I DARE you!!! try to make a M...

By ChithraAntony

Two lovely birds married and leading a heavenly life. But.. urgh!!! Why greed, obsession, revenge exists in... More

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 5
Chap 6

Chap 4

200 24 2
By ChithraAntony

"I am his girlfriend, and today I am revealing about our relationship in front of you all, I love you baby"

And before I could deny her statement, a photo of me and that witch hugging each other was displayed on a big screen situated at the stage followed by more pictures. In a pic, due to the angle, it looked like me and Lu Enjie kissing each other and in another pic, she was clearly kissing my cheek. The whole crowd gasped seeing those pictures. 

That's when it dawned to me, it was all her plan to make me accept her as my girlfriend putting my career at stake. But, she misjudged me. My love is only for my baby, and I care no less about my career, reputation, or anything. 

Before I could give a damn fit about her ugly drama, the whole crowd went quiet when a figure pushed all the securities and staff and then climbed the stage. 

When I turned to look at that figure with a mic in his ears, which was taken from... Mmm.. maybe that's not the correct word... which was snatched from the MC, I visibly relaxed...

Well, you would think how my little baby reached the stage surpassing all the guards right? I told Nah.. all people in my company other than higher management knew my bunny as my close friend, so he reached near to the stage without any issues. On top of that, he is such a sneaky bunny like a real rabbit that he easily escaped from the guard's hold when he claimed the stage

All my anger vanished like a burst of a bubble when I watched my bunny standing next to me with his cute bunny smile. You can't blame me, you know... even if I am held hostage with a gun pointed at my temple, I would admire my baby, that's how whipped I am...

Now I am more than excited to watch the drama that's about to happen now. Poor girl, she played with fire. 

My bunny's voice was beyond joyful"Well, Miss. Lu... this is really shocking as well as surprising news for us. You and Mr. Wang... Wow... we can't believe this. When you announced your relationship with Mr. Wang, management really got excited and so we are gonna have a little interview about your love life now... shall we begin...." Of course, let's begin this play... you're dead in my bunny's hand Miss. Lu Enjie... *smirk*

Since I haven't denied her statement, she misunderstood that I accepted her due to the fear of losing my career. She was grinning ear to ear nodding her head vigorously... since she is new in our company, she hasn't met my bunny before. My bunny, like an interviewer, started asking questions to her.

My Bunny: How long you have been in a relationship with Mr. Wang?

Witch: Three months (Tsk... I only knew this witch for one month)

My Bunny: Oh... that's sweet! who courted whom?

Witch: Bobo proposed me first

I felt shivers run down my spine not because of that witch blabbering that I proposed to her first, it's because when that girl addressed me as Bobo... Zhan's whole demeanor changed and that smirk... it's evil *shiver* Many people say, my smirk looks intimidating but trust me, that's not true coz the most intimidating smirk I have ever seen is my bunny's smirk. 

But before anyone could notice he hid that smirk with his bunny smile again...

My Bunny: Wowwww... is it... he even proposed you... how he proposed you... please explain it to our fans who are so happy and excited after knowing about your relationship!!!

Hahaha... Sarcasm... pure sarcasm... that witch slightly glared at my baby... coz you know what, no audience felt excited about this news. They look more or like dead I can say...

But this evil witch, she is such a liar... god!!! how can she lie like this on spot...

Witch: You know, after we dated for two months, one night I returned home after my practice. When I opened the door, the whole house was pitch dark, I kept on calling his name again and again but he didn't respond to me... when I somehow struggled and switched on the light... you know what... he, in the middle of the living room in one knee with a ring in his hand. You won't believe me... I almost fainted seeing him on his knees for me... how can I reject such a man...? Ahhhh... I love u baby...

Saying that she walked towards me only to get stop in her tracks after seeing my piercing gaze... my bunny too not in a calm state but anyhow controlled himself...

My Bunny: Look, everyone!!! love oozing out here... I really wanna dive into it... now... let's check how deep your love is... how much you know about Mr. Wang... can you say Mr.Wang's favorite color, favorite food,  his other interest other than dancing, his likes, and his dislikes?

Game over!!! I repeat... game over... hahaha... my smart baby bunny... 

But still, she maintained her smile, that ugly smile which she is thinking that it's seductive... yuck...

Witch: Of course, our love is too deep... I know all about my baby, his favorite color - blue as you can see most of his dress is of blue color. We even have couple-clothes in blue color. (*Oh lady, that's because my bunny loves me in blue since he always says that I look like Lan Wanji when I am in blue*)

 Favorite food - Dan Dan noodles, on our first date too... he ordered that and then on, it became my favorite too... (*Hahaha... I never touched that noodles in my lifetime, coz damn, it's too spicy man*)

His other interest- He has no other interest.... he loves only dancing and singing... (*Oh my god...I am offended... I am a  man with numerous hobbies and this witch saying I don't have any interest*)

His likes- Of course, that's me... He like only me and love only me... (*Dream on girl!!! my love is only for my bunny*)

His dislike- He hates people being clingy and touchy other than his loved ones. (*Ahhhh... at last, she is right about one thing, yes... I hate people like her clinging towards me*)

By Baby's face morphed into a confused expression... 

"Oh... I am surprised with your answers Ms. Lu. Not to offend you in any means, but I knew a person who worships Mr. Wang like his god, he is a guy who you may consider the biggest fan of Mr. Wang. I myself witnessed the love he has for Mr. Wang. I asked the same set of questions that I asked you to him and his answers were different, totally different. Now I am confused"

I smirked... I know that guy who is my biggest fan, coz I am his biggest fan too...

That witch snorted hearing what my bunny said "How dare you compare my love with a mere fan, a disgusting gay who lusts over my man"

If my baby is not handling this issue, I would have dismantled her jaw from her face by the time she badmouthed about my bunny. But this is my baby's game now. I will give my final ultimatum once my bunny finishes his game. 

My bunny stood unfazed about her ridiculous outburst, "I would not talk in that fashion when I am in your position Ms. Lu coz we are standing in front of thousands of fans of Mr. Wang who love him with all their heart without any ounce of lust which you mentioned now" and that's when it dawned to her what grave mistake she made. She turned towards the crowd who passed deathly glare to her that made her visibly gulp. 

My baby clasped his hands together in an enthusiastic way, "As I said earlier, I believe in the love of that guy towards Wr. Wang cent percent... so let's play a game. We will ask Mr. Wang to write his answers for these questions at first, then I will reveal the answers which that boy told me. And that proves, the compatibility of Ms. Lu and Mr. Wang... Shall we do this...?"

The Witch's face color drained pale when the whole crowd accepted Zhan's play. Below the stage stood my brother and brother-in-law who were beyond enjoying the play played by their favorite kid. 

I was given a paper and a pen to write my answers. I am quite a reserved person who never expressed my likes and dislikes to my fans. So they all waited eagerly to know about me using this drama...

Once I finished writing, my brother helped to take that to the stage management team who will display the answers one by one on the broad screen when my baby reveals his answers... Ahhhhh... I am so excited!!!

"Oh well... shall we start this game... shall we... Mr. Wang's favorite color: Most favorite is green... next to it... red, black, white and gold.

Now let's check if it's right... here we go..."

And there, in the display, my answer projected in a bold letter "GREEN, red, black, green, white and gold"

The whole crowd gasped seeing the exact match of the answer. That witch glared at me when my answers were different from hers. I smirked with a challenging look... what does she think, that I will write all the answers which she blabbered... Duh...

"Now, the second question, favorite food: Xiaolongbao and Ramen"

When the exact ditto answers were displayed on the screen, the group started murmuring. 

"Interests other than dancing: Well he loves skateboarding, bike racing... 

His Likes: He loves Lego, and playing video games. He loves pampering his loved ones. He likes action movies and his favorite superhero: Spiderman. 

And he loves bunnies, mmm I can say he loves specifically a single bunny to the core. (Saying that he winked at me which made my ear turn red... my naughty bunny)

His dislikes: Mmm.. you're somewhat correct in this aspect, Ms.Lu. Yes, he hates people clingy and touchy but more to that he has more dislikes. He hates spicy food, which makes me doubt how Dan Dan noodles became his favorite as per your answer since that food is meant for its spiciness. 

He also hates insects, darkness & horror movies. You told me he proposed to you when standing in darkness to surprise you is beyond confusing for me.

The most important thing he hates is the people who lie for their own benefit and taking advantage of others without their consent"

Saying that my bunny averted his piercing gaze towards that witch who by now started biting her nails out of nervousness. When the management finally revealed the answers in one stretch, the crowd went crazy screaming, squealing, clapping, and chanting "Who is that fan???? he is the one for Yibo"

The witch who went frenzy seeing the crowd reaction lost her composure... "A creepy stalker who followed my Bobo without his knowledge and found all his secret doesn't mean it is love... I may have missed noticing Yibo's likes and dislike due to our tight schedules that don't mean our compatibility is less. We are the perfect couple. You can't argue in that fact"

Aish... this girl... she is making my bunny losing his patience by calling me Bobo again and again... 

"Oh... perfect couple... it sounds sweet but we want you to prove that statement to all of us. Could you please make a call to Mr. Wang's personal phone so that we can see how affectionate you both were by seeing the name you both saved on your phone?"

Clean... Perfect shot... my baby is a genius... Ummmaaaahhhh... love you, baby... 

" I... I no... I don't have his personal number... coz.. coz he changed it recently... yes.. he changed" she is stuttering too much which brought a satisfied grin on my face. Oh... what can I do... I thought to control it, but I am also excited to watch my baby's play Nah...

My Baby pouted a little which made people in the crowd coo at his cuteness "I badly wanted to see the endearing names which you both saved in your mobile phones. 

*sigh* Fine, but we will try another way to find the cute love story between you both... we could see that the pictures you displayed when you announced your relationship earlier were taken before this performance as we could clearly see your costume in that picture. 

So could you please show some other pictures of you both so we will be so happy"

And there goes the second shot... before she could respond, my baby continued

"And also whoever in love would definitely have their loved one as their wallpaper. So we would be delighted to see your wallpaper as well. I am damn sure, it's gonna be the cutest picture I have ever seen" 

My baby jumped up and down in excitement making everyone love his bubbly attitude. He is too cute to handle. 

The girl who realized that her plan was failing due to my baby, tried her all means to fight against my bunny, poor girl...

"I... of_, of course, we have more pictures taken but.. but I don't have my phone with me right now... it's with my assistant who is not ___" 

Before she could continue her lie, my brother-in-law brought her assistant, more like dragged him to the stage. I love my brother-in-law a lot... a perfect match for my brother.

"Ahhh... here is your assistant... now come on... show us the picture... Ahhh ahh... I am more excited... how about you guys???' my baby asked the crowd who in turn returned a big 'yes' since they all sensed about her foul play and joined into my bunny's army. 

And before his assistant could hand her the phone to her, my baby snatched it from him and switched on the phone screen. He showed her wallpaper to all...

"I am so disappointed Ms. Lu. This is not the wallpaper we expected but it's fine. Please show us some photos of you both which you would have taken during your dates and after your proposal... come on.. quick"

Even in that situation, she didn't accept her defeat, "Is it really important to have pictures of your loved one as your wallpaper or in your gallery, I have my Yibo engraved in my heart. The love between us is beyond the limit that no pictures can portray it"

And there I heard a huge 'tsk' sound from the whole audience. It shows that they were beyond pissed here all her nonsense excuses. 

"I find quite strange here Ms. Lu. You don't have his number saved on your mobile, you don't have a single picture of you both other than the projected picture which you took today. You don't know about Mr. Wang's personal details. At this stage, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about the guy who loves Mr. Wang to the core. And before you all ask where that person is, I can tell you that person is here, in this auditorium"

The whole crowd gasped and started to shout asking who that person is, some even started checking out the person standing next to them whether he is the one my baby is talking about. 

My baby turned towards me to ask permission if he can go on and reveal our relationship which I gladly approved with a head nod. 

My baby took a deep breath before breaking our deepest secret

"That's none other than me... Xiao Zhan... to be precise Wang Xiao Zhan... Wang Yibo's husband"

***********************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.7K 20
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก........ ๐˜Ÿ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฐ ๐˜ก๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๏ฟฝ...
70.8K 5K 36
A village boy who was independent marries a man who is an industrialist who was way richer than him, out of love. Difference between their status hin...
512K 33.7K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
73.2K 3.4K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...