fairytale CLOSED

By dorkiest_nerd

FAIRYTALE | "I'm in love with a fairytale" IN WHICH KATIE | makes graphics for you all [ PERMANENTLY CLOS... More

FAIRYTALE
rules
covers
gifs
10.3.2021 | delivery1
11.13.2021 | delivery2
12.27.21 | delivery3
1.8.22 | delivery4
1.16.22 | delivery5
moodboards
12.26.21 | delivery1
12.26.21 | delivery2
manips
themes
themeeeeesssss luv
gif spams
gifts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYA
10.31.21|halloween dump
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RORY
vv late christmas gifts <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYD
portfolios
past portfolio
drafts + portfolio
delievery one
moodboards / manips
delievery three
graphic dump
graphic dumps
9.19.2021 | graphic dump
11.14.2021 | MEGAN, it's literally all for you queen
11.21.21 | eternals>>>
i have zero (0) self control
1.22.22 | graphic dump
2.4.22 | surprise <3
2.18.22 | graphic dump
3.8.22 | deliveries
3.12.22 | mics deliveries
contest entries
contest entry for @Winter326
contest entry for @-lxcifer
contest entry for @saturnsbluestar
contest entry for @-anakxn
contest entries for @astrxids
contest entries for @belovass
contests
fairytale, vol. i: celebration time
entries one
entries two
entries three
fairytale, vol. i: results

delievery two

105 12 29
By dorkiest_nerd

i'm literally insane so
enjoy your orders!!

for starkovsjedi

first off, yes you only asked for one gif buttt Adelaide and Madden are very sexc and I found two gifs of her I just had to use!! I tried to go with a sad feeling for one and an angst feel for the other!! gifs are honestly a lot of fun for me so the whole process for all four didn't even take half an hour to create. the reason that there are two of each gif are because of size, on mobile you can see the difference. the first of each of the gifs is sized at 185x185 and the second of each is sized at 135x135, I did this because I personally like smaller gifs lol!!
thank you sm for requesting!!

for girlofstarlight

I've been wanting to make one of these aesthetics for awhile now so thank you so much for requesting this!! and I loved having the chance to make you something, especially for these two whom I adore!!
I feel like the middle image for them was perfect, and I tried to get the red / space / artist / marvel universe feel into the graphic!! the first is obviously without text and the second has text just so that you can see which you like better!!
anyways, I love you so much and thanks for requesting!!

for -sydthesloth-

well bestie you ordered this, like over a month ago BUTT I LOVE WHAT I DID!! the manip ( as I screamed to you ) is one of the best I've done in that style for a while and I'm happy with the results!! the manip is there for your taking too bc I love them sm and I'm proud of it!!
I'm so excited for Pure to come back, and thanks for requesting queen!!

for Zapsalis

HELLO QUEEN!! thank you so much for ordering, I was a little hesitant to accept because I was worried I would screw up the graphic (especially after I started reading your amazing book!!) I love Naruder so much, even if I am only a couple chapters in!!
now onto the actual graphic!! as you can see by my other orders here I usually go ahead and show the graphic before talking about it, but this one is super special because my amazing bff (-sydthesloth- is amazing and everyone should follow them) recently taught me how to add psd filters and I immediately jumped with inspo to make a graphic!!

(here is the uglier version with no filter)
AND NOW YOUR CHOICES OF THE DIFFERENT FILTERS!! ( EEEE THESE HAVE TO BE THE BEST AND MY NEW FAVORITES OF ANYTHING I'VE EVER MADE!! )

whichever one (or ones) you like the most are yours!! I hope you like it/them!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.8K 42
When Lauren, a 15 year old shy actress, meets actor, Griffin Gluck, will he turn her world upside down, or will he give her the grace to get out of h...
1K 60 30
From the way he looks... the way he smiles.. the way he laughs.. Everything.. This man makes the words i wanna say stuck into my throat.. ||
293K 20.6K 153
TΓ‘c phαΊ©m: ToΓ n thαΊΏ giα»›i đều Δ‘ang đợi người Δ‘α»™ng tΓ’m. TΓ‘c giαΊ£: Tα»‘ TΓ’y Người gΓ΅: Mia của bαΊ‘n nΓ¨ Beta: Hoa Hoa của bαΊ‘n Δ‘Γ’y Ý lΓ  truyện nΓ y gΓ΅ nhanh quΓ‘...
96.4K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...