INDOMITUS [18+]✔️

By ssybahz

In which, a blind business tycoon gets assigned to a nymphomaniac nurse _____________________________________... More

PREFACE
Prologue
1: Tempest
2: Orphic
3: Metamorphosis
4: Sisyphus (R)
5: Metanoia
6: Dysphoria
7: Ventriloquist
8: Miraculum
9: Conflagrations
10: Euphony
11: Ibrat
12: Corybantic
Why Does Adrianna act the way she does?
13: Floriferous (R)
14: Agliophobia
15: Fulminate
16: Aphrodisiac (R)
17: Acrasia
18: Euphoria (R)
19: Acosmist
20: Chimera
21: Odyssey
22: Suave (R)
23: Saudade (R)
25: Petrichor
26: Supine
27: Aubade (R)
28: Esoteric
29: Eumoirous
30: Vulnerary
31: Premonition
32: Sacrilegious
33: Perilous
34: Frigus
35: Kalokagathia
36: Ephemeral
37: Nugatory
38: Epihialtes
Epilogue: Aeonian
The Wrap Up
Extra Chapter: Interlude (R)
Extra Chapter: Unrequited
Extra Chapter: Ethereal + My works

24: Ephemeral (R)

130K 3.8K 2.6K
By ssybahz

WARNING: CHAPTER CONTAINS HEAVY SMUT, DEGRADATION KINK, DADDY KINK, MILD BONDAGE. IF YOU ARE NOT INTO THESE KIND OF STUFF, FEEL FREE TO SKIP IT.

🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏽‍♀️

"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance."- Oscar Wilde.

Ephemeral (adj.)- Lasting for a very short time.

Adrianna’s POV:

The numb ache in my thighs spread through my leg, they felt limp and heavy- like oversogged noodles. I was left somewhere between dream, reality and the rush of dopamine. My mind was blank as Ares carried my numb body to his bedroom, as if I weighed nothing.

Lungs burning, eyes closed as my ears took in the stutters of the air condition, warm in his arms; I was floating. Maybe it was not real, maybe it was a beautiful dream.

Ares was everything I had ever dreamed of. Not only as someone who was more than capable of fuck me to death, but also as a man.

The thought made a shiver run down my spine. I coiled against him, the thought throbbing loudly in my mind. I was afraid he would hear it, afraid I would be abandoned.

My spined loosened as my back came in contact with the soft, cold bed, a satisfied purr leaving me as I wrapped my half naked body into the silk sheets.

I felt the bed dip.

“Comfy?” His voice was a coarse whisper as it bled into the ghost-like silence of the room.

I opened my eyes and took him in. He seemed pretty comfortable himself; leaning on his hands as his unanimated eyes faced the ceiling.

“Very,” I brought one finger up, tracing the side of his tense jaw. He shivered under my touch, soft stubbles tickling my skin.

Anything with him was never boring. He surprised me every time with our encounters.

I had fucked myself several times in front of the mirror, something about watching myself while getting fucked was a major turn on. Never in a millennium had I imagined that I would be watching myself in the mirror as Ares pleasured me.

The thought made me bite my lips.

It looked so… filthy, so forbidden; yet something about it struck the most primal part within me. I was more turned on watching him rather than myself.

The way his nose was buried in my neck as his long fingers scissored through, the way his jaw clenched; he looked angry, domineering, powerful.

Even now, some strands of his curls fanned his forehead, sticking to his damp, glistening skin. His lascivious lips were slightly parted, his Adam's apple protruding.

I ran my fingers along the loose hairs, a smile gracing my lips. He was so beautiful it almost hurt to look at him.

My heart stuttered, I had no idea why I felt so euphoric, so sentimental for someone who was only a one time thi-

My fingers stopped in their trail, my eyes widening as the heavy realization on me. He leaned into my touch, as if silently urging me to continue whatever I was doing.

Touching him felt magical- like all of my dreams and fantasies coming true. Those tales I read about nymphs and pirates and everything that was ethereal and unreal, everything that was scary, Ares was the embodiment of it.

I ran my thumb over his cheekbone, an ache filled my chest. Like a growing wave of sea, the anticipation was rising, the agitation increasing, as if I was at the beach, my feet soaked into the cool sand, patiently awaiting that wave to touch me; but it never came.

Like a snowflake dispersing before touching the ground.

The silence was welcoming, comforting but it was also sizzling.

“You are so damn beautiful,” I whispered, running my thumb at the corner of his lip, his breath fanning my finger.

He remained silent.

“I am not lying,” I added as an afterthought, “I may be many things. A bitch, an immature and unprofessional person, a who-” His warm palm pressed on my face, taking me aback and shutting me up.

He turned and caged me between his arms, hovering over me.

“Stop belittling yourself, cariño.”

My eyes widened as I took him in. He looked… huge. He was almost a foot taller than me, up close he looked like someone who could crush me between his fingers.

“You are a capable woman,” His fingers touched the heated skin of my neck; a raw sensation of pleasure consumed me as I let out a heavy breath.

“Then believe me,” I whispered, “Believe me when I say you are the most beautiful human I have ever laid my eyes upon.”

He remained silent.

“It’s okay, Ares,” I brought my hand up, caressing the back of his head; my heart stuttering, lips throbbing as blood roared in my veins with vehemence. As if, I would combust at any moment.

I stroked his hair, his curls soft under my skin as small sparks of tingles danced under my palm. Nauseated from the joy, also from the fear; lest it was an ephemeral.

“We, as humans, can feel imperfect. We can be afraid, indecisive, scarred; it does not make us imperfect. For us, imperfection is like an ornament. I am not perfect, far from it and neither are you. That is what makes us humans, isn’t it? Imperfection?”

His thumb traced my lower lips, I let out an erratic pant; my nerves tightening in anticipation as I felt his own breath intermingling with mine. As if electrocuted, my body buzzed; every inch of me craved his attention. I traced my fingers over the strings that held his mask together.

“I think our imperfections suit us better,” I tugged at the string, his mask loosening, “Our imperfections are perfect together.”

It was a confirmation, a statement. A plea.

The sentence I had not uttered was left hanging in the silence of the cool air.

You are perfect. We are perfect.

I removed his mask ever so slowly, my heart pirouetting in my ribcage. His scars came into view, his disfigured face, his flesh covered by a thin layer of skin. 13 years. His body was still bearing those trauma. Those marks.

His eyes were widened, one black and one gray.

I reached up and pressed a kiss at his wounded side, at the corner of his lips. He trembled under my touch.

I took his through hooded eyes, ink black hair falling over his face as his Adam's apple bobbed, his expression was that of…Mirth? Lust? Affection? No, it seemed something much more defined, much more raw. Something even deeper than my mind could comprehend.

“I will wait,” I whispered, tracing his scars, “I will wait for you to heal yourself, Ares.”

“Hypocrite..” He muttered.

My eyes widened, fingers stopping on their tracks.

“You tell me I am perfect,” He caressed the side of my cheek, “Yet you refuse to believe that you are.”

I gulped.

His words ricochet within my cells, my toes curling at the underlying accusation in his voice.

“Why do you think you are less than perfect, Adrianna? Your words sound empty when you, yourself do not believe in them.”

“I-” Before I could utter anything, his lips came down on mine; slow, succulent as he glided them against me ever so softly. My skin sizzled as my body tingled all over. The mild pain that stung no more than a bug bite, only adding to the pleasure.

I moaned as he grew more aggressive, his tongue in my mouth, his hand taking it’s liberty to explore my naked flesh yearning for his touch. Fireworks burned behind my lids.

Does he know how pretty fireworks are?

Maybe when he got his transplant, I could take him to a firework show. We could watch the burning colors bursting and then disappearing into the night. 

Maybe we could sneak glances at each other as we watched the display of the wondrous, drowning ourselves into the symphony of everything that was canorous.

Our tongues tasted each other as we delved deeper into the other. His taste was heady, it left me dizzy, but wanting more. A flavor so purely masculine and him; it imprinted itself into my delirious mind.

He began to kiss down my exposed neck, nibbling on the skin. The kisses, for some reason, seemed more intimate than our previous encounters, more all consuming.

I traced my fingers along the bumps of his face, the scars and the distorted flesh. My eyes closed as I trailed my lips on his scars, in a featherlight touch. I pressed my lips on one of his scar on his forehead, then another, then another; travelling down and kissing his imperfections.

Fisting his hair into my hand, I brought his face closer, trailing my hand on his neck.

A whimper escaped me as his mouth latched on my stiff nipple, my toes curling as the overwhelming need to release came over me.

I felt so full, so needy, I felt cold, warm and everything.

“I liked it when you called me daddy,” My eyes widened, skin sizzled, my eyes took him in, “Do it again.” His voice was commanding, deliciously sinful.

He didn’t sound like himself anymore, he was overcome by lust, letting the darkest parts of him take the reign.

He was finally letting go.

A shiver ran down me as my body warmed some more, my pussy throbbing helplessly as I felt my wetness drip down to the sheets.

He bit one of my nipples when he didn’t get any response.

“A-Ares-”

He curled his fingers around my neck, eliciting a breathy moan from me, “Is that what I asked you to call me?”

I tingled all over as I felt his thumb grazing my nipples, they were extremely sensitive, especially when I was aroused. A yelp escaped me as he delivered a sharp smack on my breast, my skin turning a pretty shade of red.

I liked wearing the marks given by him.

“D-Daddy-” I breathed, my skin heating up. Calling him ‘daddy’ did something to me. It was lecherous, yet, the word carried an underlying sense of submission. It was like giving him the power, the authority to do whatever he could with me.

And I would let him do whatever he wanted to do with me, gladly.

"Good girl," His fingers brushed my hairs back as he leaned in to press a kiss on my forehead.

The strange display of affection was overwhelming, I felt dirty, filthy; yet I also felt cared for. Like I couldn't be anywhere safer.

"Tell me, cariño," He whispered, tracing his thumb on my lower lip, making me shudder, "Do you like to be dominated?"

Yes, I liked to be dominated. I liked when someone made me feel safe and vulnerable at the same time. I liked it when I could hand myself to someone and let them do whatever they wanted to do to me.

"Yes," It was breathy mewl, barely echoing into the cocoon of silence that surrounded us.

"So you wouldn't mind..." His thumb entered my mouth and I sucked into it, eagerly, swirling my tongue against it and then giving a small bite, my heart throbbed painfully, "If I tied you?"

My mouth parted as I took him through my hooded eyes, my mind dizzy. My breasts felt heavy, aching to be touched. I was making a mess on his bed, but I was pretty sure it was nothing compared to the mess I was about to make.

"No..." I panted harshly, my lungs burning, my pussy clenched in pain. I was a sinner, and I felt like I was being punished. Even staring at his achingly beautiful form was a torture itself.

His hand reached out to the drawer beside him, all while he kept his grip on my neck. He pulled out two pieces of glinting metals..... a handcuff?

"I kept this as a souvenir from the military," He chuckled darkly, "Who knew it would come handy like this?"

A shiver ran down me as I stared at the glinting metal.

"You would like it, wouldn't you, Adrianna?" His voice was all but a low timbre, "You would love it if I cuff you and fuck you from behind?"

I let out a whimper, my words failing me.

"Needy little slut," He slapped my already overstimulated pussy, making me yelp in pain and pleasure, "I am going to enjoy splitting that hole into two."

I was flipped on my stomach, my overly sensitive nipples brushing against the cool bed cover, making me whine loudly.

"What was that?" He slapped my ass, making me pant.

"Sorry," I breathed, "Daddy."

He rewarded me with another slap. His rough hands grabbed my arms, bringing them back. I heard the clinks of metal and then the cool metal bit into my skin, just above my elbow, rendering me helpless and vulnerable.

I had no choice but to arch my back just a little, rubbing my thighs together to relieve that throbbing pain between my legs.

"You like being like this?" He tugged me by the handcuff, making me moan out in pain that only added to the pleasure, "Being at my mercy? I can do anything to you, and you have no choice but to take it."

I licked my lips, excited to play. Excited for him to play with me.

His hand wrapped around my neck, almost bruising the skin. I shuddered, my patience hanging on a thin thread.

His fingers danced around my shoulders, like sparks dancing around the flame, born from it yet barely touching it. He twirled a strand of my hair around his finger, playing with it. Despite the lust clouding my vision, I felt myself smile. Lately, he was pretty attached to my hair.

He would often twirl a strand when we were just talking casually or maybe hold it. He would comb it with his fingers or curl it around his fingers.

I needed something inside me. Something, anything. I was hanging on a thin thread and I needed to be filled.

His featherlight touch only ignited the fore within me, burning it with more vigor. My mouth parted as my vision blurred. I was intoxicated with lust.

He brushed my hair aside, exposing my warm skin to the cool air. I felt his lips on my shoulder blade. A whimper escaped me.

"I picture you to be perfect," He whispered, as if in awe, "I wish I could see you."

His voice sparked something within me. A turmoil of emotions. I felt butterflies, lots and lots of them, settling in my stomach as I trembled beneath his celestial touch.

"Me too," I whispered, "I wish you could see me and yourself."

His lips trailed down my shoulder blade to my spine, pressing small kisses on his way. I writhed beneath his sweet torment, my mind a jumbled mess.

"Fuck me already," I snapped, rubbing my thighs together for more friction, my nipples aching to be tugged.

It was like an insufferable itch, begging to be scratched.

"Excuse me?" A sharp pain on my ass made me cry out loud, "Is this how you ask for favor?"

Fuck him and his favor and fuck him twice for making me fucking wait.

"I am sorry, daddy," I whimpered, "Please fuck me."

"Not good enough," Another slap, "Try again."

"Please please please fuck me," I moaned as I writhed against the cuffs, "Please daddy, please f-" A scream left me as he kicked open my legs and thrusted inside me in one go. Filling me up painfully.

I felt something cold, like a metal.

He has a prince albert piercing?!!

My words came out as babbles as my hands fisted the bedsheet as tears of pleasure streamed down my eyes. I tried to hold onto the last shard of sanity I had left.

His cock inside me, filling me, the metal piercing brushing my G-Spot. He was rock hard, it pulsated inside my gushing wetness, I could feel every trace of veins, every swell.

He slowly pulled it out, creating an aching friction against my greedy walls that clamped around him, only to thrust back in.

I pressed my cheek against the mattress, tears streaming down as he slowly fucked me.

"D-Daddy-"

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me," I gasped as he gave a particularly hard thrust, "H-Harder."

My back arched as he yanked me by the handcuffs, my nipples barely brushing the cloth.

"Patience," He whispered in my ear, making me shiver, "I am disciplining you. Am I not?"

He pulled all the way out and thrusted inside me, making me wail out loud. I bit my lips, trying to contain the wanton moans that threatened to leave me. I felt his cock swell inside me some more, the pleasure bordering pain. It was more intense as he fucked me from behind, his hand gripping my neck, placing a kiss on my ear as he thrusted in roughly.

My eyes closed, sparks electricity rolled down my body. My mind was in a frenzy, my tongue lolled out as animalistic sounds left me.

His grip on my neck tightened, cutting off my air. All I could feel him driving inside me, slowly but mercilessly, torturing me.

"It was so hard to keep my cool," He whispered, his voice all but a low grunt, as if he was possessed by a demon, "When you kept teasing and taunting me with your little schemes. It was pretty fucking difficult to not bend you on that fucking sofa and fuck the life out of you."

I let out a sob, my nipples painfully hard as I felt a tingling sensation in my abdomen. He let go of my throat just when I thought I would black out from the lack of oxygen.

He pinched my nose, making me shiver, placing kisses along my jaw as his fingers played with my earlobe.

I gasped for air and that was the exact moment he chose to thrust inside me, fucking me in the truest sense.

My breath caught in my throat as his throbbing cock filled me up, making my pussy cream even more. I was dripping down my thighs, the metal cuffs leaving marks on my elbow.

"Adrianna, you dirty girl," He tugged at my hardened nipples, making me hiss out in pain, "You are soaked."

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, mixing with the saliva that ran down my mouth. I babbled incoherently, hanging between dream and reality. Jolts of sparks ran down me, making me flinch and squirm.

He pounded inside me, like an animal in heat who had found a mate after years of being deprived, his arms held me possessively, as if he never wanted to let go.

My tongue rolled out as I wailed, my voice hoarse from moaning. Goosebumps arose along my skin, making me shiver. My body buzzed and ached from the need to cum and from the sensation of being filled to the brim.

A scream left me as he gave a particular hard thrust.

"Maybe I should fuck you everyday," He growled, the sound of his voice making me mewl, "A greedy slut such as you needs to be fucked everyday."

I wept from the incorrigible pain and pleasure. It was too much, too depraved. Yet none of us stopped.

My body convulsed from the pressure of an impending orgasm, my eyes rolled back. The sounds that left me was unknown , even to my ears. As if both of us had transformed into animals. It was so primal, so raw, so filthy.

His own grunts mixed with the sounds of our naked flesh slapping together filled my ears as I sobbed unabashedly. He drilled himself inside, using my body to please himself.

I wanted to fall apart like pieces of glass.

"D-Daddy," I choked, "Wanna... cum... please...."

"Not now," He grunted, "Hold it or no orgasm for you."

I choked on my sobs, feeling lightheaded. This is what I wanted. To be used and completely be at his mercy. I clamped my pussy around him, hoping that it would make him lose control.

He leaned in, his lips on my neck as he trailed small bites along, grunting.

"Fuck!" He grunted, "Adrianna, cariño, don't do that."

I smiled lewdly, clenching around him even more, the sensation getting to my head. I rolled my hips along with his pace as he thrusted inside me.

I could feel his control slowly slipping away, before he started thrusting in me sloppily. The squelching sound resonating through the silence of the room.

He sucked my earlobe in his mouth, gripping my jaw hard and sucking his lower lips in my mouth. My heels dug in his back, urging him to go faster.

I shuddered, struggling to keep my orgasm as his metal piercing hit my g-spot. Waves of pleasure rolled down me as I rested my face on the sheet, taking him like a good girl.

"Ares-" I wailed, "Please-"

"Cum."

I let go, with a scream. My release gushing out of me as the metal bit into my wrists, my body convulsing. I felt his grunt as his hot cum filled me, the sensation triggering another orgasm.

His lips fell on mine, swallowing my cries as he thrusted through our orgasms. His groan of pleasure was like a melody in my ears.

Bubbles of colors burst behind my closed lids as I felt my soul leaving my body. The high of euphoria was like climbing a mountain top and then falling.... falling and falling.... like a rock hitting the bottom of an ocean.

My skin prickled as I panted. I could feel every inch of him as he slowly pulled out of me.

His cum, mingled along with mine dripping down my pussy and onto the bed. I was rendered breathless as he unclasped the cuffs. It hurt like a bitch.

I heard the metal dropping somewhere around the floor as he untied me. I pushed up my glasses, falling on the soft bed. The bed dipped as he lowered himself. I was still catching my breath when he scooped me up in his warm embrace.

I felt the sweaty hair being combed with his fingers. I leaned into his comforting touch, feeling small buzz of electricity run down my skin. A sigh left me as a small kiss was placed on my temple.

I felt his defined muscles under my skin, his heart beat wildly in his ribcage, his breathing uneven.

I snuggled into him. His fingers pinched my nose and I let out a breathy giggle.

"Ares?"

"Hm?"

"You never told me you have a dick piercing?"

He chuckled, it reverberated through his body, warming me, "I haven't worn it for a long time."

We laid there lazily as pools of questions swirled in my head. I was curious about him, about what he did, about how he was before the accident.

And the curiosity was thrilling.

"Say....Ares," my voice melted into the silent chaos as I popped the question, "Have you... ever seen fireworks?"

He remained quiet for a moment. A small whisper resonated, "No."

"One day..." I sighed, making small circles on his chest, "We are going to watch it together."

Maybe when he gets his eyes back? It would be thrilling to see him witness colors. The raw shock on his face as he would see the display of fire tearing through the sky.

I definitely wanted to see it.

"How can you be so sure?" He brushed my hair back from my forehead.

"I just know."

My heart throbbed painfully as I wrapped myself around his addictive scent more, his arm around me, his chin resting on my forehead as his fingers played with my hair.

Ares Estevan was the bane that rendered me helpless, a knife which could slaughter me, a poison that would be the death of me. His touch rid me of every rationality, like the very devil prompting me to commit sins. 

Ares Estevan was slowly becoming my strength and my weakness and the revelation wasn't just frightening, it was emancipating too.

________

They are so cute 🥺🥺🥺

Tell me how is it? Give me your honest feedback! I would love to hear them!

Thank you so much for reading!

Take love ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 15K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
114K 1.9K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
399K 6.4K 12
[On Amazon] Do you remember your safe word?" she asks. "Yes," I mutter. "Say it." "Cross." She takes a deep breath and exhales. "Your only...
257K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...