A Bright Star To Calm The Sto...

By Stellarstar15

So this is a story I came up with on my own and at the same time not really. It's kinda like the Skypiea arc... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 18

46 1 0
By Stellarstar15

Previously on One Piece..

"So Mae, wanna try this again? And join my crew?"

"Luffy..It's going to be ok. I'll see you again maybe someday.."

"It's a treasure called friendship.."

"Friendship.."

____________________________________

"Mae's Change of Heart! On the Front Lines of the Burning Love Rescue!"

The ship was at full spread and charge, it kept its altitude and continued to head up, thunder clouds still bursted from atop of the ship's chimney. Meanwhile, Nami was getting ready to attack, Eneru was preparing as well. "If you don't want to stay on this ship, then I'll have to say death shall await you." Nami still glares.. 'I might not be able to beat him..but I have to get off this ship, it doesn't matter if Mae will follow or not, I can't force her and I will have no regrets.' Eneru chuckled "I know what you're thinking, you're not leaving this arc safely and you won't be leaving with Mae. That is unless, you are depending on the two rats who just snuck on board." Nami gasped at hearing those words..Mae did as well, Mae began to think.. 'Two people snuck on board..? But how?'

Below the ship, Usopp and Sanji were almost to the lower ship's deck "SANJI, IF WE GO ANY HIGHER WE WON'T BE ABLE TO GET DOWN! NOT TO MENTION GOD AND GODDESS ARE ON BOARD?! You don't want to get near that Goddess especially because you'll just be killed by her loverrrr-" Sanji rolled his eyes "Usopp, I already made up my mind and we're almost there, so quit your whining!" Usopp shouted back at Sanji "Sanji, you don't know if there's possibly hundreds of men on board! Look at the size of the ship! If God and Goddess are up there, I really don't wish to die.." Sanji paused for a moment "Usopp, come on, you were prepared for this! Especially with all the cool equipment you have. If that bad guy has Mantra, he can predict our moves..no point in trying to be sneaky. I bet my favorite carving knife that the two know were here." Sanji helped Usopp up after finally reaching to the lower side of the ship. "Wait, what will we do?!"

"We'll split up and head for the main deck, I have to go rescue Mae and Nami." Usopp's jaw dropped as he screamed "SPLIT UP?! ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY CAN BE UP ON THE DECK WAITING TO KILL US!" Sanji sighed "Usopp, you just don't understand how important this really is. If we don't split up, we'll both die...And I won't die without seeing Mae's beautiful eyes and her gentle smile."

Usopp suddenly realized.. "Wait a minute..you're not going to..to save Nami..and Mae." Sanji would place both hands on Usopp's shoulders. "I will gladly sacrifice your life for Nami and Mae." Usopp couldn't believe what he just heard and responded a bit harshly "You jerk! HOW DARE Y-"

Sanji began to run off "Eneru! You will pay for what you have done to Nami, and let Mae go!" Usopp reached out and chased him "SANJI IM NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU!" Back with the main deck, Eneru laughed walking toward Nami. "They believe they can rescue you? What fools." As Nami began to wonder who got on board, Eneru took the opportunity to strike at Nami but she quickly dodged it just in the nick of time. "I'm not obligated to wait for them.." Nami began to think of what to do..

Inside the ship was many engines and gears, Sanji began running down the halls of the many machines inside the ship. "The ship is automated..guess there is no minions on the ship." Usopp in the maze of machines kept looking 'There's no minions?! The ship is automated?! But wait..If Nami is on the main deck, that means..ohh I feel so sick being up this high..' Meanwhile down in the ruins, Robin was using her devil fruit to carry her fallen comrades "The sky keeps getting darker..Eneru will destroy Skypiea.." The shandorian people had to go, they began to make a run. 'Wyper let it go..' The Sky people still flee..Conis was in worry..and Mae..her heart is breaking.

Flashback..

"Did you all come from the blue sea?"

"Well if that's what you call it!"

End of flashback..

Down in the upper yard, Aisa weeps from Pierre protecting her.. "Horsey bird..I'm so sorry.." Aisa suddenly heard muffled screaming..Luffy! "Luffy? Luffy! Where are you!" Aisa turned to see Luffy's head stuck in the ground, they'd help Luffy out of the ground, Luffy then lifted the ball, moving it a bit away "We need to get back to that beanstalk!" Aisa nodded in agreement.

"Nice try you jerk! It takes more than that to beat me! And I know where to find you!"

Nami kept dodging Eneru's attack but was getting tired "Congrats young lady, what clever toys you have down from the Blue Sea.." Eneru shot another lightning blast as Nami reflected it up toward the sky "THUNDER BALL!" Eneru walked over toward Nami again.. "Making a path for the lightning, I'm very impressed. You must be acquainted with weather, but I have no more time for games. BEGONE!" He'd shoot another lightning blast 'I-I can't dodge this one' Nami embraced for impact when suddenly.. "Why don't you begone! Exploding Star!" Usopp shot a small pellet from a slingshot at Eneru, Mae would stand in the way but Eneru held out his hand and the pellet exploded on his hand. Eneru, unfazed, glared over at Usopp.

"O-Oops..I'm sorry." Nami was surprised..it's..its.. "Usopp?!" Eneru turned to look at him fully. "I remember you, you were on that ship." Usopp quickly looked around "W-Wait where's Sanji?! Why isn't he here on the deck?!" Nami was even more surprised and Mae quickly looked at Usopp, both Nami and Mae shouted at the same time "SANJI?! HE'S HERE TOO?!" Usopp gulped.. "AH! MAE AGAIN!" He'd quickly run inside.. 'No..you can't run, BE A MAN!' He'd open the door and prepared to fire "Bring it on God!" Eneru shot lightning but Usopp quickly jumped out of the way "Nami please save me.." Nami would slap Usopp across the head "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAVE ME YOU SPINELESS CHICKEN!"

"Well Nami, how do I exactly do that? We are fighting God and Goddess after all.."

"Oh yeah, but I think Mae be on our side now.."

They'd laugh.

But lightning almost struck them as they jumped out the way again! "So you're seriously sure she's in our side? And about the hat.." Nami turned to look down at the straw hat tied to her belt "Yes, I'm sure I somehow brought something out of her..and Eneru threw Luffy overboard.." Nami quickly dodged another lightning strike "Usopp, the waver!" She'd point to it "WE CANT JUMP FROM THIS HIGH!" Nami shook her head "Yes we can Usopp! There's a patch of island clouds down below!" Usopp nodded, quickly avoiding another bolt of lightning by doing a flip! "I shall make a diversion! Usopp Spell! A splinter goes deep into your nails!" Nami and Mae shuddered by the sound of that "NAMI COVER YOUR EARS!" Eneru smacked down Usopp as Nami quickly began to rev up the waver, but Usopp was suddenly struck by lightning "U-Usopp!" Eneru grinned, approaching Nami again but she sped up the waver reaching out her hand "It's far too late for you to escape now." He'd began to prepare for a big attack, but suddenly Sanji came, kicking Usopp toward Nami, the waver at full speed "Get going you guys." Mae quickly realizing it's Sanji quickly ran toward him "S-Sanji no!" Sanji hearing Mae..he'd smile "And..her beautiful voice."

"El..THOR!" A giant blast of lightning was shot, to Mae..everything was in slow motion but suddenly back in normal speed..Eneru turned away laughing "So they jumped..do they not understand the range of my powers?" But what's this..? Sanji is..still standing! "Hey God..I want to say something.." Sanji put the cigarette into his mouth, exhaling some smoke..

"Thanks..I needed a light.."

Eneru simply looked at Sanji "And your point?"
Sanji simply responded.. "Get ready to cry, you bastard."

Mae nodded no..as tears formed in her eyes.. "S-Sanji..you..came to save me?" Sanji turned to Mae with a smile..one smile she can never forget.

"Mae, I'm very glad to see you and hear..your angelic voice...I love you."

Sanji began to fall to the ground but Mae quickly caught him in her arms..Eneru looked down in surprise seeing Mae caught him instead of letting him fall.. "S-Sanji?! SANJI! NO! PLEASE..WAKE UP! SANJI PLEASE.." She'd shake Sanji to try and wake him..but no response.. She'd scream out.. "SANJI." She'd hold Sanji closer as her tears fell on Sanji..a couple tears fell onto the corner of his eye, a small streak of tears fell from the side of his face.

Eneru..was ENRAGED.

"YOU DARE-" A sudden rumble..he'd look up and suddenly noticed the clouds had stopped! He'd remember.. "Get ready to cry.."
"The Ark! ..Damn you. HOW DARE YOU? YOU DID SOMETHING BELOW THE DECK..WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY ARK?!" He'd began stomping towards the unconscious Sanji..but Mae prepared to fire her devil fruit powers.. "Get...away from him."

"..Mae? You're..

PROTECTING HIM?!"

___________________________________

On the next One Piece..

"We need to get to the ship before it's too late!"

"Is Skypiea..really doomed?"

"Eneru..it's over."

"Is that so? Well..I didn't wish to resort to this.."
___________________________________

"Capriccio for Despair and Eneru's Rage! The Impending Doom of Sky Island!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 711 20
After the long drawn out fight with Kaido, the captain of the beast pirates and one of the emperors of the sea, Luffy and Zoro wake up from their lon...
66.6K 1.8K 35
Completed East Blue Arc Various!One piece x Modern!OC One piece and images don't belong to me Maxine and other characters belong to me This will stuc...
7.5K 361 19
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...
14.3K 288 16
One Piece fanfiction. Mainly Trafalgar Law and my OC. I DO NOT OWN ONE PIECE.