[On Hold] What If Luz bonded...

By KaijuLord54

This is a fanfiction of how The Owl House would turn out if Luz Noceda had bonded with the Venom symbiote. More

Prologue
Season 1 - Part 2
Season 1 - Part 3
Season 1 - Part 4
Season 1 - Part 5
Season 1 - Part 6
Season 1 - Part 7
Season 1 - Part 8
Season 1 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 1
Season 2 - Part 2
Season 2 - Part 3
Season 2 - Part 4
Season 2 - Part 5
Season 2 - Part 6
Season 2 - Part 7
Season 2 - Part 8
Season 2 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 10
Season 2 - Part 11

Season 1 - Part 1

5.3K 95 59
By KaijuLord54

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

It's been a month since Luz bonded with Venom.

They made sure to keep Venom a secret, even from Camila.

Luz also spent the entire month learning how to use the symbiote's powers such as super strength, speed, reflexes, tendrils, etc.

Venom even told Luz about her weakness to fire and loud noises.

Just a few days ago, Luz got in trouble for bringing snakes to school for her book report on The Good Witch Azura.

It was decided that she'd be sent to a Reality Check Summer Camp as she waited for the bus to arrive.

Camila: Now don't worry, summer camp is only going to be for three months. You'll be so busy balancing checkbooks, appreciating public radio, the time will fly by.

Luz: But I don't like any of that stuff. I like editing anime clips to music and reading fantasy books with convoluted backstories.

Camila: Mija, your fantasy world is holding you back. Do you have any friends? Real ones, not imagined or drawn or reptilian?

Venom: 'Hmph!'

She says telepathically.

Camila: Summer camp is a chance for you to make friends, but you have to try. Can you do that?

Venom: 'Why do we have to go to this summer camp? We can do whatever we want! We should get rid of her.'

Luz: Yes, mom.

She says, putting her Good Witch Azura book in the trash can.

Camila: Okay. I gotta go to work now.

She says before giving her kisses on cheek.

Camila: Your bus is coming soon. Text me when you get there.

She then says goodbye to her daughter in spanish before heading out to work.

Luz waved her goodbye until she was out of sight.

Venom then forms a head coming out of Luz's shoulders.

Venom: You're angry at her.

Luz: Not her, you.

Venom: Me?

Luz: Yeah. You can't just say stuff like that, Venom. She's my mom.

Venom: What does "mom" mean, anyway?

Luz: It means she brought me into this world.

Venom: So . . . you're her spawn?

Luz couldn't help but laugh at the symbiote.

Luz: Yeah, in a way. But it also means that she took care of me and made sure I was safe and happy.

Venom: Hmm, that's very different from how things are done on my world. But okay. I won't say things like that about her.

Luz was about to take her book out of the trash can but noticed it was gone.

She then looked to see a tiny owl holding a sack in it's mouth with the book in said sack. The tiny owl then proceeded to hop away.

Luz: Tiny trash thief!

Venom: Give us the book!

They yelled as they ran after the tiny owl into the forest. Luz stopped upon seeing an old, abandoned house up ahead.

Venom: Luz, that delicious little thief is getting away!

Luz: Uh, right!

She said as she ran after the tiny owl into the old house, the door closing behind her.

Luz: Stop adorably hopping away you . . . huh?

She says upon seeing that she was in some sort tent filed with all sorts of junk.

???: Finally, you're back. Now, let's see what we got here.

A woman's voice said as Luz opens the curtain a bit to see a woman wearing a red dress, long white hair looking through the sac the tiny owl brought her.

She looked through all the stuff the owl brought, deciding all but one was garbage. All the wrong things, anyway.

She then took Luz's book and was going to burn it until Luz jumps out, snatching it away from her.

Luz: No!

???: Hey, finders keepers, kid!

Luz: This is mine, you're the one that's stealing!

She said as she ran towards the portal but it closed as the woman approached her.

???: You're not going anywhere.

Luz: Stay back, I'm warning you!

Venom: You wanna fight?!

Venom yelled as she forms a head coming out of Luz's shoulder.

???: What the?!

The woman yelled as she fell to the floor.

???: What the heck is that thing?!

Luz: My symbiote, Venom. Now open the portal before we get physical!

???: Physical? Now why would I want to get physical with . . . potential customer?

She says with a smile, confusing our duo. The woman then offers the teen a bunch of items, calling them the wrong names.

Luz & Venom laughed as she puts batteries in a portable tv, a channel showing a man dancing was on as the strange looking people come to the woman's stand, asking to buy her stuff.

???: What did you say your names were?

Luz: I'm Luz. Luz Noceda. This is Venom.

???: Well, Luz, that was pretty clever. For a human.

Luz: That's kind of a weird thing for another human to say.

???: Oh, dear child, I'm not like you.

She says, taking off her a cloth from her head and revealing her pointed ears.

???: I'm Eda, the Owl Lady, the most powerful witch on the Boiling Isles!

Luz: A witch?

Eda: I am a respected, feared-

Guard: Busted.

A man in armor says, the crowd running away on sight.

Guard: Eda the Owl Lady, you are wanted for misuse of magic and demonic demeanors!

He says while holding up a wanted poster of her.

Guard: I will now take you to the Conformatorium.

Eda: Would you guys quit following me around?! I haven't done squat!

Guard: And you're coming too!

He says, grabbing Luz by the arm.

Venom: Hands off my host.

She says, getting in the guard's face. The guard panicked, falling on his back as he lets go of Luz.

Eda: Nice one.

She says, using her magic staff to make her stand change size as it all now fits into a bag Eda was now carrying on her shoulders.

Eda: Follow me, human!

She said as they ran away before other guards showed up.

Luz: So you're a criminal?

Eda: Pretty much. And don't worry, I won't let 'em hurt you. A parasite riddled human is more valuable to me alive than dead.

Venom: PARASITE?!!

She yelled.

Luz: Venom, calm down-

Venom: APOLOGIZE!!

Eda: Nah.

She says before grabbing Luz as the three of them take off into the skies on her magic staff.

Luz: Okay. Flying staffs, crazy monsters, you're a witch. What is this place?

Eda: This is the Boiling Isles. Every myth you humans have is caused by a little of our world leaking into yours.

She said as a giant griffin flew beside them, screeching and breathing spiders from it's mouth.

Luz: I knew Griffins spewed spiders!

Eda: Yep. We got Griffins, vampires, giraffes.

Luz: Giraffes?

Eda: Oh, yeah. We banished those guys. Bunch of freaks.

She said as they landed in front of her house.

Luz: Okay, this is not the PG fantasy world I was hoping for. Can you help us get home?

Eda: Only if you help me first.

She said as they approached the door when the owl face starts talking.

Hooty: Hoot, hoot. Password, please.

Eda pokes him in the eyes.

Eda: We don't have time for this, Hooty. Let us in.

Hooty: All right, all right. Geez. You never want to have any fun. Ow . . . hoot!

He says before opening the door for them.

Eda: Welcome to the Owl House.

She says, snapping her fingers as dozens of candles light up the place.

Eda: This is where I hide away from the pressures of modern life. Also the cops. And ex-boyfriends.

Luz: Your house is beautiful. Do you live here by yourself?

Suddenly, there were loud thuds coming from upstairs.

Eda: Actually, I have a roommate.

???: Who dares intrude upon I, the King of Demons?!

Says a tiny furry demon with a skull for a face and horns, wearing a towel by the waist and squeezing a rubber ducky.

Luz gasped, tackling the creature and scooping him into her arms.

Luz: Eda, he is SO CUTE! Who's a widdle guy? Who's a widdle guy? Is it you? Is it you?

She squealed as she gave him a squeeze while Venom just stares at King, wondering if he'd be a tasty snack.

King: No! I don't know who your little guy is! Eda! Who are these monsters?!

Eda: Oh, this is Luz and Venom. They're here to help us with our little situation.

Venom frowned and retreated into Luz's body while Eda kept Luz away from the little demon.

King: Oh, hooray!

Luz: Wait, what situation?

Eda: Well, King was once a mighty King of Demons, until his crown of power was stolen, and he became . . . this.

Venom: This delicious little fuzzball?

Eda: The crown is being held by Warden Wrath, and locked away behind a magical force field only a human can break through. If you help us get the crown back, I'll send you back to the human world. So what do ya say?

Luz: Well, you are my only way home. So why not? Venom?

Venom: No.

Luz: How come?

Venom: . . .

Luz: Oh, right. Eda, could you apologize to Venom?

Eda: For what?

Luz: For calling her a parasite. It's really offensive to her.

Eda sighed.

Eda: I'm sorry for calling you a parasite. Okay?

Venom: Apology accepted. Let's do this.

Eda then takes them just outside a place known as the Conformatorium.

Eda then explains the plan before sending Luz & King up a window in the tower.

They find themselves were all the prisoners are kept, meeting three of them. A woman who likes writing fanfics of food falling in love, a guy who likes eating his own regenerating eyeballs and a girl that rants on about conspiracy theories.

Luz: You guys aren't criminals. You're just a bunch of weirdos, like me.

Luz then used the levers on each of their cells to let them out.

They said their thanks to Luz before making their escape from this place.

Luz then heard someone coming, she grabbed King and went in an empty, unlocked cell before Warden Wrath showed up.

He talked about his obsession with capturing Eda before walking off.

Once the coast was clear, Luz & King meet up with Eda at the top of the tower.

They entered a large room with the magic barrier up ahead.

King tried to go through but ended up hurting himself in the process.

Eda: We have a human, remember?

King: Oh yeah.

Luz then walks through the barrier with no issues and comes back out with King's crown.

It was actually one of those paper Burger Queen crowns.

King: Yes . . . yes! I can feel my powers returning to me!

Luz: That crown doesn't actually give him any powers, does it?

Eda: Nope.

Venom: This was even more boring than I thought it'd be!

Eda: Yeah, I know. But King and I don't have much in this world, only each other. So if that dumb crown is important to him, it's important to me, too. Besides, us weirdos gotta stick together, you know?

She says, making Luz & Venom smile.

Eda: Now let's get out of here before the warden finds us and loses his head.

Warden Wrath: Too late.

He says, slicing Eda's head, landing in Luz's arms as the teen screams.

Eda: Ow! Oh, I hate it when that happens.

Luz screams even louder, shocked by the fact that Eda was somehow still alive.

Venom: Stop screaming already!

The symbiote yells, slapping Luz across the face with a tendril.

Luz: Eda, are you okay?!

Eda: Yeah, this just happens when you get older.

Luz: It does?

Warden Wrath: I finally have you, Eda the Owl Lady.

Eda: What do you want with me?! I haven't broken any of your stupid laws . . . in front of you!

Warden Wrath: I want you . . . to go out with me.

He says, taking out a bouquet of flowers, leaving everyone in confusion as the guards give him a thumbs up.

Warden Wrath: You've always eluded our capture. You were always the one that got away. I found that alluring.

Luz: I hate everything you're saying right now.

Venom: If I could puke, I'd have done it by now.

Warden Wrath: You stay out of this!

He yelled, his arm stretching out to grab Luz as she drops Eda.

Luz: 'Venom!'

She yelled in her thoughts.

Venom: 'Fight time?'

Luz: 'Fight time! Time to see if our training paid off!'

Venom then proceeds to cover herself all over Luz's body, assuming her superhero form.

Warden Wrath: What the?!

Luz used black tendrils to punch the warden in the face. She then grabs King, Eda's head, Eda's body & Eda's staff as they run away.

Warden Wrath: Owl Lady, I won't let you get away again!

He yelled as he chased after them. They made their way outside into the center of the conformatorium.

Luz stopped as she puts Eda & King down, facing the warden.

Eda: Wow, kid. Was not expecting this.

Luz: We'll take care of this, Eda!

Venom: Yeah, time to have some fun!

Luz then shoots black tendrils towards the warden, sticking to his arms like spider webs.

The warden struggled a bit but managed to break free, his arms morphing into axes as he lunged towards the teen.

Luz was quick, dodging the warden as his axe hands cracked the stone floor.

The Warden turned around, taking off his mask to reveal his giant purple jaws with small yellow eyes.

He then starts shooting a fireball from his mouth towards her.

Venom: Fire! Fire!

The symbiote yelled as Luz dodged the attack.

The warden continued to shoot fireballs as Luz kept dodging them.

Eda went in to help, creating two magic circles.

The fireballs going into one and coming out the other as it hits the warden, sending him flying into a wall.

Venom: Luz, let me take control!

Luz: Okay, go for it!

She said as Luz's suit began to change. With Venom in control, Luz was more like a pilot in a mecha suit, the symbiote growing larger and more muscular as the symbiote's face was revealed.

Venom and the Warden stared each other down, they both roared as they charged towards one another.

Their hands grappled against the other as they try to overpower the other, both were about the same height but seemed evenly matched.

Warden Wrath opened his mouth, ready to shoot her with a fireball, only for tendrils to come out of Venom's arms, shutting the warden's mouth as she begins to overpower him.

Extending her tendrils as she tosses him around like a rag doll, slamming him repeatedly into the walls.

The guards tried to help but they were small fries as Venom easily smacked them away.

Venom then grabs the warden by the head, slamming his face into the floor over and over again, cracking the stone more each time.

Venom then grabs the warden by the throat as she looks at him.

Venom: You look pretty tasty. I bet your brain is extra juicy.

She says, using her long, slimy tongue to lick the Warden's face.

Warden Wrath: What are you?

Venom then removes the right half of her face to reveal Luz's face.

Venom & Luz: We . . . are Venom.

They said at the same time as Luz's face was concealed by the symbiote.

Venom: On second thought, you're pretty ugly. So your brain probably tastes like trash.

She says, throwing the warden to the floor as she ran towards Eda & King. The symbiote then retreats into Luz's body as the teen smiles.

Luz: That was pretty wild, huh?

Eda: Heck yeah, it was.

King: Think of all the chaos and destruction we can do with your power!

Eda: Come on, let's get out of here.

She said as they went for a ride on Eda's staff, returning to the Owl House.

Eda: Well, a deal's a deal. Let's get you home.

She says, snapping her fingers as a key flies into her hand. She then presses the button which opens her portal.

Luz stares at the portal for a moment as Venom forms a head coming out of the teen's shoulder.

Venom: We're not really going back, are we?

Luz: Well, Venom . . . we don't really fit in at home. Eda doesn't fit in here either. So if we stayed, we could all not fit in together. So, no, we're not going to summer camp. I wanna stay here and become a witch, just like you, Eda. Besides, it's just like you said, Venom. We can do whatever we want.

Venom chuckled.

Venom: Sounds good to me.

Eda: Well, I could use a hand keeping this goofball out of the cupboards.

She says, referring to King.

Eda: All right. I'll teach you how to be a witch. But you'll have to work for me before learning any spells. Deal?

Luz just gives them a hug, making them confused by the gesture.

Afterwards, Luz settled into her new room, changing into her pajamas. King came in, wanting to sleep on Luz's "sleep cocoon" as he calls it.

Luz then checks her phone to see that her mom texted her, asking how summer camp is.

Venom: You gonna respond?

The symbiote asked.

Luz looks at King, smiling before she texts her mother; "I think I'm going to like it here."

Luz had a smile on her face as she went to sleep.

-To be continued-

If you guys are enjoying this story please give it a like, comment your thoughts, give me a follow and share this story with your friends.

If any of you have any ideas for a story you'd like me to write, feel free to let me know in the comments or in my DM.

With that said, I hope you all have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.1K 19
2 weeks after the petrification ceremony, things seem to be settling down at the owl house until Luz is cursed by being a little too curious. Luz mus...
18.4K 618 15
Don't make a deal, never, it would not end good They were driving her crazy. She only wanted help, she got something else. Smile to life, even if it...
8.4K 365 34
Luz along with her best friend Ava, adventure the world of magic and meet a witch named Eda and a little demon named King. Ava is a little special...
197K 5.6K 37
Luz Noceda was seen as the only human to become a witch in another world....but in this world? She is the only witch in a realm FILLED with humans. S...