The Tulip cottage

بواسطة nandy1910

"Why don't we take a vacation ?" she asked. Without knowing the trouble they are going to face everyone is pa... المزيد

Epi No.1 - Beautiful morning
Epi No.2 - After a long time
Epi No.3- Trip Day 01
Epi No.4 - Love story part 01- Lehenga
Epi No.5 - Love story part 02
Epi No.06- Love story part 03- Help me
Epi No.07 - Love story part 04 - I ❤ her / I ❤ him
Epi No.8 - Love story part 5 - Crush
Epi No.10 - Love story part 7 - I Love you
Epi No.11 - Love story part 8- Blush
Epi No.12 - Love story part 9 - Couple Dance
Epi. No.13 - Love story part 10 - Yeah, its you
Epi No. 14 - Love story part 11 - You deserve this
Epi. No.15 - Love story part 12 - Mafia gang
Epi No.16 - Love story part 13 - Sorry
Epi No.17 - Gracia is dead
Epi No. 18 - Sassy Queen
Epi No.19 - Sara
Epi No.20 - Veera is missing
Epi No.21 - Gia - Abortion
Epi No.22 - Lizzy's curse
Epi No.23 - Ephialtes - Mickey
Epi. No.24 - Anonymous 01 revealed
Epi No. 25 - Coffin - Mickey was Killed
Epi No. 26 - Anonymous Revelation and the hidden secrets
Epi No. 27 - Angel kiss
Epi No. 28 - The End
Epilogue - Happily ever after
Update
Bonus chapter

Epi No.9 - Love story part 6 - The Kings Collections

225 26 0
بواسطة nandy1910

Nikitha's pov

I was sitting in the swing and thinking about my work for the upcoming week.

I heard Rishi's voice "Hey."

I turned my head and said "Hi, you didn't sleep?"

He said "No." Then he came and sat beside me on the swing.

"You said you have a headache , are you ok now?" He asked me with concern.

Omg, what will I say now?

"I think I am fine now." I said with a smile.

He nodded his head.

"I will be leaving for the hospital around 4.30am, " I said.

"OK, I will drop you." He said.

"No, you take a rest. I'll go with the driver." I said

He agreed.

We both sat in silence. He said "I want your suggestion."

I was confused and asked him "What kind of suggestion do you want?"

He opened his phone and said "Next month.. Star light collections will be participating in a Fashionista. This year the competition will be based on women's costumes. I have designed 3-4 lehengas. I want to know your opinion. So can you check this one."

Saying this he tried to show his phone to me but I moved back his phone to him. He was completely confused by my actions and asked me "What happened Nikitha?"

I said "You know about these things more than me. So you just decide for yourself."

I denied politely.

He was asking me again and again but I was declining. At last he lost his temper and said "Why are you acting too much Nikitha? I just asked for a favour."

"Just understand I am not in a position to do this favour for you." I said.

"Why are you saying this?" He asked me with confusion.

"Do you know about the king's collections? I asked him.

"Yeah I know." He said.

"Do you know about the person who owns the Kings collection?" I asked him

"Yeah it's Miss Zarrina right." He said.

I sighed and said "No , I own the Kings collection and 80% of the shares belong to me."

After saying this I didn't look at his face. I was playing with the hem of my dress.
I think it took a few minutes for him to register the details that I have said.

"What about Zarrina then? When did all these happen? Is this the reason you came to Jaipur? How did you buy the shares? Did you design those wedding collections? Is it because of you that the king's collections have 50 branches in 5 cities? Why didn't you tell me about this earlier? Are you angry about the last year's events? Did you purposely make friends with me? Do you want to take revenge on me?..."

He was bombarding me with questions . But the last 2 questions broke my patience.
I raised my voice a little and said " Stop it Rishi."

He stopped speaking abruptly.

"First, I didn't make friends with you purposely, it all happened just like that and I didn't plan anything. Second, yes I wanted to take revenge but that doesn't have any connection with our friendship. Third, yes I was angry about last year's events but I am not angry with you." I said.

He was just observing my face.

He sighed and said "Thank god."

I didn't expect that. He understood me.

I said "Now just listen to me. I will explain everything to you."

He nodded his head.

"Around three years before I met Zarrina. That time she was in a vulnerable state. She was about to lose her dream and she had a break up then her parents were against her.

She wants to shine as a designer so that's the reason she started the kings collection.
But at one point she couldn't handle things and investors started to give a lot of pressure to her. So she started to take drugs and morphine injections.
So using drugs she thought that she could do better designs, but she failed in everything. She was admitted to the hospital where my best friend works. Once I went there to meet my friend. That time I came to know about her. So I tried to help her.

My great grandmother is a Designer in British Court. She used to design clothes for the British kings and also for the kings of other countries and some kings used to buy the clothes which were designed by her. But my grandmother and my mother couldn't design clothes even though they tried so many times. But I had the characteristics of my great grandmother, my grandmother noticed that and she gave a book to me and that book was completely filled by the designs which were designed by her mom.

I couldn't design clothes for men but I can design female clothes. I gave my great grandmother designs to Zarrina and in return she gave me 10 % of her share. Even though she only had 50%. She improvised my great grandmother's designs but at the last minute when we were about to launch the design. The investors once again started to pressure her and she was in the state of selling all her shares. So I took the help for my dad and applied for a loan then used my properties to buy her shares. I bought the other 40% share which she had and totally I owned 50% share of the king's collections. She believed me so she sold all her shares to me. She doesn't care whether she owns the shares or not, instead she just had a determination to become a best designer. The persons who had the other 50% shares started to give problems so that time I asked help from one of my best friends. He helped me to get 15% share out of that 50%. Then I had 75%. After that we started to concentrate on the work. Once again a problem arrived from the investors. They stopped investing. We didn't know what to do at that time. After a few days of struggling we got some good investors and they even trusted Zarrina's work blindly.

I spoke to a few investors but at least one person accepted to invest. Then we launched the designs and people liked it too and we earned a good profit. I tried to return her shares to her but she denied and she wanted me to take care of the king's collections. Zarrina said ' I need a queen to own the king's collections and you're the queen.' She is always too dramatic. We became too close and after a month she came to know about my designing skills so she insisted that I design men's clothes but I refused. She kept on insisting and at last I designed an Armani suit and a few shervani in my own way as a wedding collection. The same investors had faith in me even though we didn't meet each other face to face but we spoke on the phone a few times. He invested for us to launch my wedding collection and literally we earned a huge profit from that. I didn't even expect that. With that profit I paid all my loans which I borrowed from my dad, best friend and from the bank. Then as usual you know about our progress. We opened a lot of branches. Then came the Fashionista competition. Zarrina told me to design but I wanted her to design the costume and win the competition so that she can establish more about her.

Even though she is one the best designers in India she hesitated a bit, but I assured her that she can do it. Mostly she used to design men's clothes and last year's competition theme was about couple clothes. She designed the best cloth for the men and then for the female costume she did her best. But with just 1 point we lost to your Star light collections and even we took that as sportive. I gave confidence to Zarrina that she can win next time. But during the award ceremony she was insulted badly by the Star light collections designers crew and also they insulted the King's collections. That week I was in Mexico signing a deal that related to my hospital so I couldn't come for the ceremony. When I came back to Chennai, Zarina's assistant told me everything. So that time I decided to prepare the designs by myself for Fashionista this year and I always have to be low-key . Zarrina wanted to introduce me in public but I denied and told her to take care of everything because I don't want to expose myself and I wanted her to be in the limelight because she is working hard day and night and we will share the profit money equally. I used to approve designs. Conduct interviews for new designers and approve them for the work. Except few, no one knows that I own the king's collections. Even the workers think that I am an assistant to Zarrina."

We both laughed at the last point.

Then he started to say "You're really great Nikitha. I didn't expect you to be like this. You have changed a person's life beautifully. I really appreciate you. You're one the best designers I came across. How do you balance everything in the hospital and in the king's collections?"

" Its really tough for me during the early stages but after a few months everything went well. I used to take care of the king's collections after 6pm to 10 pm and on the weekends. I used to read mails .. prepare designs during that time." I said.

"I am really sorry for what happened during last year's events. I came to know about that only after a month. I was really upset with my workers' behaviour and I fired a few of them and a few got demoted and the other few people's salary was deducted." He explained it to me.

I just nodded my head.

"I wanted to tell the truth and I think I can't hide it anymore." I said with nervousness.

Rishi asked with confusion "What is it Nikitha?"

I said " Intentionally I gave my design to your star light collections to stitch that lehenga. I have never seen you before and I wanted to grab your attention using my design and I wanted you to come to me for the pattern rights(approval) for using my design. But nothing happened according to my plan."

Rishi asked me with a shock "Do you want to insult me?"

I said with a panick "No no that's not my intention. I thought.... that....."

I stammered while telling. He took my hands and patted it, then he said "Don't worry.... just tell me everything."

He gave me an assuring smile.

"I thought you would use my lehenga idea in your design for Fashionista preparation. Zarrina's assistant gave an idea that if you win the Fashionista competition he asked Zarrina to reveal that it was designed by the kings collections but I don't want to insult star light collections in front of everyone I just wanted to reveal it only to your persons few minutes before displaying it just to make them panic that's it. These all may happen when you use my design and I just wanted to warn your employees not to insult them. I have confidence in my work and I too know you people are very well talented."

After saying this I put my head down.

I couldn't face him.

"I know I am too cold to do this but Zarrina was insulted without a reason and once again she started to use morphine injections and it took nearly 3 months for her to come out of that incident. She is too innocent for this world." I said with a worried sigh.

Rishi cupped my face and said "It's ok I can understand your state of mind. I am really sorry for everything and I will apologise to Zarrina."

I said "It's ok, you didn't do anything and you don't need to apologise for those stupids."

"Then I don't know what to do now? " He said and shrugged his shoulders.

He was still cupping my face.

"You don't need to do anything. Let's participate in the competition and the deserving one will surely get recognition and I am sorry for not telling you about this earlier." I said with a smile.

"It's ok you no need to be sorry. I can understand you need to be cold to be queen." Rishi said

I frowned a little and said "But I am not a queen."

"You can do so many things right." He said.

"I am just a doctor and a part time designer other than that I don't know anything. I am a bad dancer, cook , painter, singer etc...etc.. " Saying this I laughed and he smiled at me and the next thing he did was a pure shock to me.

He came towards me and kissed my forehead. I didn't move and it took a few seconds for me to recognize our position. Then I moved back abruptly.

He belongs to someone else , he is in love with a girl... Nikitha remembers that. I said to myself.

He muttered,"sorry."

I didn't reply to anything . He is regretting kissing me.

We sat in the swing for a few minutes without talking. Then I asked him "I came to know that you love someone and you proposed to her. Why didn't she say anything about your proposal?"

He said "That time she was not in a position to answer my proposal."

I said "ohh ok."

Nikitha don't cry .

Yeah I know.

I took a deep breath.

After that we both were silent for a few minutes. I slept in the swing unknowingly. I opened my eyes and saw Rishi was sitting in front of me. He was sitting beside me when we were talking and now opposite to me that means he is maintaining distance between us. I was too dumb to understand his mind during the early stage. I failed.

I saw Rishi opening his eyes.

He said, "Go to your room and take a rest."

I nodded and went to my room and he also did the same.
I just jumped on my bed and slept.
It's 4.30am. I came to Rishi's room and saw him sleeping like a baby. I couldn't control myself from admiring him but then reality hits. I just closed his room door and went to the hospital.
After that I didn't meet, call or message him. I immersed myself completely in the work and tried to forget him but each and every time failed miserably.

2-3 times he tried to contact me but I messaged him that I was busy. I tried all the ways to distract myself but I couldn't. I thought of telling everything to Manisha, but I don't want her to worry about me. If I say this thing to Arjun or Rahul that's all I am finished.

Arjun will directly go and talk to Rishi and Rahul will do any kind of notorious work to make me happy. I don't want this. So I just kept everything to myself and even my mom asked me about my weird behaviour. I just lied to her that I have so much work to do.

Nikitha's pov

It's been 3 week I didn't meet Rishi for once and I didn't even try to call him.
I am trying to forget the last 2 months of my life. From the day I met Rishi and to the day I know that he is in love with someone else.
I came to know that Rishi is in Germany for a business trip. He's happy but me.

I want some kind of distraction so I used to talk with my friends then the usual time.
So after three months today my dad is coming back home from his business trip. I really missed him a lot. He bought so many gifts for me and for my mom too.

We three went for dinner and after that my mom suggested we take a walk on the beach. I told my mom and dad to go alone because I don't want to be a third wheel. They need to have some time for each other. Mom really misses him. I even tried to spend time with her to compensate for his place but I couldn't. So I said I'll leave home but they were adamant so I went to the beach along with them.

We sat in the sand after a few minutes of walking. I sat in between my mom and dad. I was admiring the waves and dad called me.

"Princess.." my dad said but he doesn't sound as usual.

"Mmm.." I didn't say anything because I was watching the waves...

"We have to tell you something." This time mom said.

I can tell something is bothering them. That time I saw the ice cream vehicle. I asked my dad's permission to get an ice cream. Mostly he won't allow me but now I didn't expect this from him. He allowed me to get an ice cream.

I bought ice cream only for myself because mom and dad said they don't want it.
I was happily eating my chocolate ice cream.

"I wanted you to meet someone this Sunday." My dad said.

"Who's that dad?" I asked him absent-mindedly because I was enjoying the ice cream.

"We wanted you to get married to him." My mom blurted out.

The ice cream in my hand fell down without my knowledge. I didn't expect this. I know these things will come but not now. I am not in a state of getting married. I was completely broken. I need some time to recover from that.
I was flooded with my own thoughts. We all went to our car. Dad started to drive. I was sitting silently.

Dad said "Nikie, just meet him. He's a nice guy and I spoke with his parents. They also seem to be good."

Mom said "You asked for 6 months time but we gave you 10 months to think."

I didn't say anything.

Dad said " Don't worry princess. We will not force you but we just wanted you to meet him. You know what, your mom is the first person to agree with this. She likes that family very much."

I just looked at my mom and she nodded her head with a smile.
I know my mom will always select the best one for me. I don't know what to do now.

"Can you tell me about him?" I asked them.

Dad said with a smile "No my dear I won't make that mistake again. "

"What mistake dad ?" I asked him innocently because I know what he is talking about.

"Last time you made that boy run away for life. But this time we won't let that happen." Mom said and gave a look,

'Don't-try-to-act-smart' look.

10 months ago my dad asked me to meet a boy. For the marriage proposal. At that time I was not interested in marriage and my parents were constantly insisting that I should meet him. I wanted to enjoy my Bachelorette life for at least a few months. Dad gave that boy's number with his photos and details and I just forwarded it to Rahul and Arjun. They know about my mindset. So they agreed to help me with this. I don't know what they both do. That boy didn't even show up to the restaurant to meet me. Mom and dad were a little bit upset with that incident so they gave time for me. Then I was enjoying my life happily.

I was flooded with the old memories and my mom shook my shoulders.

"Nikie... will you meet him or not?" Mom asked me.

"Mom... that....." I couldn't answer her.

My mind was completely filled with Rishi. As soon as I heard the word wedding Rishi is the first person who came into my mind.

"Do you love someone?" Dad and mom asked in Unison.

Did they know about Rishi?

No no no... they don't.

Then be calm and answer them Nikitha.

"NO" I said with a plain voice.

"If you love anyone just say. We will arrange the wedding with the person you love." Mom said.

Dad nodded his head.

No, mom and dad you can't do that because the person I love is in love with some other girl.

"No mom.." I said once again but my voice turned hoarse.

I may break down anytime. Tears started to well up in my eyes..

"I will meet that person," I said.

That time we reached home. I just said good night in a hurry and went to my room.

I closed my room door and sat on the floor crying. After an hour I made up my mind and accepted the reality.

I am going to meet that person on Sunday.

Are you sure?
What don't you call Rishi and tell him?

No need.

Just tell, we can try for one last time.

No I can't.

Please try this for yourself. I don't want you to regret it in future.

Ok I will call him.

I took my phone and dialled his number but he didn't answer my call.
I sighed and kept my phone aside after a few minutes he called me.

"Hello". He said.

His voice... I missed him so much. I can't help myself from crying but I controlled myself.

"Hi" I said and tried to sound normal.

"How are you a chatterbox? You didn't call me for so many weeks." He said.

"I am good, what about you? I was a little busy with work." I lied in the last part.

"I am fine. Is there anything important you called me at this hour?" He asked me.

How am I going to tell him?

Just tell quickly.

"Are you free now? I just wanted to tell you something." I said.

"Yeah I am free you can tell me, what is it?" He asked me.

"I am goingtogetmarried." I said quickly.

"Excuse me.. you going. I didn't hear after that." He said.

I sighed and said "I am going to get married soon." This time I gave stress to each and every word.

He was silent and he didn't say anything. I checked whether he is in the line or not, but he's on the call. Then, why is he not speaking?

"Hello, Rishi, are you there?" I asked him.

"Hey yeah I am on the line. Congratulations chatterbox. Who is that lucky fellow?" He sounded happy.

He is happy knowing that I am getting married. God...

"Tell me chatterbox. Who is he? How did you meet him? When you both are getting married?" He asked me enthusiastically.

Tears fell down from my eyes. I wiped my face and said, "I don't know who he is, this weekend I am going to meet him." I said and tried to sound happy but I couldn't.

"Ohh it's an arranged marriage ok ok... all the best chatterbox. Call me after meeting him. I need to go now so bye take care." He said.

I just said "bye"

He is wishing me. He is happy that I am getting married.

"Dad can't you arrange this meeting in the evening?" I asked in frustration.

Today is Sunday... the day I get enough sleep to recharge myself. But now I am getting ready for a person , I didn't even know his name..I am doing all this just only for my parents happiness.

Dad said "He has tomorrow morning's 3.00 am flight. It takes around 1month for him to come back to India. He is signing a business deal. That's the reason."

Why can't he come and meet me next month? What is he thinking of himself? He will fix a date according to his convenience and I have to dance according to his tunes haa? Let him come, I will show who I am and I will make him cry for sure.

He will beg me to leave him.

Ooooo calm down Nikitha calm down. Don't get angry, first get ready.

My mom chose my clothes and the accessories and she helped me to get ready.

Dad and mom said they will drop me at the restaurant.After that they will be meeting that boy's parents.

They said we both should talk at the restaurant and they will be speaking to that boy's parents about our wedding. I was like ' I didn't even accept this, before that you people are creating too much commotion.' God help me.

I thought of informing about this meeting to Rahul and Arjun.

Usually I won't involve Sanjeev in this because already he had lots of problems. He wanted to take over his dad's business but his dad wanted him to prove himself. So Sanjeev was working hard day and night. We barely meet and he calls me whenever he is free. So that's the reason I called Rahul and Arjun to help me. They both have good communication and they go well with each other easily, so that's the reason I call them ,to handle these kinds of problems. Last time they did very well. But this time Arjun and Manisha went to Tokyo for a medical conference because they work in the same hospital. My stupid Ceo is enjoying his weekend in Madagascar. He hardly takes vacation so I just wanted him to enjoy it.

So today I have to handle everything by myself. I was dropped into a hotel which is located near the beach.

Dad said "All the best princess."

I glared at him.

He chuckled. I asked him "At least give his number now or else how can I find him?

Mom said "That boy said he will text you."

I said "This is not fair mom."

Dad said "Don't worry. You just go and settle in a place, he will come."

Does he know about me?

"He knew me." I asked in a question tone.

Dad said "Yeah."

I asked him"How?"

Mom said in an irritated tone "Ask all your questions to your future hubby and now leave us for God sake. We need to talk to your future in-laws."

I was like, what?

I said "Mom....."

But she didn't budge.

I shook my head and went inside the restaurant.

A waiter came towards me and asked "Good Morning mam, are you Miss Nikitha?".

How come he knows my name?

Something is fishy Nikitha.

Yes you're right.

Let's find out.

Ok.

I nodded my head to the waiter and he took me to a seat near the glass window.
I could really say the view was amazing from the place where I was sitting.

The waiter left me there and said "Sir will come in a few minutes mam."

I just nodded my head.

Why can't he come and receive me in person? Senseless fellow. Let him come, I'll see. What does he think of himself, as a lord Haan?

I was fuming in anger. As I was busy roasting the person who I didn't even meet. That time someone snapped a finger near my face. I turned to look at that person.

RISHI

How is he here?What's happening? Dad wants me to marry Rishi.

Really......

Rishi spoke " Hey, chatterbox, what day dreaming Haan?

I smiled sheepishly and said "No no I was just thinking."

He smiled and sat in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" We both asked at the same time.

That means he doesn't come here to meet me.

He smiled and shook his head. "I came here to meet a special person, " He said.

Then he asked me "So you?"

"I came here to meet my groom-to-be." I said and put my head down.

"Hey, are you blushing?" He said.

How can he think that I am blushing? God. I am hell irritated here and he says that, I am blushing. Can't he sense my reactions.... I am an idiot to love a person like you Rishi.
Now I started to curse Rishi...

Nikitha stop your doing too much right now. You're cursing the person, whom you loved deeply.

He's a dumb to understand my love.

You're dumb to express your love.

Ok fine, I'm dumb...

I asked him "Who is that special person?"

He said "Actually Nikitha, I have planned to propose to my girl today. She will be arriving in a few minutes."

I felt a sharp pain in my heart. He is proposing to his girl and I am here to meet my future groom.

God, why are you doing this to me? That too today. I prepared my mind so much for this meeting and you brought Rishi here and testing me.

I smiled and said "all the best."

That's all I could say. I don't have the courage to talk to him.

He said thanks and asked me "Where's your groom?"

I said, "He will be coming in a few minutes."

Rishi said "Call me after your meeting. I have to introduce my girlfriend to you. I think this time she will surely say 'Yes'."

I smiled and nodded my head.

He is happy and eager to propose to his girl.

Nikitha you have your last chance just tell him.

No way, he is here to propose to his girl.

Just last time please.

No no no

Please stop or else I will cry in front of him.

Ok I am sorry.

Rishi stood up from the seat and I received a message. I opened my phone to see it.

" Hi Nikitha, I am your groom-to-be. I am really sorry for making you wait. But I promise I will be there in 15 minutes. Until then just relax yourself."

This is the text I received. So this number belongs to that useless creature. Let him come. Rishi snatched my phone from me and read the text.

"Ohh... text from your future hubby Haan... enjoy. You didn't save his number . Wait, let me do it."

He gave back my phone to me and I saw that useless creature number was saved as "Sweet Hubby"

I just looked at Rishi without a word.

He was looking through his phone and said " I think my girl came so I need to leave bye."

Saying this he just left without waiting for my reply. Once again I looked at my phone's screen and the name which was saved.

I said to myself ' I wanted to save your number like this Rishi. But today you're saving someone's number in my phone.'

I felt my vision blur. Then only I came to know that I am crying. Quickly I wiped my tears before the people around me could notice it.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

45.6K 1.6K 54
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...
209K 13.4K 66
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
77.5K 4.8K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
Rajputana بواسطة Manika

التاريخية

197K 7.9K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...