A Mischievous Gutsy Girl.

By Ishi_Ishu

Note : *This is not a love story.* This story is a long story having many stories hidden in it which are inte... More

Author's Note.
*ATTENTION*
Chapter. 1 'Hi I'm Nish!'
Chapter 2. "HELLO!"
Chapter 3. 'Look at me! I'm your youngest sister!'
Chapter 4. 'Hi........Dad!'
Chapter 5. 'The Emergency Meeting!'
Chapter 6. "Friends?!"
Chapter 7. Skimble Skamble Blunder!šŸ™„
Chapter 8. Party?!
Chapter 9. Cold Shoulders.
Chapter 10. 'They Hardly Talk.'
Chapter 11. 'Miss Chhabra and family!'
Chapter 12. Shouts and Giggles.
Chapter 13. 'School or College?!'
Chapter 14. 'Introduction and Mitesh Sir!'
Chapter 15. 'Nishi Khurrana, is also a bully?!'
Chapter 16. 'Vardhan Sir!'
Chapter 17. 'Life Lesson.'
Chapter 18. 'Lover or Criminal?!'
Chapter 19. 'Little Love Secrets.'
Chapter 20. 'A Challenge or A Mission?'
Chapter 21. Revealing of a Hidden Criminal!
Chapter 22. 'Emergency?!'
Chapter 23. 'His old wound.'
Chapter 25. 'Sorry Champ!'
Chapter 26. 'Hit Song!'
Chapter 27. 'The Talk!'
Chapter 28. 'Trap and Catch.'
Chapter 29. 'Cute Apology Letter!'
Chapter 30. 'Celebrating Old Bonds!'
Chapter 31. 'THAAP!'
Chapter 32. 'The Letter.'
Chapter 33. 'Quiet Days.'
Chapter 34. 'The Ride of Guilty Rollercoaster.'
Chapter 35. 'Waiting. . .'
Chapter 36. 'The Tiring Night!'
Chapter 37. 'The Shocking Train!'
Chapter 38. 'Vihaan and Manav's Cheating!'
Chapter 39. 'The Web of Lies.'
Chapter 40. 'The Unknown Watch and The Red Lines of Oscilloscope.'
Chapter 41. 'His Confession.'
Chapter 42. "How do you know her?"
Chapter 43. 'The Elders' Hidden Conspiracy.'
Chapter 44. 'The Chaos of Little Lies.'
Chapter 45. 'Home . . .an unearthly feeling.'
Chapter 46. 'Dicussing The Odds On A Queer Evening.'
Chapter 47. 'Giggles Of A Mushy Talk.'
Chapter 48. 'The Mother's Mistake.'
Chapter 49. 'A Little Interrogation and The Slip Of Tongue.'
Chapter 50. 'A Little Get Together.'
Chapter 51. 'The Dumb Charades and The Talking Eyes.'
Chap 52. 'The Secret Of The World Tour.'
Chapter 53. 'The Damage of Lies.'
Chapter 54. 'Plans.'
Chapter 55. Unknown cell*
Chapter 56. 'Because Love Is Never Enough...'
Chapter 57. 'One Blabbering Evening.'
Chapter 58. 'The Attack of Masked Men.'
Chapter 59. 'He will be fine!'
Chapter 60. 'A Long Night . . .'
Chapter 61. 'Professionals' Party?!'
Chapter 62. 'The Ice Cream Man!'
Chaoter 63. 'The Cat Fight and The Cat Coffee.'
Chapter 64. 'Drinking Habits and The Soft Gaze.'
Chapter 65. 'Back to School.'
Chapter 66. 'The Moment He Hates The Most.'
Chapter 67. 'Little-Big Plans.'
Chapter 68. 'The Mystery of Staring Eyes.'
Chapter 69. 'The Secret Talk in the Study Room.'
Chapter 70. 'The Dawn Before The Fall.'
Chapter 71. 'Little Talks.'
Chapter 72. 'The Voices In Her Head.'
Chapter 73. 'The Meet and The Inner Battles.'
Chapter 74. 'The Chit-Chat During The Inner Shakiness.'
Chapter 75. 'The Dark Reality.'
Chapter 76. 'The Whirlpool of Emotions.'
Chapter 77. 'Flirty-Angry-Running Hearts.'
Chapter 78. 'Acidity, Attitude and Agony.'
Chapter 79. 'Angry Hearts.'
Chapter 80. 'The Woman With Dark and Thundering Cloudy Cheeks.'
Chapter 81. 'Get-Together Goes Wrong.'

Chapter 24. 'Popcorn Show in the Canteen!'

368 24 8
By Ishi_Ishu

Author :

Continuing from where we left.
Do Not Forget To Comment, Please.

Thank you!
Happy Reading!
:)

• • •

In the College 🏫 :

"ओये! स्पोर्ट्स period कौनसा है?" She asks Chaitanya from far, making all heads turn to him. He curses her in his mind for throwing all the attention over him.

[ Translation : "Oye! Which one is the sports period?" ]

"3rd and 4th! Remember? We are still looking for a computer teacher?" Chaitanya says making her nod.

"You come with me!" Arika drags Nishi with the remaining girls following them to the B section.

"Who is this kid? Vardhan Sir is talking to her like a human." Amol asks a student looking at her retreating figure who says, "She is Nishi Khurrana, Vihaan Khurrana's sister."

* * *

"What do you think you were doing there sitting on the ground?" Arika asks her once they reach to Arika's class.

"बिस्किट खा रही थी। अब इसमें कौनसा गुनाह कर दिया मैंने?" Nishi answers pouting like a kid on a bench as if a kid is upset with her mother for scolding her for no reason.

[ Translation : "I was eating biscuits. Now what crime have I committed in this?" ]

"Ughhhh! कोई समझाओ इसे यार!" Arika says getting irritated.

[ Translation : "Ughhhh! Somebody explain it to her man!" ]

Garima sighs but suddenly the environment changes as Akriti speaks up stuttering, "A. . . wo. . . .Nishi. . . .I'm. . . . I'm . .I'm sorry for my. . . .my misbehavior earlier in your welcome party. . . .I shouldn't have-"

"Arre, it's okay! ये बताओ स्पोर्ट्स क्लास में कौन-कौन से गेम्स खेलते हैं?" Nishi asks dismissing the topic before she could even open it.

[ Translation : "Arre, it's okay! Tell me what games are played in the sports class?" ]

"Now you have asked the right question! I'll tell you!" Antrika chirps up excitedly making others groan at her. "There is a whole team of footballers here because of whom most girl students come to the college daily! They are soooooooo hot and handsome! You will definitely crush on them, I swear!" Antrika says with her loud mouth with a big bright smile and everyone could see the twinkle in her eyes.

"Yeah! And that's the main reason our Antri can't look at the green board for straight ten seconds whenever they practice in the field during our Drama class." Arika says with a sweet smile.

Antrika glares at her while the girls laugh and Nishi chuckles. "However, the team is currently not in college. They are on their trials." Akriti says making them nod.

"तुम्हे बहुत जानकारी है।" Nishi comments amusedly raising her brows and Akriti blushes scowling, "Shut up!"

[ Translation : "You know a lot." ]

"Someone is blushing hard!" Vaani says with a smirk to Akriti.

"Why she would not? She has a big crush on Des Myles!" Mia says loudly and the girls go on, "Ooooooooh!"

"Des? As in Despacito?" Nishi comments frowning.

"That was a lame one!" Akriti glares at her.

"Before I get martyred over her crush, let's leave." Nishi says earning chuckles and they all leave for the prayer.

*

In the Canteen 🍛🥖🥞🥫 :

Sports class goes fun as Nishi makes them laugh here and there with her antics. Now it was lunch time. They all go to the canteen and sit on tables one after the other.

Due to anger, Nakul, Arav, Amol and Aniket were also there in the canteen sitting here and there while glaring at each other.

Nishi, Antrika, Chaitanya and Suhaas were sitting together as Suhaas joins them. Nishi was having her oil free lunch from home and the trio was chit chatting while eating home made food too, however, it was only the trio because Nishi was only concentrating on her food. Suhaas, Chaitanya and Antrika were from middle class families. Nishi's common nature towards everyone without any partiality is what won their hearts and they instantly became friends because they found her different from the ruch kids like Varun who too never treated them like a brat.

Tripti enters the canteen and walks to Nishi's table which others notice too because of the fact about her big blabbering mouth.

"You are Nishi Khurrana, right?" Tripti asks Nishi.

"No, I'm Champak Lal Gada from Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chashma." Nishi says without looking at her making Garima and other students chuckle sitting on nearby tables while some laugh at such unexpected reply.

Tripti rolls her eyes and smiles fakely at Nishi and asks, "Do you know why those guys in the morning were fighting with each other? How they know each other?" Tripti asks Nishi while eyeing The-once-upon-a-time-best-friends, four guys in order to provoke them.

"No! I don't know and did you hit your head this morning while waking up? Why would I want to know? It's none of my business." Nishi says scrunching up her nose unknown to the silence around her and the four boys glaring at each other.

"Still, let me tell you. They used to be best friends you know. In fact. . . like brothers but Arav chea-" Tripti was blabbering for no reason but Nishi cuts her off saying, "Why don't you open a news channel of your own? "बहुत पैसा बनेगा।" Nishi says leaning back on her chair making Antrika chuckle at her accent. "Because people have more interest in gossip instead of making their own career, I see." Nishi adds rolling her eyes.

[ Translation : "Will make a lot of money." ]

"Who do you think of yourself?" Tripti asks frowning angrily to which she replies casually tapping her chin in confusion, "Homosapien, I guess?"

Garima and Arika shake their heads with Mia and Antrika while Varun and Jay sigh at her antics.

"I heard what you did all this while since you came here. But unfortunately these poor people don't even know that you are doing all this for the sake of their attention." Tripti says clicking her tongue in sadness at Nishi and making some students frown at her comment.

"Thanks for the compliment." Nishi says gulping her food making Tripti irritatingly say, "I'm not complimenting you!"

"How does it matter! I'm taking it as a compliment!" Nishi shrugs. Suhaas and Chaitanya snicker while some students giggle.

"You—Weirdo!" Tripti says smirking to provoke Nishi again.

"Weirdo is the new cool!" Nishi comments with a proud smile like a kid vanishing Tripti's smile who scowls, "Rich brat!"

"Listen you—" Antrika was going to say something to Tripti but Nishi stops her grabbing her arm. Antrika frowns back at Nishi who says, "Why are you interrupting in such entertaining drama? Can't you see everyone is enjoying it?"

Antrika looks around and notices all of them are trying to suppress their laughter as they understood well enough with Nishi's replies that she is just playing with Tripti for fun. Even Nakul and Arav's friends were almost at a laughing state because Tripti has always been a gossip queen but she had never been played like this by anyone. In the past, Tripti has spread many rumours just because she liked to do it without even considering about anyone's emotions. But this time Nishi was making fun of her and she didn't even realize until now when Nishi herself mentioned it clearly.

Antrika turns to Nishi and says giggling, "Oh Yeah! I'm sorry for the interruptuon!" Then she turns to Tripti and says, "Please carry on!"

Tripti looks around and feels humiliated. She glares at Nishi and Antrika and leaves saying, "I'll see you later!"

"Why later? Are you female Duggal saahab?" Students laugh at Nishi's comment as Harsh laughs with his friends.

[ Duggal Saahab (Saahab/साहब - Sir) is a character from the Bollywood movie "Mujhse Shaadi Karogi" played by the late actor Sir Kader Khan.

In the movie, Duggal Sahab is a former cop who was hit on his head by a theif with a rod. This attack formed a blood clot in his head. This clot keeps moving across his Brain due to which Duggal Sahab becomes blind, deaf, etc. each day depending on the position of the clot. ( Information Source : Google) ]

"You!" Tripti growls gritting her teeth in anger as she turns to glare at Nishi and leaves stomping her foot on the floor with her heel.

"Don't break the tiles, they are costly!" Nishi shouts and Vaani and the girls giggle while Darsh sighs and Harsh and Ekansh chuckle with others shaking their heads.

They all go back to their eating when suddenly Nishi asks, "वैसे ये आंटी थीं कौन?"

[ Translation : "Who was this Aunt by the way?" ]

Suhaas was drinking water from his bottle when he chokes on it hearing Nishi's way of addressing Tripti and he throws the water directly at Chaitanya's face causing Antrika to leave her lunch and stand up to laugh loudly with some students who witnessed it. Chaitanya narrows his eyes at Suhaas and clenches his jaw glaring at him through bathed eyes in his mouthy shower. Suhaas looks at him and blinks, then says nervously, "I'm sorry, Bhai! I choked on her way of addressing her."

Chaitanya looks at Nishi sarcastically who was laughing with Antrika as she leans back on her chair. He glares at Nishi and says, "You know, you have the worst timing for asking questions."

This time Varun, Rishi and Advik laugh loudly watching the scene, specially at his words. Jay and his friends were smiling at the laughing group. However, Harsh laughs with Ekansh. Karan chuckles with Vishesh, Aditi and Naina while Akshita laughs.

Anika was laughing making Nakul stare at her with straight face which shuts her mouth. She clears her throat and starts eating again.

"What do you mean by Aunty?" Antrika asks as they calm down and she sits back having her lunch. Suhaas offers Chaitanya his handkerchief which he accepts glaring at him.

"Mostly Aunties gossip and she is a gossip queen herself, talking nonsense to a stranger just to provoke people for no reason but to have fun watching them fight. Who is she by the way?" Nishi asks eating food.

"Tripti Rathore, the gossip queen she has always been. You know, काफी सारी fights and drama पहले इसी की gossips की वजह से हुआ है। Now that she is back, फिर ड्रामे होंगे।" Antrika says shaking her head.

[ Translation : "Tripti Rathore, the gossip queen she has always been. You know, a lot of fights and drama happened earlier because of her gossips. Now that she is back, there will be drama again." ]

"If that's the thing then who knows if she is behind their fights too, otherwise why would four brother like friends will get separated out of the blue?" Nishi shrugs but she didn't realize that her words threw Amol, Nakul and his friends in deep thoughts as they exchange looks.

*

Anika was walking with her friends going outside the canteen back to their respective classes. Vansh notices her in deep thoughts and asks, "Where are you lost, Ani?"

Anika snaps out of her thoughts and says, "I was thinking if she is right."

Nakul frowns hearing that but Anika looks at him and her next words vanish his frown, "I mean, we all know how nothing matters to Tripti but her entertainment and gossip. And what if she is behind all of this? I mean no one tried to even find out the truth, did we?"

Vansh, Anika, Pragya, Shubh and Rishabh, they all look at Nakul who fell in deep thoughts. Unknown to them Amol was just behind them and he heard Anika's words clearly which also made him lost in his thoughts. It was true. Whatever happened almost two and half year ago, no one tried to find out the truth but they just went on with their emotions and rages and got separated which turned their worlds upside down.

*

In the Drama Class 🎭 :

Everyone takes their seats. Nakul and his friends enter as the teacher is still not there. He was going to sit on a seat when he finds that Aniket abruptly gets the same seat. He frowns and says, "This is our seat!"

Aniket investigates the table and says shrugging, "I don't see anyone's name written on it. पहले आओ, पहले पाओ। Simple!"

[ Translation : "I don't see anyone's name written on it. First come, first served. Simple!" ]

"Off course पहले आओ, पहले पाओ। Just like the way you stole the exam papers first! Right?" Nakul taunts Aniket making him grab his collar and throw a punch on his face. All heads turn to them including Nishi and Chaitanya who just entered the classroom and witness the whole scene. The teacher was not there and so, no one was there to stop them. They both were fighting like cats and dogs and no one was even daring to stop them. Tripti was enjoying all this with a grin and Nishi and Chaitanya noticed this exchanging looks.

Arav and Amol look at the fighting duo with a straight face. They were actually upset and beyond hurt seeing all this and were thinking that once they used to be best friends like brothers and now. . . . . .they are fighting like they are going to kill each other.

"Please stop fighting both of you!" The teacher, Mrs. Mathur says entering the classroom making Chaitanya and Nishi take their seats hastily but the fighting duo was not giving a heed to her words making them stop.

"I SAID STOP IT!" Mrs. Mathur again shouts, still no response.

Nishi comes forward and takes the duster and hands it over to the teacher who nods at her. The teacher bangs the duster on the table loudly startling every student and stopping the fighting duo. Nakul and Aniket look ahead at the teacher as Nakul was on top of Aniket who was on the table.

Nishi sits with Chaitanya in the remaining seat.

"NOW, WILL YOU TWO STAND UP OR NOT?" Mrs. Mathur asks loudly in anger. They both get up glaring at each other while students gulp their saliva. They never saw Mrs. Mathur in such temper. "Stop glaring at each other! And answer me, is this the way to behave in the classroom, haan?" Mrs. Mathur asks getting angry. She was disappointed in them.

"Ma'am, he started it! I was sitting on my seat quietly!" Aniket complains pointing towards Nakul.

"It was my seat!" Nakul growls at Aniket as he glares at him.

"Your name is not written on it!" Aniket throws his anger at him while placing his hands on his waist.

"And your name is written on it?! Or you bought it too just like you bought those exam papers from those guys back then?" Nakul comments which provokes Aniket who starts punching him again.

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU! STOP IT!" The teacher yells at them causing them to stop while Tripti scoffs making a face.

Chaitanya nudges Nishi who was looking at the disappointed teacher. He points a finger towards Tripti making Nishi look at her and comments muttering, "So much entertainment for her." Nishi clicks her tongue and sighs with Chaitanya before looking back at their teacher. 

"But Ma'am, he started it!" Aniket complains to which the teacher shouts, "I don't care who started it! Is this the way to behave in the class?! Is this what you have learnt from the previous colleges? This is what they taught you there, to fight like cats and dogs even if the teacher is standing in front of you?!" They both look down at the floor shamefully. "Don't forget your juniors are here too! What will they learn? Now take your seats without any interruption! Aniket! Let them sit where you were sitting, there is more space on the seat for Nakul and other students. You sit beside Chaitanya, there is still one seat left. And no arguments!" Mrs. Mathur orders strictly.

They sit glaring at each other.

'Kids.' Nishi rolls her eyes at the scene.

Aniket sits with Chaitanya in the middle and Nishi sitting next to Chaitanya. Mrs. Mathur made them sit separately so that they don't start again.

Nishi nudges Varun who was sitting on the seat ahead of her and signals to start the class. Varun nods and nudges the senior monitor of 12th standard who stands up saying, "Attention!"

All the students stand up and wish the teacher, "Gooooooooddd Aaafffternoooon Maaaamm!"

The teacher doesn't even wish due to her ruined mood due to the scene and she commands, "Sit down!"

Mrs. Mathur takes a deep breath and says, "Nikki beta! Write down today's topic, please!"

Nikki gulps her saliva as she comes out of her thoughts after watching the fight. She is scared of fights. She walks to the board and writes 'Characters and their Expressions.'

The class ends in silence.

Nishi asks Mrs. Mathur coming to her as the students start leaving, "Ma'am, are you alright?"

"How can I be, beta? After seeing my favourite students fighting like this?" She sighs and leaves ruffling her hair with a faint smile as she says, "But thank you for asking."

Nishi smiles fakely and leaves with her classmates while thinking about what happened a while ago. They all leave for the main gate.

"Everyone is talking about you in the College group." Shanaya chirps pointing at Nishi with her chin.

"So?" Nishi asks raising an eyebrow.

"They are either praising you or talking negative things about you or making fun of you." Antrika says.

"What's new in there?" She says looking ahead but stops as soon as she finds Vihaan standing near the gate and talking to Nikki with a big smile and soft gaze. Suddenly this reminds her of Avni again and she frowns thinking about her, 'Why does your behaviour seem so weird to me, Miss Chhabra? I'm thousand percent sure, I have seen you somewhere but where in the world that memory vanished from my memory card?'

Suhaas nudges Nishi helping her come out of her thoughts and says, "Where are you lost? You are blocking the way."

She looks back finding Amol, Jay and others waiting for her to take a side as they were on their bikes. "Oops! Sorry!" Nishi apologises smiling sheepishly at Amol who doesn't return the smile and leaves without glancing at her.

"What's with the sulky mode?!" Nishi comments making Chaitanya and others sigh remembering the fight a while ago.

"How long are you planning to take to come out?" Ariv asks Nishi who came to pick her up.

"Hi bhaiya!" Chaitanya and others greet him. He smiles greeting them back. He was their favourite in college because he was the chirpy one and would always make others smile with his blabbering and antics just like Nishi.

"I was coming." She says chirpily.

"Off course, you were!" Ariv taunts.

"What's with the taunting?" Nishi asks scrunching her nose.

"Let's go, we are getting late." Ariv says without answering and she follows him muttering, "What's going on with people taunting and sulky faces?"

* * *

In the Car 🚔 :

She sits in the car on the same place with Kabir driving and Rohan on the passenger seat.

"You guys look like you just got a defeat in something." Nishi comments seeing their straight faces to which Ariv whispers leaning towards her, "They are in a bad mood."

"Bad mood? So what? टिंडे जैसी शक्ल बनाने से मूड अच्छा नहीं हो जाएगा।" She says loudly.

[ Translation : "Bad mood? So what? Making a face like Tinde won't make the mood good." ]

[ Praecitrullus fistulosus, commonly known as Tinda, also called Indian squash, round melon, Indian round gourd or apple gourd or Indian baby pumpkin, is a squash-like cucurbit grown for its immature fruit, a vegetable especially popular in South Asia. ]

"You know, we can hear you." Kabir says making her reply, "That was the purpose. By the way, what's wrong? Don't tell me Gia Di already said no!"

"Can you think something else instead of this?" Rohan says gritting his teeth making her realize that they are really in a bad mood.

"Oops! Sorry." She says robotically and goes back to her thoughts, 'The way Dadaa reacted says it all that how much they love and trust her. Should I ask these officers about her? What if they reacted the same way? I don't remember where I have seen her exactly but I'm da*n sure I definitely saw her somewhere. Godji! Please याद दिला दो ना!' She whines inwardly.

[ Translation : 'Goji! Please remind me!' ]

"NISHU!" Ariv yells in her ear making her flinch and say irritatedly turning to him as she rubs her ear, "Aish! What's with the yelling?! Are you planning to deaf me?"

"If you will not listen to me then off course I'll have to yell at you! We have been calling you for several times. What were you thinking so deeply?" Ariv asks frowning as he complains.

"Nothing! What is it? What did you ask my attention for?" She asks rubbing her ear whole.

"I'm sorry for being rude." Rohan apologises genuinely looking back at her like a kid looking from a window and adds, "We lost a criminal we were running after. So, I was in a bad mood."

"You are saying sorry for that?" She narrows her eyes at him to which he nods. "Stop apologizing for stupid things or I'll ban the sorry word for you!" She says making him chuckle while Kabir smiles taking a turn.

"What were you thinking so deeply?" Kabir asks looking at her through the rear view mirror.

She changes the topic without their notice, "The new students."

"Who are they?" Ariv asks curiously looking at her.

"Amol Bhatia, Aniket Ahuja and Tripti Rathore." Nishi replies causing the trio to yell at her as they look at her, "They are back?!" Kabir parks the car on the side road.

"Wow! You guys know them, don't you?" Nishi asks with boring eyes then adds in wonder, "But how come everytime we end up on the side of the road?" She points out.

"Exactly! We end up on the side of the road everytime." Ariv says noticing that too.

"Leave that! We do know them! But first! Tell me, does Tripti know who you are?" Nishi nods at Rohan's question making Kabir punch the steering wheel.

Ariv asks seriously, "She did not do anything, right?"

"Not really." Nishi says and they exhale a relief breathe but then she says, "She just came to me and started telling me about the other four students' past for no reason to provoke them. I stopped her and said it's none of my business and. . . ."

"And?" Rohan asks looking at her.

"She said I'll see you later in anger." The trio looks at her narrowing their eyes at her. "What?" She asks blinking at them.

"Nothing. Now, she will definitely spread some rumours about you too." Rohan says turning back to his seat sitting straight.

"Why are you so dumb when it comes to you?" Ariv asks irritatedly looking at the kid.

"Leave that. How do you know them?" Nishi asks Kabir because he was not in college with them she heard.

"Ariv and Mann told me about them." Nishi nods at his answer.

"What were you thinking about them?" Rohan asks looking at her through the side mirror.

"That how come such brother like best friends separated out of the blue? I heard something like that. You know, rumours." She asks thinking.

Kabir starts driving when Ariv explains, "That's not a rumour. Arav Singh Rathore, Nakul Desai, Aniket Ahuja and Amol Bhatia used to be best of friends. One day before the pre board exams, Aniket's Chemistry teacher found already prepared exam papers in Aniket's notebook and Vardhan Sir found the Maths exam paper in Arav's notebook. Amol and Nakul couldn't believe it but the evidences were against their friends as some boys brung by the local police to the school the same day accepted that it's Aniket and Arav who bought the question papers from them but separately and if the police doesn't believe them then they can check their bags. Aniket and Arav both gave their bags confidently at that time to the police and when the police checked their bags, some more question papers were found. And so, they believed and their friendship broke that instant. However, for the sake of their good future, the Indra Sir requested the police to leave them with a warning and so the police left them without filing a case against them. For this, they were suspended from the school till exams and also the exam question papers were prepared by the teachers again."

Rohan continues, "And during the same time when Aniket and Arav were not allowed to come to the school. Amol was caught fighting with a gang for drugs for which he was even arrested but his father requested your father's help and the police left him too with a warning. And just 5 days later, Nakul was caught red handed buying drugs. He kept denying that he didn't do anything but it was all too clear when the police got the info and they reached on the spot. The other man said that Nakul didn't want to pay for the packet but wanted it for free so they were fighting. The police left him after giving a warning on your father's request because your father knows Nakul's father well. Nakul's father however asked for Vineet Uncle's help in private to just somehow save his son from the mess and he will make sure that Nakul will never get into some mess like this ever again. After this, Aniket left the College after the exams but Amol didn't even give his exams and he left without anyone's knowing after two days which shocked everyone."

"And what about Tripti? Why did she leave and when?" She asks curiously.

"No one knows actually but she left a week before the incident of the exam papers' case took place." Rohan says.

Nishi thinks for few seconds, then laughs confusing the trio. They look at each other with confusion.

"What?" Rohan asks her but she laughs continuously.

"What?" Ariv asks irritatingly.

"Man! You really didn't get it? Such simple thing?" Nishi asks them giggling.

"What do you mean?" Kabir asks her actually getting curious for the reason as he takes her laugh as a hint for if she also thinks that they were implicated in this case.

"They are implicated in this all." Nishi says making them frown and Ariv and Rohan ask in unison, "How?"

She narrows her eyes at the officers and says, "Now I'm seriously asking, who gave you this job? You really didn't understand such simple thing?" They deny shaking their heads while Kabir waits for her answer.

She sighs and asks quoting, "Just tell me one thing, these four were best of friends and suddenly their lives were 'almost ruined'? How come?"

The trio looks at each other when Kabir says, "That's what is forcing me to think about their case." Then Nishi nods and tells them who exactly did it but is still hidden behind the curtains.

The car comes to a halt as Ariv asks Nishi once their discussion ends, "But how can you blame someone like that? I mean, you were not even here at that time, then how can you say it's that particular person?"

"Oh! Because of bollywood movies." She shrugs making Rohan and Ariv roll their eyes at her answer. "I'm not kidding, it's true." She says chirpily.

"But if it's true what you are saying about this criminal in disguise then off course it's such big crime to implicate some students in a wrong case almost ruining their lives!" Rohan says frowning angrily.

"And they still lost their friends and two and a half year of their lives." Kabir says shaking his head in disappointment.

"Nothing happens without any reason." She comments looking outside the window making the trio look at her and think what she said. "Now I'll take my leave gentlemen and you three stay in one piece." She says making Kabir chuckle while Ariv shouts at her retreating figure back to her house, "Yeah, you too!"

Rohan just sighs and says, "This kid."

Kabir takes a u-turn and Ariv suddenly asks, "How come she haz always a fair point towards everything and anything?"

Rohan shrugs while Kabir repeats Nishi's words in a twisted way, "Everything happens for a reason."

Rohan and Ariv look at him and nod. 'Then what's the reason behind her almost knowing it all? How did she know Arika, Jay, their friends are not bullies?' Rohan thinks but has no answer.

*End of the chapter.*

Author :

How was the chapter?
Happy Holiday. 🌟🌌
God bless you all and take care of yourselves. You matter and so does your smile and existence.

Thanks for reading!
Smile please!
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1.2K 31
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
922K 55K 49
šˆš§ š­š”šž š“ššš§š š„šžš š°šžš›š¬ šØšŸ š‡šžššš«š­š¬, ššš§š š©š®š«š¬š®š¢š­ šØšŸ š“š«š®š­š”š¬, š‹šØšÆšž š°šžšššÆšžš¬ š¢š­š¬ š¦šžš¬š¦šžš«š¢š³š¢š§š  ļæ½...
23.9K 2.1K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
1.7M 72.6K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...