Star Wars Attack of the Clones

By soulfox1305

My previous star wars stories got deleted by Wattpad so I decided to refresh them More

The different Clone, protection
Bounty Hunter chase, Jedi Council
Padme going home, Obi-Wan investigation, Naboo
Nightmares, Jango and Boba leaves, Tatooine
Obi-Wan discovery, Shmi death, Geonosis
Droid Factory, Execution
Arena Battle, Clone reinforcement
The Battle of Geonosis
The Beginning of the Clone Wars

Kamino, Obi-Wan meets Axel, and learns of the Clone Army, Jango Fett

445 4 2
By soulfox1305

3rd POV

Meanwhile Obi-Wan is coming out of hyperspace in his Jedi fighter connecting to a Hyperdrive Ring then Obi-Wan detach his fighter from the ring and flies towards the planet Kamino staring at it Obi-Wan said "There it is, R4, right where it should be" He looks at the controls "Our missing planet Kamino" R4 whistles and beeps.

Meanwhile at the factory in a section the clone is wearing armour and helmet with Tuan We working he decided to call himself Axel.

Axel POV

Using my powers on the controls to reroute them with my hand on it blue lines disappear I said, "That should do it" Tuan We press a button, and the controls light up she said, "Your powers are getting better Axel" I turn to her said "It's thanks to you" I notice the radar I walk over and press a few keys "We have a ship coming towards us".

Tuan We walks over ask "Can you get a description" I press a few keys look at the picture I said, "It's a Jedi fighter, milady" Tuan We press a key, and the Lama Su appears he looks said "Yes, Tuan We" Tuan We said, "We have a Jedi coming here" Lama Su said "Ahh, please go meet him and take Axel with you" Tuan We nods said "Understood".

The screen disappears Tuan We turns "Come along Axel" I said "Yes, milady" We leave the room and head for the dock where the Jedi is we walk down the hall towards the dock the door opens to reveal the Jedi walking in he takes off his hood to reveal he had brown hair he notice us walking to him we stop Tuan We said, "Master Jedi".

We stare at him "The prime minister is expecting you" The Jedi ask, "I'm expected" I stare at him Tuan We said "Of course" He stares at us "He is anxious to meet you" I stay silent "After all these years, we were beginning to think you weren't coming" Tuan We looks to me "Axel please escort us" I nod said "Yes, milady".

I turn to the Jedi and motion "This way, general" I walk with Tuan We and the Jedi down the hall passing more Kaminoans we reach a door that opens to reveal Lama Su who stood up to see us we walk to him and bow "Sir" I move out of the way for Tuan We and the Jedi to stand in front Tuan We turn she said, "May I present Lama Su, prime minister of Kamino".

The Jedi bows to him "And this is Master Jedi—" The Jedi straightens said "Obi-Wan Kenobi" Lama Su said, "I trust you're going to enjoy your stay" A chair comes spiralling down "Please" Obi-Wan walks over and sits down I stood next to Lama Su chair who sits "And now to business" Obi-Wan look to him "You will be delighted to hear that we are on schedule".

Obi-Wan listens "200,000 units are ready, with a million more well on the way" Obi-Wan looks around said "That's good news" I studied his body movement he looks back Lama Su said, "Please tell your Master Sifo-Dyas that his order will be met on time" I notice Obi-Wan got confused he said, "I'm sorry, Master".

Lama Su ask, "Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas is still a leading member of the Jedi Council, is he not" Obi-Wan said "Master Sifo-Dyas was killed almost ten years ago" I look to Lama Su who is surprised said "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that" I look back "But I'm sure he would have been proud of the army we've built for him" Obi-Wan ask "The army".

Lama Su nods said "Yes, a clone army, and I must say, one of the finest we've ever created" Obi-Wan said "Tell me, Prime Minister, when my master first contacted you about the army, did—did he say who it was for" Lama Su said, "Of course he did" He leans up "This army is for the Republic" Obi-Wan stares "But you must be anxious to inspect the units for yourself".

Obi-Wan said "That's why I'm here" I straighten up as Lama Su stands from his chair, he looks to me he said, "Come along, Axel" I said, "Yes sir" The door opens Obi-Wan stands up he, Tuan We, Lama Su and myself all leave the room to show Obi-Wan the army.

3rd POV

Meanwhile at Naboo at a lake house a servant takes Padme's suitcases while Anakin and Padme got out of the boat another servant came by as royal guards stood there Padme and Anakin are walking up the stairs Padme said, "We used to come here for school retreat" They walk pass a tree "We would swim to that island every day".

Padme smiles "I love the water" She and Anakin walk to see the ocean and mountains "We use to lie out on the sad and let the sun dry us and try to guess the names of the birds singing" Anakin looks down frowning he said, "I don't like sand" Padme looks to him "It's course and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere".

He looks at Padme then down "Not like here" He looks forward "Here, everything is soft and smooth" He move his hand on Padme's then went to her side making her look to Anakin who stare at her slowly he starts to move closer to her then they kiss for a while, but Padme leans back said "No" She gasp looks forward "I shouldn't have done that" Anakin leans back said "I'm sorry" He looks around.

Axel POV

Lama Su, Tuan We and I show Obi-Wan areas of the factory we show him the baby clones area Obi-Wan said "Very impressive" He looks at the babies Lama Su said, "I'd hoped you would be pleased" We walk down the hall "Clones can think creatively" I look at the babies "You will find that they are immensely superior to droids".

We stop "We take great pride in our combat education and training programs" We look at another group of clones "This group was created about five years ago" We stare at cadets working on the computers Obi-Wan said "You mentioned growth acceleration" Lama Su said "Oh, yes, it's essential" I stare at them "Otherwise, a mature clone would take a lifetime to grow".

The cadets talk to one another "Now we can do it in half the time" We walk to another section to see the older clones Obi-Wan said "I see" The clones are eating "They are totally obedient, taking any order without question" We walk by them Obi-Wan look to me he ask, "And is Axel among these clones".

Lama Su shake his head said "No, Axel is from another bounty hunter that came here ten years ago" He looks to me "You can show him your face" I nod said "Yes, Prime Minister" I took off my helmet to reveal my face to Obi-Wan who ask, "Did this bounty hunter leave a name" He looks to Lama Su who said, "No he didn't when he arrived, he ask to have a clone for himself for the Republic army and left".

Tuan, We stood next to me "Tuan We has been appointed to look after Axel" I said, "I was scared at first, but I manage to get use to this sir" I place my helmet back on Tuan We place a hand on my shoulder she said, "The Bounty hunter also ask for Axel to have him live as long as he like we gave him a slow acceleration" We continue to walk Lama Su said, "We modified their genetic structure to make them less independent than the original host".

Obi-Wan staring ask, "And who was the original host" Lama Su said, "A bounty hunter called Jango Fett" Obi-Wan looks to him he ask, "And where is this bounty hunter now" We stop Lama Su turns said "Oh, we keep him here" Above us is where Jango lives and kept walking "Apart from his pay, which is considerable, Fett demanded one thing: an unaltered clone for himself".

I look to him "Curious, isn't it" Lama Su looks to Obi-Wan who ask "Unaltered" I look down to see the clones in armour collecting their helmets Lama Su said, "Pure genetic replication" I look back "No tampering with structure to make it more docile and no growth acceleration" We keep walking to see thousands of clones Obi-Wan said "I should very much like to meet this Jango Fett".

Lama Su nods while Tuan We said, "I would be very happy to arrange it for you" We walk through the hall to a balcony I stood next to Tuan We to watch Obi-Wan observe the clones my brothers all march turn holding their weapons Lama Su ask "Magnificent, aren't they" Obi-Wan nods I stare at my brothers.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Padme and Anakin are having a picnic together where they can see the waterfalls and clearings Padme said, "I don't know" Anakin chuckles he looks said "Sure you do" Padme looks at him "You just don't want to tell me" Anakin looks back to Padme who ask "You gonna use one of your Jedi mind tricks on me".

Anakin said, "They only work on the weak-minded" Padme looks at the flowers near her said "All right" She looks back at Anakin "I was 12, his name was Palo" She picks one up "We were both in the Legislative Youth Program" She shake her head "He was a few years older than I, very cute" Anakin stares listening "Dark, curly hair, dreamy eyes" She smiles.

Anakin turns his head said, "All right, I get the picture" Padme move her head as Anakin move his hands "Whatever happened to him" Padme said, "I went into public service; he went on to become an artist" Anakin looks he said, "Maybe he was the smart one" Padme ask, "You really don't like politicians, do you" Anakin shrug said, "I like two or three, but I'm not really sure about one of them".

Suddenly they chuckle Anakin looks forward "I don't think the system works" Padme looks at Anakin she ask "How would you have it work" Anakin staring he said "We need a system where politicians sit down and discuss the problem..." He looks to Padme "...agree what's in the best interest of all the people, and then do it".

Padme said, "That's exactly what we do" She straightens up "The trouble is that people don't always agree" Anakin said "Well, then they should be made to" Padme just ask, "By whom, who's gonna make them" Anakin shake his head he said, "I don't know, someone" She nods at Anakin she ask "You" Anakin looks back said "Of course not me" Padme said, "But someone".

Anakin nods he said, "Someone wise" Padme turns said, "Sounds an awful lot like dictatorship to me" She looks back to Anakin who stares said "Well, if it works" They stare at each other for a moment then Anakin smirks making Padme smile shake her head smiling said "You're making fun of me" Anakin shake his head said "No" He smiles more "I'd be much too frightened to tease a senator".

He looks down as Padme stares at him before looking down, now they are in a clearing to see brown creatures called Shaak eating the grass Padme is running in the clearing she looks to see Anakin riding on a Shaak that bellows then Anakin stands up keeping his balance "Whoa, whoa" Padme watch him Anakin laughs.

Anakin stands up again but the Sheek bellowing making Anakin move "Oh, whoa" He fell off the Shaak and lands on the ground grunting the Shaak went over him Padme smiles disappears to see the Shaak stop and Anakin grunts trying to get up, but he collapse, and groans concern Padme runs over to him she calls "Ani".

Anakin didn't respond "Ani, are you all right" Padme kneels and turns Anakin around who laughs realising he was joking Padme hit his chest Anakin holds her arms still laughing then they start to roll over each other Padme laughing as well until they stop with Padme on top of him, they stare at each other laughing.

Meanwhile at Kamino coming out of the ocean is a Kaminoan riding a Aiwha it bellows as it flies over the ocean with its long wings flying under the factory bellowing while Tuan We and Obi-Wan are standing in front of a door Tuan We press a button to make a beep noise the door opens to reveal a boy with long hair with curls at the end he is Boba Fett.

Tuan We ask "Boba, is your father here" Boba nods said "Yep" Tuan We ask, "May we see him" Boba said "Sure" He looks at Obi-Wan for a moment then turns walking in he looks at a room "Dad, Tuan We's here" Boba turns while Obi-Wan and Tuan We enter the apartment the door close Obi-Wan looks around he turns Tuan We turns said "Jango, welcome back".

Walking in the room wearing a blue long sleeve shirt and long blue pants is Jango Fett he looks to Obi-Wan who bows to him "Was your trip productive" Jango move his sleeves back said "Fairly" He stares at Obi-Wan who stares back Tuan We said, "This is Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi" Jango and Obi-Wan stare at one another "He's come to check on our progress".

Obi-Wan said "Your clones are very impressive" He stares "You must be very proud" Jango just said "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe" Obi-Wan ask "Ever made your way as far into the interior as Coruscant" Jango said "Once or twice" Obi-Wan ask "Recently" Boba stares at him then to Jango who said "Possibly" Obi-Wan said "Then you must know Master Sifo-Dyas".

Jango moves a bit staring at Obi-Wan he turns walks over to Boba he said "Uh, Boba, rood eht so-heeck" Jango turns while Boba walks by him Obi-Wan looks to Jango who ask, "Master who" Boba walks to a door and press a button in the room is silver and blue Mandalorian armour the door close Obi-Wan said "Sifo-Dyas".

Boba walks back "Is he not the Jedi who hired you for this job" Jango walks up to Obi-Wan he said, "Never heard of him" Boba looks between them Obi-Wan nods slightly ask "Really" Jango just said "I was recruited by a man name Tyranus on one of the moons of Bogden" Obi-Wan said "Curious" Boba stares frowning Jango ask "Do you like your army".

Obi-Wan nods said, "I look forward to seeing them in action" Jango nods said, "They'll do their job well, I'll guarantee that" Obi-Wan said "Thank you for your time, Jango" He bows his head Jango said "Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi" Obi-Wan turns and walks with Jango and Boba watching him, and Tuan We leave as the thunder rumbles.

The door opens Obi-Wan looks back then exits with Tuan We behind him the door close Boba looks to Jango who turn his gaze Boba ask, "What is it, Dad" Jango turn his gaze said, "Pack your things" He was serious "We're leaving" He looks down.

Meanwhile at Naboo at the lake house the sun is setting Padme and Anakin are having dinner Anakin said, "And when I got them, we went into aggressive negotiations" A servant place a plate of food down for Anakin who looks "Thank you" He looks back to Padme who ask "'Aggressive negotiations', what's that" Anakin said "Uh, well, negotiations with a lightsaber".

Padme laughs said "Oh" Anakin laughs with her Padme picks up her utensils to cut a pear on her plate, but Anakin raise his hand and use the Force to bring it to him Padme smiles Anakin lowers the pear smiling he picks up his utensils he said "If Master Obi-Wan caught me doing this, he'd be very grumpy" Anakin cuts the pear Padme watch him use the Force and move the slice in the air over to Padme she picks up her fork and stabs at the slice she giggles and takes a bite Anakin smiles.

A few hours later they sit in a room together on the couch they turn their gazes then back "From the moment I met you..." He takes a breath "...all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven't thought of you" Padme stares at him "And now that I'm with you again, I'm in agony" Anakin takes another deep breath "The closer I get to you, the worse it gets".

Padme moves a bit in her seat "The thought of not being with you—" Padme looks at him Anakin shake his head "I can't breathe" He move his head a bit "I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me" Padme turns her head Anakin leans in "My heart is beating, hoping that that kiss will not become a scar".

Padme moves back a bit staring at Anakin "You are in my very soul tormenting me" He shake his head "What can I do" He lower his gaze "I can do anything that you ask" He move his gaze back to Padme who stares then turns her head Anakin move his head "If you are suffering as much as I am, please, tell me" Padme said, "I can't".

She shakes her head "We can't" She looks at Anakin "It's—just not possible" Anakin said, "Anything is possible, Padme" He moves closer "Listen to me" But Padme stands up said "No, you listen" She turns and walks "We live in a real world" She turns back to Anakin "Come back to it" Anakin stares at her "You're studying to become a Jedi" Padme stare at him "I'm—I'm a senator".

Anakin lower his gaze "If you follow your thoughts through to conclusion, it'll take us to a place we cannot go, regardless of the way we feel about each other" Anakin raise his gaze back he said, "Then you do feel something" Padme said, "I will not let you give up your future for me" Anakin stands up he said, "You are asking me to be rational".

He walks over to her "That is something I know I cannot do" Padme stare at him "Believe me, I wish that I could just wish away my feelings, but I can't" They stare Padme shake her head said "I will not give in to this" Anakin turns and begins to walk he stop he said "Well, you know, it..." He turns to Padme "...wouldn't have to be that way" Padme stare at him "We could keep it a secret".

Padme said, "We'd be living a lie, one wecouldn't keep even if we wanted to" She shake her head "I couldn't do that" Sheraise a brow "Could you, Anakin" Anakin stare at her "Could you live like that"Anakin said "No" He lower his gaze nodding "You're right" He stares "It woulddestroy us" He raise his gaze back to Padme.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 49 11
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away Jedi padawan Aayla Moon fights her way to a place in the Jedi Order, hoping to become a Knight some day. W...
156 7 6
As a fan of most things Star Wars, and especially The Clone Wars and Rebels, I found the Ahsoka series to have so much potential and the plot as a wh...
882 0 8
This is the first part in my rewrite of the Star Wars prequels. I'm gonna be making both small and big changes to parts of the story and try to make...
370 9 7
"I never understood why I was born the way I was, I was taken to the Jedi temple to become a Jedi Padawan yet I was dealt with very little to work wi...