It'll Always be you (Complete...

By priwrites_17

First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 (past-1)
chapter 9 (past-2)
chapter 10 (past-3)
chapter 11 (past-4)
A/N (Not an update)
chapter 12 (past-5)
chapter 13 (past 6)
chapter 14 (past 7)
chapter 15 (past-8)
chapter 16 (past-9)
chapter 17 (past-10)
chapter 18 (past-11)
chapter 19 (past-12)
chapter 20 (past-13)
chapter 21 (past 14)
chapter 22 (past-15)
chapter 23 (Past last part)
chapter 24 (present)
Chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter-34
Chapter-35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
New story
chapter 46
chapter 47
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter (Shwetha)

chapter 48

2.4K 85 6
By priwrites_17

Avinash rang door bell of his apartment, it felt nice to him when he is home she opening the door for him, it's been eight months in London for them and he is enjoying every bit of it. He is training her under him for taking responsibility of her father's company, she is happy that her mentor is him and he was happy that he is getting more time to spend with her.

"How was the meeting" she asked as soon as she opened the door, he smiled nodding his head

"We got the deal" he said hugging her

"I know you will, go freshen up"

"You by my side I can get anything" he grinned, she pushed him towards room shaking her head.

"You look tired" he asked her before she could say anything he continued "how many times I told you, not to work after coming from office" he glared at her, she pouted.

"I wanted to cook"

"I said I will get something from outside, you don't have to cook for me"

"Dont think so high if yourself Mr Gupta, I cooked for myself not you" she stomped her foot and went to bedroom

He sighed, looking at her he slowly went inside the room, looked at her who was sitting on bed crossing her hands and legs with a cute pout, he chuckled but composed himself before going towards her.

"Are you angry with me love" he asked slowly

"No iam happy" she replied looking other side

"Arey what did I even do" he asked looking at her innocently

"Don't act innocent you idiot, I made dinner even I was hell tired in office and you, what you did you scolded me"

"Even iam saying same baby, why did you cooked when you were tired"

"Oh really why did you gave me pile of work in office when you dont want me to get tired.

"How you learn if I don't give you work, and sent you to take rest right"

"But I like doing this" he sighed listening her.

"Okay iam sorry come lets have dinner, I don't want to waste your hardwork" he said smiling at her, she nodded.

-*-

Priya woke up in middle of night, she glanced at him who was sleeping peacefully, not wanting to distrub him she slowly walked towards balcony.

"What are you thinking" he startled by his voice.

"You remember what tomorrow is" she asked, he hugged her from behind.

"I don't want to remember" he mumbled

"Last year you was in hospital" she said hugging him

"And before three years we parted from eachother" he hugged her tightly

"I thought to tell you about her, but my phone was hacked, I tried but she was taping my every step, that day I planned everything, I prepared jai and jeeth, what I didn't expected was you coming there, I wasn't kissing her priya, before I pushed her you came there, she kidnapped mom she said that she will leave mom only if I push you away from me.

I don't know how everything happened, everything slipped out of my hands after you left from my office, mom was in her captive you went away, I tried to contact you but you didn't attended anyone's call, next day you went back to India, after a day I found mom, I thought to visit you explain myself but someone made case against dad later I came to know that it was her, it went on upto six months, I didn't wanted to give cathrine any lead about your whereabouts, if I came to India that time I know it would be danger to you and even for mom dad and rohan, I didn't wanted to take my attention from them.

But I didn't trusted her, so I appointed my bodyguards around you, one day I got call that you went to therapist, I contacted her and asked everything about you she said about your condition, I got ready to come to you, I know consequences could be severe, but I didn't budged

When I was in airport I got message from her saying that she know I was in airport and she sent me a photo in which someone pointing gun towards you.

I know I couldn't come to you then, after six months dad was proved innocent, I swore that I will come to you only after destroying her because I was feeling guilty for everything happened to you to us and I was afraid of your hatred I can't see hare in your eyes for me, but I wished that you will one day forgiving me, iam sorry chanchan I wasn't intended to hurt you but in the end I did hurt you, I sorry"

"Why are you sorry Avi, iam sorry I....... I shouldn't......... I shouldn't have c......come......I...I" she kept on blabbering, he hugged her tightly, she wriggled

"Iam sorry, everything happened because of me and I blamed you" she sobbed he patted her back.

"No it's not your fault, it's just our fate so don't blame your self and dare you say something like you don't deserve me or I don't deserve you" he said she frowned at his words

"What are you looking, I know you" he said bringing her closer.

"Why you didn't said anything before"

"Because you would have blame yourself, which I don't want that but I couldn't stop myself" he explained her.

"Avi" she called him after sometime

"Hmm"

"You shouldn't have destroyed Mia's father business for her wrong deeds, you know he is no more just because of us"

"No baby he deserved it, he helped her in every wrong thing she did"

"Okay" she nodded disheartened, she didn't convinced till now but she know he will get mad at her if she say that, whatever Mia's father did was to help his daughter, how can a father deny something to his daughter she will be his princess no matter what.

"Let's go out tomorrow" he said looking at her

"Why" she asked looking at him

"We have only bad memories, on this day i want to create good memories so that you only smile whenever you remember tomorrow's date" she nodded smiling.

"But my boss won't give leave" she pouted

"Oo leave your boss he won't attend office anyway tomorrow" he played along

"How do you know" she asked acting curious

"Because he will be going out with his girlfriend" he said kissing her nose

"His girlfriend didn't agreed still"

"She will agree" she said confidently, she chuckled shaking her head.

"Can I ask you something" she asked looking at him, he nodded. She hided her face in his chest before speaking

"You...... I mean..... Nothing, iam sleepy let's go to sleep" she said getting up, he looked at her amused. He pulled her into his lap and looked at her

"Now tell me, what is it" she shook her head, he chuckled.

"What you want to ask, Mrs Gupta" he said attaching his forehead with her.

"Nothing" she shook her head looking at him.

"Let's sleep" he said carrying her to bed.

-*-

"Why you blind folded me Avi" she asked frowning.

"You will know" he said slowly walking with her. It was next day they enjoyed from morning he took her out for breakfast and then they roamed whole London, though it wasn't new city for both for them they felt good having each other's beside. After lunch they went on shopping spree, when they got in to penthouse Avinash gave her a dress and asked her wear, even she don't know when he bought that. It was beautiful of shoulder dress.

When Avinash saw that dress he knew it is for her only for her. True to his imagination when she walked out of closet his heart skipped a beat, she looked like an angel.

Priya's outfit 👆

When Avinash opened blind fold Priya gasped at the sight infront of her.

When she turned again she saw Avinash was on his knees.

"You may think it's just formality as I always say you are my wife, and it's true you are my wife but not infront of world, you know why I always called you wife because I wanted our relation pure and I wanted you in my life forever not for sometime.

I know we faced lot of troubles in our relation but in the end we are together and I want this togetherness till eternity, I want us to grow old together I want you to trouble me and trow tantrums even when we turn old, I want us like this forever.

I want the world pronounce me as your husband, Avinash Gupta husband of priyali. Not the other way around.

Will you marry me chanchan

Not now but after 2 or 3 years when you be succeeded in your career when world will know who is actually Priyali is not someone's wife or daughter but just a woman who is successful.

As I said before I want world to know me as your husband, I will support you in every step you take I will be just behind you while you walk towards your success, I won't catch when you fall but I will make sure you will never fall, you are my pride Priya and I will never let you down, I love you chanchan will you give me chance with you forever"

When he completed she saw him with blank expression, he looked more nervous looking at her expression less face.

"Chanchan" she looked at him who was looking anxious.

"What if I say no" she asked him making him scare.

"I....I will try again and again until you accept" he shuttered she chuckled at him.

"Of course I will marry you" he sighed in relief. Grinning widely he slipped rong into her finger. She heard hooting and looked at him questioningly, he smiled at her showed the I pad. She looked and found all her family members was on screen they have huge grin on their faces.

"Congratulations" sid, Rahul and Naina shouted, Priya smiled at them.

"When you guys are coming, we will have official engagement" Rajesh (Avinash's dad) asked

"Soon dad, maybe in a week or two" he said

"I asked you to take my daughter for vacation and you guys settled there, iam missing my princess you better come back soon" prathap voiced

"Don't blame me papa you said to train her when I said I will send her after 3 weeks" Avinash pointed.

"Oh yeah, but I didn't asked you to keep her for 8 months"

"Be prepared papa, now she will be mine forever" Avinash teased, prathap glared at him

"Why did you even accept his proposal princess, he annoying" prathap complained "I would have searched better son in law"

"Oh please papa, even you know that you never would have found better son in law than me, accept it you are jest jealous Priya loves me more than you"

"You wish" pratap glared, Priya shook her head, now she is used to their banter, from the time they came to London their relationship is just like best friends much to her amusement.

"Prathap you are father in law, behave like one" sheetal glared at him

"Say same to your beloved son in law"

"Just shut up" priya's grand father hissed.

"Let them enjoy, you guys are runing their date" Amar pointed, everyone congratulated them again before ending the call.

-*-

Priya took a bite of creamy pasta which was served by Avinash

"You cooked it" she asked surprised, he nodded smiling at her

"But when I was with you whole day"

"You was not, I went out for some urgent work after moving remember"

"This was your urgent work" she asked.

"Yes, but how do you know I Cooked it" Avinash asked

"I know taste of your hand made food"

-*-

"You are the best" she said settling herself in his lap after dinner.

"Priya" he called her creasing her hair

"Hmm"

"What were you asking yesterday night" she shook her head but said

"Dont be mad at me if I say this" she said he frowned

"What are you thinking in that little mind of yours" he asked narrowing his eyes, she circled her arms around his neck, dipping her head in to his neck

"You...... I mean ....... I..... I want to visit hospital once" atleast she said.

"Why"

"I just want to know if there is any hope of me getting pregnant, I don't to rise my hopes and then get disappointed" he kissed her temple before speaking.

"We will, but promise me that you won't cry or get disappointed if the result comes something negative" she nodded and looked at him before he could say anything she kissed him, he was in shock for a second or two but kissed her back, he broke the kiss and kissed her forehead.

"I don't want to loose my control love, atleast not before we are married" he said attaching his forehead with her, she looked at him with wide eyes and hit his chest.

"My blushing queen" he said pinching her cheek.

"Thank you" she said looking at him "thank you so much for everything Avi, for being patient with me for bearing my tantrums and giving upon me on us"

"You are my life baby how can I give up on you, and thank you too for loving me so much, for understanding and for accepting to be my wife" he grinned at her.

"I love you" she whispered

"I love you more" he kissed her forehead

The end

That's it guys and story of Avinash and priya is completed, I will try to upload epilogue soon.

Thank uu from Avinash and priya ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 195K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
660K 34.8K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
39.9K 2.4K 72
So this is a story of the old draft of Dear destiny. It has nothing to do with the current 'DEAR DESTINY' story. This was the previous version which...
49.2K 1.8K 58
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...