Captain Jeon 'Since 1894'

By gellatinstories

[taekookau] "When the war is over, we'll get married and I'll grow flowers like you, and our story will be on... More

FIRST NOTE🌼
PART 1-10πŸ’Œ
PART 11-20πŸ’Œ
PART 21-30πŸ’Œ
PART 31-40πŸ’Œ
PART 41-50πŸ’Œ
PART 51-60πŸ’Œ
PART 61-70πŸ’Œ
PART 71-80πŸ’Œ
PART 81-90πŸ’Œ
PART 91-100πŸ’Œ
PART 101-110πŸ’Œ
PART 111-120πŸ’Œ
PART 121-130πŸ’Œ
PART 131-140πŸ’Œ
PART 141-150πŸ’Œ
PART 151-160πŸ’Œ
PART 161-170πŸ’Œ
PART 171-180πŸ’Œ
PART 181-190πŸ’Œ
PART 191-200πŸ’Œ
PART 201-210πŸ’Œ
PART 211-220πŸ’Œ
PART 221-230πŸ’Œ
PART 231-240πŸ’Œ
PART 241-250πŸ’Œ
PART 251-260πŸ’Œ
PART 261-270πŸ’Œ
PART 271-280πŸ’Œ
PART 291-300πŸ’Œ
PART 301-310πŸ’Œ
PART 311-320πŸ’Œ
PART 321-330πŸ’Œ
PART 331-340πŸ’Œ
PART 341-350πŸ’Œ
PART 351-360πŸ’Œ
PART 361-370πŸ’Œ
PART 371-380πŸ’Œ
PART 381-390πŸ’Œ
PART 391-400πŸ’Œ
PART 401-410πŸ’Œ
NOTE:PLEASE READ
PART 411-420πŸ’Œ
PART 421-430πŸ’Œ
PART 431-440πŸ’Œ
PART 441-444πŸ’Œ
🌳 APOLOGY 🌳

PART 281-290πŸ’Œ

36.1K 1.5K 2.1K
By gellatinstories

281.

282.

Tae suddenly jumped in surprise, even tho there’s nothing to be surprised about.

Its just Bogum greeting him, what about it? “Hi.”

He was behind Tae, but he thought it was funny since Tae isn’t facing him back.

“Hello.” His voice was shaky. He looked nervous?

“My wound is fine. I put a wrap on it.” Bogum said, while trying to find an angle to see Tae’s face.

“Good. Continue to cure it.” Tae said and went outside their room. It was 4 in the morning, just an hour before their morning cal.

Bogum followed him.

“Are you okay?” He asked. “Yes.”

“Where are you going?” , “Here.”

“Why aren’t you looking at me?”

With that question, Tae couldn’t find an answer. He knew the answer tho, its just that he doesn’t know how to answer.

“O-Of-course not! Why would I?”

“Then why aren’t you looking at me?”

Tae cursed himself mentally. He should’ve been more careful, he should’ve not went out yesterday, and the incident wouldn’t happen.

“That’s nonesense.”

“Look at me.” Bogum said, Tae was just standing frozen.

Tae gathered all his courage and faced him, they immediately met gazes and within just 0.5 seconds, Tae looked away.

He remembered it again.

Bogum giggled. “Are you still thinking about the kiss?”

Tae’s face became even red. “No! Shut up.”

Their trainings started, it was a normal day for all of them. Until in the noon, an announcement was heard.

“The president announced the arrival of American military soldiers. They’ll pay a visit, so gather yourselves as we go to the plaza.”

Tae’s ears immediately rose as he heard ‘American’. He’s not trying to be xenophobic, but as to what the history wrote, he’s not liking it.

He grew worried and suddenly, Jungkook popped in his thoughts. And he can never be more scared.

283.

284.

The soldiers arrived at the plaza, where most of the hosting gatherings happen.

The people around are also excited since seeing people from a different country was quite new for them.

Maybe, Tae is the only one who isn’t excited at all.

“Hey, isn’t this exciting?” Bogum nudged him on the side, he just let off a smile as an answer.

Not long after, people’s murmurs started to get loud as a couple of callesa went in the way.

There goes General Kim, along with the unfamiliar faces which are the Americans.

Tae and his father immediately met gazes, and even tho the two weren’t in good terms, this isn’t the right place for Tae to expose him.

There was this one tall man, with two guys on both his sides. You can really tell that they’re Americans.

All of the soldiers immediately saluted, then bowed in chorus. “Welcome to South Korea.”

It was nice hearing them in harmony.

“Thank you for welcoming us. As soon as were done in the inspection, we’ll donate some fire arms in your camp.”

They actually went here to see if they can help give some guns, arrows and anything for battle in the Korean military.

That was quite kind of them.

The guy spoke some few more words, he’s a five-star General, which is the highest position in the military.

After some speech, Tae’s father called him in the front. He went forward and bowed to the visitors.

“This is my son, Kim Taehyung. I see that It’ll be good for you to meet him.” He said and they shook hands.

“Nice meeting you Taehyung, I’m General Walker.”

Tae smiled while shaking hands with him. He had no words, he’s still a bit suspicious of them even tho there’s nothing to be suspicious at all.

It was a few chatting until they heard a loud explosion not far from the plaza.

People started to shout and run in panic.

The explosion started to turn louder as it went near them.

“Evacuate the people!” Lieutenant Lee shouted but he was inaudible for the soldiers because of the loud explosions.

Tae was panicking, he couldn’t breathe well, but he think he’s fine.

He immediately ran to the people and helped the other soldiers guide them onto somewhere safe.

There are children and babies who are crying in fear, and his heart was aching.

But everything went worse when some people in black suits showed up and started shooting bullets.

And you know what sucks? The trainees are not armed, they have no guns with them!

Some soldiers got shot, some were fighting the people on black physically.

The visitors were told be evacuated, but they started shooting too and fought the people in black suits.

Some American soldiers in the place are also helping protect the people, and luckily they have their guns with them.

Tae felt so useless — the Korean soldiers felt so useless.

Its their country, its their people, but they can’t even do anything?

Tae heard a loud cry from behind him, but he couldn’t tell since there are lots of people behind him. The soldiers were forming a circle around the people to cover them from the bullets.

Tae saw a little child almost being stepped on, and he’s crying so bad.

Tae ran into the crowd and helped the poor kid. He immediately got familiarized with him. “Taehyuk?” Its the kid from the arcades.

He immediately hugged Taehyung and cried hard. “Sir—my friend got shot.”

Tae’s heart broke at his words.

tw // blood & child death ‼️
— pls skip the next chapter if youre sensitive in this topic

The kid pulled him onto the side, they dove into the sea of people.

On the shallow side of the street, was a kid lying down, he’s was diving in his own blood. And he’s obviously...dead.

And that kid, was Minhyuk. The kid who reminded Tae of Jimin.

Tear started falling from his cheeks as soon as he saw Taehyuk kneeling down, and hugging Minhyuk.

“Minhyuk-ah, please wake up. You’re not dead yet right? Aunt Min is wrong right?” He cried while patting him to wale him up.

Tae felt so angry.

It was just little kid, who dreamed of being successful in life. He’s done nothing, and he could’ve had a bright future.

He doesn’t deserve this, no one does.

But all Tae can do right now is to help people to not get shot, and cry in anger.

Not long after, the shootings went off. And the explosions were gone. Finally.

But even after that, it left such a huge scar on everyones heart.

Lots of people are lying down in the street, some were dead, some were in between the line of life and death.

Lots of houses are destroyed, even some structures.

Cries and screams of people were making Tae deaf, and it pains his heart to witness this.

He saw Namjoon from afar, a soldier on his arms. And Tae felt so scared to know who it was.

“Hoseok, he’s dead...” Namjoon muttered, his eyes tearing up. Tae felt weak on his knees.

He couldn’t take all the tragedies that happened today. And its just one day, what’s going to happen next?

He looked around, and he felt so drained in what he’s seeing.

“Why did this happened? Why are the trainees not armed? If they are then my son wouldn’t have died!” A mother cried and hugged his son who is covered in blood.

“Where is Captain Jeon? Isn’t he supposed to be the one taking care of this?!” A person from afar cried.

“Yes! Where the fuck is Captain? He’s so irresponsible!”

“If then, he shouldn’t be a Captain at all! My family died!”

People started blaming Jungkook around, and Tae can never be more hurt.

“Don’t say that!” Tae stood up. “He cares about us!” He said.

Tae was tearing up again, but he couldn’t show them his weakness.

“If he does then where is he?!”

“Yes, this is all his fault!”

Tae had no words, he doesn’t know why they’re blaming Jungkook. If they only knew that he’s gone to save the country...

But on the other side, Tae also thought about it.

Why does it have to happen when he’s away? Why is he nowhere to be found when he’s needed the most?

He fell weak on his knees and let his tears fall. He couldn’t bear the pain he’s feeling in his heart anymore.

285.

286.

287.

288.

289.

290.

All the soldiers saluted as the dead bodies of the killed trainees gets buried.

Everything felt so dull. The families of the victims we’re mourning over their loved ones.

It was all crying, and it felt so painful for Taehyung to see this.

He wondered that what if...what if he dies too? Would there be someone who’ll cry over him?

As soon as the ceremony ended, the trainer gathered them around and told them that there would be no trainings for this day as a respect to those who lost.

It was already sunset, and Taehyung was sitting up in the rooftop their building.

It was quiet, and peaceful. But he can feel his heart breaking onto pieces.

He doesn’t know why he’s sad. Maybe because of a death? Maybe because of frustration? Maybe.

Or maybe because he knew he trashed history.

He hated it, so much. He said its boring, he said its no fun. He said its just a waste of time.

But now that he’s here, right in the moment of the history, he knew he was to cruel to say that.

He stood up to have a better view of the sunset.

The colors were arguing to red, orange and yellow. But even with that quarrel, it comforted Tae through the deepest part of his heart.

“Jungkook...” he murmured as the wind brush his face. “I miss you...”

With that words, he couldn’t help but shed a tear.

For him, Jungkook looks like home. Jungkook smells like home. Jungkook feels like home.

He’s his rest in this stressful world.

But where is he, in this time where Tae needs a hug, and comfort the most?

He grabbed the necklace that Jungkook gave him, and held onto the pendant.

“I’m still wearing the necklace you gave me. And I’ll wear this even on my death.” He muttered and kissed the pendant.

“Wherever you are, I hope you still have the same feelings for me.”

“Taehyung?”

A familiar voice spoke from behind, Tae immediately wiped his tears.

He turned around, but right before he could recognize who it was, that person pulled him into a hug.

Well, a hug that Tae needs.

“Thank goodness, you’re safe.”

Tae immediately recognized the voice. “Bogum?” He spoke.

They broke the hug, and he saw Bogum’s eyes were puffy & swollen.  “You were crying?” Tae asked.

But Bogum just laughed and sat on the floor. “What do you mean?”

Tae sat beside him.

“Your eyes were swollen.” Tae said and looked to the side to see Bogum.

“No, I told you I’m strong!” He flashed his muscles and laughed. But luckily, Tae can read eyes.

“Hey...even the strongest metal in the world lost against the fire.”

With those words, Bogum lowered his head, and Tae heard him sniffing.

He’s crying. The person who said he’s the strongest is now crying.

Tae went silent and nodded, “I’m listening.” He said. He’s not good in words, but maybe at listening.

Bogum was crying, but he was still holding back from bawling.

Tae could feel the pain in his sobs, and the longer he listen to it, the more it gets painful.

“I can’t believe I lost Hoseok hyung...” he said in between his sobs.

Bogum was fidgeting with his fingers, and he was clenching his fists in frustration.

“He’s more than just a friend to me. We knew each other since we were kids, and he’s like a big brother to me.”

Bogum paused to calm himself down.

“He’s always there whenever I need him or not. I wouldn’t need to utter a word because he already knows if I’m sad. He wouldn’t ask If I’m okay, he’ll just randomly tell his jokes and do silly things until I’m already laughing.”

“He used to protect me especially when I was getting bullied. I promised myself that I’ll protect him too but now? I wasn’t even by his side when he got shot.”

Tae felt even sadder about what he’s hearing. Hoseok was a wonderful person, and he sure doesn’t deserve that.

“Who’s gonna tell me jokes now? Who’s gonna make me laugh when I’m sad now? I’ll never hear his laugh again, never.”

Bogum’s tears we’re continuously falling down. His fists were clenching so hard to the point that his nails are buried onto his hands.

Its bleeding.

Tae gently placed his hand above Bogum’s. He grabbed it and opened it to prevent it from bleeding further.

Tae intertwined their fingers to prevent him from clenching it again.

“I know I’ll never understand your pain. But I wanted to let you know that you have me.”

Tae flashed a sincere smile, and Bogum calmed down from his cries.

He looked at their hands, and at least, it made him happy — knowing that he still has someone who cares from him.

He held back Tae’s hands and smiled. “Thank you.”

They stayed like that for awhile, talked about a lot of things.

Tae tried to pull out his best humor, and at least, he heard Bogum laughing.

After some while, Tae remembered something.

“Hey...can you accompany me onto somewhere?”

As he agreed, it took them minuted to finally reach the place where Tae wanted to go.

It was in the house of Minhyuk, the boy who died.

In front of their house were flowers, and there are people outside, maybe their relatives.

He can also hear crying inside.

Tae went inside, only to see the Minhyuk’s mother crying over the coffin of his son.

Not long after, the mother calmed down and turned around. Tae caught her attention.

“Who are you? Why are you here?” The mother asked.

“I-I’m Minhyuk’s friend. He’s a really good kid, I’m here to share my condolences.”

The mother nodded, but It wasn’t over yet. “Wait, I think I know you...”

Tae felt nervous. “Aren’t you that trainee who defended Captain?”

Tae doesn’t know how to react, he doesn’t know if thats a good or not.

“Yes, thats him!” A woman shouted.

“He’s on Captain’s side!”

People started shouting at him and their words were too harsh for Tae. They were cornering him and his panic attack is attacking again.

“How dare you come here!? Its that Captain’s fault of why my son died!” The woman started throwing hands on Taehyung and he was shaking

Bogum immediately dove into the crowd and went in front of Tae to block the hits.

“Stop it!” Bogum cried.

“He’s not here for a fight. And you, Ma’am, I don’t want to sound disrespectful but do you think causing a fight in your son’s death is good?”

Everyone went quiet.

“Again, we share our condolences with you. And we will do our best to get the justice everyone deserves.”

With those words, they left the room.

They went back to the camp, but they just stayed behind it since Tae was still bawling in tears.

They were in the park where Tae and Lisa mer before, they had more privacy there.

“Tae, it’s not your fault okay?” Bogum comforted. Tae was still shaking in shock.

“Am I that bad because I defended Captain?” Tae asked, but even Bogum, couldn’t answer it.

“They knew nothing, and if only they knew, they wouldn’t be like this. He’s their saviour.”

Tae was taken a back by his words, he just realized what he said.

“Saviour? What do you mean? Does Captain have something to do with this?” Bogum asked.

Tae couldn’t find the right words to say. How is he gonna tell him that he’s from the future?

“Uh no, Its nothing. I’m probably just tired, sorry.” Tae said and stood up.

He wiped his tears. “Lets go back in, its already late.” He said.

And even though Bogum did not asl anymore, he knew something was going on.

What does Tae meant?

THE BEST AUTHOR OF THIS AU IS ARTSEOULVK🍓

Note: Please share your thoughts or experience while reading this chapter.Thanks♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695 26 10
In the hushed echoes of 1965, in the heart of the Madras Regiment, stood Lieutenant Jeon Jungkook-a beacon of strength, a fusion of Indo-Korean herit...
38.8K 2.8K 27
10 years waiting for a baby, Jeon Jungkook had to lose his beloved husband because of his emotions. Depression with reality made him sink and drown i...
25K 1.3K 36
Here continues the story of yoonminseok, blooming garden sequel. Love has it's way around life. It changes rapidly, causes pain, but it could also ca...
11.5K 839 16
Perfect ,Rich,handsome - and bachelor!- wait- there's more.. He's too hot to handle! I swear you'll die just to be with him! that's how Jk describes...