Unity Academy!

By WAMred

A young man became the founder a school called Unity Academy which is a rival school to Union. However unlike... More

Bio and Background.
Prologue
Hints for future harem
Grand Opening part 1.
Grand Opening part 2
Grand Opening final
Defend The Governess
Fairies and Magic vs Devil
Agents vs Huntresses/Hunters
Night Fright
(Short) TUFC vs UURT
Curing a heroine.
Second Welcoming Part 1
Second Welcoming Final.
(short) New Evil
Creepy meeting Unity
UAT vs PUT
Aftermath (short)
Harem
Total Drama harem
Ninjas vs Shinobi
Project Protect
Relaxation (18+)
Union Response.
AUD: Battle of Toonville.
AUD: Battle of Academy City
A deal with a dangerous man.
AUD: Battle of Edo City
(Short) Union Punishment.
Unity First Ball: First and Second Days
U-F-B: Fourth day
U-F-B: Final Day
Unity Academy crossover 1st list
Harem 2
Second Arc: New Start
Two For One (+18)
Battle: Shou Tucker vs BD
Headmaster Mantle: First Trial
HM: Second Trial
HM: Final Trial
Meeting
Teams and locations
AUD army
Kuoh Battle
A Miraculous Time (18+)
Vale Battle
Veilstone Battle
Battle of Dark Gotham.
Attacks on Musutafu!
Ultraman Z! Pt 1
Evil Gather
Tonika Village Battle.
Magnolia Battle
Valleyville Battle
Vinyl City Battle
Battle for Heaven
Ultraman Z! Pt2
Shibuya Battle
Ratatoskr Battle
Wardington Battle
Second Arc Finals: Characters
Unity Mini War
Unity Defend!
Harem Final
Third Arc: Union Suing Unity!
Court Trial Pt 1
Court Trial Final
Grand Tournament Festival!
The true mastermind
Explanation.
Welcome to GTF!

U-F-B: Third Day

1.4K 8 19
By WAMred

An: this chapter will involve a lot. Also U-F-B is short for Unity First Ball.

A day later.

Inside the kitchen class room.

Lynn Loud: "my god this taste absolutely amazing" he said tasting some of Jōichirō food.

Tom Dupain: "I have no words" he said as he cry tears of joy tasting Jōichirō food.

Tiana: "mm~ this taste heavenly" she said tasting some of the food.

Remy: "agree" he said as he enjoy the taste and feel the texture of the food.

An: btw Remy from Ratatouille can speak with humans thanks to some magic.

Inside the fashion class room.

Charlotte La Bouff: "my goodness! This dress is absolutely gorgeous" she said as both Stella and Clover are staring at a different dress if it like prey.

An: yup there gonna be a cat fight.

Sabine Dupain: "I'm so happy" she said hugging her daughter Marinette who told her what happened.

Sweetie: "this is amazing sis" she said hugging her sister Rarity for the gift.

Suddenly all the females in the room hear a fight which they look to see Clover and Stella fighting but it was immediately stop by someone.

Jean Calhoun: "is there a issue here?" She said which frighten both Stella and Clover.

Both: "no ma'am" they said.

Jean: "good" she said dropping both but as she leave she took a dress that she order with her.

Sweetie: "Sis why did she took a dress?" she ask.

Rarity: "Well I'm not sure but I heard that Headmaster Will' will be singing and I don't know why she is interested in him" she said.

???: "probably because the female teachers heard that he is a fantastic dancer" a male voice spoke causing everyone to look at a guy sitting on a counter.

Lindsay: "aren't you Tony Stark Jr?" She ask.

TSJ (Short): "yup and from what I heard Will is married to a CEO woman" he said surprising a few females.

Beth: "then why are a few of the teachers are interested in him?" She ask.

TSJ: "oh you haven't heard?" He ask the females who shake their heads. "Huh well apparently Will and his wife agree that Will can gain a harem" he said.

Stella: "why would his own wife agree with a harem?" She ask a bit worry that Will become a perv.

TSJ: "that I don't know" he said when suddenly Pinkie appear.

Pinkie: "he got the biggest rod you ever see" she said causing TSJ to fell off while a few females blush.

Rarity: blush "Pinkie! Did you spy on headmaster Will!" She said.

Pinkie: "no silly" she said before grinning. "He about to be pranked by Beast boy, Ben, and Alvin in three, two, one" she said.

Will: "BOYS!" He yell which cause the entire academy to shake which surprised everyone at how powerful his yelling.

Pinkie: "oh this is gonna be a entertaining" she said and run off.

Rarity: "Darling be a dear and watch the younglings" she said to TSJ as she and a few other girls run. Leaving TSJ and Sabines with Sweetie and her friends.

Sabines: "do you girls want to go to the outside park?" She ask which Sweetie and her friends nod.

TSJ: "I gonna get the other children" he said as he leave to get the other children while Sabine Dupain bring Sweetie and her friends outside.

A few minutes before Will yell.

In magic class room.

Currently Bloom is talking to both her earth parents and Domino parents.

However not far is Sunset who look a little sad that her parents from Equestria is dead.

An: basically Sunset parents die by a unknown disease but they sent her a letter before their death.

???: "You must miss them" a female voice spoke surprising Sunset as she look to see Regina.

Sunset: "Miss Regina" she said surprised to see the redeem Evil Queen herself.

Regina: "Please just Regina is fine" she said before noticing Sunset look "but I see you miss your parents?" She said.

Sunset: sigh "yeah but I got to move on" she said.

Regina: "perhaps but talking about it can help as moving on with guilt can lead to dark times" she said.

Sunset: "what do you mean by that?" She ask.

Regina: "well" she try to say when suddenly.

Will: "BOYS!" He yell that shake the entire academy which surprised everyone.

Bloom: "was that Headmaster Will?" She ask.

Regina: "That is new" she said completely speechless.

Suddenly they saw Pinkie pie run pass the door but she quickly point her head out.

Pinkie: "Beast boy, Ben and Alvin prank Headmaster Will and now his rod is showing as he chase after them" she said and quickly run.

Bloom quickly say her goodbyes and run out of the room with Regina and Sunset after her.

Mike: "did she just" he said but his wife stop him.

Vanessa: "Dear I suggest you don't ask" she said.

Marion: "you too dear" she said when her husband was about to speak.

Oritel: "understood dear" he said.

A few minutes before Will yell.

Inside the gym.

Many families are currently in the gym chatting with one and other.

Rainbow and her parents are chatting with Applejack, her two eldest siblings, and grandma.

Eva fight Herry (Class of the titans) while Eva parents are rooting for her.

Korra fight Ken Masters (Street Fighter) while her parents chat with Asami and her father.

An: btw in this story her father never became evil.

Buttercup fight Jay (Disney Descendants) while her sisters and father chat with Jay father and cousin.

An: Jafar have a sister from Disney games.

Everyone is having a wonderful time when suddenly.

Will: "BOYS!" He yell which shake the entire academy surprising everyone.

Blossom: "wasn't that Headmaster Will?" She ask.

Not long did Pinkie head came out from the gym entrance surprising everyone.

Pinkie: "Beast boy, Ben and Alvin prank Headmaster Will and now his rod is showing as he chase after them" she said then leave.

After a moment all the female students and a few female teachers run out of the gym leaving a shocked group behind.

A few minutes ago.

Inside the teacher lounge.

As Headmaster Will and the other headmasters chat with a few teachers.

Luna: "okay can I ask why is she here?" She ask looking at Moon.

An: I couldn't find a good mlp eg nightmare Moon so this is the only one I could fine.

Will: "she is here to help with the night students while you and Celestia rest tonight" he said in a worried tone.

Celestia: "we're fine" she said when suddenly she yawn which show her tiredness eyes.

Nezu: "they had the nightmares again?" He ask.

New headmasters mind: "again?" They thought.

Moon: "that why he ask me to come here so that he can help you both" she said which surprised the two sisters.

Celestia: "you don't have to do that Will" she said.

Will: "I understand that you both are grown women but if these nightmares need to stop then I will stop them" he said.

Luna: sigh "fine but you better keep your promise" she said.

Will: grin "I always do" he said before frowning. "Pardon me but I need to use the restroom" he said as he got up and enter the teacher lounge restroom. However all of them heard weird noises from the restroom.

A few seconds ago Inside the restroom.

Upon closing the door Will trip onto something that cause his pants to come off and his shirt ripped into pieces. After a moment Will got up to see that the entire restroom was set up as a trap.

Will: "what the" he said when he notice that he lost his pants but laughter from the vents, above him, caught his attention.

Inside the air vent.

Beast boy, Ben and Alvin laugh as Beast boy hold his pants. However not long, the air vent open which surprised the three as they look at Will head popping up.

Will: eye twitch "you three have three seconds to give back my pants or" he said when Beast boy kick his eye "ahh!" He yell and fell out the air vent.

Quickly Will recover and heard the three boys quickly escaping. Which Will run out to see the headmasters and teachers look at him. However a few females blush as they see the size he is hiding.

Female thoughts: "Holy sh*t he is packing heat!" They said in their minds.

Suddenly all of them heard sounds of crawling above them.

Will: "Nezu. You better head to the office and secure the school because three students are in trouble" he said which cause Nezu to salute and run to the office. Will however run through the other door but upon doing so he trip over Robin (Teen Titan go version) leg. Yet as soon as he lay on his back he heard a ripped which was from his boxers. And now his rod is reveal to everyone.

A few female thoughts: "Holy mother of all wombs! He is a beast down there" They said as they pass out.

Will immediately got up and saw a towel that Tula (Young Justice version) is currently holding along with her face turn trying to hide her blush.

Will: "thank you Tula" he said and wrap the towel around his lower half before glaring at Beast boy, Ben, Alvin who got out of the vents by Robin. "You have one second to" he try to say but Beast Boy yell stop him.

Beast boy (Teen Titan go version): "run!" He said and immediately all four boys run.

Will: eye twitch before rage fill his eyes "BOYS!" He yell with a powerful force that causes the academy to shake before he chase after the four boys.

A few minutes later since Will yell.

Outside in the garden.

Currently outside is Fluttershy, Cornelia Hale, Ivy (Dc Super Hero Girls), Diamond (Zebra furry), Puzzle (Giraffe furry), and Tori.

However they heard the door slammed open which caught their attention. They look to see Beast boy, Ben, Alvin, and Robin enter the garden and block the door.

Ben: "BB I may enjoy pranks but that was too far" he said referring to him kicking Will eye.

Alvin: "yeah but you Robin I can't believe that you would do that" he said referring to him tripping Will.

BB: "So? It was funny because I got a recorded of all that. Plus both myself and Robin here was offer by Shigeru for selling this to him" he said shocking Ben, Alvin, and everyone else in the garden.

An: btw there different Beast boy and Robin so don't worry about replacements as there a few other versions.

Ben: "You two are" he was about to finish but stop when he became frighten.

Alvin: "um hi headmaster Will" he said nervously which cause fear in both BB and Robin eyes as they slowly look behind them to see Will with his eyes burning right into their eyes.

Ben: "um are we in trouble?" He ask.

Will: look at Ben and Alvin "you two are lucky that you will be punished lightly" he said before glaring at BB and Robin. "You two however" he said popping his neck which cause both BB and Robin to gulp.

Both: "we're so f*ck" they thought as they scream when Will start to give both male a whoop kicking.

Meanwhile

Not far are many female students, staff, and headmistresses who are completely speechless at the 25 cm (soft) beast that Will is packing.

Pinkie: nose bleeding "oh this is gonna be a something I want to beat me into submission~" she thought. She took a photo of Will rod.

Sci Twi: blush as she deleted all evidence that BB have "can't believe that those two would do this" she whispered as she peek at Will.

Luna and Moon: "hope he would ravaged me" they thought as they watch.

As the sun set nearly everyone female have become a blushing mess while Will, who are wearing clothes, and the other headmasters punish the four boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 648 20
Born in a chaotic world Y/N went to Union to become a hero only to be abused and neglected by Union because he was a nobody. It wasn't long until he...
18.2K 298 13
Y/n L/n born with no quirk no aura or semblance, or sacred gear but did have one power King ghidorah So powerful in fact you had to hide it and look...
5K 82 8
In this world, every power system in fantasy were exist. Quirks, Resemblance, Sacred Gears, Chakra, Spiritual Pressure, Nen, Magic, Breathing Forms...
29.7K 509 11
A student from the general course in Union Academy rose to the top with his incredible power! or He'll be giving hell to those have despised,Bully a...