Maiden [JAKEHOON]

By BilliSVT

Book 3 of Café EN- series Sunghoon wants him to be more than just his personal maid More

Book 3
t-w-o
t-h-r-e-e
f-o-u-r
f-i-v-e
s-i-x
s-e-v-e-n
e-i-g-h-t
n-i-n-e
t-e-n
e-l-e-v-e-n
t-w-e-l-v-e
t-h-i-r-t-e-e-n

o-n-e

6.7K 327 351
By BilliSVT

"Jake! Here, regular orders on Table 7!"

"Okkieeee~"

Jake happily skipping to the said table with a huge smile on his face, nothing really bother about his life except the fact that he need more money. Sunoo is waving at the Aussie boy and gesture him to join them as well "only for 5 minutes!"

"Is there anything weird happening again?" Jake ask as he sip some of Sunoo's milkshake which the younger doesn't mind. Jungwon just shook his head while biting his mango cupcake "For now, its me and Jay hyung only dating for a week, nothing news-"

"Only a week and they already act like a married couple!"

"You exposer-" Jungwon rolled his eyes when Sunoo playfully wiggling those eyebrows with teasing expression. Jake just laugh at the two but deep inside, he's sick about the message he got from his sister "Urg..."

Sunoo luckily hear the low groan coming out from the older since he sit next to him "Hyung, is there anything bothering you? You know, you can tell us anything you like. I can read on your face that....you have something to worry about-"

"Money...I need more money to pay my mother's hospital bills"

"Oh...really? I think we can he-"

"No! Sunoo, Jungwon...I know you try to give me the moneys but No! I can't take that from you-" Sunoo and Jungwon are about to explain themselves on why they want to help him but Jake always cuts them off "- I just need a new job with much salaries than a simple part time job!"

The realisation hit Jungwon's head and straight up staring at the Aussie boy, Jake feel a bit weird when the younger just casually look at him without saying any more words "Won, why are you looking at him like that?" Sunoo ask out of curiosity because of the sudden changing expression

Jungwon take out his phone from the backpack and read something, making his two friends to stared at him with confusion "Jake hyung, how old are you? I mean...your date of birth as well?"

"Uh...I'm 19 years old, born on 2002, wait I thought you already know it-"

"Just ask to make sure and do you really need a job?"

"What job?" Sunoo is quick to ask rather than Jake, the two continue asking Jungwon about the salaries since that is the most important part "60 dollars at a day! And-"

"BISH WHAT?!! AT A DAY?"

"yeah, so about the job-" Jungwon try to explain what that job is but Jake slams his hands on the table, startling his friends and others on the Café to look at him with wide eyes "I don't care what kind of job is that-.."

"..-I need that job!"

Jungwon slowly nod his head with the same shock expression "Okay, I will send you the location and you will go there to have an interview but I dont really know if there's that anyway, you can go now if you want-" Jungwon literally can see the excitement and non-existing tail's wagging on Jake's back. Sunoo is still confuse because he doesn't know what kind of job did Jungwon even recommended the Aussie boy because the younger hasn't told him before and he just thought that maybe the job is on Jay's Company

[Private Chat]

My lovely Angry Bird💛

Hyung, I just finished your work
You don't need to worry about your aunty anymore
😌☕

Wow thanks baby
But who?
How?
When?
What?

😑😒

"Even though we still want you to work with us, your mother's life depends on it. So, it's your choice Jake, dont feel bad about it" While Jungwon is busy chatting with his boyfriend, Jake explain about the new job to Heeseung "It's not even clear that they're going to make me get the job but I just want to...at least try it!"

"I hope you will get it!"

"Thanks hyung" Jake quickly take his jacket and head out from the shop without looking back after Jungwom sent him the location on the chat. Sunoo wave at the older until he disappear while Jungwon widen his eyes "Wait hold the fuc up- I haven't explain what kind of job it is and also about his future master's personality-"

"Future Master?"
.
.
.

Jake has been sitting at the backseat of the car, feeling nervous and excited at the same time, thinking that if he luckily get the job...his mother can finally face the surgery without worrying about the bill but only if he knew what job it is. The taxi driver stared at the address shown by the Aussie boy with wide eyes and jaw drop

"I haven't been to The Park Mansion for over 30 years! What are you even going to do there, young man?"

"Oh ah...to get a job? Yeah!" Jake doesn't know the place he's been trying to get there is a mansion but who cares, he just need the gawddamn job. The driver dont even surprised about hearing the job, because most of the people want to work under The Park Tech Company "Well, if you get the job, that means you're going to work at the most richest technology company in Seoul. Good luck with your interview, young man!"

"Thank you Sir!" Jake start to get more excited when he heard about the company, thinking he might need at least some important certificate and qualifications...urg I should have bring those but its okay, I have the photos on my phone-

"We arrive, finally... Goodluck again!"
Jake can't help but to thank the man over and over again because of his kindness. The Aussie boy gazes at the huge mansion full of white colours and expensive yet plain furnitures.. Why am I in a mansion instead of a company building? What job-

"Hello! Nice to meet you, can we help?" The head of the maid ask when she sees the confuse stranger coming inside the building with the help of the guards "I'm here for a job, Mam! Nice to meet you two!"

"A job?" The woman tilt her head and after that she continue to smile at the boy "I understand, Young Master Park Jongseong had already informed us. So you must be the one then" Jake is now the one who's confused...who is Park Jongseong? Oh...right must be Jungwon's boyfie

"What's your name?"

Oh interview?

"My name is Sim Jaeyun!"

"How old are you?"

"19 years old-" the head maid widen her eye, nodding in satisfaction. Jake fidget his fingers, feeling nervous and confused about why the head maid suddenly interview him at the first place "What will you do if your boss is in a bad mood, yelling at you or even trying to fired you without your fault?"

That's ridiculo-

"I will never shout back at him, I will respect him no matter what..I will try my best to stay positive in such situation and give him a chance if he hurt me-" because I need that gawddamn money!

The head maid smiles again at Jake and the Aussie boy doesn't know if he should feel happy or nervous at this moment. "Welcome Mr. Sim Jaeyun, you're finally hired! If you need any help, we'll be always here anytime!"

"Really? Oh my ghost! Thank you so much!" Jake want to jump at the same time, he doesn't know how to explain his happiness but still...there is something he really want to know "Mam, can I ask what job is it? I mean what am I going to do?"

"Oh you don't know?" The woman gets shock but still smile at the Aussie boy "You're going to be our Young Master's personal maid"

Wait what?
A maid? A FUCKING MAID?
Jungwon you little- *sigh* okay this is for mom
For the money
Only for this time! Shit-

Jake finally follow the head maid on the centre of the mansion, she left the boy alone on that place after she told him to wait for his boss. Jake can only feels nervousness and his trembling abit when he hears the loudly footsteps on each tile floors

Jake's finally sees an Angel!

He just came down from the stairs, emotionless, cold, dark and fearness aura is the things that Jake feels when he saw the boy walking towards him and even stands in front of him "H-Hii! My name is Sim Jaeyun and I'm hired to be your personal m-maid!"

Again, the boy stay silent, he keep on deeply staring at Jake's eyes and the Aussie boy can see the emptiness or loneliness on his boss eyes..Gosh please at least show another expression! He look like an ice statue-

Jake gulp down his nervousness, he really need to end up this awkwardness and silence between them, he began to talk but immediately flinch when the boy in front of him suddenly growls "S-Sir..uhm-"

"Call me Master! Understand?"

M-Master?

*----*------*-->>>>>💙

I'm sorry that you need to reread this...I'm so angry when I check that the latest isn't saved and published in incomplete words..I'm really sorry

And thanks for reading this chap💛

Happy Birthday to someone🌹

3th August!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 160 21
Y/n L/n really wanted to go to enhypen's concert STORY SET IN 2023 STORY IS AMBW
24.8K 1.4K 17
❝look how they shine for you❞ sunsun figureskating!au by suncenzo on ao3. #3 in sunsun 07.01.22
74.9K 4.3K 16
-𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐧- Friendship blooms between Yeri and her idols, Enhypen.
10.9K 674 37
complicated story .... complicated fellings .... complicated LOVE .... LESSERAFIM & ENHYPEN Series : book#4 |chaemura|