wilburs sister || ranboo x re...

By Fayejacobs

Wilburs sister ๐Ÿค "Y/n" is a streamer who is mainly known for beings Wilbur Soots sister. "She" met up with... More

Introduction ๐Ÿค
1 ๐Ÿค
2 ๐Ÿค
3 ๐Ÿค
4 ๐Ÿค
5 ๐Ÿค
7๐Ÿค
8 ๐Ÿค
Important message ๐Ÿค
9๐Ÿค
10๐Ÿค
11๐Ÿค
12๐Ÿค
13๐Ÿค
14๐Ÿค
15๐Ÿค
16๐Ÿค
17๐Ÿค
18๐Ÿค
19๐Ÿค
20๐Ÿค
21๐Ÿค
22๐Ÿค
23๐Ÿค
24๐Ÿค
Cover and context 24:
25๐Ÿค
26๐Ÿค
Questions๐Ÿค
27๐Ÿค

6๐Ÿค

3.8K 84 52
By Fayejacobs

I need help if this should be slowburn or straight to the point? Probably short but a filler!
Thank you for the popularity on my first pages!

Y/ns pov.
I left ranboo a house before he could wake up , so I could ignore the awkward conversations between me and him. As soon as he woke up I had received 3 messages from him.

Mark 🤍✨
I hope you have a great day!
Morningggg
I'll see you later on in the week 🥳✨
——————————————————
I have to admit , my feelings for ranboo have really not been the same. It's like a lost feelings?
Well I don't even know if he likes me so it's fine I guess :)
Wilbur came home with more news and choices. So
" y/n glad to be home but I still need answers from you the meet-up is in less than a week. " Wil directed. I didn't think about the decision I had to make while I was with Mark so I just got to pretend I know what I'm doing here.

" Alright here are the choices! "  he seemed so excited about this all.
" Don't invite molly because they don't know her
Or
Invite her and limit time from us to let her get to know everyone."
The pros and cons add up and I finally decided to tell him.

No cliffhanger here.

" So I know this is gonna be rude but , I choose not to invite her because I wanna spend as much time with my soon to be friends! " I explained.

Now it was the stress of packing , travelling , walking and talking to new people. An exception from ranboo and Wilbur of course!

277 words meh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 463 27
this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit ร— oc. wilburs sister Gets on to the dream smp but no one know...
473K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...
216K 8.8K 23
Platonic! Mcyt! Various + Nonbinary! Minor! Reader โˆ†Realistic Minecraftโˆ† _______ "Wait so, Ranboo...you have a younger sibling?" "Tommy...leave them...