ON HOLD| EDITING | "A smile d...

By SofiDeLove

Started: 17.01.2021. Ended: ??? FIRST OF ALL! I do NOT simp for Max. I wrote the first version of this when I... More

Remake?
Authors Note. Please read this.
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
H A L L O W E E N
C H A P T E R 31

C H A P T E R 20

2.9K 93 282
By SofiDeLove

Loading...

...100%!

Loading "A smile doesn't suit you" complete!

Chapter 20.

Episode: Gwen gets a Job.

Info: There will be many added scenes in this Chapter, and there won't be much of the original episode.

Currently, you have a Mini Crown, a Knife, the Price for the best Counselor, and the Wifi Badge from the Flowerscouts.

Hope you enjoy!

WARNING! CURSING! SLIGHT BULLYING!

□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 20.

Currently, Gwen was in the city, in a tall buidling.

She was sitting across a Manager, having a Job Interview.

"So, tell me Gina." The Manager looked at Gwen.

"Oh, aha, actually, it's Gwen-" She awkwardly laughed, before getting interrupted.

"-With so many other good candidates...Why should we hire you?"

Gwen coughed, getting nervous. "Um...okay, well, you see, I..."

□■□■□■□■□

That failed, so Gwen was now at a different Job Application.

"So, tell me, Gidget..." The other Manager started.

"It's, uh-" Gwen wanted to correct her, but got interrupted once again.

"What would you say is your biggest weakness...that's actually a strength?" The Manager asked, lifting the list. "One that we can exploit?"

"What?" Gwen asked.

□■□■□■□■□

Aaaand that attempt failed too.

She was now at her third job application.

"So, tell me, Gustava..." The Manager started.

Gwen silently groaned. "For Fuck's sake-"

"Where do you see yourself in five years, and why aren't you there yet?"

-

"How overly under qualified for this job would you say you aren't?" Job Application 4.

"What's the most obnoxious interview question we could ask that would trigger your wirst anxieties?" Job Application 5.

"NOT ENOUGH REFERENCES." Job Application 6.

-

Gwen was now back at Camp Campbell, standing in the middle of the whole Chaos.

Space Kid, who was next to her, standing in ants, spoke up. "Hey Gwen....I'm standing in ants...What should I do? Should I move? SHOULD I MOVE?!"

Gwen groaned, ignoring Space Kid.

Cue the Intro Song!

Neil, Nikki and Y/N were in front of the tents.

Nikki was sitting in a puddle of mud, while Y/N and Neil just stood next to her.

Y/N sighed, looking at Neil. "I still don't understand how you could build a wedgie machine all by yourself."

Neil ▲

Neil smiled a bit. "It takes Talent to do something like that."

Nikki showed him her hand. "Give me some of that talent."

Y/N looked down at the Girl. "Nikki, you can literally speak with animals. Isn't that a talent by itself?" She raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms.

Nikki ▲

"Ooooh, you're right!" Nikki responded, smiling to herself.

She then looked at Y/N. "Hey, do you have any special hobbies and talents?"

Y/N crossed her arms. "Nah, but if you could consider Gaming a special talent, then yes."

Nikki and Neil frowned a bit, before Nikki smiled. "I could teach you how to talk to animals, if you want to."

Y/N smiled at that. "If I have the patience to do so, sure, why not."

Nikki ↟

Y/N then pulled out her phone, looking at it, before asking a question. "Hey, do you wanna order a pizza? I still have some money left that me and Max stole from David a few days ago."

It was silent for a moment, before Neil spoke up. "Hey Y/N?"

"Yeah?" She replied, not looking up from her phone.

"Are you and Max...y'know...a thing?" Neil asked, making Y/N choke on air.

"WHAT?!" She asked, looking up from her phone in shock.

Nikki looked up too, smiling. "Yeah! You two seem so close!"

"Pfft-" Y/N smiled. "You got it wrong, we're just normal friends."

"Riiiight..." Neil nodded slowly, narrowing his eyes. "We're not oblivious, Y/N. We can see how he acts around you. He's more neutral to you than any of us!"

Y/N raised an eyebrow, before sighing, and looked back at her phone, not continuing the conversation.

After a bit of silence, Neil spoke up again. "Wait, something's not right."

This made Y/N and Nikki look up.

"Yeah, what's making my skin crawl all of a sudden?" Nikki asked.

Y/N pointed at her arms, making the girl look at them.

"Oh, right, the ants." She then pushed them off.

And then, Max jumped over to them, having an unusual smile on his face. "Hey, gang, what's going on?"

Neil starred at the boy for a second, before speaking up. "Hmm. You've got that insidious look in your eye."

"I don't know about insidious, but it's definitely sneaky and filled with ill intent." Nikki added.

"Yeah, true. But at the end, he always has that look in his eye. But this time, it feels more...dangerous?" Y/N wondered, making Neil and Nikki nod.

"This day is gonna be one for the history books! Gwen's gonna leave Camp Campbell, and she's mine to torture till she's gone." Max smiled, voice filled with venom.

"Gwen's leaving?" Nikki asked, kinda upset.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. But keep it on the DL. And whatever you do...do not tell David." He then pointed at himself. "I'm gonna go raid the pantry while he deals with that wedgie machine you built." But before he entirely walked away, he looked at Neil. "Nice work, by the way."

But then, Gwen jumped into the scene, wanting to ask the three some questions.

"Nope. Not dealing with that shit." And while Gwen wasn't looking at her, she sneaked away, making her way to the Mess Hall.

□■□■□■□■□

Y/N opened the door to the Mess Hall, seeing Max about to open the door to the pantry.

He turned around, hearing the door open. "Oh, hey Y/N." He still had that huge grin on his face.

Y/N walked towards him. "Hey." She stopped once she stood next to him, examining his face. "I'm still not used to you smiling."

But before Max could answer, she pulled out the keys to the pantry. "You need these?"

Max grabbed them. "Awesome." He turned his body to the door, before once again looking to the girl. "How'd you get them?"

"I have my ways." Y/N grinned, before eaiting for Max to open the door.

Once the door was open, the two kids walked in, looking around.

Y/N walked to the right side, while Max walked to the left.

Y/N looked at the different kind of food, taking some of them.

"Did you find any good food yet?" Max asked, still looking around.

Y/N lifted the food up that she found. "Yeah, some pudding."

Y/N looked at the back of the pudding, frowning before throwing it away. "Nevermind. It's from 20 years ago."

She walked over to her friends side. "Did you find anything yet?"

"Yeah, some Ice Cream from Ben and Jerry, and some Chips." Max answered, lifting the food up.

Y/N shrugged. "Better than nothing."

It was silent for a moment, before Y/N spoke up again.

"Hey, like... did you blackmail Gwen?"

Max looked at her. "Of course I did. Or are you just too dumb to figure that out by yourself?"

Y/N raised an eyebrow. "Calm down, dude. I was just curious."

Max rolled his eyes, before pushing the food into Y/N's hands. "Hold these."

He then looked back at the other food, trying to find something other that is good to eat.

Y/N walked over to a corner, putting the stuff down, and sat on the floor, pulling out her phone.

She tried to google a good Pizza service, but somehow, her Wifi didn't work, even tho she did have that Wifi Badge.

"Argh, come on..." She muttered.

She looked at her phone, the loading not making any process.

She sighed. "My dream of Pizza...crushed."

But then, a frozen version of her favourite kind of Pizza was dropped into her lap.

She looked up, seeing Max standing there.

"Stop whining. It's annoying." Max frowned at her, before turning away. "We can bake it in the oven in the kitchen."

Y/N smiled a bit. "Thanks."

Max put his hands in his hoodie pockets, not saying anything.

"Now that I think about it, he really is nicer to me than to everyone else."

□■□■□■□■□

After baking up the Pizza, the two kids grabbed the whole food that they gathered, and walked to their tent.

They sat on the floor, eating the Pizza.

Y/N looked up at Max, seeing him take a sip of his coffee that he made.

"Hey Max?"

He looked at her, raising an eyebrow, while still taking a sip.

"Don't you have to wait for Gwen to being you that thing you wanted? Like, in the Counselor Cabin?" She raised an eyebrow, taking a bite from her Pizza.

He waved her off, putting the cup on the floor. "I still have the whole day for that. She'll probably come back in like 1 or 2 hours."

Y/N raised an eyebrow. "That's not the whole day-"

"Shut up, smartass." Max rolled his eyes, and continued eating.

After a bit of silence, Max spoke up again.

"Hey, that day, when we were in the Quartermaster's cabin with everyone else..."

Y/N looked up from the Pizza. "What about it?"

"Why did you call Harrison a 'good boy'? I mean, he isn't a dog!" Max took a bite from his pizza, unpatiently waiting for a response.

"Oh, about that." Y/N wondered about it for a second, before shrugging. "I just felt like it."

"The fuck-?" But Y/N cut him off.

"Since Harrison is my friend, and he's easy to tease, I just did it." Y/N snickered at that, and continued eating, before speaking up again. "Plus, I loved the expression on his face!"

Max nodded, before taking a sip from his cup again.

"Why did you ask? Were you jealous?" Y/N asked, a teasing look on her face.

Max frowned, punching her shoulder, at which the girl laughed.

"Right, as if." Max rolled his eyes, before a teasing smile got on his face too. "But maybe you wanted to make me jealous?"

Y/N laughed again. "Sureeee, Lover Boy."

□■□■□■□■□

After an hour of hanging out, and making jokes, Y/N walked back to the Mess Hall, while Max went back to the Counselor's Cabin to wait for Gwen.

Y/N looked at all the others, seeing Nurf dressed up as Gwen.

She stopped when she was next to Nikki and Neil.

"Where were you?" Nikki asked the Girl.

"In our tent. I was hanging out with Max." Y/N replied, to which Nikki and Neil shared a knowing look.

And then, Nurf spoke up, making everyone look at him. "Okay, now that I'm your new Gwen, we're going to make some changes around here. Starting with using our teamwork skills to get that wedgie machine back up and running!"

Neil spoke up. "I'll be honest, I'm pretty confused how you ended up-"

But before he could continue, Nurf walked up to Neil, punching him in the stomach, making him gasp in pain.

Y/N stepped away from them, not wanting to get the same treatment.

"Get used to it, Nerd! I'm Gwen now and nothing's gonna change that!" Nurf told him.

But then, the Camp Car arrived, Gwen stepping out of it, having dirt on her and overall looking kinda messy.

"Alright, where the fuck is he?!" Gwen asked, hiding something behind her back, and made her way to the Counselors Cabin.

Nurf frowned, putting the wig off of him. "Oh man, life comes at you fast."

David then walked up, standing next to Space Kis, smiling. "What's all the hullabaloo?"

Space Kid looked at him. "Oh, Gwen's leaving camp, but don't tell David."

David frowned. "Gwen? Leaving?"

Y/N turned around, eyes widening, befire shaking Space Kid. "We weren't supposed to tell him that!"

Space Kid made wobbling noises, still getting shook by Y/N.

David then walked towards the Counselor's cabin, making Y/N frown.

"Shit."

□■□■□■□■□

After a short while, David, Gwen and Max walked by the Mess Hall, making everyone look at them.

"Everyone wish Gwen luck! I'm taking her to a Job Interview." David told the kids, walking towards the car with Gwen, who was looking kinda fancy.

Max stopped walking once he reached the other kids.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Gwen said, excited, holding a certain stuffed bear in her hand.

"Oh no..." Y/N frowned, seeing Max looking at Mr. Honeynuts with a sad look.

But before Gwen stepped into the car, she looked back at the kids. "Oh, and Max has a teddy bear! Eat shit, satan! Whoo!"

She then threw the bear at Max, making it bounce off of him, and it fell to the ground.

Gwen then pointed at the bully. "Nurf! You're in charge!"She then got into the car, driving off.

Nurf smiled, putting his wig back on.

"I'm back! First oder of business is..." Nurf pointed at Max, laughing at him mockingly.

The others soon joined, except for Y/N, who was frowning.

Max looked at the ground, embarassed.

And then, Nurf lead the others to the activities field, leaving Y/N and Max standing in front of the Mess Hall.

Y/N walked over to him, picking Mr. Honeynuts up, and brushing the dirt off of him, before handing him back to Max with a soft smile.

Max aggressively pulled Mr. Honeynuts away from Y/N, starring at the bear with a frown.

Y/N frowned too, before sighing. "Just so you know, I'll always be here for you. No matter what happens. Don't forget that."

He looked up at her again, not saying anything, and Y/N smiled, before rubbing his poofy hair.

She then walked back to the tents, leaving Max standing there.

He sighed, looking at the stuffed animal, and looked back to see Y/N's dissappearing figure. He then smiled a bit, hugging Mr. Honeynuts.

A small "Thank you" filled the silence.

□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

Day 20 complete!

What the Characters think of you now:

Max: Confused, but it's getting clearer.

Nikki: Admirable Friend.

Neil: Good Friend.

David: Admirable Kid.

Gwen: Friendly Kid.

Preston: Unsure.

Ered: Uncool Kid.

Space Kid: Friendly Kid.

Dolph: Friendly Kid.

Harrison: Flirty Friend?

Nerris: Admirable Kid.

Nurf: Unsure.

Have a great Day/Night! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 573 14
Idk it's my first time doing this tip of thing and there will be no lemons so ya don't ask. I do this for people that have different disabilities and...
Marks By Finn

Fanfiction

7.8K 271 19
TW!! SELF HARM, BAD THOUGHTS, BLOOD!! This is aged up by a few years, the characters are all 13-15. I will update as often as possible. Have a nice d...
22K 842 13
Disclaimer: this story is old and not well written, there for there may be some grammatical errors or mistakes. If you find anything like the aforeme...
90.9K 1.6K 28
(EDIT: 9-22-19 : THIS IS REALLY OLD AND CRINGEY NOW SO I'M WARNING YOU IF YOU READ THIS) Y/N arrives to Camp Campbell, ready for a summer camp, also...