๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ | ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๏ฟฝ...

Von sunarinsdildo

"๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐— ๐— ๐—˜ ๐——๐—œ๐—–๐—ž ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐——๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—œ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ'๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ ๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ" | ... Mehr

๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€
๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€
๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜…
๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป
๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ..
๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ...
๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ.
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—บ.
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜€...๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜...?
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚
๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ
๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ
๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ
๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ด๐˜†, ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€

๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ

7.2K 179 57
Von sunarinsdildo

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸     Chapter 14    ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ it had been a few days or so, suna hadn't really contacted me much but just checked on me. he kept a distance. i looked over to my right and saw a poster.

'art sculpture class' it said. i thought about it. 'maybe' i took one of the extra posters with more detail and info. i put it in my bag and walked along with my day.

i went over to the bakery and helped out for a while. lala was there helping as the usual.

"lala, do you always come here during lunch breaks?" i asked

"yea, just to help out then after i come here again to make sure mama is doing well" she said making more bread.

"i see, i've been thinking of upgrading mamas bakery, so it's bigger" i told her "remember, we all still bought the building for her instead of renting it out anymore"

"i know, but we should ask mama, i don't wanna do it without her permission, plus, if we do upgrade the building where would me and mama stay? we live two more stories up" she pointed up.

"i can make arrangements for you guys to stay at my place for a while till the process is done, or i can rent you guys an apartment for a little while." i told them

"that's too much y/n, do you know how expensive apartments are in tokyo? remember we used to live in okayama prefecture, it's not as cheap is it is here, plus you still have lots to pay for"

"it's fine, anything for you and mama, plus isn't he coming back soon? i heard he's transferring back to tokyo uni because of how he couldn't deal with not being with us"

"yea i'm pretty sure, but also remember he just doesn't have any friends, he's getting picked on a lot in miyagi"

"for what?" i laughed

"no clue" she laughed a little as well.

"well once mama wakes up from her nap, we can discuss more about the building upgrade and plans"

"alright then" she laughed a little.

lala, my younger sister, her real name was lela, we just call her lala, we grew up with it, it used to be a name we made fun of her for but soon it grew on her and us and gave it as a nickname. we're only a few months apart. she went through something like me, except her parents disowned her, they didn't like her, not even she knew why but one day she just ran away. she lived homeless for about a week till she started staying with mama. she lived with mama since she was 10, so about a few more years before i went to mama.

lala and i have been with each other since i was like 9, we always got along but we had our share of fighting every now and then, but we always got along every so often even till now it's still kind of the same. we were raised like a family like we were actually siblings. it was just the 4 of us. i had a younger sister and an older brother by one year then mama. that's where i found my happiness.

• • •

i got back to school and finished up my classes, i walked down the halls finding my way to the front doors to get out. it was pretty crowded, that's what i hated about my wednesday schedule.

"y/n?" i heard. i looked behind me and saw suna walking up to me. i stood up but faced him. i tilted my head a little and saw him smiled.

"can i go home with you?" he asked

"how about after your practice? i have things to do" i looked at my watch.

"hm, okay" he smiled, he hugged me and smiled again. what's up with this dude. "i can't wait for today's show" he whispered in my ear. it sent chills down my spine and i straightened my back. i nodded my head and he kissed the side of my cheek and left. what a weirdo.

• • •

i got to the bakery and saw mama working, she was happy serving costumers. a lot of people would always come every day. it was probably the most popular bakery in this street.

"hi nana" i smiled and walked in

"oh y/n, hello, i was just talking about you, this young man right here said he knows you, he's a friend of yours and asami?" she smiled

"oh yes" i smiled. i saw the back of him. i knew who it was. "hello osamu, what are you doing here?" i asked

"i knew you worked here, i was wondering if you wanted to come to this friend gathering on saturday? and help cook and host it, suna and asami keeps telling me how good your cooking is"

"oh yea sure i don't mind" i smiled

"alright thank you" he bowed a little. he took his bag of bread and other sweets and left. i sighed and went to the back to go help lala. only to find out she's not there.

"where did lala go?" i asked

"she's upstairs, doing homework" mama said

"okay, i'll be upstairs doing homework for a bit as well, i'll come down in 20 minutes" i smiled

"okay" she nodded. i walked upstairs two more levels up and went inside the place. it was nice inside, i liked it. i sat in the living room and opened up my documents in my paper files. i sighed and realized i needed a laptop. i went to lalas door and knocked. i opened the door and saw lala on her bed laying down.

"hey" she looked at me. i nodded. "need something?"

"yea, can i borrow your laptop? i need it for homework"

"sure it's on my desk, the passwords nanas birthday" she said. i nodded and went to the living room with the laptop and logged in, i started to do the assignments and got done in like 20 minutes after i went down stairs to go help mama. today was a busy sale.

•••

i took my leave and made my way down to the train station, where i found suna. he looked like he just arrived as well. he took a seat next to me on the train and looked at me.

"hi" i looked at him. i scooted away a little for some space but he didn't give me that.

"hey" he looked at me. osamu, and some other guy was also on the train with suna, they sat across from us.

"hi, i'm sakusa" he held out his hand nervously

"sorry i don't shake hands" i laughed a little "but i'm y/n"

"pretty name" he smiled

"thanks" i smiled back. suna looked away, he looked irritated. i laughed a little and kept talking to sakusa.

"so do you have a job?" he asked

"yea i do, i work at my grandmas bakery just to help out, i don't get paid though because i feel bad" i laughed a little "how about you?"

"nope, i play on the volleyball team and get paid from it" he smiled a little

"seems fun" i smiled a little

"it is, are you a second year as well?" he asked

"i sure am" i smiled a little "are you?"

"yea, and knowing that you're a second year and friends with these two, i'm guessing you know atsumu huh?"

"yea, he's kind of annoying and obnoxious, kind of cringe, loud sometimes" i thought about it, they all laughed and agreed with me. we talked more about other stuff and laughed. soon after i got to my stop and i left. suna tagged along and made an excuse to join me.

we got to my house and ate some food we picked up on our way here. suna didn't really say much but just looked at me and what i did.

"y/n" he said "here's my laptop"

"okay? but what for?" i sighed

"for school work and for whatever" he replied

"okay" i turned to my side. it stayed quiet for a little while before he said something else.

"y/n?"

"hm?" i responded. i was sitting on my bed on my phone. suna crawled on the bed and hovered above me.

"start the show it's 8pm" he smirked.

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

149K 3.2K 18
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™?" "๐™ƒ๐™ž, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™...
219K 4.7K 21
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ '๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ' ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
114K 2.7K 47
"๐—œ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๏ฟฝ...
206K 4.5K 63
๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—จ ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™...