š§š¢š š”š­šŸššš„š„ {š€ š“š°š¢...

By natlajacqui

{PREVIOUS EDITION} š‘¾š’‰š’‚š’• š’Šš’‡ š’•š’‰š’†š’“š’† š’˜š’‚š’” š’‚ š‘©š’“š’Šš’•š’Šš’”š’‰ š‘Ŗš’š’—š’†š’ š’Šš’ š‘»š’˜š’Šš’š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•? ~ Vio... More

Copyright
Meet The British Coven {The Khotlers}
Epigraph
1. FLAME HAIR
2. THE BLOUSE
3. CONFLICT
4. SECOND CHANCES
5. MEET THE LEADERS
6. INTRODUCTIONS
7. EPPING FOREST
8. NEW HOME
9. TROUBLEMAKER
10. GABRIEL
11. JOSEPH
12. SIMON
13. HELENA
āš ļø WARNING āš ļø
14. ALANA
15. RHONA
16. SAD MEMORIES
17. THE INVITE
18. DRESS SHOPPING
19. THE WEDDING
20. THE RECEPTION
21. WOLF PACK
22. AYLA?
23. FORKS HIGH SCHOOL
24. RECOVERY
EPILOGUE: A NEW BEGINNING
ššš®š«šØš«šš {š¬šžšŖš®šžš„ š­šØ š§š¢š š”š­šŸššš„š„}
Revised and Expanded

PREFACE

218 5 2
By natlajacqui

THROUGHOUT MY ENTIRE LIFE, I had a sense of being unique. However, I never imagined that it was all untrue or a mere illusion. 

As I stood there, the ferocious creatures bared their teeth and advanced towards me with a menacing gait.  

Realising that the life I had lived, the people I had known, and the world I had believed in were all false, I began to question my very existence. The pain of this realisation was excruciating. 

The beasts continued to growl and drool as they closed in on me, ready to attack and end my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 8K 42
It's been a few months since the Volturi incident, and life was finally returning to normal. Mavis is navigating through the ups and downs of regular...
25.1K 740 17
š’¾'š“‹š‘’ š’·š‘’š‘’š“ƒ š’·š“‡š‘œš“€š‘’, š’·š‘’š‘’š“ƒ š’·š“Šš“ˆš“‰, š’·š‘’š‘’š“ƒ š“ˆš“ƒš’¶š“‡š‘’š’¹ š“ˆš‘œ š“š‘œš“‹š‘’ š“š‘œš“ˆš“‰ š’¶š“ƒš’¹ š“Šš“ƒš’¹š‘’š“‡š“…š“‡š‘’š“…š’¶š“‡š‘’š’¹, š’·š’¶š’·š“Ž ...
3M 78.2K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
128K 6.1K 31
"šˆ'šÆšž ššš„š«šžšš² ššžššš„š­ š°š¢š­š” š­š”šž š š«š¢šžšŸ. šˆ š°š¢š„š„ š§šžšÆšžš« šššœšœšžš©š­ š¢š­, š›š®š­ š¢š­'š¬ š®š§šŸššš¢š« š”šØš° š²šØš®'š«šž...