Wings of Freedom, and the sto...

By No_oner

One day, while trying to exorcise Jogo, Mahito and Hanami, 15-year-olds Yuuji Itadori and Y/n L/n, along with... More

△Before we start△
▶Chapter 1◀
▷Chapter 2◁
▶Chapter 3◀
▷Chapter 4◁
▶Chapter 5◀
▷Chapter 6◁
▶Chapter 7◀
▷Chapter 8◁
▷Chapter 10◁
▶Chapter 11◀
▷Chapter 12◁
▶Chapter 13◀
Some stuff bc I'm hyped.
▷Chapter 14◁

▶Chapter 9◀

1.1K 53 148
By No_oner

'Tatakae...'

'Tatakae...'

'Must kill them...'

'Must kill all of them...'

'Tatakae...'

"I must destroy all of them!"

A stingy feeling could be felt by the boy's cheek, also, there is also this cool feeling of cold water on his clothes...

His eyes snap open, revealing the two fine emerald orbs of his.

"Yo! Eren, you finally decided to wake up." A soft, cheerful feminine voice speaks just beside him. He recognizes it somewhere... from someone he knew.

"Y/n?"

"Mind lending us a mouth? Gojo-sensei can't get through these people's heads..."

"What?" The brown haired boy sits up, and to his surprise, the Garrisons are gathering around them.

By them, I mean Eren, Y/n, Gojo, Mikasa and Armin. Both Sukuna and Yuuji were told to stay with the others for safety reasons.

"By what you said earlier, they're so scared right now. Like little children." Y/n snickers as she tells the boy laying beside her kneeling form.

"What did I say?" Eren was confused by what the ravenette girl said.

"Eh... Something like 'I must destroy them' or sort of. I don't know if that has something to do with their current business, which is evacuating the people to the inner wall, but here they are." Y/n says, pointing and dragging her hand along the line of soldiers who are shakily holding up their guns.

"Alright Commander Whatever it is-"

"It's Kitts Woermann, a 30th time now." The man reminds the negotiating albino haired, clearly annoyed but more scared due to the fact that Eren is now looking straight at him.

Gojo noticed this slight change, as he looks back, waves and mumbles a greeting to the very confused boy.

But once he switches his attention back to the Garrisons Commander, his facial darkens. Probably out of jealousy that Eren is technically laying his head on Y/n's thig- okay I'll stop-

"Whatever. Commander uh... what's was it again... Ah! Commander Weelad (see what I did there lol) ! I'll appreciate it if you and your men stay back please. This boy is just simply one teenage boy, similar to my other student," He says referring to Yuuji, "So why not give him some time to prove that he won't harm anyone with this... Titan ability of his? It's my wise suggestion. You should better accept it because I'm feeling really pissed off right now."

"A-and who do you think you are? How do we know if you're not one?" Man is scared.

"Well, there's no way to guarantee that- Oh wait there's one. But I just can't hurt myself due to the fact that I'd need my fingers going back wholly to run through Y/n's soft, silky smooth, sweet-scented hair~" Gojo seems to be in a daze at the last part that he uttered.

"So you must be one of them to protect them!" The Commander is currently sweating profusely, and bearing a panicked facial expression.

"Yoo, calm down gramps, we haven't done anything destructive for now, see?" Gojo chuckles as he jokingly puts his hands up surrendering, as a swish of the other man's arm, the group of soldiers hold their guns up and load, preparing to fire.

"Let's see about that, now that he is awake... FIRE!" Screams the man (there is a conversation during or right before this but I'm too forgetful) and obliged his hundreds of men.

They all fired at the same time, which makes Eren panic that they'll die.

"It's okay Eren. If Gojo-sensei is here, nothing like this is gonna touch us" Y/n smiles at him as he widens his eyes.

Hundreds of bullets were fired towards them and flew with full speed, yet they were stopped before they can reach the albino haired man, who is currently crossing his fingers and having a smug smirk on his face.

"Wow geez..." say Mikasa and Armin in awe after glaring a bit at Y/n.

"Eh, what's that sound? They are gonna get executed?" Connie panickedly asks the others, who are in the same state as he is in now upon hearing the loud gunshots. The boy was genuinely concerned for that ravenette girl out of no reason.

"Nah, they're fine. Although execution is clear. But trust me, they're fine." Yuuji reassures the group, looking proud.

"Why are you so sure? They must be dead by now!" Sasha shouts at the boy.

"Because one and for all, Gojo-sensei is with them." The boy makes a short exclamation as he looks away.

"Even if he is with them, he is no god and can't stop the bullets- A mere teacher just simply can't do so..."

"I don't know what you think about it. Live a bit more longer then you'll see."

"That's impossible..." Commander Kitts Woemann says with his mouth agaped.

"That's not a good way to treat guests you know. But here we are, haven't done anything yet and you decide to shoot us." Gojo laughs, behind his glasses are a dangerous gaze.

"What are you, a monster?!" The man asks in disbelief and horror.

"Hmm... No. We're just humans like you all. So treat us equally to how you treat each other, or else you'll regret your choice."

"Humans?! Humans have the ability to turn into a Titan?! Humans have the ability to stop bullets?! You... Are a horribly lying monster!" The man screeches in fear and desperate as he swishes his hand.

"PREPARE THE CANNONS!!"

"Ah shit. Here we go again." Gojo sighs and complains, looking back at the group of teens behind him to see Y/n's concern gaze highlighting bright and warm among three other's dull looks.

And he gives them a reassuractive wink and smile then turns back to face the issue.

But Eren seems to not buying it that they're gonna be fine, as he stares at the cannon, waiting for it to be fired.

"Eren... Don't." Says Mikasa, recognising the boy's intentions.

He doesn't listen to her.

"FIRE!" Screams the commander.

Then the sound of cannon rings at the same time as the sound of thunder.

To Y/n, Gojo, Mikasa and Armin, the atmosphere suddenly turned hotter and more suffocating.

No, I mean, Gojo is perfectly fine, so as Y/n. But he didn't reach Infinity to the other two.

They coughed violently for a bit. But as soon as the fog clears, they can see that they're in something's huge rib cage.

"I can handle this, but why does he have to turn into an incomplete Titan... Goes with their plan perfectly..." Gojo groans.

"What?" Armin asks.

"This whole cannon and guns thing are to prove that Eren isn't human. That's why I insisted on protecting you. If it was Y/n-chan instead of me, or any of you two, things could have been worse." The white haired man calmly explains as he looks beyond the fog, inspecting the situation.

"It's damn hot in here..."

"Undoubtedly."

"And smells of sulfur-"

There, Gojo stops inspecting and sniffs the air.

He crunches his nose in disgust.

"Now I can understand half of Sukuna's pain back then..."

"So what's the plan... Satoru?" Mikasa speaks, slightly annoyed of his behaviour.

"Eh, so since I can't convince them that Eren-kun is... Oh hey Eren," Gojo pauses to greet the boy who just fell down from nowhere,"human, so I guess we have two options."

Y/n has already guessed one of the two.

Genocide.

Which is a choice he would rarely choose, her teacher.

So that is, the man's way to say there's only one choice left.

"... Is that we sprint. As in flee but in broad daylight."

"And what is the other choice?" Armin questions the man.

"It's not very pleasant to carry out. Pass that." Gojo says as he continues scouting the outside of the elaborating rib cage with his eyes.

"Okay?"

"On my count to three, here, gather around, we sprint. And try to stay as close as possible if you don't wanna get shot."

"Okay sensei." Y/n responses.

The white haired male smiles at her and turns back to the other three.

"How did you block all those bullets anyway...?" Armin asks the man.

"It's a secret ingredient to disaster..." Y/n mumbles loud enough for the golden haired boy to hear.

And he makes an 'o' face while nodding slowly, indicating that he understood some part of what she said.

"Y/n-chan is right. Now let's go.

1...

2...

3.
Run!!!" Gojo screams while laughing a bit as he sprints away among the shortie teenagers.

They run towards the most blinded area of the whole field to avoid being shot, which will comsume some of Gojo's energy.

"Where are they..." The soldiers confusedly say as the fog clears.

But then the half finished skeleton collapses to the ground, creating more dust and fog.

Which is the running-away group's chance to stop somewhere safe enough to breath, and then they'll reel away.

But from the corner of his eye, Gojo could see a glimpse of a bald head, important-looking man from down below, where the Commander of the Garrisons was standing.

He looked with his eyes squinted shut.

"Hurry up now, or we're caught." Gojo firmly demands the teens, who then nod their heads and reel away together.

"I feel lucky that Sukuna wasn't allowed to follow..." Y/n says with a drop of sweat on her forehead, thinking about how this will go if he was around...

Dead people scatter... Fire burning every place possible... And with his crazy speed and a cursed tongue (not literally-) they won't be here right now...

"You're right... If he followed then there will be no more Garrisons left-" Gojo responses, jumping from building to building without wasting gas.

"What are you two talking about?" Armin and Eren question at the same time, with the same expression: confusion.

"Ah, about that pink-haired boy but it's his evil side." Gojo answers briefly, not wanting to break the promise that they'll keep their powers as secrets for as long as possible.

"His evil side? Like that side... that threatened and made Eren go back to us that day when you two fell off a wall?" Armin asks, secretly triggering Eren by mentioning his fail that day.

"Hmmm, you can say." Y/n mumbles after dodging an incoming chimney.

After a while of flipping and reeling, they have arrived to their destination: where everyone were told to stay and wait.

"Yuu-chan! Yuu-chan!! Where are youuuuu..." Y/n shouts as she lands.

"Y/n-chan! Y/n-chan!! Here I am!!" From somewhere near echoes a voice.

"Y/n-chan! Wait for meeee..." Gojo whines loudly as soon as his feet hit the ground and his eyes fell on Y/n who was running like a car. (Vroom vroom biash)

"I still can't believe he's that strong... With that persona..." Armin mumbles to Mikasa and receives a nod from the girl.

"No wait Y/n! The weird guy is-" Jean turns around to see Y/n running away and tries to stop her, but it was all in vain, "there..."

"Weird guy who?" But it definitely caught Gojo's attention.

"That weird guy who looks the same as Yuuji?" Jean confesses.

"Ah, markings all over?" Gojo starts a short interrogation.

"Yeah,"

"Did he rip his shirt off?"

"How did you know?"

"Experiences. Where was he when he was there?"

"What?"

"When you see him, where was he?"

"On a roof. Laughing like a maniac and then screaming angrily about how his Y/n shouldn't have gone to somewhere else..." The boy recalls the scene as he scrunches his nose in disgust.

"Did he try to harm anyone?"

"No. Other than Connie, that bald boy over there, who told him that he's weak and doesn't deserve being recruited by the Scouts..." The boy says as he points at his friend who was unconscious on the dusty ground.

"Ah, alright. Thanks for your information. I gotta go now or Y/n-chan will get lost..." Gojo mumbles the last part while turning away.

But that didn't go unnoticed by Jean. He somehow, felt jealous because this silly guy has his time with the girl, and not him.

The boy thinks about his life and what he did wrong to deserve this punishment from god as he watches Gojo gliding away.

"Okay, so first... I'm handsome as well... Secondly, I'm more talented than he is... Thirdly... I'm a better friend than he is... Therefore... I'm unworthy..." Poor boy was trying to convince himself that he deserved Y/n, but his feelings told him that he should not.

Because of the girl's 'guardians', Gojo and Sukuna. Two scary entity who can make everyone shiver and tremble in fear without even sparing a look at them.

Jean sighs and receives a pat on the shoulder from Sasha who was chewing a potato from beside him.

"Y/n-channn!! Don't leave me please my walking mochi~~" Gojo whines as he approaches the girl, who was talking with her friend.

"Ah sensei... So Sukuna had control of Yuu-chan and harmed a boy out of anger and spite-"

"I know Y/n-chan. That horsie boy over there told me."

"Ah... Okay..."

"I'm happy you don't have any holes here! You came back in one piece!" Yuuji cheerily shouts as he excitedly hugs his best friend.

Y/n chuckles as she hugs him back.

Gojo smiles.

But it didn't last long though. Remember that we still have Sukuna.

"IIIIYYYAAAAAA!!!!!" Y/n screams and jumps away from the pink haired boy upon the feeling of something wet gliding across her cheek. (Holy water for me... ✞🍶🍶)

And for the boy, he pounces backwards and slaps his cheek where the mouth just disappeared a few seconds ago.

Unluckily or luckily, whatever you wanted it to be, Y/n trips and falls straight into Gojo's arms.

"Now now Y/n-chan, calm down..."

The albino haired tries soothing the girl with his deepest voice possible, and reduces the intimidation in his aura, enough for Y/n to feel safe in.

The girl does calm down. And then there's a blush on her face.

Gojo chuckles and he lifts her up (bwidal style 😳).

"Ho sensei. Where are the other three?" Yuuji asks as he feels different emotions. Positive because his ship sails again. Negative because of the 6 letters: S-u-k-u-n-a.

"Ah, talking about that. We should come back to them or we'll be lost here." Gojo looks like he just remembered that.

Both Yuuji and Sukuna stare at Y/n's form in the man's arms.

'So smol...' Thought Yuuji.

'So putty... Adorable... Obedient... Waifu material...' Thought Sukuna.

"Alrighty now Yuuji-kun! Let's go!" Shouts the white haired man with a rather large grin on his face as he carries Y/n away.

"Hey wait for me!!"

▶▷▶▷▶▷▶▷✾◁◀◁◀◁◀

Factx

1. Y/n's favorite song is Dramaturgy-
Guess who za zinger cuz I ain't gunna 💀

2. Y/n's favorite food is...

Comment cuz I can only think of candy 💀

3. All these times fighting, our trio feel hungry-

4. Levi saw it. How they fought. He saw it. He jelly 💀

5. Sukuna and Gojo share one thing in common, currently : their thought of how sweet Y/n is. 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.6K 26
Gojo Satoru and Y/N first met at Jujutsu High and they have been friends since. A lot has happened since they were students, but they were always at...
20.3K 934 17
❝𝖡𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖺 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀❞ ! sequel to when (black clover) (y/n) (l/n) has been...
4.8K 138 14
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love was- forbidden."...
1.2K 43 10
15 year old y/n, some would say she was cursed at birth. A light touch from her could cause harm. The injuries very, but all are relatively harmful...