The One That Got Away (Sebast...

By AlwaysSeb

After a crash had prematurely ended Mollie's racing career she had turned her back on the world of motorsport... More

Prologue
1. A Father's Pain
2. All There is to Do is Wait
3. Everything Changes
4. Dark Days
5. New Starts
A/N Important message
6. Meltdown
7. Rise
8. The Challenge
Formula 1 Drivers
The 2021 Calendar
Formula W Teams and Drivers
9. Testing Time
F1 Australian GP Result 🇦🇺
F1 Bahrain GP Result 🇧🇭
10. Reminiscing
F1 Emilia Romagna Result 🇮🇹
11. Back to Barcelona
F1 + FW Spanish GP Result 🇪🇸
12. Spanish Nightlife (1)
13. Spanish Nightlife (2)
14. Secret Longing
F1 Monaco Grand Prix Result 🇲🇨
15. Mind Games
16. It's Showtime Bitch!
F1 + FW Azerbaijan Grand Prix Results 🇦🇿
17. Decisions to Make
F1 + FW Canadian Grand Prix Results 🇨🇦
18. Something To Stare At
F1+FW German Grand Prix Results 🇩🇪
19. The Offer
F1+FW Results Austrian Grand Prix 🇦🇹
20. Haunted By The Past
F1 + FW British Grand Prix Result 🇬🇧
21. The Need For Space
F1 + FW Hungarian Grand Prix Results 🇭🇺
22. Begging Forgiveness
23. I Want You, Do You Want Me Too?
25. What Needs To Be Done
26. Missing You
27. Back in the Hotseat
Chapter 28 - Possession
F1 +FW Belgian Grand Prix Result 🇧🇪
29. Voicemail
30. Frantic
31. The Morning After
F1 + FW Netherlands Grand Prix Results 🇳🇱
32. Jealousy
33. Showdown at Monza
F1 + FW Italian Grand Prix Results 🇮🇹
34. A Little Bit of Stirring
Formula 1 Russian Grand Prix Result 🇷🇺
35. Reunion
36. Confrontation
37. Singapore Hostilities
38. At Her Side
F1 + FW Singapore Grand Prix Results 🇸🇬
39. Their First Date
40. Only You
F1 + FW Japanese Grand Prix Results 🇯🇵
41. The Surprise
F1 +FW U.S Grand Prix Results 🇺🇸
42. Advantage Mollie?
43. One Step Closer
F1+FW Mexican Grand Prix Results 🇲🇽
44. In the Bag
45. Do Dreams Ever Come True?
F1 + FW Brazilian Grand Prix Results 🇧🇷
46. The Future's Bright
F1 Malaysian Grand Prix Result 🇲🇾
F1 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix Result 🇸🇦
47. The Bitch is Back
48. The Final Showdown
F1 +FW Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Results 🇦🇪
Epilogue
To Be Continued...

24. Making Her His

3.2K 74 25
By AlwaysSeb

Mollie opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She tried again but she just couldn't get the words out.

Seb felt deflated. She didn't want him. All his hopes disappeared.

Mollie decided to show him if she couldn't tell him. She leant forwards and brushed her lips lightly against his.

He looked at her questioningly, his hopes getting up again.

"Mollie, yes or no? I need to hear you say it."

"Yes," Mollie whispered.

Seb covered her mouth with his. He slid his tongue into her mouth, seeking hers. He kissed her with every ounce of passion he could summon up. He tasted her, he breathed in her scent. He was intoxicated by her. She ran her tongue over his top lip, making him groan.

"Mols, oh God. How do you do this to me?"he murmured against her mouth. Her hand crept up and started stroking his hair at the back of his head. He deepened their kiss even more.

They kissed for a few minutes, lost in each other. Seb wrenched his mouth away, breathless.

"Mols, we need to stop."

"What? How can you say that now?"

"I don't mean it that way. I need to go and buy some condoms. I'm guessing as you're a virgin that you're not on birth control."

She looked at him and laughed. "You guess wrong. I'm on the contraceptive injection Seb. Periods can be a pain the arse when racing. I started having the injection a couple of years ago. It's stopped my periods altogether." He grinned and began nuzzling her neck. He kissed his way down to her shoulder, pushing her dress strap down. Then he kissed across her collar bone and down towards her cleavage. She gasped with pleasure.

"Let's take this to the bedroom baby." he growled, highly aroused. He stood and held his hand out to her. She took it and he led her to his bedroom.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her again. He felt his cock straining against his boxers, desperate to be released. He had to restrain himself. He had to be gentle. He didn't want to hurt her.

Mollie shivered as Seb slid her other dress strap down. He eased her dress down and it fell to the floor.

"Fuck Mollie, you're so sexy," he grinned as he took in the sight of Mollie stood there in matching ice blue bra and panties.

"Seb, please don't stop."

"I'm not baby. I'm just admiring the view. I'm so lucky. I want to savour every inch of you. You're exquisite."

"Vettel, shut up and lose some of your clothes. You're far too overdressed."

He pulled his t-shirt off and chucked it across the room.

Mollie ran her hands over his chest. He was perfect. She lowered her head and kissed him all over his chest, licking his nipples, and driving him crazy.

He reached behind her and unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts. He gently caressed them, fighting his urge to squeeze them hard.

"For fuck's sake Seb, I'm not going to break. Touch me properly."

"As you wish beautiful."

He squeezed her breasts harder, and then lowered his head and took one nipple into his mouth, his stubble scratching her soft skin. He flicked his tongue over it again and again. Then started gently tugging at it with his teeth. Mollie was making whimpering noises that were just turning him on even more. He switched his attention to her other breast. Mollie ran her fingers through his hair, gently scratching his scalp. She gave another small cry of pleasure as he gently bit down on her nipple.

Mollie couldn't take much more of this. Her nipples were rock hard and she was desperate for Seb to touch her in other places. She was throbbing between her legs, desperate for him. She pushed him off of her. He looked at her questioningly.

Mollie slowly eased her panties down over her hips. She stepped out of them and Seb nearly came in his pants.

"Fuck Mols, I don't think I've ever wanted anyone as much as I want you right at this moment."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"Lay on the bed now!" he ordered. Mollie did as she was told. 

"Open your legs." Seb rubbed his hard bulge through his clothing as Mollie did as she was told.

He gulped as she lay there totally exposed to him.  No one had ever touched her like this. No one had ever been inside her, and here she was. His for the taking.

Mollie felt so nervous but had never felt so aroused. This bossy Seb was a massive turn on.

Seb joined her on the bed, kneeling between her legs.
He brushed an index finger over the outside of her womanhood, teasing her. She bit her lip and moaned.

"You like that? There's a lot more to come, excuse the pun. I need you to be a good girl for me and do as I say. Can you do that Mollie?"

She nodded, nervously.

"I need you to touch me baby."

He took her hand and placed it on his bulge.

"This is what you do to me you little minx. Yes, oh god, yes, like that." He threw his head back, groaning in pleasure as she palmed him through the thin cotton of his shorts.

After a minute he removed Mollie's hand.

"What is it? Am I doing it wrong?"

"Hell no. I need to lose these, it's getting too tight in there," he said, pointing at his shorts.

He jumped up and quickly unbuttoned them, pulling them down. His boxers went too. His throbbing cock sprung free. Mollie gasped. How was that meant to fit inside her?

He climbed back onto the bed. He grabbed her hand and wrapped it around his thick length. He began moving her hand up and down, slowly at first, but getting faster. His breathing quickened before he pulled away.

"I was close then. I don't want to finish before I even get inside you."

He ran his hands down her body, stroking her breasts, down her hips until he reached her womanhood. Then he carefully parted her and slid a finger inside her. She moaned. He was surprised how wet she was for him. That would make penetrating her easier. He began moving his finger in and out. She was so tight. He slowly eased a second finger inside, probing her and gently stretching her.

"Oh God,Seb, I never knew it could feel so good."

"Baby, this is nothing. Wait until I can fuck you hard. I will have you screaming out my name. But not yet. Your body needs to adjust to me."

He moved his thumb and began rubbing her clitoris. She arched her back and moaned. Damn , she was so responsive. He decided that she could handle a little more and began thrusting his fingers in and out.

He knew he was going to end up hurting her when he entered her so he was going to give her pleasure first. He carried on rubbing her clitoris whilst plunging his fingers in and out. He could tell she was close to climaxing. Then with one more thrust he felt her come on his fingers, arching her back and crying out as she did so. He eased his fingers out. He gave her a few minutes to recover.

"It's time Mollie. I'm going to take you. I'm going to make you mine. Last chance to back out. Do you want me inside you Mollie? Yes or no?"

"Yes Seb. I need you. I want you."

He moved so that his cock was pressed against her entrance.

"Baby, I'm not going to lie. This is going to hurt. Probably quite a bit. I will be as gentle as I can, but I've never fucked a virgin before. I'm sorry if I do hurt you. Just tell me if you want me to stop."

He gently eased the tip of his penis inside her. She cried out as she felt herself stretching to accomodate him.

"Is that ok Mollie? Are you ok?" She managed to nod, gritting her teeth. He pushed in a little further. He began to feel some resistance. "Ok Mols, I think this is where it's going to hurt more baby."

"Just do it Seb," she begged. "No more slow, just do it."

He took a deep breath and pushed himself deep inside her.

Mollie cried out as the pain shot through her. She dug her nails into Seb's back.

"Mols, I'm so sorry. Are you ok? Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please. Just give me a minute."

He raised his head up and stared into her eyes. He felt a feeling of satisfaction that no one but he had ever been inside this woman. He had made her his. She belonged to him now. They just kept looking at each other whilst her body adjusted to him.

Mollie couldn't believe what was happening. She had just lost her virginity to Sebastian Vettel, the man she'd crushed on for years. It had hurt, but it was worth it.

"Ok, carry on," she said.

Seb began to move inside her. He was trying to be as gentle as he could but was finding it very difficult, when all he wanted to do was fuck her hard. It felt amazing inside her. He knew the sex would be explosive when he could fuck her hard and roughly, but she wasn't ready for that yet.

"You can go a little faster Seb, it's ok. The pain is easing."

He began to pick up the pace, thrusting in and out. Mollie began to moan.

"You like this baby. Believe me, the things I'm going to do to you when you're ready. I'm going to blow your mind."

He grabbed hold of the metal bars on the headboard and used it to pull himself up and thrust deeper into her. He was so close to coming.

Mollie wrapped her legs around him, holding him in deep.

"Fuck Mollie, I'm going to come." She cried out as a climax hit her. Seb began to lose control. He thrust harder, he couldn't stop it. Then he threw his head back and cried out her name as he emptied himself into her.

He collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath. How had that been the best sex of his life?

He'd thought sex with Elena was great. But now, taking Mollie's virginity had surpassed that. He'd never come so hard. Then he realised why. It was because it was Mollie. Mollie, who he loved more than anthing he'd ever loved in his life. He opened his mouth to tell her how he felt. Then he stopped himself. It wasn't the right time. She deserved a big declaration, not an after sex bombshell. He propped his head up on his hand and looked at her.

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" She smiled up at him.

"A little, but it was to be expected. But Seb, I didn't know it could be like that. So yes, I'm ok. More than ok."

He smiled back and eased his cock out of her, slowly.

"I need to go clean up," he said. As he stood up they both noticed the blood on his cock, the proof of Mollie's lost virginity.  Mollie blushed.

"Hey, it's ok." Mollie looked down and saw the bloodied sheet.

Seb was quick to reassure her.

"Baby, don't worry, it's normal to bleed the first time."

"I've ruined your sheets."

"I have others. Look, I'm going to clean myself up, then I'll run you a bath. Back in a few minutes," he said, dropping a kiss on her head.

It was a little longer than a few minutes but he was quickly back.

"Let's get you in the bath sexy lady," he said, stooping down and swinging her up into his arms. She gave a little squeal and started laughing.

He carried her through to the bathroom and set her down on the floor.

"If you need anything, just call. I'm going to change the bed sheets."

"I need my undies, and something to put on after."

He disappeared and quickly reappeared, carrying her underwear and one of his t-shirts.

She stepped into the large bath, resting her cast up on the side. She lay back and sighed.

"Just call if you need me," Seb said before leaving the room.

Mollie relaxed in the warm water. The trouble was, she started to overthink things. She thought about Elena. She couldn't stand the woman but she felt guilty. Seb was Elena's boyfriend and she had just shagged him. She'd never thought she'd be the type of woman to sleep with someone else's man. But she couldn't bring herself to regret it. Her feelings for Seb were strong and it had just felt so right. Anyway, he was going to finish with Elena, wasn't he? She climbed out of the bath and dried herself off. She folded up some tissue and put in her pants to soak up any more blood. Pulling Seb's t-shirt over her head, she headed back to the bedroom.

Seb was laid on the bed. He smiled as he saw her.

"That better?"

"Much better thank you."

"Come back to bed baby."

Mollie climbed back onto the bed and into Seb's waiting arms.

"Was it good for you?" she blurted out. "I mean,  I know you'd like it harder and rougher but was it ok?"

"Mollie, sweet girl. It was amazing. It was perfect. There will be plenty more chances to explore things together. I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to do it again, but I think we need to let you heal first. I just want to hold you."

"I don't want to leave this bed ever again."

"I don't either. This is my idea of heaven, finally holding you in my arms after all these years. Stay tonight Mols. Stay with me. "

"Yes. Don't know what I'm going to tell Mum and Dad though."

Seb started kissing her neck.

"You'll think of something."

He pulled her even closer to his body and held her tightly.

"You're mine now Mollie. And I'm not letting you go ever again." Then they just lay in each other arms, kissing gently until sleep claimed them both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.2K 64
⚠️ SMUT CONTENT ⚠️ THIS ONE IS GOING TO GET PRETTY STEAMY ⚠️ Sebastian Vettel had it all. A beautiful fiancée, a baby on the way. Then his world ca...
62.7K 1.5K 73
Finally, after all these years, Mollie Rashford has the chance to show what she can do against the "big boys" in Formula 1. Now they are on track...
150K 5.8K 71
Sebastian Vettel has achieved almost everything he's ever wanted in life; a career in the sport in he loves, four world titles, financial stability a...
142K 4.1K 72
Neveah casts aside her fears and starts a relationship with Spanish motorsports star, Fernando Alonso who takes both herself and her child into his h...