danger

By -HOSEOKCORE

ahn minjun is an orphaned student and the bangtan gang are recruiting. ೃ⁀➷ completed.. More

Foreword
Characters
OC Introduction
Moodboards
Playlist
Trailer
Prologue
1: ablaze
2: whimpers
3: home
4: truth
5: unlucky
6: hoseok
7: tracker
8: suspicious
9: caught
10: punishment
11: vomit
12: cartoons
13: fruit
14: guests
15: gunfire
16: chef
17: ghibli
18: fear
19: plan
20: seduction
21: gas
22: enemy
23: coward
24: saviours
25: alliance
26: boss
27: bulgogi
28: christmas
29: snowflake
30: action
31: exercise
32: jealousy
33: footage
34: bomb
35: poorly
36: torture
37: gps
38: eighteen
39: tteokbokki
40: war
41: battleground
42: guillotine
43: infirmary
44: molang
45: woof
46: kiss
47: jungkook
48: romance
49: ramen
50: intoxicated
51: banquet
52: roadtrip
53: sous-chef
54: gift
55: pleasure
56: crime
57: nintendo
58: snapshot
59: sunshine
60: cyclist
61: gentle
63: inked
64: ring
65: report
66: ring

62: ride

343 18 0
By -HOSEOKCORE

"Taehyung, calm down." Namjoon tugged Minjun gently out of the gambler's grip. "You'll make him dizzy before we even get to the rides." He continued forward with his hand resting on Minjun's lower back and his eyes on the pesky gangster.

Taehyung pouted and with a puppy-like whine, complained, "he wasn't gonna get dizzy, right Junnie- tell him, baby."

"But, I did," Minjun gushed, "just a little bit, sorry TaeTae... but, you were jumping in circles without letting go of me." The elder sighed, a hand over his heart in melancholy.

"Forgive me," he lamented playfully.

With his palm catching his giggles, Minjun looked back at the man, "you're so silly!"

"Not as silly as you," chimed Taehyung, sneaking his hands behind the boy and jabbing his fingers into his sides. Minjun screeched, hopping closer into Namjoon and almost sending them both into the road.

The leader scolded Taehyung wordlessly. He then moved himself to stand between the two, exchanging the hand that held Minjun, and seizing Taehyung's hand. Like a parent lugging his toddlers around, Namjoon resumed the trek at the front of the group.

The rides and coasters, to put it simply, unnerved Minjun. While Taehyung squirmed his hand free from Namjoon to help Seokjin get wristbands, Minjun only grasped tighter. His eyes flickered between rides, watching with dreadfulness as the carriages raced around the tracks.

"Hey." Namjoon twitched his hand to catch the boy's attention. "If you don't want to go on anything, no one will make you."

He continued upon seeing no change, "to be honest with you - Hoseok and I aren't the biggest fans of rollercoasters anyway."

Minjun blew out a shuddered breath, "won't it be boring to just watch everyone else?"

"You don't have to ride rides to have fun at a theme park, Junnie," Namjoon smiled while caressing the boy's hand with his thumb, "we can have fun, I promise."

"Minjun!" Taehyung barked, dashing back to the group with Seokjin behind him, "I got you a wristband!"

He gently took the boy's hand out of Namjoon's grip, a peal of mischievous laughter fleeing him without intent. He peeled back the paper on the wristband and bound it around Minjun's slim wrist, fastening it with the evilly robust tacky part.

"Thank you!" Gleed Minjun.

Taehyung petted the boy's shoulder, "I accept gratitude in kisses," and puckered his lips out for the boy.

Minjun chortled, stretching up tall to give the man a faint kiss on the lips - brief and endearing as to not bother anyone surrounding them. Taehyung gushed as his face flushed slightly.

"My turn!"

And with that, Minjun's head was battered by half a dozen kisses. He flapped his hands around his hair at the ticklish feeling, shooing away the loved-up men.

"Come on," Jungkook took lead and began scrambling towards a coaster, "I'm getting impatient!"

Minjun yanked apart another scrap of the pastel-blue confectionery. He crammed it into his mouth and hummed in satisfaction as it dissolved on his tongue. The sugary goody felt cloud-like in his mouth.

"Good?" Taehyung grinned, setting his wallet back into his joggers.

Minjun nodded, tearing off another handful of candy floss, "very!" The gambler pinched a fraction of the food and together they strode towards the bumper cars, where the others waited for them.

Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok had already made their way onto the game. Jimin driving for Yoongi and Hoseok driving for Jungkook, they battled their way around in circles and smacked into the other cars at high speeds.

"You want to go on with me?" Taehyung grinned.

Minjun, wrist-deep in the plastic tub of blue cotton candy, nodded frantically, "after my snack?"

"Of course."

And so, with a little help from the boys, Minjun scarfed down his candy floss and was lead by the hand into the entrance of the bumper cars. He and Taehyung were joined by Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

Taehyung permitted Minjun to drive. It was a good idea for the other players, as the amateurish boy was lousy at getting himself away from a single corner. He managed to slam into Hoseok's single cart a fair few times — as the mechanic had the same crisis.

"I sucked," Minjun groused, "I'm sorry!"

Taehyung laughed, "don't be sorry, I had a lot of fun with you!"

The group voyaged around a little longer, snagging drinks and street food and springing onto any rides that looked fun until they reached the end. The exit was beside the ferris wheel — rightly so, as many wanted it as their final attraction.

"Me, Minjun, Jin and Yoongi in one, and you guys in the next, okay?"

Namjoon could just about nod at Taehyung before the hyperactive man dragged his trio of boys onto the carriage of the ferris wheel. Minjun sat between Taehyung and Yoongi, Jin opposite him.

He peered around awkwardly— nervously, even.

"You can get off if you're uncomfortable," Taehyung comforted him with a devoted gaze. Minjun shook his head, swallowing a lump in his throat before answering reasonably.

He said, "no, I'm alright."

"Then," Taehyung smirked as he nabbed the boy from his seat, "come and sit with me."

Minjun was sat on the man's lap, facing the middle of the cart with his legs outspread on each side of Taehyung's. He counterbalanced his torso by capturing the centre table before Taehyung encased his arms around the boy's middle, fastening him tightly to his chest.

"Tell me if you want to get off, Puppy," the elder spoke with a soothing tone that tickled Minjun's neck.

"No," he muttered, "it's okay up here."

The two of them wallowed in the warmth that the other's body supplied, goggling out through the metal bars at the theme park. The sumptuous, vivacious neon signs and the ear-rattling music that each attraction trumpeted.

Minjun saw the bumper cart kiosk, the size of a skateboard from the distance. Most things were more than half their size.

"Are we so tiny, too?"

"If someone was to look up here," Seokjin said with a dreamy smile, eyes glued to the bustling carnival life below us, "I'm sure they would see just ants looking down at them."

Minjun giggled, "we're just ants, then?"

"But to us, you're our whole world."

Minjun turned his neck to glare playfully at Taehyung, "Tae that was incredibly chee—"

Minjun wasn't allowed to finish his sentence before Taehyung plunged his lips against the boy. He lingered, feeling Minjun's crackled lips move gently in a rhythm that wasn't there. Taehyung internally chuckled at the effort.

"Hey— hey! No PDA at the theme park, you two."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 15.8K 85
ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ : ɪᴍ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ : ɪᴍ ɢᴀʏ | sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs |
2M 103K 44
Taehyung believed entering a stranger's car would save him from an arranged marriage. He never thought the owner of the car was going to turn his lif...
7.3K 329 31
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
22 2 2
SeokJin X Reader An attempt to get with Seokjin. college au, alien hunter Jin.