Perfect Strangers

By itsmecymmyrixn

"No strings attached." Sanzu and Y/n are complete strangers. They use each other for pleasure and there's onl... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 (FINALE)

17

3.2K 198 275
By itsmecymmyrixn

When we finally got tired swimming in the falls, we decided To Go down and eat lunch at a lunch buffet here in the resort. After that, we decided To explore the resort. When we finally got tired, we went back To our suite and guess What, Sanzu was knocked out the moment we entered the suite.

The next day came and I forced him to go play at the beach.

"Y/n look at outside! It's still hot!" He pointed at the window where we can see the view of the beach.

There are kids running and building sand castles. There we're also some grownups grilling on the side while watching over their children.

I pouted. "Fine. I'll go by myself then." I said and turned around grabbing my beach bag. My beach bag contains a towel, sunscreen, and moisturizer.

As I was about to take a step he grabbed my hand and pulled me causing me to fall onto his lap. "You'll go out wearing that?" He looked at me up to down.

I gave him a questionable look. "Yeah? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I'm wearing a sleeveless blue top and white shorts. I don't see anything wrong with it. "Besides, why do you care? It's not like you're my boyfriend or anything." I gave him a smirk when I saw his eyes slowly went down to my lips.

He sighed before massaging the bridge of his nose. "Fine. Fine. I'll just get my mask tsk."

I jumped off of him clapping my hands. "Nice Nice."

"Shut up."

I played with the sand with a smile on my lips. I remembered a year ago I was in a stressful state and I would always say I would give everything just to be in those moments where I'd make sand castles and watch as they get washed away by the waves. It's fun, really.

I screamed when Sanzu suddenly picked me up and run towards the sea. I tried going down but his grip was too tight and to tell you that this guy is really strong. But because of my excessive movements, he suddenly let me go causing me to fall on the water. Now my clothes are soaked and wet.

"Sanzu you fucker!" I screamed and started chasing him.

"Sanzu you fucker!" He mocked me causing my blood to boil more.

I continued chasing him but he suddenly stopped and welcomed me with open arms. He hugged me tightly and started spinning me around while laughing. He looks so happy right now. I grabbed his hair and pulled it making him stop.

"Ow! Ow! Y/n it hurts! I'll stop! I'll stop!"

I removed my hand and walked back at the sand castle I was making it was already washed away. I scratched the back of my head and decided to sit at the sand instead and stare at the sunset.

Sanzu sat beside me and started poking my cheeks. "What's the matter? Wanna make a sand castle again? You can be the princess and I could be your prince." He teased while laughing.

I couldn't help but to laugh along from what he said. It's too corny. Me? The princess? Nah. My life is too messed up to be a princess.

"You know what's the most best part of watching the sunset?" I asked not looking at him.

"What?"

I smiled and turned my gaze at him. He's staring at me seriously. "Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."

He smiled back and we continued to watch the sunset. I've always wanted this. I've always wanted to lie on the beach and watch the sunset together with the person I like. I never get to tried that with Kazutora cause.. I don't know? It never crossed into our minds that time.

We just stayed there until the sun was already gone and the sky turned dark. It was getting cold so Sanzu insisted to get us our jackets inside the suit.

"Are you hungry already?"

I was hugging my legs when I felt a jacket wrap around me. I shook my head. I stretched my arms feeling the heat of the bonfire in front of us. From the corner of my eye, I saw him sit beside me holding another jacket and a blanket in his arms.

"What's that?" I asked pointing at what he's holding.

"A blanket." He answered sarcastically. He ordered me to stand up so I did. He placed the blanket on the sand and lie down. "Much better!" He said and placed his arms on the back of his head making it a pillow.

I sighed and lie down next to him. My eyes immediately sparkled when I Got to see the stars more comfortably now. A smile formed on my lips and from my peripheral view, I saw Sanzu tilted his head slightly to stare at me.

Why does he keep on doing that? Why does he have to stare at me all the time? I don't want to assume but—

"Do you know what day it is today?" He suddenly asked making me look at him in confusion. What's with his sudden question? "It's the end of the month." He answered his own question while looking at the sky.

So? Yeah. It's the end of the month. Is there an occasion today? Is it his birthday? Nah.. November 7 is his birthday. So.. what's today then?

"Can you enlighten me?" I asked shyly cause I absolutely have no clue on what the he'll he's saying.

"Dammit Y/n. Didn't I tell you to count stars?" He looked at me with eyes like daggers.

Oh.. now I get it.

I swallowed a lump before answering him. "I did! I didn't even skip a day.."

I get it now. It's the end of the month and it's also the time where we get to meet our 'soulmate'. Sanzu really believes in those shits, huh? Well I mean, I only counted them cause Sanzu told me to do it lol. Not that I actually believe in soulmates.

"Oh? That's good. The same goes for me."

"How many stars in total did you count?" I asked.

He closed his eyes mumbling numbers. I think he's counting the total of all the stars he counted. "232." he then opened his eyes. "How about you?"

"232 too. But the stars I'll be counting tonight isn't included yet." I said proudly.

"Why do we have the same number of stars?"

"8 Times 29 is 232. We didn't skip a day and we didn't restart cause it didn't Rain this month." I shrugged my shoulders. I saw him nodding in agreement.

"Let's count the Final stars later, Hm?" I felt him hold my hand as he continued To stare at the stars. I swallowed a lump hearing my own heartbeat beat very fast.

Is this healthy for me? I Don't think so.

A few moments while we're both in this position, a music started To play not so far away from us.

'I could say I never dare
To think about you in that way, but
I would be lyin'

The music was so chill. I know this song. Yuzuha onced Played this song in her car but I didn't pay attention that much cause I was reading reports in that time. But now that I'm here chilling while staring at the sky with the person I Like, I got the chance To appreciate this song.

'And I pretend I'm happy for you
When you find some dude to take home
But I won't deny that..'

Without making it obvious, I looked at Sanzu. What are we, Sanzu? Are we really just fuck buddies or is there something more deep than that?..

'In the midst of the crowds
In the shapes in the clouds
I don't see nobody but you
In my rose-tinted dreams
Wrinkled silk on my sheets
I don't see nobody but you'

At First, I was so in denial of my feelings. Why? Maybe because I'm too ashamed To admit that I catched feelings for my own fuck buddy or.. is it because I'm too scared of the consequences?..

Keeping your feelings for someone is so hard. You can't Show them directly How you feel because your scared that they might find out the truth. If they'll accept your feelings or not, you should be prepared for the consequences. It's really hard when your mind is full of What if's. What if I told him How I really feel? What if I tried? What if he likes me back?

Chifuyu's words back then made me realized all of this just now.

''Boy, you got me hooked onto something
Who could say that they saw us coming?
Tell me
Do you feel the love?'

"Do you feel the love?"

My eyes widened and diverted my eyes at Sanzu beside me when he suddenly sang the last part. His eyes were closed but a smile was formed on his lips. The song continued but now my eyes were glued at him.

'Spend a summer or a lifetime with me
Let me take you to the place of your dreams
Tell me
Do you feel the love?'

He sang that part and our eyes met with a lot of unknown emotions written on his face a few inches away from mine. "Do you feel the love?"

I wanted to scream. I wanted to smile widely. I wanted to cover my face because I know I'm red as a tomato right now but I can't. The butterflies inside my stomach and the turbo fast beating of my heart—omg. It would be too obvious and I have to play it cool.

He held my chin and moved closer, our nose touching each other. "Y/n.. we don't have to continue counting the stars.."

I closed my eyes went I felt him caressed my cheeks. "W-Why?" I asked trying my best not to stutter. I waited for an answer for a few seconds but I didn't get any reply. Instead, I felt something soft on my lips causing me to open my eyes again.

Sanzu presses his lips against mine but he didn't move. He stayed still and stared at my eyes while caressing my cheeks. It was just a simple kiss but I felt tons of emotions in it. He pulled away and grabbed my hand as he placed it on his cheeks.

"Y/n.. I don't want to be fuck buddies anymore.." he mumbled. My eyes started to tear up. Is he saying all of this because this is the last time I will be seeing him? "Let's stop this right now.."

"Why?.."

He smiled at me. A smile that is so sincere. "Because I want to start something new with you." He grabbed my hand on his cheeks and planted a soft kiss on it while looking at me with eyes full of... love?

"Are you—"

"I fucking love you, Y/n."

I blinked twice trying To process What he said. "W-Wha—"

He didn't let me finish again. "Be with me. Stay with me. I love you not because I need you. I need because I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 13.1K 59
(Y/n) is a cool and laidback girl who's all sorts of random but she's knows how to fight pretty good. What will she do when she attracts attention sh...
75K 2.1K 28
you don't do relationships. you do drugs and sex. so does sanzu. a guy you met at a party one night before you would find yourself running into him...
7K 253 32
when you forgotten your world and everything you have to fulfill and to be with someone you never wished to be with, how will you manage all of those...
147K 6.7K 30
In the middle of the night, Y/N unexpectedly crossed paths with Sanzu Haruchiyo, a known criminal and drug user, who intended to kidnap her just for...