๐€๐‹๐„๐—๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๏ฟฝ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ถ๐’˜๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’‡๐’†..โž ~ "Listen wife and listen carefully, I don't like d... More

โ€ขIntroduction & Author's Noteโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
"covers and Aesthetics by readers" part :- 1
"Cover and aesthetic by readers" part 2.
chapter 1" Only a mother but not wife"
chapter 2." You are my mummy"
chapter 3 "Your fiancee?"
chapter 4 "Am I engaged?"
chapter 5."I'll drop you."
chapter 6"My wedding dress"
chapter 7 Come fast!
Wedding dress (select one for our Eva )
chapter 8"Its Alexander to you"
9โ€ข"They are here"
chapter 10 "COME HERE"
chapter 11"who did this?"
choosing the one.(Wedding ring)
chapter 12"Its time to go"
chapter 13."Mrs Eva Alexander Knights"
chapter 14 "Our wedding night!"
chapter 15. " Liam Harrison "
charter 16"Welcome home husband"
chapter 18 "Then you deserve a reward,Wife"
chapter 19(Alex POV part 1)"Good night My little Wife"
chapter 20"It wasn't a dream...!!"
chapter 21"Are you ignoring me,Wife?"
chapter 22(ALEX POV part:-2)"I will try to trust you, wife"
chapter 23(Alex pov:-part 3)"You will make me crazy,wife"
chapter 24(Alex POV, part-4)"I am your Damm husband..!!"
HELP (Select a dress for Mr.and Mrs.knight๐Ÿ’™)
chapter 25."Is he really jealous...??"
chapter 26"You are my possession,Only Mine"
chapter 27(Alex pov:- part 5)"Time to teach her a lesson "
chapter 28."Isn't it your honeymoon?"
chapter 29."Are you feeling Hot, wife?"
chapter 30"Things people do on there honeymoon"
chapter 31" because I wanted you for myself "
chapter 32"You look better with my hickeys"
chapter 33(Alex pov:- part 6)"Wear my shirt tonight...Only"
chapter 34.(Alex pov:- part 7)"Is he going kiss me?"
chapter 35."Is it a date?"
chapter 36."To spend More time...alone"
chapter 37 "We are staying here for 2 days "
chapter 38(Alex pov:- part 8) "let's go back to our room Wife"
chapter 39"I said strip Wife"
chapter 40" I'll spank you wife"
chapter 41(Alex pov:-part 9)"Come on a date with me wife?"
chapter 42"Were you jealous wife?"
chapter 43"How can I forgot his birthday?"
chapter 44 "Should I tell him that?"
chapter 45(Alex pov-part 10)" Layla,My Ex-Wife"
chapter 46"Get On the bed,all naked Wife!"
chapter 47(Alex pov- part-11)"Am I in love with him?"
chapter 48 "I can't wait to be inside you wife"
chapter 49 "Please never hurt me Xann"
chapter 50" Prepare yourself for tonight Wife"
!! ATTENTION !!
chapter 51"Tonight I'll make you mine wife"
chapter 52(Alex pov,part-12)"Is she hiding something from me?"
chapter 53(Alex pov:-13)"Why you did that Wife?"
chapter 54"I never betrayed you Xann"
chapter 55 "Please don't leave me Xann "
chapter 56 "I'll make you mine again wife."
chapter 57"How dare you touch my Wife"
chapter 58"I own you my dear little wife"
chapter 59"Will you forgive me wife"
chapter 60"What I am going to do with you wife"
chapter 61"I love you my dear little wife"
chapter 62"I want you so bad wife!"
chapter 63" what about second round wife?"
chapter 64"You will not walk for a week wife"
chapter 65"What do you think about honeymoon wife?"
Chapter 66"I want a little brother soon"
chapter 67(Alex's Pov:-14)"Eva, Are you pregnant?"
chapter 68"You are pregnant Mrs.Knight"
chapter 69"Daddy loves you too Wife"
chapter 70.(Alex Pov:-15) "Its our happy beginning wife"
Epilouge
1 Million reads& New book published.

chapter 17"Wife, Do I told you to leave?"

94.6K 3.9K 594
By shristiroy148

New entry alert!☝️☝️☝️☝️
Steela Evans. Age :- 27 year old. (Alexzander business partner and someone who is obsessed with him Alex.) So you all understand she is the bi**h in the story😂😉😉

Now enjoy..
A long chapter ahead
Shristi

Eva's POV.

It's been a week of our marriage, and let me tell you. Something is wrong with my husband.

he is super busy now a day's and rearly is at home. I mean he leave just after breakfast and come late at night. But that's not what's wrong.

Him being busy is nothing new thing because both Isa and Maria said that it was his already made decision that after marriage he will be more focused and will work from office and even before our marriage he use to work all the time.

Few months before our marriage he decided that he will be working from home because of Isa but now he is married to me and I am here to take care of her so he again started to work from office.

The wrong thing with him is the way he look at me. Now he didn't look at me with hollow eyes,there is something in his eyes that I can't detect. But whatever it is, its really very much. I can't handle his that gaze. It made me hide from him.

Whenever he is at home he use to watch me intensely, like he was watching my every action and was concluding something.

Sometime it made me insecure and all time nervous.

It was lunch time and today Alexander leave very early even without breakfast and I doubt he will have his lunch.

Don't know why but I too don't want to have lunch, I made Isa eat snacks a little earlier so she also wasn't hungry.

I was sitting inside my room scrolling in my phone and Isa was on the bed drawing something. when suddenly I heard a knock.

Opening the gate I saw it was Maria who was smiling at me. I too smiled at her.

"What happene Maria?"
"Umm nothing much. As you know Mr.knight didn't have his breakfast today and its almost lunch time." She said and I I nooded at her.

"And you both also didn't had your lunch till now. So why don't you both go to his office and have lunch together.?" She suggested nervously a little.

I though for a while, I didn't want to go at first but then it will be good for Isa as she also havn't spend much time with her father right now.

Smiling at Maria I agreed.

I changed Isa's cloth and made her wear some warm cloths as weather was little cold outside.

I too changed my cloths and wore a new top and jeans with cardigan over it. which my mother brough for me before my marriage because as or her if my in laws will look at me in those bags thet will think she didn't treat me well and it will tarnish her name here.

I remember she brough many dresses for me because as per her i don't have cloths I have big body bags! In soo many I only liked this one. It was cute. Although the neck was little low which left me a little uncomfortable but I didn't mind.

After being ready I went out with Isa to Maria only to find her in kitchen.

"Ohh you are ready..here it is" she said handling me a bag with a smile. I nooded at her and bid her bye making my way out.

Once I was out I spotted a car parked outside and a old man nearly on his sixties come out opened the door for me. Thanking him I first put Isa inside and then settled myself.

In the 30 minute drive i got to know that the driver's name is Lucus and he is working in behalf of Max here.

After 30 minute we were now standing in front of a skyscraper building. Which had a "Knight's Corporation" carved beautifully on it.

My heart raised a little as my mind registered my husband's success evidence. I looked around the beautiful building. I moved inside only to be greeted by receptionist. They wasn't like cling receptionist who glared at me for marring her oh-so handsome boss.

It was a lady in his late forties who greeted me respectfully. Truth to be said I was little nervous that what if they didn't recognise me?
But now I feel little eased.

She directed me the way to his private elevator which led to his floor. I picked Isa in my arms as she tugged my cardigan indicating she wanted it.

Seriously!! Here also... a whole floor!!

On the way I looked around to see people running here and there in hurry, few were looking at me, and I do feel some hate looks which made me nervous again.. but I didn't showed it. One thing I noticed is here also everything has class, a taste of standard. They were hurry but not in mess. Here looking at few I got insecure about my dressing sence too.

Once we were standing in front of his office door which had "THE CEO" carved on it, the receptionist who's name was miranda left us alone from here. Suddenly I started to feel super nervous because it was he very first time I was here and that too without informing.

Suddenly something clicked inside my mind.

What if he didn't like me visiting him??

What if he get angry??

I visibly shiver at that thoughts, they made me gulp and my hand started to sweat. I bite my lips knowing I have no other option other then going inside.

Isa was still on my arms and was super excited to come to her father. I softly knock on the door and heard his all time hard and dominant voice.

"Come in"

Biting my lips I open the door only to be greeted by his masculine cologne that blocks my sence all time. I looked around to see him watching outside the glass window in his office.

His office was as expected very clean and sophisticated. With dark colour it give you a intimidate aura but the plant inside ease the feeling and make you feel fresh.

He still didn't turn to us, because of the silence in the room but that silence wasn't long, because my daughter squealed loudly seeing her father.

"PAPA"

She wiggle on my hold and I put her down, hearing her he turned with a frown on his face and surprised expression which he coverd quickly.

She run to him and he catched her and twirled her around with a full smile which manage to make me smile too.

After putting her down he looked at me with same expressions with whom he has been looking at me from past week. I quickly look down gulping. I quietly entered inside with the bag and walk to him in front of him with head low and lips between my teeth.

As I was in front of him I started to feel awkward as he didn't said anything just glance at me, and I don't know what to do! I looked here and there and spotted the sofa and table.

Gulping again I moved there and placed the bag there and open the zip on the bag.

I turned towards him who was still looking at me.

"L-Lunch?" I asked to which he looked at the bag on the table and nooded. I too nooded and took the dishes and plate out.

He sat on the sofa next to me with Isa on his lap who was playing with his tie. I first served his plate and forwarded him. He took the plate but his next sentence stopped me.

"Do you had your lunch?" He asked and I looked up at him with surprise in my eyes, his face was normal but a little curiously in his eyes.

He was looking at me for a answer to which I slowly shoot my head. It was very first time in my life that anyone asked me did I had my meal or not after my father.

I know it's a simple question, a very normal one but for me it's not. I never had anything who will ask my these questions. This question carries the care and worry you have for the next person.

It means he care for me?

"Have it here then " I was back with his dominating voice which come with a order again.

I nodded my head and took a plate for me too. After serving myself I pulled Isa on my side to fed her and she jumped on my lap.

He was having his lunch peaceful but here I was disturbed. Because My husband was continuously staring at me. Sometime he smile down at Isa or sometime offer her bites.

I shrugged , but his gaze was making me squirm on my seat. As I put another bite on Isa's mouth she started coughing to which me and Alexzander both grabbed a glass of water but he was fast enough to make her drink first. In hurry a little water spilled on my top but I don't mind.

We patted her back and head and after few seconds she stopped coughing. Her face was red by now and eyes were teary.

Alexzander stood up from his seat and knee in front of me. I was sitting on the side with Isa on my lap.

"Are you ok?" He asked her in a soft voice which he use only for her.

She nooded putting her head on my chest. He lovely put his hand on her head to caressed it.

He then slide his hand to her hairs and his side palm touched my bare chest making me seqel a little.

I looked down at my top. It already had a low neck line and because Isa was sitting on my lap my dress was pulled down a little revealing a good amount of my chest making my breath hitched.

I bite my lips because his plam was directly in contact with my shown breast and I don't know he know it or not because looking at his face I can't conclude anything but his this act was setting me on fire.

My breath become uneven but k can't tell him to stop or anything because he is just loving his daughter with his innocent acts and I can't just point a thing and make this lovely moment stop.

I kept sitting there and he keep running his hand up and down and still brushing my chest with his side plam but after sometime Isa slept on lap and like always buried her face in my breast.

I don't mind her this act but today she did it when Alexzander was kneeling right in front of me. His eyes capture her this act and he frown and looked up at me which made me red and the smile, a little just ,a little while shooting his head.

I put Isa on the sofa and stood up he too stood up and looked at me. I looked here and there and then my eyes caught a door connected to his office.

Washroom

"I'll c-come from washroom " I said any didn't wait for his reply and run away.

I quickly entered inside and took a sigh in relief. Why he have this effect on me??

Why I am this much affected by just his one look. ??

Why I am this much affected by just his little touch??

That too which was accidental.. I think.

What will happen when he will touch me In-intentionally?

From where this last thought come?

I shoot my head as the prevent inside me was waking up and she will not help me at all.

I come out from washroom once composing myself. As I walk out Alexander looked up at me with those black orbs and then looked down.

He stood up and come toward me and I took a step back. I frown when I noticed his face, they were void but his action wasn't. He come toward me and I walk back until my back hit the wall.

What he is doing?

I vocal my this thought and asked it aloud.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked with difficulty because he was now just a step ahead of me but this time he didn't sandwich me between him and all instead he keep standing there tall and board in from of my small figure putting his hand on his pant pocket looking so intimating.

I bite my lips and looked down because his gaze wasn't helping at all. He took a deep breath and I looked up. I saw he opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the door burst open.

I looked there to found a girl in her late twenties standing there with caked up face and skinny dresses. she look so confident and proud. I looked back at my Husband who was still standing so close to me without moving a inch. He was still looking at me with void face.

"Alexander" she cried looking at him and he clenched his jaw like he didn't like it. I gulped looking at him change posture.

"Its Mr. Knight to you" he roared turning towards her in clam yet angry voice which made me shiver.

She opened her mouth to say something or may be protest but his dead serious posture and glance made her shut up.

She looked at me with disgust, and crunched her nose that made me look away from her and then she looked at my husband and again opened her mouth but shut up when he started.

"What are you doing here Miss Evan's and where are your manners?" He asked straightening his all time tall and proud body.

"What?" She made a confuse face and he sighed irritated.

"You just entered in my office without knocking, without my permission knowing very well that I am busy with my wife" he roared again.

Busy with my wife?

This time his voice was very harsh, his jaw was clenched like he was controlling his anger.

"I can see that!!" She said glancing at me with so much anger.

"Then? Why are you doing here??" He asked again while clenching his teeths.

God he is scary!

"Alexander I-" she was again cut off with his bombed voice.

"Its Mr. Knight to you,Miss Evans " he growled saying every word clear and loud making her look at me with hate in her eyes.

Who is she?

The argument was getting heated and I don't want to stay there, I don't know anything about who she is to him but seeing his reaction I can say he didn't like her at all but the way she was saying his name shows how much thing are gone far from her side. This only thought of her with my husband made me feel something. I feel very uneasy and I instantly dislike her. I started to feel suffocated and decided to leave.

Without saying anything I looked at my daughter who was sleeping peacefully and I smile. With that i started to leave but stopped only after two steps.

Why?

Because my husband's deep, husky and dominant rough voice echoed in the room making me gulp and bite my lips.

"Wife, do I told you to leave?"

Hello bubbles...

How are you all?

How was the chapter?

Dominant much! Alex... No?

My my! Busy with my wife.... what do you mean Mr.knight?

What do you think about Stella? Or I say Miss Evans.?

What do you think alex was doing??

Ohh Eva I pity her... what do you think about there scene??

Was Alex being innocent on that time?

Was he Unniintennaly touching her or intentionally??

How the little office drama.. lemme tell you there is more left which is more spicy 😉😉

What's changed in Alex?

Why was he giving her that looks??

Do you think Stella has a important role to play or she is just a side character?

Our Isa was cute as always but her little innocent act wasn't very innocent...😂

So see you all with next chapter...

Answer this question please
👉 Do you all want Alex POV?

Bye-bye till next chapter.

Do share the story on your conversation board. 😊😊

And a big thank you to all for completing the set target and voting for the last chapter and commenting on it too.

Stat safe, stay healthy, stay home.
Will update soon...

Shristi 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 14.8K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
386K 15.1K 43
DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement and it looks old and dirty place the wh...
258K 7.1K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
2.6M 90.1K 73
#1 In India out of 45.8k stories #1 on Prince out of 40k stories #1 on Arrange marriage out of 27k stories #4 on Hate #9 on Billionaire #1 on Jodhp...