Ziam One Shots

De indi765

Ziam fluff, maybe smut, also mpreg stories. Mais

Only For You-1
Only For You-2
Hey Stranger
Be Mine 1
Be Mine 2
A piece of my heart
Never letting you go
Back to you
Me for You
Roses-I
Roses-II
Soulmate
Luna-I
Luna-II
Luna-III
Strawberries and Cigarettes

Please stay

1.3K 51 18
De indi765

Summary:

"I can't do this"

"Why?"

"Because I have a son goddammit!!"

******

Zayn's five year old son, really likes their new neighbour now Zayn must choose between fatherhood and his love life.

******

"Fahaad Malik, I'm calling you for the last time, come down this second, or no ice cream after school" Zayn called for his five year old, who did not want to go to school today.

Little Fahaad peaked through the stairs railing, down at his father, "But Baba, Mrs Jones said that new neighbour coming today. I want to meet first, make him my friend"

Zayn sighed and rubbed his face, "Beta, he'll be here by evening, we'll meet him at that time. Right now, we have to go to school"

Fahaad pouted and ran downstairs, Zayn put him on his high chair, placed a bowl of cereals in front of him and poured milk into it, ignoring the pout his son had.

"But I want cookie and milk, you know it's my favourite"

"You had it yesterday, now eat it fast" Zayn made a bowl for himself and sat down to eat.

His phone rang and he picked it up.

"Good morning, beta"

"Morning, Mama"

"Where's my little sunshine? Is he ready?"

"Yeah, just having breakfast"

"Is it gramma? I want to talk to her"

Zayn handed his phone to his son, "Hello gramma, Baba not good today. He scold me in morning, I want to meet our new neighbour, but he don't let me"

Zayn looked quite shocked, how his son acted, he shouldn't be spending time with Louis.

"Did he now? Oh I'm going to scold him too, don't worry. New neighbours, huh, so you'll play with them?"

"Yes!! Fahaad will play and Baba cannot say anything"

"Alright, it's enough, give me back the phone" Zayn took it from his son's hand.

"You didn't tell me Mrs Jones was finally renting her apartment"

"She told me last week, and this little monster is so excited to meet them" He ruffled his son's hair.

"So, is it a family or a guy..?"

Zayn sighed, he knew where this conversation was going, "Um, it's a guy, he's a chef in a restaurant, recently started working, he's 24, the family lives in Wolverhampton, has two sisters and the rest I don't know"

"You already know too much information"
His mum giggled.

"Mama, Mrs Jones was on and on about this guy, so I had to listen"

"Who knows, he'll be your Mr Perfect"

"Mama, don't. I have only one Mr Perfect in my life and that's my son, there's no place for someone other"

"That's what you're saying for the last five years, you're 28 Zayn, you need to live your life too"

Zayn knew his mum was just concerned about his life.

He always loved kids and since he was gay, he knew he couldn't have his own. So he took a big decision in life and adopted Fahaad. He was just a baby then. But soon he became the biggest part of Zayn's life. It wasn't easy for him though.

Being a tattoo artist and owning a shop, tended to make him look like a bad guy. The adoption process took a long time, but when finally, the little kid was in his arms, all the trouble was worth it. Fahaad didn't look a bit like him, he had brown hair and grey eyes. But that didn't mean, his love for the little bean lessened.

With adopting a child, there was a full stop in Zayn's dating life. Whenever he'd go out with a bloke and eventually tell him about his son, they'd subtly reject him. Because who in their right mind would be with a guy who has a son, who is not even his own. But Zayn didn't need someone to be there for him when he comes back home from a long day of work, just Fahaad's smiling face is enough for him to make his day. He decided he'll never date in future.

"And I'll keep saying that for the rest of my life. We're getting late, I'll call you later, mama" Zayn didn't wait for her reply and ended the call.

"Ready, bud?"

"Yupp"

Zayn packed their lunch and carried Fahaad's bagpack. They went outside and Zayn locked his apartment.

He glanced next door, his neighbour hadn't come yet. He quickly took Fahaad out of their building before he throws another fit.

######

"You'll be a good boy, beta?"

"Yes, baba"

Zayn let go of his son's hand and watched him run to his teacher. A part of him just wanted to keep his son to himself.

He then went to his tattoo parlour, where Louis had already opened the shop.

"I didn't know you'd come early" Zayn commented as he got behind the counter.

"Last night I didn't get drunk as I expected to"

"Oohh, so my best friend didn't get laid too"

"Fuck off, Zayn"

"I really don't understand why you and Harry aren't dating, you're literally fuck buddies"

"He doesn't want a relationship right now, he clearly made a point when we started"

"I think you should both talk about it. I know you like him Lou"

"Doesn't matter what I feel, I just don't wanna lose him by involving these feelings"

"Early morning and relationship advice, not a good combination, so let's just get work" Zayn chuckled.

Soon Matt, the other tattoo artist, also came and customers crowded the shop, making Zayn busy.

Zayn had opted to stay behind the counter only. Though on special request he did tattooed. His own body had quite a good number of tattoos, Fahaad had asked the meaning of each.

When it was time to pick Fahaad, he handed all the work to Louis and got in his car to pick up his son. Zayn reached the school and saw him sitting outside the class with his teacher. Zayn would always get free before picking up his son.

"I'm sorry, I'm a bit late today"

"It's alright Mr Malik, Fahaad was telling me about his new neighbours, so we passed time"

Zayn chuckled, "He hasn't even seen them and still is so excited. But thank you ma'am for watching him. Say goodbye, Fahaad"

"Goobye, miss"

"Goodbye, champ"

With that, they left the school and Zayn drove the car to the ice cream parlour and ordered his son's favourite vanilla ice cream with lots of chocolate chips.

Fahaad was still eating his cone when Zayn parked the car in the basement. The kid ran out of the car, making Zayn worry. He quickly got the backpack and his own bag and followed his son.

When he reached their apartment, Fahaad was nowhere to be found, he started to panic, but relaxed, when he heard his son's giggling sounds from next door.

Taking a cautious step, Zayn entered the apartment and was met with an unexpected sight.

Fahaad was sitting on the lap of a beautiful guy, who was unpacking his boxes. He had a short quiff, big brown eyes, a small body, but still looked like a cuddly teddy bear.

"And then, baba promised me to get me ice cream if I go to school, so that what I do" Fahaad was licking his melting cone.

"Did he now? But you should always attend school, sweetheart. Don't you want to be just like your baba, when you grow up?" The beautiful guy asked.

"I want to!! He's the best, he loves Fahaad so big"

The sound of the beautiful guy's laugh was music to Zayn's ears and for a moment, he didn't want to interrupt them. Fahaad had been so excited to meet this guy, that disturbing them meant like separating them.

Still Zayn cleared his throat and two pairs of eyes turned to him, one excited, one shocked.

"What did I tell about running away?"

"Sorry baba, but I wanted to meet him. He's so soft and cuddly, can I call you teddy?" He asked the guy, who had a pretty shade of red coating his cheeks.

"Fahaad" Zayn warned.

"Tell me!!" Fahaad whined.

"You can call me whatever you want, honey" The guy answered.

"Yay, see baba, I got a new friend"

Zayn smiled at his son, "I'm sorry, he gets a little excited when he meets new people"

"He's a lovely kid"

"Baba, can I play with teddy?"

"No, he's still moving things, when he's settled, you can play. Come on, now, you need to do your homework" Zayn went forward and scooped his son in his arms.

"But-"

"No buts, now say goodbye to Mr..."

"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Liam Payne" The guy got up and offered his hand to shake. Zayn gladly accepted it, their hands were a beautiful contrast, Zayn's were huge, tanned while Liam's were small and pale.

"I'm Zayn Malik and this is my son Fahaad Malik, we live next door"

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm still unpacking, so I'll play with you later bud" He ruffled the boy's hair.

"You heard him, beta. We'll visit later and please you should have dinner at our place, I'm sure, you don't have any groceries here"

"If it won't be a problem to you, I'll come. I actually don't like takeouts, I prefer homemade cooking"

"Alright, you should come by evening"

After bidding goodbye, Zayn and Fahaad went to their apartment.

Zayn quickly gave Fahaad a bath, and he himself took a shower. He made sure, his son does his homework first. He then started preparing for dinner. He was alright in cooking, but now he was doing it for a chef, so his nerves were all over the place.

He decided to make butter chicken and biryani, honestly he only knew his native  dishes well, he was shit at making any western dish. For the dessert, he made chocolate fudge, which was his son's favourite.

At around 8, the door bell rang. Zayn checked himself in the mirror for the last time and went to open the door. Liam was standing there with a thousand volt smile, making Zayn turn into a puddle.

It was the first time in so many years, that Zayn was attracted to someone in just one meeting. Something about this guy, made Zayn curious to know more about him.

"Hey, am I early or late? I honestly didn't have any idea, when you guys have your dinner" Liam asked.

"Oh don't worry, you're on time. Fahaad's  been waiting for you"

And me too.

"Do come inside" Zayn opened the door fully, to let Liam in.

Fahaad came running to them and hugged Liam's legs, "Teddy!!, you're here"

"Yes I am" He picked him up in his arms.

"Can we play, I complete my work, baba help me"

"First let's eat, then you can play all you want" Zayn said as he moved into the kitchen. Liam following behind.

They ate the dinner with Fahaad's constant chattering, telling the adults about his day. Then he showed Liam all his toys and games. Zayn left them be and went back into the kitchen to clean it.

When he came back, his heart was doing summersaults, Fahaad laid his head on Liam's shoulder as Liam swayed them left and right, helping him to sleep. Zayn felt like a stranger there, but it still made him happy that there was someone other than Zayn, who cared for him.

"Is he asleep?"

Liam jumped a little and chuckled lightly when he saw Zayn, "He was feeling sleepy, so I thought I'll help you out" Liam tried to hand Fahaad to Zayn, but the boy clutched tightly his arms around Liam's neck.

"You should just lay him on the bed" Zayn took all the toys from the bed and made space, Liam gently laid the child on the bed and Zayn covered him under his favourite Avengers blanket. With a kiss pressed to his son's forehead, both of them got out of the room and closed the door.

"Do you want to have a drink?" Zayn asked as they moved into the living room.

"Sure"

Zayn brought two bottles of beer and gave one to Liam, "So, which restaurant do you work at?"

"The Ritz Restaurant, I've been working there for almost six months, I was a sous chef till now, my previous place was a bit far, so I could travel long distance, but now I'm a full time chef, so I needed a place nearby, I couldn't get to ask you, what do you do?"

"I own a tattoo parlour. I was an artist too, but I have employees now, so I don't draw anymore"

"Wow, I always wanted to get a tattoo. But my mum was against it, so I didn't, but now I can get it, she's not here"

"I can arrange an appointment for you, when will you be free?"

"Not this week, my head chef told me that they'd be observing me for a week, how I work under pressure, if they made the right choice by promoting me, but I'm sure next Saturday will be fine, I'm off on every Sunday, thank god, coz they are the busiest days"

"I'll apologize if the food wasn't upto your mark, I'm not a good chef"

"Are you kidding me? It was absolutely amazing, I've never had such tasty chicken ever, you mixed the right spices, everything was perfect"

"I'm glad you like it"

Silence surrounded them as both were out of questions now.

"Um, do you mind me asking something?"

"Shoot"

"Um, Fahaad's mum isn't around? Coz I didn't see any photos of her in your home"

"Fahaad is adopted. I don't know about his real parents. Um I'm gay and I adore kids, I really wanted to adopt one, so when I approached the orphanage, he caught my eyes. He was so small and fragile, that every cell in my body wanted to just hug him and keep him to myself. I decided to adopt him, but it wasn't easy, the social worker was quite judging when she saw all my tattoos. But in the end I proved myself and after a year, he was finally home"

Zayn had a smile on his face remembering everything.

"It's quite beautiful what you two have. The perfect father and son"

"He thinks he's sent from God, because God thought I'm alone and he would fill my lonely life" Zayn chuckled.

"He is an angel"

"What about you?" Zayn wanted to ask this question, if there's a slightest chance.

"I'm not in a relationship. My last boyfriend cheated on me, so I made a promise, no more dating pretentious assholes, I'm not interested in girls too, so I guess I'll enjoy my single life for a while"

For a while...

They finished their drinks and after an awkward hug and shy smiles Liam left his apartment.

######

A whole two weeks passed, Fahaad and Liam had gotten closer than ever, sometimes Fahaad would sleep at Liam's while playing and the younger lad would bring him back to his home.

There was also progress in Liam and Zayn's friendship. It became a thing for them to have dinner at each other's place. Then watch a movie, all the three cuddled together. Liam would try some new recipe and then make Zayn and Fahaad taste it. Zayn was quite impressed by his cooking skills, he now knew why Liam got promoted as a chef so soon.

There was no doubt that Zayn liked Liam. He was such a sweet guy, his son loved him. Liam would bring the leftover desserts for Fahaad. In such a short time, he earned a place in Zayn's and his son's heart.

It was Saturday and tonight Liam will come to get a tattoo. Since he would be free till evening, Zayn let Fahaad go with Louis. He'd pick him up later when they're done. Zayn picked out the best designs for Liam to choose from. He sent Matt away because he wanted to be the one who'd tattoo Liam, no one else. Louis all along teased him for it.

The front door opened to reveal Liam, whose eyes lit up on seeing Zayn.

"Am I late? I swear it was really busy tonight"

"No you aren't, Louis just left with Fahaad"

"I never got to meet Louis, from what Fahaad tells me, he's a funny guy"

"He's a pain in the arse, but I have to tolerate him, he's my best friend" Zayn shrugged and motioned Liam to come inside the room.

Liam entered and saw a chair bent backwards, a table beside it where all the equipments were kept. He gingerly sat on the chair and waited for Zayn.

"Do you have a design in mind?"

"No, I was hoping you'd help me"

Zayn pulled out the designs and showed them to Liam, whose eyes flicked through each.

Zayn got lost in the way how Liam would scrunch his nose, if he didn't like anything, how his eyes would shine and a small smile will appear on his pink lips when he'll like a design.

"I want this feather" He pointed.

"That's easy, so where do you want it?" Zayn stood up to get the machine ready.

Liam bit his lips, "As much as I'm rebelling, I still can't show this to mum. So maybe on my hip?" His fixed his gaze on his lap, not wanting to meet Zayn's eyes.

Zayn's eyes flashed in lust for a second. He had tattooed and pierced people's bodies in the most private places, but hell he didn't feel flustered as much as he was now. The thought of touching Liam made his mind dizzy, even though it wasn't in a sexual way.

"Alright, just lay down"

Liam obliged, his heart raced as Zayn sat next to him on a chair and again checked the machine, making sure the ink didn't spill.

"Can you lift your shirt and lower your pants?"

Liam nodded and his face turned into a red tomato as he lifted his shirt a bit, then lowered his pants, just so that Zayn could draw on his hips.

Zayn's eyes darkened as he saw the smooth pale skin, he dabbed some cotton in alcohol and rubbed Liam's hipbone, "You want it here?"

Liam reached out his hand to hold Zayn's and guided it a little back, just on the curve of his back, "T-there" He tried to hide his face by tilting his head.

Zayn wanted to curse his luck, here he had Liam's arse in his hands and all he wanted was to just knead and grab it, but he wasn't a creep. His mama raised him right. So like a professional, he rubbed the dip of arse, pressed one hand on the left cheek and brought the needle to start the design.

"It'll hurt a lot, so don't move too much" He warned and pressed the tip on the soft skin.

Liam shut his eyes tightly and bit down his lips in pain, it was like someone was piercing his skin, which was really happening. He gripped the side of the chair tightly to stop himself from squirming.

Zayn glanced at him every now and then, to make sure he was handling it well. Which he actually was, but Zayn could see a drop of tear running down his scarlet cheek. He mentally cooed at the boy's cuteness. Time to time he encouraged the younger lad by saying, 'You're doing great, I'm almost finished'.

He finished giving the final touches. He finally removed his hands to see his work, "I'm done, wanna see?"

Liam wiped his tears and nodded, Zayn brought a mirror so that Liam could see his tattoo. It was a beautiful feather, the skin was all red around it. Liam lightly touched it, "It hurts"

"I know babe. But I'll bandage it now, so that it's not exposed to dust. You'll be fine by tomorrow"

Zayn carefully put a bandage on the whole tattoo, every time his fingers brushed against the soft skin, small sparks ran through his veins, "I would advice you to open it tomorrow night or better the next morning"

Liam weakly got up and pulled up his pants and adjusted his shirt. Zayn turned around while he fixed himself.

"Um, any other advice?"

Zayn turned to him and sat next to him, "Don't shower tomorrow, the bandage shouldn't get wet"

"Oh, alright. Um, where's your tattoo artist, you said that you don't draw anymore"

"I wanted to be the one to give you your first tattoo"

"Why?" Liam whispered, they were now sitting so close.

"Because.... You're special to me"

"Am I?"

"Yeah"

And then Zayn attached their lips, getting lost in an indescribable feeling. Liam's hands fisted Zayn's shirt and a low moan emanated from his throat as Zayn nibbled his bottom lip.

Liam laid back on the chair as Zayn moved on top of him, never once breaking the kiss. Zayn then kissed down his jaw and neck, sucking and biting his beautiful birthmark. Liam's moans were a sign that he was clearly enjoying the attention.

"Z-zayn"

That seemed to bring Zayn back and he quickly moved back.

"No, no, no, I can't do this, no, no, no"

"What?"

"I can't do this" Zayn didn't meet his eyes.

"Why?"

"Because I have a son goddammit!!"

"And I adore him, Zayn. I-"

"You don't love him like I do! You can't accept him as yours"

"Give me a chance, Zayn"

"You should leave, Liam"

"Zayn" His eyes were filled with tears.

"I said leave"

Liam wiped his tears and got up, without looking back at Zayn, he left.

Zayn slumped on his chair and cursed loudly. He knew he shouldn't get attached to Liam, but his stupid heart didn't listen to him.

He picked up his things and locked the shop to pick up his son.

Louis' smile fell as he saw Zayn, "You ok bro?"

"Is he asleep?" Zayn entered Louis' flat.

"Yeah, but answer me, Zayn. What happened?"

Zayn ignored him and went to his room. He picked up his sleeping son and took his bagpack too.

"Did teddy get the tattoo?" Fahaad asked sleepily, his head was on Zayn's shoulder. The movement must've woken him up.

"He did, bud"

"Hmm, it must look pretty on him"

Zayn was trying to control his tears, even in his sleep, his son was asking about Liam.

"Sleep, bud"

Louis was standing by the door, "You look exhausted, mate. Crash here tonight"

Zayn couldn't argue, he really needed to just rest, "Alright"

He went to Louis' guest room and laid his son on the bed. He laid next to him, finally letting the tears fall, silently sobbing as his son soundly slept.

I'm doing this for you, bud.

#######

It's been a month now since Liam moved in next door, two weeks since they last talked. Though Fahaad still goes to his apartment to play, but Zayn and Liam don't ever talk.

Ever since their last interaction, Zayn had been feeling awful. It was like he needed Liam to make his day happy. He began to question whether he made the right choice by pushing away Liam. But he couldn't let his love life get in between his fatherhood, his son is and always will be his priority. This stupid crush will pass soon.

But it did not.

Things got worse when Zayn saw Liam with a guy going into Liam's apartment, two days ago. Liam was giggling and the guy was watching him with fond, Zayn wanted himself in the guy's place.

That night, he tried to listen to any voice from the attached walls, if they were doing anything....
Luckily he didn't hear anything and relaxed.

Why do you care Malik!!

The guy would stay every night and Zayn was tempted to complain to Mrs Jones about this little arrangement. Tenants were not allowed to bring anyone else home.

Louis would tease him and call him a coward. He was, there was no denying the fact. But he couldn't let anyone distract him from his son.

Fahaad once asked him why his baba and his teddy don't talk anymore. How could he explain it to his five year old son, that he was afraid that he'll fail as a father if his priorities are changed. He simply said that he's busy nowadays.

Today he didn't go to the parlour and Fahaad was with his mum, spending the weekend there.

He was bored, to say the least. Flipping through channels all day. Eating ice cream, ordering take out, he just wasn't in a mood to do anything, given the fact, he saw that guy and Liam in the morning, getting into the flat.

But then he heard commotion outside his door. He got up and opened the front door. Several workers were moving things out of Liam's apartment. That guy was guiding them.

Liam was leaving the apartment, he was going far away from Zayn.

Zayn didn't think for another second before storming into Liam's apartment.
He saw Liam packing the final boxes.

"Where are you going?"

Liam looked up at him, from where he sat on the floor and resumed his work, "I'm leaving"

"Why?"

Liam chuckled, "You are no one to question that"

"Please, Liam. Just, tell me what's wrong?"

Liam stood up, "What's wrong? You wanna know what's wrong? You Zayn, you are wrong!! Wrong in thinking I'll ever hurt Fahaad, wrong in thinking that our relationship will ever affect that child, wrong in thinking that I don't love him like you do, because I do!!" Tears were flowing down his soft cheeks and all Zayn wanted to do was gather him in his arms.

"Liam, I-"

"I tried my best to forget about you, but you're like a parasite, you're in my mind. Whenever I see you in the hallway, I want to talk to you, just reach out to you, but then I remember you don't want anything to do with me. Whenever Fahaad comes here, there's a hope in me, that you'll also come, say that Liam I'm sorry, let's forget everything and start afresh. But you never came Zayn"

Zayn remained silent, his guilt was already eating him up, but hearing all this from Liam, hurt a lot more.

"So I decided to go away from here, sure I'll miss that kid so much, but I can't have my heart broken every single time I see you. I don't want to be reminded that you don't trust me"

Then Zayn was moving towards him, cupping Liam's face in his hands, wiping the freely falling tears with his thumb. Liam's hands clutched to his strong biceps.

"I'm sorry for making you go through so much pain, I'm sorry for being an idiot to you, I'm sorry for not trusting you with Fahaad, when I know how much you both love each other, when I know you won't let any harm come to him, I'm sorry for pushing you away when all I wanted was you in my arms. I'm sorry for realising so late, how much you mean to me, to my son, how much your smile I need to just go through the day, how much I love your new recipes, how much I want to watch every movie, with you cuddled beside me, how much I want to see your face every night I go to sleep and how much I want to wake up to your beautiful smile. And I'm begging you to please stay, if not for me, then for Fahaad, but please don't go"

Zayn rested his forehead on Liam's, breathing heavily, a few tear drops rolling down his cheeks. They stayed like that, with Zayn repeating, 'Please stay, Liam, please'

"You'll not push me away?" Liam's voice was so small, like he was afraid of the answer.

"Never"

"You'll always praise my food?"

"Always"

"You'll let me and Fahaad buy new comic books every weekend?"

"Yes"

"You'll give us a chance?"

"A million chances for you"

Zayn leaned in and kissed those pink lips. How much he had craved for Liam's touch, he now knew. Their lips moved in their own sync, it wasn't messy, it was slow, simple, magical for both of them.

Someone cleared their throat and, they both pulled away.

Zayn's mum, Fahaad and that guy who lived with Liam stood by the front door.

"This means teddy is my mama?" Fahaad squealed excitedly.

Zayn's mum laughed, "That's their choice, hun"

Liam blushed and hugged Zayn, hiding his face from everyone.

"Finally, Liam. I won't have to hear anymore rants about Zayn this, Zayn that" The guy chuckled.

Zayn furrowed his brows, "Who are you again?"

Liam hit his arm, "He's my best friend, Chris. Don't talk to him like that"

"Oh"

"You thought I was his boyfriend? Well, tried that, but he rejected me way before you, so don't worry mate, he's all yours"

Zayn smiled and kissed Liam's head, "Mine"

Both of them felt arms around their legs and looked down at Fahaad, who was smiling up at them with a missing tooth. Zayn bent down to pick him up, "Looks like the tooth fairy, took away your tooth"

He just shrugged, "Gramma said that if tooth fairy takes away your tooth, you wish for anything and it comes true, today I wished, baba and teddy talk again and now you kissy so tooth fairy listen to Fahaad"

He moved into Liam's arms and kissed his cheek, "Should I call you mama or teddy?"

"Whatever you want bud"

"How about dada?" Zayn questioned.

"I like it!! You're my dada, teddy" He hugged Liam tightly.

Zayn's mum and Chris came inside and all of them talked for another hour, eventually stopping because the workers had gotten all the boxes out.

"So"

"They moved everything out"

"I noticed"

"You're gonna let me go?"

"Yeah, you have to move"

"Zayn!"

"You have to move into my apartment"

Liam jumped in his arms and kissed his face, "I knew it"

"Ready to be my roommate, neighbour?"

"Ready as I ever will be"

######

2 years later..

"Elsa, no!!!!"

Zayn chuckled at his son, no matter how many times he has watched the movie, he still reacts like he's watching it for the first time.

"She will save her later, bud" Liam said, wrapping his arms around his son's waist.

Fahaad was sitting on Liam's lap, while Liam was sitting between Zayn's legs, Liam's back was pressed to Zayn's chest. The family had movie night and were sprawled on the blankets on the floor.

"Dada, but still..."

Liam tilted his head to look at Zayn, who was already staring at him, making him blush, "The movie's not playing on my face"

"But it is still the most beautiful sight" Zayn kissed down his neck, sucking on a fading hickey.

"Zayn, stop, not now"

"What, can't I kiss my husband?"

"Not when our son is right beside us"

"Please"

Liam turned his head and pecked his lips, "Happy?"

Zayn nodded and pulled Liam closer, his chest was pressed against Liam's bare back. His hand travelled to Liam's hip and traced his first tattoo.

"There are a lot more, you still like this one?" Liam questioned, his eyes still trained on the screen.

"Because of this, I realized how much I want you, how much I needed you. So yeah, it's my favourite"

Liam turned his head again, "You're a hopeless romantic, Mr Malik"

"Only for you, Mr Malik"

End.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

30.5K 662 31
Avengers oneshots but mostly SamBucky oneshots (domestic/on the mission/angst/ fluff/ a lil smut)
35.8K 932 17
just random one shots I thought of.
17.9K 306 53
pain.