Dirty MCU Imagines

De Egg_Of_Humiliation

I'm uploading all my imagines from tiktok here, plus some extras that are too explicit for the app. Mais

Loki x fem!Reader
Steve x fem!Reader x Bucky
sub!Peter x Reader
Bucky x Reader
Tony x fem!Reader

sub!Natasha x fem!Reader

6.2K 88 38
De Egg_Of_Humiliation

A/N: sorry I haven't written anything for a while lol, too busy losing my virginity 🤪

You were in the middle of a debrief with Steve, Nat and Tony. Another successful mission - hallelujah. But, man, Steve's insistence with post-mission debriefs was really starting to grate on your nerves. After four days of recon, fighting and insufficient sleep, you were this close to snapping. And worst of all, you were horny. There's been an itch in your pants that you haven't been able to scratch for four fucking days. And it was all Natasha's fault.

Right now all you wanted to do was have a shower and touch yourself, but no, Captain America had to slap you in the face with all the mistakes you made during the mission, which, if you were being honest with yourself, wasn't even that many, and also, again, it wasn't your fault. But you couldn't exactly admit that, because that would leave the question 'whose fault was it, then?'. You could imagine how well that would turn out. 'Well, you see, Natasha had been bending over a lot, which usually I can deal with, but I could feel it in my bones that she was doing it on purpose. Yes, I suppose I could see how that could be viewed as sexualising a team member, but she started it!'

"Are you even listening to me?" You caught the end of Steve's sentence. You sat up straight in your chair, turning your gaze away from burning a hole into the wall opposite you and towards the Captain himself.

"Was there something worth listening to?" You asked nonchalantly.

Tony laughed. "She's got you there, Capsicle. I think we've all deserved some shut eye. If you need me, no you don't." He walked out of the room before Steve could argue.

Steve sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Alright, go on. But this isn't over. We're continuing this debrief tomorrow morning."

Without even waiting to say your farewells, you followed Tony's example and left the room. If you didn't know Steve, you'd say he loved the sound of his own voice. You beelined your way to the elevator, silently cursing Avengers Tower and its infinite number of floors. As you waited for it, you caught yourself just before you starting tapping you foot like the impatient twat you were.

"Someone's grumpy." Natasha strolled up to you, a small smile on her face. "You know, I left the room after you, and yet we've both managed to end up here at the same time."

"I'm really not in the mood, Nat. Go make fun of someone else." You huffed.

"I'm just saying, there's no need to rush." The doors dinged open, and the both of you stepped inside. Nat pressed the button for the 35th floor, where both your rooms resided. You thanked whatever god was listening that she didn't say anything for the entire elevator ride. As soon as the doors opened, you brushed past Nat, who teasingly called out, "Have fun!"

You would've stopped to consider what she meant by that, but the throbbing between your legs was a force to be reckoned with. Once you got to your room, you mindlessly slammed the door shut, before stripping and leaving your clothes scattered on the carpet. You walked straight into the bathroom, and turned the shower on. It felt so good to finally be able to run your hands over your bare skin without fear of someone seeing you. Your nipples had hardened in the cold air, before you stepped under the hot water. Let's get straight to business, shall we. You lowered your hand, the tips of your fingers grazed your folds, when a knock sounded at your bedroom door. You took a deep breath, trying not to scream in frustration. Maybe they would just go away. Next thing you heard was the door opening and then closing again.

Huh? Who the fuck did they think they were? Now you were pissed off. Turning the shower off, you yanked a towel around your body, your wet hair clinging to your neck, and opened the bathroom door. It was Nat. "I swear to God, Natasha! What the fuck do you want from me?"

Nat had to take a second to compose herself upon your entrance. Her eyes darted to the towel hanging from your dripping form, and back to your face. "I, uh...don't remember."

You closed your eyes, your tone was venomous. "So you're telling me that you interrupted my time alone for no reason?" You laughed without humour. "I've just about had it with you today."

The woman in front of you could not speak a response. She shifted in her place, her breathing becoming unsteady. Your frowned. This was not like Nat at all. For a moment you thought you were scaring her, but then you saw her thighs moving against one another in a fashion you were all too familiar with yourself.

You stepped forward, eyes narrowing. You're voice was now just above a whisper. "Are you fucking kidding me?" She raised her chin. "I'm yelling at you, and you're getting off on it."

Nat smiled and bit her lip. "I would do no such thing."

The two of you were now toe to toe. You placed one of your hands on the side of her neck, cocking your head to the side as if examining her. "Maybe you could make up the mission to me."

"What did I do-" You cut her off.

"Don't play dumb with me, you know exactly what you did." You dropped your towel, but grabbed Nat's chin before she could look down at your naked form. "Turn around." She frowned, but stood where she was. "Turn. Around." She did what she was told. "Now undress for me."

This time, you didn't have to ask twice. There was something undeniably satisfying about seeing Nat bend over this time, perhaps it was because she was taking her pants off, or perhaps it was because now you were able to do something about it. As she stood naked in front of you, still facing away, you pressed your chest against her back, hands sliding up her waist until they reached her breasts. Nat's head fall back onto your shoulder, a delicious gasp escaping her pretty mouth.

You took this opportunity to kiss her neck, thumbs still brushing over her nipples. "You've been such a tease." You murmured against her skin.

"Well, I had to get your attention somehow." Nat sighed.

You brought your fingers up to her chin, so you could look her in the eyes. "You've always had my attention." You lowered your mouth to hers and kissed her slowly. "You've just never wanted it until now."

You pushed her forward onto your bed, and she landed on her stomach with a surprised yelp. You kneeled behind her, hands running up and down her body before resting on her ass. As you kneaded the skin, she said, "That's not true."

"Oh, yeah? Tell me more." You lowered yourself, while lifting her hips, obtaining the best view of her wet pussy. You licked an experimental stripe along her folds. She moaned. You could get used to hearing that sound. "Tell me, Nat." You continued teasing her with your tongue, lapping and sucking everywhere except where she wanted it the most.

"I-I've wanted...fuck... I've wanted you...for... I don't know... Please... I don't wanna think..." Nat arched her back as far as she could, wanting you to move your tongue just a little bit more forward, but you took your mouth away completely. She groaned in frustration, before you rolled her onto her back.

You sat in between her bent legs, hands resting on her knees. "Why didn't you ever say anything, then? We could've been doing this a lot sooner."

Nat leaned up on her elbows to properly look you in the face. "Let's just say they were moments of weakness that I would rather forget."

"I think I know something that can help with that." Your mouth went straight for her clit this time. Nat's thighs clamped around your head, her hands pulled your face closer to her. The noises she was making sent tingles right down to your core. Her thighs were starting to shake now.

"Faster..." Nat gasped out.

"There's no need to rush, baby." You shoved her earlier words back into her face, but couldn't deny her request. The brief moment you took to speak went unappreciated by Nat as she firmly gripped your hair. You shook your head, moving your tongue faster against her clit, and were silently grateful that the rooms in the Tower were soundproof. Fuck, the moans coming from this woman's mouth were doing all sorts of things to you. You eased Nat through her orgasm, before sitting back on your heels and smirking at her, her juices coating your chin.

"Come here." Nat said, breathless.

"Oohoo, look at you being all bossy." You laughed.

Nat jokingly rolled her eyes. "Do you want to sit on my face or not?"

You started the crawl your way up her body. "Now, when you put it that way, how could I resist?" You kissed her, and she was able to taste herself on you.

"Take a seat, sweetheart."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
796K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...