My groups

By USMCGamer101

This is the Bios of Groups within my books and Future Books. More

SDOD
DRSOD
SATRC
SOATC
SHDI

USSAWTC

33 0 0
By USMCGamer101

The USSAWTC or the United States Special Armed Watch And Tactics Command is an American Led Task Force. The USSAWTC Mission is to Combat Threats within the U.S. And other countries if they could no longer handle it. Created in the year 2010 the USSAWTC Or Task Force Blackwing composed of U.S. Military Personal and U.N. Military Volunteers, the Task Force is assigned for Safe guarding cities and capitals along with securing areas that have fallen to hostile forces. The USSAWTC Will assist all countries if needed to Protect the United States Of America.

Logo of the USSAWTC: 2010-Current

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926K 26.8K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
236K 14.3K 45
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
434K 27.1K 39
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
91.6K 4.7K 28
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.