INNOCENT MATE (Taekook)

Por PonnuVaidehi

what happens when a fragile little omega who lost his parents at an early age, taken care of by his alpha bro... Mais

PURPLE MOON PACK
2.jungkookie
not an update
chanbeak
The Ball
The Alpha Girl🐺
yoonmin❤️
mother's instincts
first day at the Kim's (yoonmin 🔞)
vante🐺
mission MELTING THE ICE
The Truth UnTold
Lie
clouds
blue & grey (18+)
butterfly 🦋
omega life
changes
yuna💜
not an update😇
💜*spoiler*💜
baby mochi😇
not an update💜
i need you
house of cards
tear
mess
hello😆🥳
mark
yoonkook and tae
moon's vante
irene
first night💜💜
happiness
chocolate
bunny koo
paradise🤗 (+18)
quick question 😵😂
Moonlove💜 (+18)
Him & I (+18)
nothing like us💜
missing part (+18)
blood and heart
winter bear
double bunny😈😂
**** can you read it please? **
baby kicks😍🥰
love (+18)
cupcake🥰
jeon yeona😇
bliss
pain😭🥺
red eyes
losing💔
lost💔
dandelions 🍃
🤷🤷
cinnamon rolls💜
Name 💜
😂😂😂😂😂😂
** can i ask a favour🥺🥺🥺
peaches & cream
strange
not an update😁😁
ocean lavender 🌸
red string of fate
my universe
reviews😅😅
good morning bubs😇🙈
i m sorry 😭
mine💜
fireflies💜💜 (+18)
wedding night (+18)🥵
the preparations
guys please let me write
alpha & his luna 💜
surprise😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈
chocolate 💜
hello bubs💅💅
wildest night(+18👀💧)
hello my unholybubs😂😂😂😂
purple💜
who?
something big is comming.... our death😵😵😵😵
unlocking the unexpected
author & kookie is mad at you🤢🤢
sorry bubs for late update.... 😫😫
guysssssss😭😭😭😭
who is he??
bubs come fast.....
he llo
yoongi
can i show u something 😂😂
cover pic🥰
blood ink

Alpha Taehyung

8.7K 393 100
Por PonnuVaidehi

Another bright and beautiful morning in the purple moon pack house. The head alpha was sitting over the couch in the large living area of the pack house reading some important papers.

Unlike other pack lunas purple moon pack luna is different. She is as powerful as her husband a trueblood in precise, she is the most beautiful lady in the entire south, she is talented in fight, brave and courageous, most importantly her character. She is as soft and sweet as an omega, no one will think she is a trueblood seeing her pic and hearing about her, she treat each one of her pack member as her own child, and the pack loves her, the decision she made will be as good as the head alpha himself chooses and for all these traits of her, her husband don't have a fear to leave the pack in her hands for going for meetings, the pack is safe in the beautiful hands of Kim Jisso.

She is sweet and calm but never try to get on her bad list, its not simply dangerous its deathly dangerous. She have only one weakness, her family most importantly her childrens. Her alpha child is more attached to her while the omega is a complete dad child. He is the naughiest among the two and will escape from her just because he have the head alpha and his hyung in his little baby pinkies.

While the two were discussing about the matter of their son having no intrest in mates, that he was not even trying ti find out the one. Its been two year over he complete 18 still, he dont put efforts and that's making headaches for the beautiful luna. She want her son to have his mate as soon as possible, because he is the next alpha, he needs his luna by his side. She prayes for moon goddess to bless them show the one for her son as soon as possible.

And that's when a girl hopping like a cricket enters the pack house. The luna saw her and smile while the girl stop hopping like an idiot on seeing head alpha and luna, she immediately bows down and smiles and say

"Good morning head alpha, good morning luna" she smiled.

"Good morning lisa. How are you dear? You come to get jimin is it? " Jisso replaid completely aware of why the certain omege appear in the early morning, and what she is upto.

"Yes luna" she smile awkwardly because she know what luna actually mean in that grinning.

" good morning lisa. Join us for breakfast okay" said hyunsik with a smile.

" yes alpha. " lisa again bows to the two and escused herself. Climbing on the wooden stairs to directly runs to the certain omega's room. She opens the door and there he is. Spread like a starfish on the bed.

"Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Kim Jimin. You bitch wake up" lisa growls.

Jung lisa, the pretty omega who is partner in crime of second prince, omega Kim Jimin. She is sister of jung hoseok who is one of the best warriors in purplemoon well as future head alphas one of the best friend too. Hoseok was mated with y/n, and thats where these two omegas goes on nuts. Hoseok being the first to have mate among their small group, and he is still the only one so seeing him loving his omega, cherishing her, treating her like queen made these two omegas the immense desires to have mate as soon as possible. It's like their only dream and job.

So here she is waking her best buddy to go to the pack ground where alphas and omegas gonna train, its their daily job, they keep an eye on all unmated alpha, imagine how could have been if they are mated, they just simply overthing to an extend they have children then next day find and escuse and dream of another one.

Since these two have few weeks to reach 18 they have to make sure they feel a pull to someone, so that they can make their mate fall and it makes them with their mates as soon as they are 18. Feels stupid right?? And that's exactly these two idiots are doing for a few days.

Lisa start to shake jimin as if he was in a blender, still that one was in his dreamland with some alpha...
And last she pour the water in his head and growl
"Yaaa..... i am taking your alpha.... he is mine"

And thats when the omega stand on his feet, changes his eyes to his icy blue, hair on all direction, drool over the corner of lips, dress not in proper and he growls back at her

"You dirty piece of cake.... how dare you"

And that's when lisa rolls on floor seeing the face of jimin and he growling over a random alpha. Once she stop laughing she look at jimin sitting on the bed, dozing again. She smack his head and said

"You idiot, get ready we have to go to ground, we are late they must go back. If so i gonna end your life today".

" yaa jung lisa..... y dont you call me early. If i lose my alpha i gonna rip your head" he said back and ran to bathroom to get ready, leaving a dumbfounded lisa on his room.

After getting ready they comes out of the room and crossing the corridor, and that was their first mission to pass the corridor without get noticed by the alpha in next door.

On reaching his hyungs room, the start to tiptoed to cross the door across without making noice, on passing they peeked through the curtain at the door that's been dancing in the morning wind and there he is, the well built most dangerous and powerful and most handsome future alpha of Purple moon..............
Alpha Taehyung.

(Please ignore the board and handhuff )

They saw him was not facing to the door, so they start to seek out. But who are tgey trying to fool? The trueblood alpha Taehyung whose sences are 10x more of a normal alpha. Still he don't turn around but slightly smile thinking of how naughty his younger brother is.

On reaching the stairs the two omegas run to the ground.

Taehyung gets ready comes to downstairs and greet his parents.
"Good morning appa good morning eomma". He shows his boxy smile. He hugs his mom by a side while she patted his back and place a kiss on forhead.

"Good morning pup, how was your sleep. Are you going to ground today? " she enquired.

"Yes, eomma and i know that two idiots don't take their breakfast. Can you wrap it for them, i will take it with me. " he said.

And a pair of eyes watches everything, feeling proud of having such a great son powerful bht considerate the best for the future of purplemoon. He watches the mother son duo in sparkling eyes. Feeling proud to have the most beutiful mate, most handsome son, and most cutest son and a beautiful pack. What can he ask for? He was blessed, truly.

Looking at his son, he is the most handsome wolf in the entire wolves including north. He is the most powerful as his both parents are trueblood.

but something made hyugsik sad. His son don't find a mate yet, and it starts to make him worry. He has to mave a plan since taehyubg is not intrested. And that must be held as soon as possible. He was in deep thought

"Eomma, jiminies birthday is coming. You forget, its his 18th." Tae says to his mother.

Hyungsik turns to his son and wife and gradualy smiles as if he won something and mindlink his wife

"Honey, how about we conduct a ball on jimin's bday? So that we can know who his mate is and also we might get our tae's mate too? " he grins

Jisso snapsed her head to her husband and smile widely

"Yeobo, how come you are so smart. I love your smart brain. Okay lets not mention it to tae now. Lets tell them at dinner. And jimin will be okay i know that brat, since its jimin's bday tae will not suspect and tell anything. Lets invite other packs also"

Hyungsik nod with a smile and then smirk at tae, who suspect his parents are mind linking. The maid comes with their breakfast. With that taehyung starts to moves to the pack ground, telling bye to his parents.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

50.8K 2.2K 59
[OT7] [omegaverse] 💜 Jimin always wants to find a home and wants to be loved. But he doesn't know how to be able to love or how to accept them beca...
448K 26.2K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...
637K 19.6K 75
⚠️BEING EDITED⚠️ On a hunt Jungkook ends up saving a beautiful rare Omega that he didn't know existed from danger. After the incident they felt so dr...
22.1K 1.5K 38
Two souls fated to be together but can they overcome every obstacles of their path and be together? "Bub don't worry I will always protect you even...