Haikyuu x Male Reader Boyfrie...

By mtndewcollectors

boyfriend scenarios with the haikyuu boys and a male reader. theres not many of these so i made one :) charac... More

meeting them again/becoming friend♡
being friends with them includes♡
they realise they like you♡
confessions♡
how they comfort you after a bad day♡
your best friend♡
nicknames/contact names♡
when you met their team♡
do you play volleyball/your hobby♡
who youd be in a poly relationship with ♡
iwaizumi catch up ♡
Bokuto × Reader (Soulmate Au)
them as convos my friends had w/ me ♡
them as songs in my playlist
the pets you guys would own ♡
saying their names in google voice to text ♡
t/b/s ♡
favorite place to hangout ♡

how you met♡

8.3K 84 24
By mtndewcollectors

TSUKISHIMA🌙:

~your pov~

you were just walking down the halls tired as usual ignoring the whispers. you see a certain someone spread rumors about you beating them up when, you never did. so everyone thinks you're some sort of delinquent. it was going good until, you bumped into someone.

looking up it was one of the volleyball kids. you could hear everyone whispering about whether you were going to fight him or not. you really did hate the attention.

"sorry"

"mhm" and then he walked away.

you were suprised it wasnt anything more but you were glad it wasnt.

YAMAGUCHI🌱:

~your pov~

you dont know why your uncle wanted you to come to the gym. yea, takeda sensei was your uncle. the coach said something about you being able to bring a new perspective or whatever, you really just wanted to sleep. walking to the gym doors a volleyball had rolled to your feet and a green haired boy with freckles picked it up before looking at you.

"uh.. hi"

"hey.. is takeda here?"

"uuuh.. yea"

"cool"

you walked past him and later learned his name was yamaguchi when you had to practice receiving his serves.

NISHINOYA⚡:

~your pov~

you just wanted a popsicle. so tell me why you had a short, second year libero begging you to have the last one. you recognized him from people at school talking about him.

"uh.. if i give it to you will you get up?"

"YES!" he immediately jumped up and beamed at you.

"you have a cute smile.. here." you handed it to the flustered bean and walked off to get a drink.

KENMA🧶:

~your pov~

you were currently working the cash register for a part time job at your parents bakery. most of the people that came in were old people but occasionally there were some random office workers who were getting a bunch of hand pies. the bell above the door rung and in walked 4 boys.

"hello" a tall pretty boy with black hair walked in along with a grey haired guy who was slightly shorter, a guy named oikawa, he was a regular and loved the milk bread your mom made, and a small cat looking guy who was on a psp.

"Y/N-CHAN!! YOU HAVE MILK BREAD RIGHT?!"

"yes oikawa-san, who are your friends and what would they like?"

"im sugawara and could i have a uuuh, chocolate muffin?"

"of course and you?"

"im akaashi, and do you guys have daifuku?"

"mhm"

"what about you kenma-chan??"

"apple pie."

"ill have it right up, i can ring you guys up over here"

you ended up giving them their desserts and learned they were all apart of a "pretty setter" squad. although you thought kenma was the prettiest. you even got added to a groupchat with them thanks to oikawa.

KUROO🧪:

~your pov~

your good friend bokuto wanted you to come watch his practice match with nekoma. currently you were standing with bokuto waiting for the other team to show up.

"oya"

"oya oya"

"oya oya oya" looking up at the new voice it was some rooster head looking guy with a small cat looking guy.

"KUROO! meet y/n!!"

"hello there y/n, I'm kuroo tetsuro"

"hello" you pretty much waved and walked off from being bored.

BOKUTO🦉:

~ your pov ~

you were outside of the gym with your friend filming tik toks, currently to the "go bad bitch go bad bitch go" trend with her and all of a sudden the volleyball guys walked out but before you guys could stop one of them joined in. it was bokuto.

"sorry about him hes-"

"OH NO HES FINE THAT WAS AMAZING!!" your friend was way to excited.

"im yua and this is y/n, hes kind of shy around new people so dont mind if he runs off" you just smiled and waved.

"IM BOKUTO ITS NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS!!"

"im akaashi, again sorry but we have to go home, have a nice day!" you waved and they walked off.

AKAASHI✨:

~your pov~

you were at the local park drawing in your sketch book. it was nice out and you were just staying in your own little world not even noticing who you were drawing. or the person who sat next to you.

"WOW YOU DREW AGAASHEE!!" you flinched heavily and almost fell off the bench.

"uh who?"

"my friend agaashi!! KAASHIII COME HERE!!!" when you looked up it was the guy you were drawing.

"bokuto-san why are you harassing him.."

"look at what he drew!!"

"you cant just-"

"no its okay.. um here.. you can have it"

akaashi stared at it for a little before asking you to sign it. and when you did you put your number on the back with the words 'youre really pretty we should be friends :)' and then left.

OIKAWA🍞:

~your pov~

currently you were with your friend yua, she was simping hardcore for some oikawa guy. she baked him cookies, with your help, and wanted to give them to him. do now you were outside the gym with her.

"OIKAWA-SAN I MADE THESE FOR YOU"

"thank you so much! these are delicious did you make these yourself?"

"not exactly my friend helped me baked them"

"oh and where is she?"

"mm im right here dumbass"

"oh i didnt expect guys to be into me to"

"im not into you. just wanted to help her"

"oh well these are really good!" he smiled and you walked away and left your friend to talk to him.

TENDŌ❣️:

~your pov~

you were walking around the park. you know the usual, little kids being scared of you because of your height and peircings. not to mention your resting bitch face. you also got alot of weird looks but you were caught off guard when you saw someone laying in the grass. you walked up to him and popped into his vision.

"you good?"

"not really"

"same tho" you proceeded to lay next to him and you guys talked about everything bothering you guys until it was dark out. you guys exchanged numbers and went home.

ATSUMU 🐝:

~your pov~

you were just trying to hide from everyone by eating lunch behind the school. you were bullied quite alot and this was your only hiding place. currently you were holding a tissue to your nose. someone had gotten a solid punch in your last fight. you were scary to everyone so they just made you an outcast.

you didnt think much of anything until you heard voices coming towards you. panicking you grabbed your stuff and stood up only to have someone run into you knocking you down.

"oh sorry i didn't see you" you rolled your eyes at the yellow haired guy who sat next to you and started eating his lunch.

"yea excuse my brother hes a dumbass" you were trying to process what happened when the two others also sat down.

"oh you're that one kid who got into that fight today, i got it on video" raising a brow at the tired looking one he proceeded to show you.

"oh.."

"yea that was really cool!" the yellow haired guy smiled at you.

"um thanks.. what exactly are your guys' names?"

"suna."

"osamu"

"ATSUMU!"

"im y/n"

you guys ate lunch and suprisingly they wanted to be your friends. you got along with atsumu easy. well he just talked but they agreed to meet with you at lunch the next day.

OSAMU🍙:

~your pov~

you were trying out a new onigiri place and ended up sitting at the counter next to some guy. it ended up being someone frome school. well you didnt know that until he said something to you.

"dont we go to school together?"

"hmm oh yea, osamu right?"

"you know me?"

"yea the girls talk about you alot"

"oh"

you guys ate food and talked until you guys eventually had to part ways.

SUNA🦊:

~your pov~

you were heading to a new skate park because the one you usually go to was closed late at night. you just wanted to skate around and you were doing just that until you ended up crashing into someone. it wasnt bad but enough to knock both of you down.

"shit you okay dude?" the most tired looking guy snapped his head to you.

"yea im good, what about you?"

"im good"

"nice"

and you guys went on with your life.

SAKUSA💛:

~your pov~

you were with atsumu at a professional volleyball game when he pulled you to a random store. he went to go look at merch and you went to the keychains.

"excuse me could you move.." looking at who it was, it was some guy in a mask.

"oh uh-"

"Y/N-KUN! OMI-KUN! HEY!!" you and the stranger both rolled your eyes and sighed.

"atsumu calm down"

"sorry but its my two best friends in the same place. i didnt know you guys knew eachother"

"i was just asking him to move.."

atsumu ended up introducing you guys and sakusa left before atsumu could drag him somewhere with you. you didnt feel a certain way though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 20.3K 64
Hello there!! So I know there are many of these but I love this anime so imma do scenarios with them. There are some one shots in here as well. Check...
10K 95 26
Hi there..... I'm just being dumb again, but I wanted to make a book about the cute things I think the Haikyuu boys would do. It'll mostly be headcan...
42.6K 508 25
Haikyuu Characters x Reader One Shots. Each story will have randomly generated characters and Romance Tropes/Soulmate AUs as the theme. Hope you enjo...
40.8K 296 20
Just some oneshot chapters, some might be series, the ones i find inspiration for. Feel free to suggest scenarios, I'll be happy to write them!