โธป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป'๐‘บ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ โœˆ ใ€Soni...

ะ’ั–ะด Kayla_Green_0

โžœ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ง... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

โ€Flying?!โ€
โœฟGemsโœฟ
Important

โ What? โ

1.5K 35 63
ะ’ั–ะด Kayla_Green_0

A/N: I EDITED THIS WHOLE CHAPTER

13.01.2024

You woke up with a searing pain in your chest, feeling as though there were weights pressing against your lungs. Panicking, you turned to your side, coughing furiously, desperately trying to expel the saltwater that had somehow infiltrated your respiratory system. Tears streamed down your face as the agony persisted, each cough bringing forth sharp waves of pain. But as fear of suffocation gripped your entire being, a warm touch calmed your trembling body.

A tender hand began to caress your back affectionately, while an anxious voice gently echoed in your ears, "Calm down. Breathe slowly," it urged. You closed your eyes, mustering all your strength to stay calm and regain control over your breathing. Gradually, the coughing subsided, allowing fresh air to fill your starved lungs. Even with each breath, however, the excruciating pain in your chest persisted, refusing to dissipate. Desperate, you prayed silently for the torment to cease.

As you exhaled slowly, wincing in pain, a profound thirst overcame you, worsened by the saltwater that had invaded your system. With your eyes squeezed shut, attempting to recall what had transpired, your mind offered no answers, leaving you feeling disoriented. Struggling to lift your head, you tried to focus on the person enveloping you in their arms. Blinking repeatedly, your eyes stung so fiercely that you immediately shut them again.

As the cool evening breeze brushed against your damp skin, you swallowed, attempting to soothe your dry throat and find solace in the midst of your aching body. The clingy, wet clothes only intensified your discomfort, causing you to shiver uncontrollably. Despite the adrenaline slowly fading, the warm touch continued to brush against your cold cheeks, gently removing the gritty sand that had adhered to your face. They tenderly ran their fingers through your hair, holding you tight and providing much-needed warmth. You yearned to be closer but found yourself immobile, completely drained by the intense pain and intense shivering. The energy to open your sore, heavy eyes eluded you.

Suddenly, a rush of frigid air caressed your quivering skin, prompting a shiver to course through your entire body. They swiftly cradled you in their arms, protecting you from the unforgiving cold. Holding you tightly, as if fearing you might vanish into thin air, they enveloped you in their embrace. You felt a numbness take over, disconnecting you from your surroundings. Senses unable to grasp reality, you succumbed to the encroaching darkness, consumed by fear.

Sensing your trepidation, they clutched you even tighter, their voice a soft, unwavering whisper, "You'll be fine, I promise." Their words seeped through the fog of uncertainty, bringing a sliver of hope. Gradually, your body relaxed and exhaustion began to resurface. You clung to those words, repeating them silently to yourself.

The consciousness slowly took in...

.
.
.

Mint... It smells mint. I shifted my head peacefully on the soft pillow, it felt serene. This was a short-term peace, of course, as I became more aware of my surroundings, my confusion start to rise. I wasn't in my bedroom, my body was tired and sore, and my head aching and pulsing.

The worst of all, I can't recall anything from last night...

I moved the warm blanket off of me, already missing its warmth and softness. My limbs felt numb all over, my mind blank as a white paper. The soft bed squeaked under my weight. My bed never smelled mint... and it wasn't this comfortable... Something was definitely wrong.

The aching pain in my chest didn't let any comfort in. I winced and held my chest. I tried to swallow, but my throat was so dry it hurt.

I felt like all my thoughts were slipping out of my hands before I could even remember what happened yesterday.

I couldn't move my body much, and my eyelids felt very heavy. I waited for a while to regain my strength. Careful not to hurt myself, I got up, moved towards the head of the bed, and leaned on its wooden texture. I closed my eyes again, slightly turning my head away from the sunlight.

I squinted my eyes open and waited a while for them to get used to the light. I tried to raise my hand to shield my eyes, but it wouldn't budge. My head felt so heavy. An annoyed voice escaped from my lips.

The room was a bit lit; probably because the sun had just started to rise. It was small, as if they purposely wanted to keep the room like this. There wasn't much furniture inside. Although the room didn't look new, it didn't look too old either. There was nothing to make the room look messy. Although it was small, it looked spacious, maybe because of the color of the walls.

There was a small study table and a wardrobe. On the table, there were a few books neatly lined up, next to them a small night lamp. There was a red guitar leaning against the wardrobe. It was the most interesting thing in the room. It shone with the sunlight.

A curtain was pushed aside to clear the way for the nice open blue-violet sky, shaking lightly with the wind. The soft wind slowly moved the leaves of the trees, the chirping of the birds, a faint voice of clinking and soft buzzing... A faint smile formed on my lips. It was as if my pain had subsided a little bit with these peaceful voices. I could be at ease.

My head didn't hurt that much, my body's numbness long gone, I felt like I had regained control of my body again. My aching chest had passed. I smiled at the little bird that appeared in the open window, curiously tilting its head.

But that wasn't the only thing I heard. The soft clinking noise suddenly stopped, replaced by the tapping sound of footsteps coming from inside the house. It sent a warning to my numb and fuzzy mind. I turned my head towards the muffled conversation, just noticing the new voices.

It felt like they had just come in from outside. I couldn't clarify what they were talking about or who the voices belonged to. But somehow, it felt familiar. It was a faint feeling, but it went as fast as it came.

The voices became more inaudible as they moved through the house. I listened until they increased in volume again, warning me that they were beginning to approach the room. My heart started to race, and fear began to creep in. What was happening? Who are they? What they want?

Conservative kind of creativity urged me to think of different possibilities, but my head start to throb again, making it difficult to focus. I needed answers, and I needed them now.

As the footsteps grew nearer, my brain finally grasped the situation and a wave of fear and adrenaline spread through my veins. I closed my eyes, trying to steady my breathing. I had to remain calm and composed, even as panic threatened to consume me. My eyes searched the room for a plan. The room was silent except for the rustling of fabric and the gentle creak of the door, as if whoever didn't want to disturb me. The pale yellow sheets lay scattered on the floor, a sign of a hurried departure.

Suddenly, a pair of red-white shoes swiftly entered the room. They walked around the room in a sudden rush, a sense of urgency hanging in the air.

The intruder spoke anxiously towards the door, their voice filled with uncertainty and fear. Without warning, they jumped out of the open window, disappearing into the darkness. Multiple rapid footsteps echoed outside, followed by an eerie silence that settled in the house. A few faint panicked shots were heard, barely audible unless one paid close attention.

I exhaled with some relief, slowly emerging from under the bed, still on high alert, the wooden frame knocking against my back in the process. I softly rubbed my back as I stood up and carefully made my way towards the door. I had to escape this place before they found me again.

Poking my head out, I scanned the hallway for any signs of danger. Thankful that no one was in sight, I quietly walked out, my footsteps barely making a sound on the worn-out carpet. I nervously glanced at the few open doors along the hallway, their darkness reminding me of bottomless voids, capable of hiding any nightmarish creature that might be waiting to pounce.

I pressed forward, paying little attention to the various photographs framed on the walls. My mind was consumed with panic, my eyes constantly darting around, checking for any sign of pursuit. Reaching the end of the hallway, I tilted my head slightly and was stunned to see two people out of the corner of my eye. They looked alike but nothing like a normal human. It was clear that they were related. One was a 5-6 year old girl, dressed in orange tones. Next to her stood a woman who was much older than the little girl, wearing a long purple dress. As if trying to persuade her daughter, she leaned towards her, one hand on the kid's shoulder, holding gently but firmly. Their backs were facing me.

The little girl was swaying on her feet, holding the handle of the open door. She looked like she wanted to go out, with a longing sigh. She looked at her mother with hope, maybe she would let her, but instead, she received a sad smile and a nod towards the house. The girl nodded and halfheartedly closed the door. Her mother probably talked to her about why she couldn't go out before I arrived. This made me more nervous; why would a mother not let her own daughter go out? I figured I didn't want to know the answers to that.

Now that I noticed the thing flying next to the girl, maybe it's some kind of a pet for them, it approached the girl, snuggling her neck a little, hoping to lighten her up. She giggled and accepted the warm hug. I waited for them until they headed inside the house, which I assumed was their kitchen.

What frightened me to my core, turning my face as white as a lime, was that they were not human nor even close to one. Anthropomorphic animals, that's what they would have been called if they were real. I felt all my limbs shaking. My head spun slightly, my nausea increased, and my throat was in a knot. I tried to swallow, but my mouth was dry. "Don't panic, get a hold of yourself!" I silently reminded myself.

Rabbits. They were rabbits. Anthropomorphic rabbits. I put my hand to my mouth, preventing myself from making any noise. I don't think I could make any sound in my throat no matter how hard I tried anyway. I gave a slow and shaky breath. I needed to maintain my calmness.

I had to leave here, quick. Before my stomach ached any further, I quietly walked towards the door, slowly opening it and carifully closing it behind me, backing away from the house. My eyes never left the door in fear that they would suddenly figure out I had escaped and become furious wild animals, ready to pounce on me. It was insane, I know, but it's amazing how wide humans' imaginations can become when they are scared.

When I finally got far enough away, I turned around and sprinted away. The adrenaline pumping through my veins fueled my escape. I couldn't stop running, running as fast as my legs allowed. The fear drove me forward, afraid of what would happen if they caught up to me.

As I ran, the questions flooded my mind. Who were those anthropomorphic rabbits? How did they come to be? And most importantly, what did they want with me? I knew I had to keep running, keep searching for answers and find a way back home.

I was in a peculiarly designed neighborhood, filled with strangely shaped houses and twisted pathways. It seemed like a nightmare brought to life. Running past the houses, my blurry vision hindered my ability to navigate through the labyrinthine streets. My stomach churned with knots, a physical manifestation of my unease. I yearned to escape this bizarre place, praying that it was all just a dreadful nightmare from which I would soon awaken.

But as I continued running, my hopes dwindled. The pain and fear coursing through my body displayed a horrifying reality I did not wish to accept. Perhaps the possibility of what I experienced, as wicked as it seemed, was indeed real. With sheer determination, I resolved to keep running until I found a way out, until I sensed a glimmer of relief or freedom.

Unfortunately, luck was not on my side that day. Unexpectedly, my desperate endeavors came to a halt as I tripped over a bike, forcefully crashing onto the unforgiving ground. The impact jolted through my body, leaving me gasping for breath and coughing violently, struggling to take in the much-needed air. Weak and disoriented, I could feel my energy draining, my lungs burning, and my limbs growing heavier with exhaustion.

Amidst my coughing fit, a fleeting thought of internal bleeding flickered through my mind, causing a mix of fear and derisive humor. Through the haze of pain, I raised my head, my eyes scanning the towering houses that surrounded me. I was lost, clueless about my whereabouts and unsure of which direction to head. All I yearned for was to escape this sinister loop and embrace my family, seeking comfort and solace within their warm embrace. Yet, I felt cornered and helpless, trapped in a world that seemed to revel in my suffering.

Pressing my head onto the cold sidewalk, I refused to surrender. I was not ready to give up yet. I needed time to recover, to gather my strength for one last push towards escape. So, I decided to take a breather, to rest momentarily, and then I would find a way out, no matter the obstacles blocking my path. I repeated these affirmations to myself, my voice growing fainter as my eyelids slowly closed, shielding my eyes from the intrusive sun.

Taking deep breaths, I willed my heart to settle back into its normal rhythm, ignoring the weariness enveloping my body. As I turned to face the sky, a sense of momentary peace washed over me. The pain in my lungs subsided, but my chest still ached, a constant reminder of the fall I had endured. A slight headache pulsed within my temples, fueled by the impact. The warmth of fresh tears trickled down my cheeks, a stark contrast to the heat emanating from my exhausted body, as if I had just completed an arduous workout.

Swallowing became a challenge, my parched throat constricting. The adrenaline that had once surged through my body was long gone, leaving behind only fatigue and pain. My back and knee throbbed, reminding me of injuries I couldn't recall obtaining. The torment seemed never-ending.

With eyes shut tight, I tried to block out the overwhelming agony. My mind pleaded for me to push forward and continue my quest for freedom, while my weary body refused to take another step, yearning for a moment's respite. The ringing in my ears returned, a persistent annoyance that only amplified the distress I felt. Desperately, I clamped my hands over my ears, hoping to silence the maddening sound.

But amidst the turmoil, a soothing voice echoed in my head, "You will be okay. I promise." A voice that felt familiar, warm, and reassuring. It eased the tension in my muscles, granting me a temporary respite. Its comforting words penetrated the depths of my despair, offering a glimmer of hope amid the chaos. With a mixture of dread and determination, I braced myself for what lay ahead. The pain would continue, a relentless companion on this terrifying journey, but I would not yield. I mustered the strength to face the challenges, refusing to succumb to the nightmarish world that had ensnared me.

I was startled, frightened, when someone grabbed my shoulder. I quickly shoved their hand and crawled away, unable to go too far on the ground. The situation took a frustratingly confusing turn as I realized the person who had tapped me was a child, a boy of maybe about five years old. He knelt over me, staring at me with concern. Was he worried about me? I pleaded silently for him to go away.

He moved his mouth and spoke something, perhaps asking a question. Tears fills the corner of my eyes, blurring my view. I blinked them away, wiping them on my sleeve, and looked back at the kid. He resembled a dog or a wolf, or maybe some combination of both. His fur was a light brown color, gleaming in the sunlight, with white fur covering the right side of his face. His eyes, the color of honey, focused on my bleeding knee with concern.

Startled, I flinched when he anxiously turned around and called out to someone. Anxiety washed over me as I glanced at a nearby house, fearing the worst. As the child turned back to me, I felt a renewed surge of adrenaline. I stood up on my trembling legs and sprinted away, as far as my exhausted body would allow. The boy yelled after me, but I ignored him and kept running. I stumbled but quickly recovered, determined not to fall and lose ground.

More houses appeared as I continued to run, my body growing increasingly fatigued. I refused to feel defeated, pushing through the exhaustion. I had a mission to fulfill now: find my home. In the madness of the situation, I told myself not to overthink or I would go insane. Pretend like none of this ever happened. I would not give up until I reached the safety of my home. Deep down, I clung to the hope that this entire situation was nothing more than a mere dream.

My body eventually succumbed to exhaustion, slowing me down. My foot tripped on itself, and I tumbled down onto the ground. I lay on my back, coughing and gasping for breath. My heart beat wildly against my ribs, my limbs throbbed with soreness, and my head pounded with pain.

I tried to calm down and catch my breath, but the adrenaline still pumped through my veins. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was the expendable character who dies first in a horror movie. I had let my mind wander into strange, fantastical thoughts, but somewhere deep inside, I knew that the danger I faced was real. If I continued to be reckless, I would surely meet a terrible fate.

The sun had long set, bringing with it the onset of a chill in the air. Slowly, I stood up and gazed back in the direction I had come from. The peculiar yellow house was no longer visible, but the surrounding houses still stood, populated by those eerie creatures. Shuddering, I turned away.

A glimmer of hope ignited within me as I spotted a hill up ahead. It was surrounded by lush greenery, indicating the possible presence of a forest beyond it. If I was lucky, the forest would offer me refuge from the creatures that seemingly inhabited these houses. Not many humans chose to live in a forest due to its inherent dangers and hardships. Most people preferred the easy way, but that wasn't an option for me. I was ready to take risks, even if it meant venturing into the unknown.

I desperately hoped that these creatures thought similarly to human beings. I didn't want to live among mindless beings. However, these... people displayed emotions, intelligence, and the ability to speak and walk on two legs. The thought both fascinated and terrified me. Did their humanoid characteristics make them even more scary? Maybe. You just hoped for the best. Humans were capable of terrible things, and now these creatures had emerged. The fact intensified my unease.

Determined to regain my clarity of thought, I set my sights on reaching the hill. There, I could craft a solid plan for what to do next and how to find my family. It sounded like a dream come true in this madness. I longed for a respite, a place where I could escape the clutches of this weird world and finally breathe freely. The idea alone sparked a renewed sense of hope and eagerness within me.

With newfound determination, I rose to my feet and began running towards the hill. Conservative creativity guided my every step, as I knew that my survival relied on my ability to think strategically and cautiously. 

They had been on the girl's trail for hours now, but she seemed to have slipped through their fingers. If she hadn't already put a significant distance between them, she is now. She could be anywhere. They scoured the entire neighborhood, trying to anticipate where she might have run to, but their efforts were in vain. Even Sonic, with his incredible speed, couldn't track her down.

Her body was weakened, but she showed remarkable resilience in managing to escape. She possessed a strong consciousness, determined to stay one step ahead of them. Tails contemplated the situation. "She must have deliberately diverted us in the wrong direction. Now she's long gone," he said, taking a deep breath. Admiration filled his voice as he marveled at how she had skillfully misled them. "I just don't understand why she would run away. We were only trying to help."

Knuckles, grumbled under his breath. "She ditched us, that's what," he muttered, clearly irritated by her actions.

Tails couldn't help but express his concern. "What could have happened to make her act this way? I hope she's alright," he murmured, a hint of distress in his voice.

In an attempt to calm Tails' nerves, Sonic reassured him, "I'm sure she's fine. If she was able to outsmart us she will be fine. We took her in when she was unconscious, finding herself in an unfamiliar house must have scared her."

Tails murmured to himself, "I hope she doesn't hurt herself."

Knuckles sighed, looking around impatiently. Sonic half expected him to complain about how she was wasting their time but he didn't. "It's getting late, time to part ways," Knuckles declared. "We'll continue the search at first light."

Tails shook his head vigorously, unable to agree. "We can't just stop looking for her! What if she's injured? Lost? What if a badnik finds her?! Or even worse, blacked out and freezing?!" Tails rambled anxiously.

Sonic placed a calming hand on Tails' shoulder. "Whoa, whoa. Take a deep breath, buddy. We can't search for her in the dark. That won't do anyone any good."

Knuckles muttered irritably, "It won't do anyone any good if she dies out there."

Tails grew increasingly agitated, worry etched on his face. Just as Sonic was about to argue their next move, a boy on a red bike came racing towards them. His foot got caught in the bike, causing him to stumble. Sonic caught him just in time, lifting him back to his feet.

Before Sonic could inquire about the boy's well-being, the child looked at him with unease. "Help her, she's injured!" the boy exclaimed urgently.

Sonic stared at him intently. "Who is injured?" he asked, desperately hoping for a break in their search.

"A lady, she was a human. Her knee started bleeding after she tripped over my bike and fell. Her face was pale, like she had seen a ghost. Her clothes were worn and dirty. I wanted to help, but she ran away. I followed her on my bike, but she disappeared. She was incredibly fast! Please, help her. She looked so scared," the boy pleaded.

A glimmer of hope shone in their eyes upon hearing this news. Knuckles' eyes lit up, and Tails sighed with a bit of relief. Sonic grinned and patted the boy's head, trying to reassure him. "Don't worry, we'll find her safe and sound. What's your name, kid?"

The boy beamed with pride, realizing he was finally meeting his idol. "My name is Mike," he chirped happily. Tails smiled at his enthusiasm, seeing a younger version of himself in the boy's excitement.

"Alright, Mike. Before I send you back to your family, I have one more important question for you," Sonic said, glancing at his friends, who were eagerly awaiting the answer. He turned back to Mike, the weight of the mission evident in his voice. "Where did you say the girl was headed?"

It wasn't a very high hill to climb, but it wasn't short either. The moon cast an eerie glow on the surrounding trees, making the darkness feel even more ominous. As I climbed higher, the scent of damp earth filled my nostrils, providing a strange comfort amidst the chaos that engulfed me. When I got to the top of the hill, my heart pounding in my chest, I stopped and watched the lights of the houses shining brightly like stars. Exhausted, I collapsed to the ground, desperate for a moment's rest. I had been running for what felt like an eternity, taking short breaks along the way, but it hadn't been enough. I scolded myself for being too hard, knowing that my tired state was a consequence of my own actions. However, the thought of what would have happened if I hadn't pushed myself this far haunted me.

As my breathing finally returned to normal, I lay down on the cool grass, trying to calm my racing mind. A strange sense of peace washed over me, replacing the fear that had consumed me earlier. The adrenaline rush had faded, leaving behind only exhaustion and soreness. How far could I push myself? I wondered, realizing that I might have reached my limit.

With a sudden wave of drowsiness, a fear crept into my mind that I may not be here when I wake up. I questioned whether I would even be able to wake up at all. But, I refused to entertain such morbid thoughts. My body was too drained to even move a muscle. All I needed was rest, and that's what I would do – stop overthinking and let sleep take over.

Feeling my throbbing muscles, I tried to suppress my groans of discomfort. I blinked my sore eyes and looked up at the starry sky. The stars appeared unusually clear and vibrant, but I couldn't recall whether I had ever seen them like this before. Doubts clouded my mind, making me question even my own memories. Regardless, they were mesmerizingly beautiful, like a celestial painting effortlessly filling the entire expanse of the sky.

My eyes lazily followed a few fireflies that fluttered by, their delicate glow illuminating the night. I pondered what their purpose was in this world, what secrets they held. Was this truly my own world, or was I an alien among these creatures? I entertained the thought that perhaps the laws of logic here differed greatly from what I thought I knew. These mind-bending questions threatened to overwhelm me, but I knew I was too exhausted to delve further into them. My plan was simple – find my way back home and forget about everything. Simple, or so I hoped.

Yawning uncontrollably, shuddering from the cold, I realized it was late and sleep beckoned. Maybe, just maybe, sleep would provide temporary relief from my troubles. My eyelids grew heavier and heavier, making it impossible to resist the temptation to surrender to sleep. As I closed my eyes, I could still feel the ache pulsating beneath them. I listened intently to the sounds that brought a strange sense of tranquility. The rustle of leaves, the gentle swaying of trees in the calm wind, the distant hoots of owls, the melodious chorus of crickets, and the faint rustle of bushes – they enveloped me in a soothing symphony. And I was out in seconds.

Suddenly, a rhythm disrupted the peace. It was a heavy object hitting the grassy surface, a sound that would sent a jolt through someone's body, "Unidentified profile," a robotic voice spoke, piercing the night air with an unsettling coldness.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

80.5K 1.8K 22
"I'm in love with Shadow The Hedgehog. I can't stand being away from him. His beautiful glowing ruby red eyes, his extremely soft looking snow white...
(Y) Sonic Au ะ’ั–ะด Hayweerc

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

16.2K 522 17
PLEASE READ--An origin story for the fan made AU of Sonic the Hedgehog. This is a Sonadow story. WARNING* for those who are sensitive to violence...
Home {Sonic x Reader} ะ’ั–ะด Jollyisor

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

139K 3.1K 24
(Might Contain Strong Language) (Y/n), a young teenager living her normal human life. Wake up, go to school, go home, sleep. Everyday was the same. W...
5.3K 187 19
This story has been cancelled and is not finished. I will allow you to continue it with your own words as long as you credit me as the original owner...