Radio Demon of Disney (Disney...

By DJBron3

Disney Villains and are trying to get back at they're enemies, they come to you and make a deal. You are dati... More

Bio and harem
Radio Demon and the Gypsy

Sorceror Deal with radio Demon

2.1K 38 19
By DJBron3

Jafar was wondering how was he was gonna take over Agrabah, without the lamp, when the lamp disappeared from his cloak.

???: "Perhaps I can help." Said a voice behind him. "Who said that?" Jafar asked looking around him and saw a man with cane with a mic. Jafar and Iago were wondering. "Why would I trust you?" Jafar asked you. "Because I can give you want you want, power corruption and kill the street rat." The stranger says to him.

Jafar was wondering if he should or shouldn't. "Alright!" He says to you. "So it a deal then?" You asked him.

"Deal!" He says to you shakes your. "Excellent this will be very entertaining."

Jasmine was in her room crying about what happened to the boy she met at the market.  The flames that lit her room were blown out.

"Hello there my dear!" Jasmine jumps from you appearing. "My god Y/n would stop doing that. "Ha no my dear, have you forgotten where I'm from my dear Jasmine." You said to her.

"N-no I didn't Alastor." She says to you

"What's wrong my dear?" You asked her. "Jafar got a boy i met at the market killed." Jasmine say to you. "If you want I can take care of him my dear Jasmine." You said to her. "Really? You'll do that for me?" Jasmine asked you. "Of course my dear" you said to her.

She hugs you and thanks you. "No problem, my dear." You said to her. "Anything else I can do for you my dear?" You said to her. Jasmine looks at up and down.

"There is something you can do for me." She asked you.

"And what will that be princess?" You asked her. She kisses you on the lips. You were surprised by this and continue kissing her back.

"Muah I want you!" Jasmine says to you. "I'm all yours and you're all mine." You said to her. Jasmine starts undressing herself as did you. She was surprised when she saw your 17 inch cock. "Oh god you're big?" She says to you. "I wonder what a demon cock taste like?" She asked you. "You see my dear."

Jasmine licks from balls to the tip. Making the radio demon moan a bit. Jasmine starts sucking on your suck on your 17 inch dangling death.

Jasmine continues her blowjob on you with a hand on the back of her. She then deep throats your cock.  Until you release inside her throat.

"A fair enough payment though full payment won't be until I finish the job right my dear?" You asked her. "Yeah kill that stupid man." Jasmine says to you. "Very well my dear."

A day later prince Ali aka Aladdin has survived his encounter with Jafar. Thanks to Abu, carpet, and the genie.

As they made it inside the palace, Jafar, and the sultan greeted Al.

They were talking about accepting Ali for Jasmine.

Jasmine walks in and gets mad what they were saying about her. The Genie can see you standing next her.

"A-Alastor!" Genie says in surprised to see you the Radio Demon. Knowing Jasmine is with him. You smiled at him evilly.

(Time skip cuz I'm fucking lazy)

You and Jasmine in her room talking about prince Ali, "He's your friend the market Aladdin." You said to her. "Wait how do you know it's him Y/n?"

"I know a few things my dear, and don't forget who your soul belongs to princess." You said reassuring her.

"I do my soul belongs to you Y/n" Jasmine says to you.

Meanwhile with Aladdin and Genie are arguing about Aladdin going to princess Jasmine.

"Al you don't understand she's working with a demon." Genie says to him. "You're lying there's no way she's working with demon."

"Quite wrong you are my friend." You said appearing in front him.

"We gotta code Red" Genie says to a phone he made appear.

"Back away Alastor, I know your game and I won't let you hurt anyone here you son of a bitch." Genie says to you.

"Ha ha if I wanted to hurt anyone here I've would've done so already." You said tilting your head making static appear and making yourself look creepy.

Scaring Abu and Carpet. "I'm here because I want to help you get with the princess." You said to him. Genie doesn't trust you.

"Al you can't trust this guy." Genie says to Aladdin. "If he can help me be with Jasmine probably will consider his help as well." Aladdin says to him.

"So you wanna help me get with Jasmine?" Aladdin asked you.

"Yes if you ask why? It's entertainment for myself." You said to him. "Um okay!" Aladdin says a bit confused.

"So do we have a deal then?" You asked him reaching for a handshake as it glows green.

Aladdin was hesitant about it looks over at Genie, Carpet and Abu all nodding no don't do it. "I... I... I accept your deal." He shakes your hand and accepting the deal.

"Wait to go Al." Genie says to himself knowing the danger of making a deal with Alastor.

Time skip after A whole new world song was sang by Aladdin and Jasmine. Jafar got the lamp, and took over Agrabah. What he didn't know that your part of the deal was not to enslaved or a hurt Jasmine.

Genie was upset that Aladdin lost, and you helped Jafar.

You appear in front of Jafar. "Oh look it's the demon well guess what Alastor I don't need you anymore I'm the most powerful human in the world."

"Well my friend a little something has come up to my head. That you broke the deal." You said to him. "And what you gonna do about slave." Jafar says trying making you bow for him.

"What?" Jafar looks at you wondering why you aren't bowing before him. "Genie making me a powerful demon." Jafar says to the genie. But he didn't do anything. "You listen to me Slave." Jafar says to him. You smiled sinisterly.

"Hahaha this is quite entertaining." You said as you had the lamp and rubbed it. "A-Alastor!" Genie says to his surprise. You have the Lamp now. "I wish for the genie to be free." You said to him.

"NO!" Jafar screams as he tries to use his staff but decides to turn into a snake.

Aladdin makes it back as you are fighting Jafar. Before Jafar can do anything to you, you snap your fingers and Tentacles from under Jafar snake form started to drag him into hell.

"No... no... no wait please our Deal is still on." Jafar says to you Iago lands on your shoulder and watch as his original owner get dragged into hell.

Jafar arms were being pulled from their sockets. He screams in pain and his arms ripped off from his shoulders. And he falls into the firey pits of Hell.

You had a wide smile. Everyone at the palace was shocked what you just did.

After all that happened Jasmine was in her room alone while Aladdin is meeting with her father.

You appear in front of her "hello my dear." You said to her. "Hey Y/n thanks for getting rid of Jafar. Though I think it's time I give you a proper thank you." Jasmine says to you.

She kisses you and you kiss her back you remove her clothes and she does the same to you.

Jasmine lays on the bed and you crawl over kissing her pussy up her lips and slide your cock inside her and start thrusting making her moan in the kiss, as she takes in your 17 inch cock.

The muffled moans turned loud un muffled moans once the two of you broke the kiss and Jasmine moaning loudly.

"Ahhh ahhh yes yes oooh fuck yeah I'm all yours Alastor." She moans out loud.

"Indeed your my dear." You said to her as you continue fucking her good.

Jasmine wraps her arms around your neck and her legs around your waist making you go in deeper inside her nether regions.

With every thrust making bulge of your your cock appear on stomach.

You start to feel your climax is coming, as her walls tighten around your cock she's about to reach her climax.

"Ahhh I want you to oooh fuck cum inside me Y/n." Jasmine says to you using your real name.

"As you wish princess." You replied to her and you both cum together. Her juices covering up your cock and your cum filling her womb up making her stomach bulge.

You pull out and cuddle with her as she cuddles back with you.

The end of Jasmine story with Alastor-Y/n

Well hopefully you allow enjoy this story of Alastor x Disney Girls.

And as always we'll see you all in the story bye bye /)brohoof(\ and remember Friendship is Magic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 107 7
M/N L/N, aka Y/N's mother and Verosika Mayday's mother in law, learns more about the past as she is accompanied by her blood sister, Stella Goetia, a...
6.9K 92 18
Darkness becomes light, light falls into darkness. That's the true balance of Light and Darkness. To protect the balance of the Multiverse, André Cie...
1.5M 60.7K 105
Kira Allen and Lucian Pall are no love struck strangers. Instead they have known each other their whole lives and while Kira considers Lucian the lov...
11.9K 270 19
Y/N is a famous upbeat and friendly Titan fighting for humanity's remnants but An accident in the Paraverse during a dares of eternity session, Sucke...