Wings | KTH | KSJ | BTS

By T0m_t0MMY

NOT A SHIP FANFIC Seokjin manipulated Taehyung, he stole what was his, and wasn't intending on giving it back... More

01| cleaning
02| wings
03 | masterpiece
04 |worker
05 | Taekook

read this before you get into the story

23 9 5
By T0m_t0MMY

My book Demain is inspired by the book Demian, by whatever the author's name was. This book inspired BST mv and storyline. You wouldn't need to read the book to understand this story, but it would be amazing for you as an army to have your hands on the book. If you need any suggestions on online book stores be sure to message me.

please enjoy- but before that lets run down with the things that are not going to be in this book.

-smut

-shipping

-naughty words

mmmm that's about what i hope doesn't end up in the book.

heads up i don't write the story before hand i just write it as we go along :)

Let enjoy this beauty together

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
82K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...