Toge Inumaki x reader: A Tr...

Par CorinaPalomera

You are a new powerful student at the Jujutsu school, when a White haired Violet eyed boy finds an interest i... Plus

Author's Notes
New Student
Rest
First Day
Core Training
Getting Closer
Fight Day
A Little Something
Sister Bond
Tensions
Fight or Flight. No, Fight or Fight
Sister Bond 2
Aftermath
Mental
Spiraling
Lover's Bond
New Leader
I'm Trying
Side Mission
Years Pass By...
Goodbye
True Fate
Let Me Feel You
New Beginning
The Sunset

Too Hot

4K 71 237
Par CorinaPalomera

You pull Inumaki through the sea of people; weaving in and out, you find a secluded hallway. You pull Inumaki towards you, "Kiss me" you say and he goes into kiss you again. He grabs your face again; you two meet one another tongue first, smashing into a deep kiss, this starts to get you heated up, you push Inumaki against the wall pressing your body against his. As you two break for air you two hover close to one another's face, breathing hard trying to control your hormones. You grab Inumaki's hands and place them on your thighs, right where your skirt ends, going into kiss him again.

As you two are making out Inumaki is stroking your thighs going up and down them, he is still hesitant to go any further up. "Go higher" you, say as you break for air again going right back into the kiss. Inumaki moves his hands up and over your ass, as he does you can feel him react to that. He rests his hands right on your lower back, and then makes his way back down to your nice big ass again. He could feel himself being more and more turned on.

"Fuck, she is so hot, I can't believe I'm kissing her, I'm touching her.... damn I want her so fucking bad." Inumaki says in his head.

You were mind reading him. You two hover near one another's faces breathing hard; your hormones are both going crazy now. When you lean in and whisper to him "If you want me, take me".

"Fuck." Inumaki says to you. You drove him crazy, you were dominating him, you always did, training, talking, fighting, now this. He wanted to show you that he could at least dominate you at this. He pushes himself off the wall towards your lips and sticks his tongue back in making you moan into his mouth. Damn that moan drove him insane; he turned you around and pushed you up against the wall. He grabbed both of your hands and pinned them up over your head against the wall never breaking the kiss. You were so turned on by this, you love being taken control of so you kissed him harder and picked up one of your legs wrapping it around Inumaki's thigh pulling his hips in closer to yours. Inumaki let's go of one of your hands, holding onto both with one hand above your head still, he brings down his other one to grab the leg wrapped around him. Caressing your thigh going up to your butt, you two can feel the vibrations of the music off the wall and it just increases both of your urges.

You two break for air when Inumaki says to you. "We need a room".

"Let's walk to my room, it's not far from here remember." You say to him. He grabs your hand and leads you back through the sea of people out towards the front door.

You two begin the 5-block walk back to your room. It's late and dark, you guys were loving the cold air hitting you, it is helping you to sober up a bit. Still along the way, you two would stop in dark spots and make out again, once you two would  lose breath you'd continue on your way. Until finally you guys make it up the steps and into your nice warm room.

Once in, you lead Inumaki towards your bed. You two both want one another but Inumaki still wants to make sure this is ok for you.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks.

"Umm yes, I'm sure, are you?" You asked kind of annoyed.

"Yes, I want this, just wanted to make sure since we both drank, and you took something." He said looking down as if he was scolded by you.

You realize he was only asking because he didn't want to take advantage of the situation. You were not used to guys being a gentleman, and he had already managed to break down the walls you had clung too in order to keep people away. You did not want to keep him away anymore.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to sound like that I-I..." You say looking down sad.

Inumaki lifts your chin up with his index finger and smiles at you to stop you from talking. "I know it's ok."

Inumaki starts to get nervous,
"Umm look... I kind of also really need to tell you something, and I want to before we go any further."

Inumaki lets go of your chin and grabs your hands as he keeps talking to you.

"I've never had a girl take actual interest in me. Since I can't really talk, no girl has ever really taken the time to get to know me, so I'm sorry if I don't do or say what I should.

All I know y/n, is you are the first girl who actually cares about me, I love that you can hear me talk, and.... I-I'm in l-love with you and I would do anything to protect you." He says looking at you hoping you feel the exact same way for him and that you kissing him wasn't an inebriated mistake.

You look up at him and say "Inumaki."

He stopped you, "Call me Toge" he said with a hopeful smile.

You smiled back at him when he said this, "Toge, honestly...."

He started to get nervous and began to pull his hands away from you, he was assuming the worst and you could read it.

You grabbed his hands again and firmly held them.

"Honestly, I feel the exact same way for you. I'm in love with you too, and I would go above and beyond to protect you. I may be rough around the edges sometimes, but I always mean well with you."

Toge smiled so big you thought it was the cutest thing.

"Now that we know how we both feel, can I kiss you again?" Toge asks blushing.

"Don't ask, just do it," you say.

Toge let's go of your hand and kisses you, you pull him in closer and swipe your tongue over his bottom lip. He opens his mouth and you two start making out again. As it becomes heated you two break apart to take a breath. You mind read him to see how he is reacting to the kissing, you want to go farther still but don't want to ask, that would kill the mood. You read that he really wants you; he craves your body.

You take the initiative and move to straddle Toges lap, and you pull your shirt up over your head letting your arms fall around his neck. Toge is mesmerized by your body and can't help but stare, he looks at your body and sees the scars from past battles as well as the huge bruise on your shoulder. He traces a large scar with his fingers and looks up at you.

You look away embarrassed by the scar "Are they ugly?" you say to him.

He looks back at the scar and leans in to kiss it "No, nothing about you is ugly, everything about you is beautiful" he says as he follows the scar down.

"Does the bruise hurt?" He asks.

You shake your head side to side and Toge then smashes his lips into yours. Toge's hands grip your waist as you two deepen the kiss, your hands grasping his neck to bring him in closer to your lips. Your tongues are clashing together, intensifying both of your hormones; Toge moves his hands from your waist to your ass and grips it tight. When he does this, you let out a moan into his mouth, his eyes widened at this sound; it was one of the hottest sounds he has ever heard. He could feel himself getting harder and harder underneath you.

You can feel this too, you two break apart only long enough for you to pull his shirt off him to reunite again tongues meeting first. You push him down onto the bed, your kisses lead from his mouth to his neck now trying to find a sweet spot for him. Your tongue traveling along his neck until you find it, when you do Toge lets out a moan himself. You were starting to get wetter and wetter from hearing him moan at your touch. Your hands travel down his abs as you start to suck on this spot; you get down to his pants and leave his neck to pull his pants off. You look down to see how big and hard he is, Toge sits up and kisses you again. He missed your touch already in that short time you sat up take his pants off.

He wraps his arms around you and grabs you hard. He glances down to see a trail of bruising being left on your skin. He wants you so bad that he can't help but grab you roughly, he notices after a few seconds how rough he's being and pulls back to apologize.

"Oh shit, sorry I didn't realize how rough I was being with you," he says breathing hard.

"It's ok, I like it". You say breathing just as hard as he does. You two are desperate for one another.

This turns Toge on even more.

"I can take it", you whisper into his ear.

Toge grabs you and flips you on your back he unzips your skirt and slides it off your body. He then goes to kiss you again and does the same as you, he begins to lick your neck searching for your spot. When he finds it, he aggressively sucks there, and you react by thrusting your hips into his and moaning into his ear.

As Toge is sucking you intensely, you whisper to him "Bite me".

Toge's eyes widen as this remark but he does what you want and bites you in your sweet spot and you begin to moan like crazy for him.

"Harder!" you say to him.

Toge bites you harder while his hands roam your body giving you so much pleasure, your fingers grip into his back. This made Toge excited, too excited that he ended up biting you so hard that he broke skin and you started to bleed a little bit. Once he felt liquid on his lips, he shot up to see blood on your neck.

"Oh fuck, I really went too far this time y/n, I'm so sorry I really bit into you". Toge said to you with some blood still on his lip.

You looked up at him and lifted your body closer to his; you got near his face and with your tongue licked the blood off his bottom lip.

You pull away staying close to his face and say, "I told you, I can take it."

As soon as you said that Toge thought "Oh fuck she is so damn sexy, she says the hottest things."

Toge pushes you back down and licks up the rest of the blood on your neck and then licks his way all the way back to your mouth. You open your legs so that his dick is pressed firmly against your pussy. You two moan at this feeling.

"Fuck, I can feel your wetness" he says to you as his hands lift you up a bit so he can unclasp your bra. Your breast now exposed to him, he leans in and begins to suck on one of them while grabbing a handful of the other. "Oh Toge" you moan out. "You're making me so wet".

This just encourages him even more, his tongue flicking at your nipple back and forth, he switches to the other breast to give it just as much attention too. Your fingers digging into his back, you love how his tongue makes you feel.

He continues down your body, leaving little love marks as he goes, eventually reaching the top of your underwear. As he reaches this spot he gets up and takes his briefs off, his dick falls out and your eyes widen. The thought of that in you excites you, and you get even wetter knowing what is in store.

Toge reaches the top of your underwear and slowly begins to pull them off, he peels them away as your lips were drenched, ready for his dick. Toge bites his lip and right away goes back down to kiss you passionately. His dick is pressed against your wet pussy, and you can't help but lift a leg up and wrap it around his, you can feel his dick throbbing to be inside you. You can hear little moans coming out of his mouth as his tongues dances around yours. Toge grabs both of your hands, interlocks his fingers in yours and pulls your hands over your head. Pinning them there just how you like it. You release your leg, so Toge has room to position himself at your opening. As he does, he slowly pushes his dick inside you.

"Fuck you're so tight, you feel amazing," he says to you. You grab each other's hands harder as he goes in deeper. Moaning into one another's ear, making you wetter and him harder.

"Oh, fuck go deeper" you say to him.

Toge thrusts the rest of dick inside of you and you scream out in pleasure. He pushes deeper and deeper causing you to scream out his name.

Toge let's go of one hand, he uses his other hand to grab both of your arms and pin them. With his free hand, he brings it down to cover your mouth.

"Your moans are so hot, but you're so loud you're going to make me cum too fast" he says to you looking into your eyes.

You get one of your hands free and grab his wrist; you move his hand down from covering your mouth to your throat.

"I'll be quieter if you choke me". You say to him. "And remember, I can take it."

This sent Toge into an animalistic frenzy, he didn't want you to have to tell him he wasn't being rough enough again, so this time he gripped your throat firmly choking you while he thrust himself in and out you. You threw your head back in pleasure, and this made it that much easier for Toge to grip you. He then lifted you up by the throat towards him and jammed his tongue into your mouth as you moaned quieter. Once he broke away from the kiss, he slammed you back down into your pillow by the throat.

"Uhh, Yes! I love it when you handle me." You say out of breath.

Toge began thrusting harder into you, all you can hear is his dick going in and out of your wet pussy, it felt so good going deep in. He let go of your other hand and you clung onto his back, digging in as he continued to hit your g-spot again and again. You knew he too would have bruises tomorrow. As his thrust became sloppier, you knew he was going to reach his climax soon.

You tried to hold in your screams as you could feel yourself reaching your climax as well, Toge noticed this "You can scream for me now" he actually says out loud to you.

His voice was so sexy to you, after hearing him speak you opened your mouth and moaned his name loudly reaching your climax. "Fuck, Toge, Toge, I'm cumming!" As you scream for him loudly, it causes him to reach his climax as well. With a few more thrust you feel his cum filling you up sending shivers down your body, you two grasp one another riding out the sensations you both feel.

Toge falls to the side of you, completely spent of energy after that. You turn around and kiss him before you get up to go to the restroom. Toge watches you as you walk away from him.

He laid there thinking to himself "That was just as amazing as I thought it would be. Fuck she is beautiful." While cleaning himself off with some tissues you had, he puts his briefs back on, he is lost in thought, he wants to do something cute and special for you now that both of your feelings are out in the open.

As you step out of the bathroom, you have nothing but Toge's sweater on it covers you perfectly. You jump in bed next to Toge and nuzzle up next to him.

Toge turns to face you; you two are face to face, as he rests his hand upon your cheek. "I love that sweater on you," he says to you smiling.

It's my favorite! You say lifting the collar to sniff it, "It still smells like you".

Toge smiles at this comment, but that smile leaves his face, and he asks you:

"Are you leaving me again tonight?"

You look into his eyes and shake your head side to side, no. You continue saying, "You kissing me tonight got me thinking about what Maki said, "Don't be afraid of happiness," and I don't want to be afraid anymore of being happy or loving you. It's time for me to woman up and allow myself to be happy again."

Toge smiles at this and kisses you on the forehead. "I will make sure to never hurt you"

You smile sweetly. "I know you never would, I would never hurt you either" you say rubbing your eyes. Toge smiles at this, "Ready for bed?" He asks as you yawn.

"Mmm, yeah I am" you say closing your eyes snuggling more into him.

Toge hugs you tighter and strokes your hair as he watches you fall asleep.

"I love you," he softly says to you as you drift off into sleep, you mumble something, but you've already drifted off too far into a dream to make any sense.

Eventually Toge falls asleep as well, both of you dreaming peacefully.

The next morning Toge got up super early considering how late you two went to bed. As soon as the light hit your window he was up. He did not want to wake you, so he tried his hardest to scoot away from you and travel across you to get off the bed. Today was a day off for you two so it was a perfect day to do something. He got dressed and looked back at you sleeping peacefully before he left out the door.

He was gone for about 3 hours, during that time it was almost like your body could tell that he was gone. You went from having a lovely dream about you and Toge at the beach to back in that forest.

** Nightmare

You were running fast trying to find Maki, but no matter where you looked, you could not find her.

Y/N!!! Y/N!!! You could hear her calling for you, but you could not see her. Then you started to hear your sister call for you, and then Nivlac, he was your boyfriend from before. He was calling for you, screaming your name. You eventually screamed out "Where are you guys?!!!!!"

Just as you screamed that in your dream, you instantly sat up breathing hard. Toge was sitting at the edge of your bed, he was just about to wake you when you had your nightmare.

He hugged you right away, "It's ok, you're ok, it was just a nightmare. You're not in the forest, you're in your room with me," he said just holding you and stroking your back.

You calmed down right away, digging your face into the crook of his neck and your breaths became normal again. As you relaxed more holding him, you noticed that Toge had brought you breakfast. You pulled back from the hug smiling.

"Wow, what is all of this?" you say surprised.

I wanted to do something special for you; I brought you your favorite breakfast food, (which was whatever you love) and a large iced coffee. He sat on your bed with you eating and talking about random things. You were telling Toge the wonderful dream you were having before your nightmare. You two had gone to the beach and were enjoying your time together.

"It would be nice to go to the beach someday," you said to him thinking nothing of it.

"Perfect, let's go!" Toge says excited.

"Really like right now?"

"Yes, why not?"

"I don't have a why not, let's go then!"

You two literally had nothing for the beach, but you guys didn't care. You grabbed a few blankets and headed to the beach. You drove, the way you drove scared Toge at first, but once he saw that no matter how fast you went, or how you weaved in and out of traffic you were still being safe. He relaxed and got used to it, trusting you completely.

It did not take long to get there; once you did, you found the perfect spot on the beach, nice and secluded from everyone else. You right away took off your clothes, neither of you had a bathing suit, therefore, you just wore short shorts and a bra, and Toge just wore some old shorts of his. You two walked into the water holding hands, going in farther and farther until you two were deep enough into the water that you could have fun. You guys splashed around trying to get one another, chasing each other around, until eventually you two started making it a competition. Toge was having a hard time trying to catch you. You felt bad so you eventually let yourself be caught by him.

"Got you," he says aloud as he goes in to kiss you. You love hearing Toge actually speak; it is rare so when he does it turns you on. His speaking voice when he wasn't yelling his cursed speech was very deep and breathy, "fuck super-hot." You thought to yourself as you wrapped your arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Your tongues again exploring one another's mouth. Toge grabbed your thighs, lifted you up, and wrapped them around his waist. He slowly carried you out of the water and over to your blankets. The sun was setting now, and it was the perfect time for him to give you his secret gift.

"Y/n I wanted to ask, have you heard of how Jujutsu fighters bond themselves to one another?" Toge asks looking at you.

"Umm kind of my sister was telling me about it one day, how she wished she could make the bond with her boyfriend, but he was just a regular human. She didn't tell me specific details though and I didn't think to ask back then." You say puzzled.

"Do you want to know how?" Toge asks.

"Yes, I do actually." You say looking into his eyes.

"Well the pair is supposed to make a cut on both of their right arms than join arms at the cut holding onto one another. Each other's cursed energy flowing into the others and if the pair truly love one another, have complete trust and there cursed energy is compatible then a mark appears where the cuts were. You will be bonded no matter what but it won't be a true bond until a mark that is identical and unique to the pair takes place of the cut. The thing is it's not a guarantee it shows up right away though, sometimes it takes time."

"Oh really why is that?" you ask.

"I'm not 100% sure but if one of those three requirements are not met, then the mark will appear when all three are true to the couple."

"Damn, has anyone ever done it, and nothing showed up at all?"

"Mmm, yeah I've heard that happen to a few people."

"What does it mean if your cursed energy is compatible, isn't that out of our hands?" You ask as wonder fills your eyes. You want to know everything about this.

"That really means strength wise. If you two don't share close to the same strength level then your cursed energy isn't compatible," he says.
"Also... There's one more thing." Toge continued.

You look at him and shake your head signaling him to continue talking.

"Once bonded you will be able to feel that other person, you will know if they are in trouble, hurt, sad, happy, all of their emotions. You can sense them and in a way be able to find where they are if you really focus."

"Well that sounds pretty great to me, why did you make it seem like a bad thing?" You ask.

"Umm, because you can only do it once; it focuses everything on that one person."

You were thinking about what Inumaki had just told you. "Have you done this already?" you ask him.

"No, I have not" He says looking at you.

"Did you want to with me?" You say looking back at him; your heart was beating so fast asking him this.

His heart was beating twice as hard, he was so nervous to answer you.

"Actually... Y-yes, but I know that compared to you my strength is..." Toge starts saying when you lunge forward and kiss him shutting him up in your mind instantly.

"I want to do this with you Toge, I know it will work for us, if not now, then soon it will!" You say excited.

Toge smiled and kissed you again, he was so happy you wanted this too.

You reached you left arm up and focused your cursed energy into your finger tip and used it to slice your arm open. Toge then stuck out his right arm as well and you did the same to him. Once this happened you two linked arms where the cuts were and held your hands onto one another's arm. You two felt warm where the cuts were and your bodies began to feel warm all over as well.

"Is this what is supposed to happen?" You ask Toge.

"I'm honestly not sure."

You two look at one another and just feel love; you two lean in and kiss one another. As you two do this, you can feel the blood dry up and you both look down. You pull your arms apart and see the cuts still there, they have just sealed up.

"That's what it's supposed to look like when the mark hasn't formed yet" Toge said sadly.

You glide you finger over his cut and then yours closing your eyes.

"The mark will show, I promise" You say grabbing a hold of his arm.

Toge looked at you and thought, "She must sense something I don't yet, but I trust her, the mark will show"

"I believe you," he said to you smiling.

He turns around and reaches into his backpack pulling out a tiny box. He gives it to you and you open it up, it's a necklace, a silver chain with a beautiful silver heart locket.

"It's beautiful!" you say excited.

"I'm glad you like it!"

"No, I love it, thank you so much" you say as you give it to Toge and lean in so he can put it on you.

"Now that I put it on, you can't ever take it off," Toge says laughing.

"I don't ever want to," you say bringing the locket up to your lips as you kiss it and place it back down.

As the sun set on this day Toge looked over to you and grabbed your cheek pulling you to look at him.

"I love you," he says to you aloud softly smiling afterward.

"I love you too," you say back to him.

"H-Hey I'm not sure if this goes without saying but, I wanted to know if you would do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" he says looking away from you.

"I can't believe you're still nervous to ask me things like this." You say giggling at him.

"It's feels nice to be asked, yes! I will be your girlfriend," you said smiling.

You two leaned on one another watching as the last bit of the sun disappeared behind the big open ocean. It was starting to get cold, so you two decided to call it a day at the beach and go get some food. You two stopped in on your favorite pizza spot next to the beach. You two sat down on the same side of the bench as you were seated at your table. You two were in your own world, Toge was happy you were finally yourself. He was just making you laugh the whole time and flirting with you like crazy.

You let all the fear you had about him disappear, he was there for you through the pain, he has always been by your side. You thought to yourself "Maki would want me to be happy, not crying and going off getting hurt; she didn't die just for me to live like that. I will love and protect him no matter what."

Meanwhile Toge was thinking to himself as well. "I can't believe it; she's so pretty, I'm so lucky a woman like her loves a guy like me. I am low-key so glad she gave me those five shots at the party, hell I'm so glad I kissed her. I want to love and protect her no matter what."

You two kept kissing and fighting the urge to make out in the restaurant. You didn't want to be "those people" so you decided to quickly finish eating and head back to your room.

Driving back home you sped the whole way, blasting your favorite music vibing out with Toge.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.5K 137 22
•In which the strongest sorcerer tries to atone for the mistakes and errors he made after revealing the truth to his student, who also happens to be...
2.6K 143 8
Jujutsu Kaisen x Female Reader [AU Mafia] What makes y/n so special? Why does everyone want to get their hands on her? First it was some bitchy demon...
371K 15.2K 44
'The Red Curse' A plague, a blessing, a valuable wild card, all bestowed upon a girl who's eyes glow scarlet She never settles in one place long due...
89.6K 2.6K 40
After moving schools, Y/n has to adjust to her new environment and school. She met new people who she calls her friends but there's this one kid who...