ON HOLD| EDITING | "A smile d...

By SofiDeLove

Started: 17.01.2021. Ended: ??? FIRST OF ALL! I do NOT simp for Max. I wrote the first version of this when I... More

Remake?
Authors Note. Please read this.
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
H A L L O W E E N
C H A P T E R 31

C H A P T E R 23

3.2K 96 419
By SofiDeLove

Loading...

...100%!

Loading "A smile doesn't suit you" complete!

Chapter 23.

Episode: Cookin' Cookies.

Info: There will be almost nothing of the original episode, since the Trio is just present in one scene. And, the chapter will only have around 2000 words, so it's shorter than usual. Sorry.

Currently, you have a Mini Crown, a Knife, the Price for the best Counselor, and the Wifi Badge from the Flowerscouts.

Hope you enjoy!

WARNING! CURSING!

□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 23.

It was very early, around 6 or 7 AM.

The Quartett sat in the Mess Hall, eating their breakfast.

"Why are they up so early?" you may ask.

Well, they didn't want to get annoyed by all the other campers, so they just decided to break into the Mess Hall and eat early.

Y/N poked at her food with her fork, sighing.

"God, I'm so bored... and I'm not tired anymore." She muttered, slamming the fork down, making her friends turn to her.

Y/N looked at them too. "Do you have any ideas on what we could do?"

Nikki raised her hand, eyes sparkling. "Oh! Oh! We could try to poison the food for lunch!"

Max groaned. "Nikki, we already did that a few days ago."

Y/N sighed, before looking at Neil. "Do you have an idea?"

Neil out his hand on his chin, wondering. "How about we watch some movies?"

Nikki groaned, putting her head in the table. "We do that so often! I wanna do something new!"

Y/N sighed, before standing up. "I'm gonna go to take a walk. Just tell me when you guys get an idea."

She then walked out of the Mess Hall, and the others starred at her dissappearing figure, and continued discussing.

□■□■□■□■□

Y/N walked to the forest, sitting down and leaning against a tree.

She was looking up at the sky, the sun already lighting it up.

At morning like these, it was always quite relaxing.

The silence was a great friend in this scenario, and the sky just looked beautiful.

Even tho having friends to hang out with can be cool, Y/N also loved being alone.

"Yo, Y/N." A voice called from the side, making her look up.

"Argh, I talked too soon."

Max was approaching her, standing next to her once he was close enough to her.

"Sup." She greeted him. "Did you Guys get any ideas yet?"

"Nah, Nikki was just bringing up weird activities with animals. Like, who could tame a wolf the fastest, or eat a bug the fastest. Things like that." Max responded, sitting down next to her.

Y/N nodded, before turning back to look at the sky again. "You should know her by now. She loves any kind of activities when it comes to animals."

Max nodded. "True.", and the silence filled the air.

After a few minutes of relaxing, Max spoke up again. "But, you may like this info. I heard that on Spooky Island, there was-"

But before he could continue, a loud scream erupted.

Y/N and Max stood up, walking towards the noise.

And Neil stood there, getting attacked by...Squirrels?

Y/N narrowed her eyes. "What the Fu-"

Cue the Intro Song!

The Quartett was now in their tent.

Neil was sitting on his bed, and Y/N was wrapping his injuries up with band-aids.

Max sighed. "How come it's always you who gets attacked?"

Neil frowned. "Animals just hate me." He flinched when Y/N put to much pressure on a wound.

"Sorry." She muttered to him.

"The Squirrels just wanted to play!" Nikki pouted. "They didn't want to hurt him!"

Max rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure, whatever. But guys, I have an idea of what we could do."

The three looked at him, raising their eyebrows.

Max pulled out David's phone, showing a picture of a biplane (?).

"A...biplane?" Neil asked. "Where did you find that picture?"

"David had it in his camera roll. And it's from a few weeks ago, so that should mean that the biplane is still on spooky island." Max continued, turning the phone off.

"Wait, it's on Spooky Island?" Nikki asked.

Max just nodded, before smirking. "We could escape with it!"

Y/N looked at the boy. "And how do we get over to Spooky Island without getting noticed by David? He's surely up by now." She then finished wrapping Neil's injuries up, and stood up again, putting a hand on her waist.

"With a boat, of course. I think there's still one at the porch, so we don't need to organize that." Max replied. "And for David, we just have to move quickly and withoit a sound."

□■□■□■□■□

The kids managed to arrived at the porch without getting seen by David.

They now stood at the boat.

"Okay Guys." Max turned to look at the Group. "Once we're on Spooky Island, we'll divide into 2 teams, so we can find the biplane easier. Depending on who is on which team, we share the phones since we have two."

The Group nodded, and they sat onto the boat, getting the motor ready.

And then soon after, they took off.

"So, who will be in which team?" Y/N asked, leaning against the back off the boat.

Nikki gripped onto Y/N's arm. "I wanna be on a team with Y/N!" She smiled at the Girl.

Neil turned to look at Max. "Well, guess we're on one team-"

But before he could finish, Max raised his hand, motioning for Neil to stop talking.

"I think it would be better if me and Y/N would be on one team. I'm the leader and she's the co-leader afterall." Max told Nikki.

Nikki pouted, before letting go of Y/N's arm. "Fine..."

Y/N glared at Max. "Since when could you decide who I team up with?"

"Since now." He glared back at her, and the conversation ended.

□■□■□■□■□

Once they arrived on Spooky Island, they got off the boat.

Max gave the other group David's phone and Y/N's telephone number, so they stay in contact.

And then the two groups took off.

□■□■□■□■□

It was silent between Max and Y/N, the awkward atmosphere getting more intense every second.

The two kids made sure to avoid stepping on any bugs or so.

And once they arrived at the old Summer house from Mr. Campbell, they looked around in the rooms where they weren't in the last time they were there.

Y/N walked into a dark room, Max following her.

She turned her flashlight on, and the room revealed to be full off armor and old stuff.

"Woah." Y/N muttered.

"Well, seems like it isn't here either. Let's continue in the next room-" Max already went outside again, but then he noticed that Y/N wasn't following him. "Y/N?"

He looked into the room again, seeing that Y/N was picking a sword up, and admired the armor next to it.

Max groaned, before walking back into the room, and standing next to Y/N.

"Let's just go already." But his words were ignored, and Y/N grabbed the samurai helmet.

She turned to Max, and put it onto his head.

Since it was a bit too big for him, he pushed the helmet up a bit, revealing his eyes again.

"Looks good on you." Y/N said with a smile.

¿♡? ▲

Max rolled his eyes, and Y/N grabbed the samurai sword, handing it to him too.

She then picked up a warrior helmet, putting it onto her own head, and grabbed the sword next to it.

She took a few steps back, before pointing at Max with her sword.

"You ready for a fight?"

Max's face had a suprised look, but it quickly turned into one with a smirk on it.

"Get Ready to lose, Bitch."

□■□■□■□■□

The two kids were so at it, they never noticed that they fought for around half an hour now.

The two crashed onto the floor, looking at eachother in suprise, before both bursted out laughing.

"Time quickly flies when you have fun." That seemed to be a true statement.

Y/N stood up, and walked over to Max, giving him a hand.

He took it, and Y/N pushed him up to stand.

Y/N then put a hand on her chest. "I totally won."

"You wish! Did you even see how often you were on the ground? I won!"

Y/N rolled her eyes, and then smiled. "Sure, let's just believe that."

□■□■□■□■□

The two kids continued walking around, not seeing anymore interesting.

Oh, they also decided to take the helmets and swords with them, since they looked cool with them.

While they continued walking, Y/N spoke up. "By the way, because of earlier..."

Max looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "Hmm?"

"How come you always want to team up with me? Like on that one Saturday where we took care of the eggs, or the day where wanted to ruin Space Kid's interest for Space." Y/N asked, looking at him.

Max looked away from her, putting his hands in his pockets. "Like I said on the boat, you're the co-leader, and the most tolerable out of the group, so it only makes sense that I always team up with you."

Y/N rolled her eyes with a smirk. "You like me, don't you?"

He looked at her with a "Wtf" face. "Excuse me?! Me, liking YOU?! Pfft- yeah, right, as if."

He rolled his eyes, and then looked away again, but Y/N noticed an almost unnoticeable blush on his face.

"Just admit it already. It's quite obvious, y'know." Y/N snickered a bit.

"Shut up." He answered.

Before Y/N could continue teasing him, her phone started vibrating.

She looked at it, noticing that someone was calling her.

She put it on her ear. "Hello?"

"Hey Y/N!" Nikki's voice called from the other side. "We found it!"

"Okay, where are you?" Y/N asked, and stopped walking, making Max stop too.

"We're already outside, we brang it with us." Neil replied.

"Okay, thanks guys. See you there." Y/N then hung up, putting her phone back in her pockets.

"So? Where are they?" Max asked, crossing his arms.

"Outside." Y/N replied, turning around and started walking.

Max started walking too, catching up with her.

□■□■□■□■□

The two arrived outside, looking around.

"Over here, Guys!" Neil's voice called.

They looked to their left, seeing Nikki and Neil in a bit of a distance.

They walked over to them, and then just noticed that Neil was wearing a crown, and had the platypus with him, who was wearing a pharaoh crown.

"Where the fuck did you guys get that?" Max asked.

"I think we should ask you guys that too." Neil responded.

"They were in a chest in the same room where the biplane was." Nikki responded. She then pouted "but there was only these things, so I couldn't have any."

Y/N sighed, before putting her helmet onto Nikki's head.

"Take it. But I'll keep the sword."

Nikki ↟

"Aww, thanks Y/N!" She thanked her, hugging the girl.

After like 5 seconds of hugging, Max coughed into his hand. "Yeah yeah, we get it, sentimental moment. Let's hop into the Biplane already."

But before he could hop onto the Pilot seat, Nikki jumped into it first.

"Nikki! What the fuck?!" He seemed angry.

"I'm flying!" Nikki struck her tongue out at Max. "Now get in, Guys!"

Max grumbled, getting into the seat behind Nikki.

Neil got into the seat behind Max with the Platypus, and Y/N got behind him.

And once everyone was ready, Nikki took off.

In the sky, everything looked so small.

Y/N could see the outlines of the other Campers at Camp Campbell.

"Hey Guys, look!" She called to her friends, pointing down.

The others looked down, even Nikki, which made the biplane fly down a bit.

Max smirked. "They're doing Theatre Camp! Such a bunch of losers."

Neil shuddered at the thought of Theatre. "I'll never act in my whole life again."

□■□■□■□■□

The kids were now flying over the Camp of the Flowerscouts.

"I'm so lucky that I'm not in this camp." Y/N shuddered at the thought of being a Flowerscout.

The wind blew into her face, making her almost want to fall asleep.

She then looked down again. "It's suprising that Nikki is handling this so well-"

But then, the biplane started flying down.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Max yelled.

"I wanna try something!" Nikki yelled back, flying down even more.

Y/N then noticed that they woukd crash into the cafeteria of the Flowerscouts if they would go even farther down.

"Nikki, pull up!" Max yelled.

"We're going to crash if you don't!" Neil yelled, holding the platypus close to him.

But, Nikki ignored the calls of her friend, and crashed right into the cafeteria of the Flowerscouts.

Once the view cleared, Y/N coughed from the dust.

"Damn it, Nikki. I told you to pull up!" Max glared at the Girl, who only responded with a smile.

But then, the Quartett noticed the Floeerscouts standing there, starring at them.

"Yeah. Thank god we live normal lives, unlike these losers." Sasha said to her friends, before walking away.

The Platypus only let out an "Muack."

□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 23 complete!

Achievement unlocked: Y/N knows.

You got an Item: Warrior sword.

What the Characters think of you now:

Max: Has mixed feelings.

Nikki: Best Friend.

Neil: Good Friend.

David: Admirable Kid.

Gwen: Unsure.

Preston: Unsure.

Ered: Uncool Kid.

Space Kid: Friend.

Dolph: Friendly Kid.

Harrison: Flirty Friend.

Nerris: Admirable Kid.

Nurf: Unsure.

(Refering to the next Chapter) Honey, you've got a big storm comin'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 423 32
Hello, and welcome to Devil's Swing!!! Information: This is a rewritten version of this story, and I'm really excited to see how my readers react. D...
41.2K 858 152
Why Don't We & (mostly) MCYT imagines **This is mainly an x!fem reader book so not a lot of ships, sorry** Started: May 17th 2017 Ended: February 4th...
Marks By Finn

Fanfiction

7.8K 271 19
TW!! SELF HARM, BAD THOUGHTS, BLOOD!! This is aged up by a few years, the characters are all 13-15. I will update as often as possible. Have a nice d...
68.7K 1.9K 9
Because this needed to fucking happen, and if no one else was gonna write some of this shit, I decided I would have to. all characters belong to Roos...