Jaan-E-Mohabbat

By JaniceReads

๐“๐€๐‹๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐“ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โ€ข Like breathing Loving you Is the... More

๐ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐… ๐€ ๐‚ ๐„
๐† ๐ˆ ๐… ๐“ ๐’
๐ ๐„ ๐Š ๐‡ ๐” ๐ƒ ๐ˆ
๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐† ๐‘ ๐€ ๐ ๐‡
{ ๐Ž ๐ ๐„ }
{ ๐“ ๐– ๐Ž }
{ ๐“ ๐‡ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐„ }
{ ๐… ๐Ž ๐” ๐‘ }
{ ๐… ๐ˆ ๐• ๐„ }
{ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐— }
~ ๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„ ~
๐ ๐„ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐€
๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐† ๐‘ ๐€ ๐ ๐‡
{ ๐Ž ๐ ๐„ }
{ ๐“ ๐– ๐Ž }
{ ๐“ ๐‡ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐„ }
{ ๐… ๐Ž ๐” ๐‘ }
{ ๐… ๐ˆ ๐• ๐„ }
{ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐— }
๐€ ๐˜ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐— ๐€ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐€ ๐
~ ๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„ ~
๐Š ๐‡ ๐– ๐€ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐’ ๐‡
๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐† ๐‘ ๐€ ๐ ๐‡
{ ๐Ž ๐ ๐„ }
{ ๐“ ๐– ๐Ž }
{ ๐“ ๐‡ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐„ }
{ ๐… ๐Ž ๐” ๐‘ }
{ ๐… ๐ˆ ๐• ๐„ }
๐Œ ๐€ ๐˜ ๐€ ๐— ๐’ ๐€ ๐Œ ๐„ ๐„ ๐‘
๐’ ๐€ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐‘ ๐— ๐˜ ๐€ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐
~ ๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„ ~

{ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐— }

4.7K 321 238
By JaniceReads

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛᴜᴍ ʜɪ ʜᴏ

»»--❖--««

    Lavender cashmere silk drapes graced the exquisite entry-way of the magnificent courtyard.

A mixture of Baby's Breaths, Camellia, Japanese Anemone, and Calla Lily flowers were gracefully wrapped around the elegant swing where the to-be bride would soon sit in and grace everyone with her presence.

The ethereal weather looked promising and beautiful as the sun glowed radiantly. The cool breeze swished throughout the atmosphere, creating a serene ambiance.

Three days have passed, and it was the day Sienna would lose Zahaan forever. It pierced her heart to even think about losing the man she has always loved, but she knew Zahaan was better off without her.

Sienna's love only destroyed him, but Maya's care and companionship will erase every pain he has felt because of her.

His wounds will slowly heal with time, and Maya would give Zahaan the beautiful life he truly deserves.

Sienna knew Zahaan loved her, loved her more than anything, but she also knew letting him go was the best thing for him, and so without fighting for the man she breathed for, she was willing to set him free from her destructive love.

Glancing around the lavish decor, Sienna's orbs twinkled with joy, observing the serene and beautiful aura, and although Sienna wished this magical day was oh so perfectly hers, she knew it solely belonged to Maya and Zahaan.

Dwelling in her thoughts, Sienna regained her attention once she felt a gentle tap on her shoulder; slightly turning around, Sahar instantly engulfed Sienna in a warm hug, and the duo only broke apart after a good few minutes.

Sahar's hazel orbs were filled with concern for her best friend, she couldn't see Sienna go through another heartbreak, but she knew no matter what, Sienna would not budge from her decision.

"Sie, please think this through. Are you really going to give up on the very love you have been yearning for so many years?

I know you think that your love has destroyed Zahaan, but everyone but you two can see how miserable you both are without each other.

Please let me tell Maya everything because I know for a fact that only she can put some sense into you."

Nodding her head in denial, a broken smile appeared on Sienna's radiant face as she spoke the only words she could utter at that moment.

"Sahar it's t-too late now, all I want is Zahaan and Maya to be happy. Zahaan ki mohabbat meri khwahish thi aur shaayad hameshah ek khwahish hi rahi gi."
(Zahaan's love has always been my dream, and maybe it will remain a dream forever.)

Wiping the lone tear from the corner of her eye, Sienna gently grabbed Sahar's hands and gave her a reassuring smile because no matter how broken Sienna was from the inside, she would stay strong for the people she loves.

On the other side of the vast mansion was a soul lost in complete despair. With each passing second, his heart was sinking deeper and deeper in misery.

Zahaan's empty eyes kept glancing at the French door window near his room, where he could see a clear view of the woman who is the sole owner of his heart; it killed Zahaan from within, knowing he was about to be bounded to another.

But he knew in his heart that no one can ever replace the woman who was his entire Jahan.

Hearing the click of his bedroom door, Zahaan turned around and found Maya standing in the foyer of his room with the brightest smile on her face.

Confusion crossed his features as soon as his gaze met with Maya and then upon her outfit. She wasn't dressed as a bride. On the contrary, she was dressed in a more subtle outfit, making her seem more like a family member and less like the actual bride.

"Maya? Why aren't you ready yet? We are supposed to head down in a few minutes."

And so, walking by the window, Maya came near Zahaan and decided to break his confusion.

"I am ready, Zahaan. I'm ready for my best friend and her Z's wedding. I know we're not close nor even friends yet, but I just want to say you are the biggest idiot to even think of giving up on your love.

Life has given you your Sienna back, and instead of cherishing her, you were planning to get married to someone else.

You know you both are so lucky to be given a second chance at your love. I would do anything to get a second chance to be with my Kabir one last time.

But I can't because he's gone forever, but you have your Sienna, so don't give up on her.

You both have lived in pain for the past two years; it's time for you both to finally be happy."

Zahaan was awestruck hearing Maya's revelation. To him, Sienna's and his truth was unknown by Maya but hearing her words and declaration.

He figured out the very reason Maya had insisted on preponing their wedding.

Because she wasn't planning their own wedding, she was planning to tie to stubborn lovers in a sacred bond.

Unknown to Sienna and Zahaan, the very night the trio met up, Maya had observed the two and instantly had sensed a connection between them.

And knowing the fact, neither of the two would clear her doubts; she decided to seek help from Sahar and figure every confusion out.

Once Sahar told Maya the truth, she then pieced everything together and connected all the dots.

The duo then decided to take matters into their own hands and conjured up the perfect plan to bring two lovers together.

Lightly shaking Zahaan's shoulder, Maya gave him a bright smile and continued clearing his confusion.

"I know you probably have a lot of questions running through your mind right now, and soon both of your sisters-in-law's will clear everything, but now is the time to embrace your love; it's finally time to be with Sienna forever."

Wiping away his heavy tears, Zahaan uttered the only words he could say at that moment.

"Thank you May."

And so, not wasting any more time, Zahaan rushed out of his room and paved his way towards the courtyard where his entire universe was waiting for him.

The soft music playing in the background indicated the initiation of the wedding ceremony.

And at that moment, Sienna realized that no matter how strong she portrayed herself to be, she could never witness Zahaan be bounded to someone else.

And so, turning around, Sienna slowly started walking away from everything she ever cherished.

But before she could proceed further, someone's soft yet rough hand clasped around her dainty wrist, halting her at her steps.

"Ana"

His gentle voice murmured out.

Quickly turning around, Sienna came face to face with her destruction; the only man she has ever loved was standing in front of her, holding her hand as if his life depended on it.

His red-rimmed orbs reflected the pain and inner turmoil he was going through, and all Sienna wanted to do was embrace him in her arms forever.

They had so much to say, yet all they wanted to do at that moment was feel each other's presence.

Sienna was thankful for this precious moment, and she knew she would live with them forever, but Sienna knew she had to go, but before Sienna could even move an inch, Zahaan caged her in his arms and refused to let her go.

"Ana, no more running; we both have ran way too long and far from each other, but not anymore. After today I'm never letting you leave me because Z is incomplete without his Ana.

I'm sorry for everything I had said that day; everything I said was a complete lie. How could I ever hate you? How could I hate the very reason of my existence? I just wanted to hurt you, but I failed to realize that hurting you meant tarnishing my own soul.

Ana, I love you more than my very soul, and right now, I'm incomplete without you. Would you please take my hand forever and never let go?"

Sienna felt overwhelmed at that moment; the beautiful speech Zahaan gave filled her heart with so much joy. And she knew right then and there, no matter what, she will never let him go, so she said.

"Z, I will apologize for every naive thing I have ever done to us for the rest of our lives, but right now, all I want to say is that I love you, more than my very breath, more than my very existence and I'm ready to spend forever with you."

Sienna knew maybe she was being selfish at that moment, but before she could dwell on her negative thoughts any longer, Zahaan cleared her uncertainty.

"Ana, don't overthink anything; this is our wedding; my sisters-in-law's, aka your best friends, planned our wedding out for us; today is our day, our day to be bounded forever."

Giggling with joy, Sienna glanced towards her best friends and family and gave them her most breathtaking smile.

And at that moment, all their eyes spoke more words than they could ever say.

A few moments passed, and just like that, the duo said their vows and sealed their fate with each other for eternity.

For Sienna loving Zahaan, was the purest and truest form of love she had ever known, and now being bounded to him forever was a dream come true.

Of course, their story was unique, one in a million actually, because not everyone gets their one true love or gets the one they love.

But Sienna and Zahaan were different; they were one in a billion because their fate was written together from above.

And as they always say, matches are made in heaven, and Sienna and Zahaan were truly a match made from above.

»»--❖--««

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to write a quick author's note thanking each one of you for all the love and support you have shown Khwahish!

I read all your comments, and they truly make my day. And as promised, I have two special surprises for you all!

I will be posting two special bonus chapter dedicated solely to Sahar and Yasin & Maya and Sameer!

I will post their bonus chapters in a few days, and I truly can't wait for you all to read their beautiful stories!

And right after, I will post the final epilogue.

As always, I adore you all so much and see you soon in the bonus chapters!

With Love,
JaniceReads

»»--❖--««

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 6.6K 34
I don't know if he loves me or not, but I realized my love was real for him... Warning โš ๏ธ contains SMUT,
18.7K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
23.2K 1.1K 21
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง "๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐‹๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’" ๐€๐ˆ๐๐€ร—๐’๐€๐Œ๐„๐„๐‘ "สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ๊œฑสœแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด…" "๊œฑสœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แดส™๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแดษด สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด…" ...
Tabaahi By AishaN122

General Fiction

6.1K 211 32
I was fine to die until I met you. I hated my life incredibly much. Depression was eating me alive and I had no purpose. At school, I would only get...