Promise. [Jinkook]

By someonebuymesoju

Kim seokjin and jeon jungkook They were childhood friends or beyond.12 years later they meet in college. Will... More

#.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
13
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19
20.(M)
21
22(M).
23(M).
00.
24.
25.
26
27(M).
28.
00
29
00
30
00
31(M)
32
33(M).
34.
35(M)
00
36.(M)

37

869 40 20
By someonebuymesoju

Hi,

Jin pov'

I took my father's hand and walked to the wedding hall,Everyone is clapping, shouting and shouting, I think it will be the first gay wedding of Thier lives. On the outside they seem to have good fun , but I know in their mind they all seem to be teasing us. When will the society accept us wholeheartedly, I think people need to change. Society need to understand that love has no gender. Even though the community still don't accept us truly I don't give a fuck. I have all the people with me who feel like they belong to me. That's enough for me. It's not gay wedding it's just wedding.

My father handed to my hand to jk, I don't know how to express my happiness.

Kookkie Looked at me and smiled. I return my happiness smile.

Jimin. : Bride and groom ....oooooppps groom and groom enter.....

Everyone is laughing...and cheering for us...

Jimin. : Tae iam nervous....

Tae.  :  Iam nervous too... don't worry...

Hobi : hey  jimin give a speech ,

Jimin : yaah,

Hobi : are you prepared? Tae....

Tae. : Yes iam . Don't talk to me iam nervous.

Jimin:

Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of jeon jungkook and Kim seokjin in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so today, they will begin their life together, as husband and husband.”

Everyone clapped...

Tae. :

Love should have no other desire but to fulfill itself. But if your love and needs must have desires, let these be your desires: To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love and the compassion that love brings. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving; To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy; To return home at eventide with gratitude and loving embrace; Then to sleep with a vision of the beloved in your heart and a song of love in your dreams."

Everyone once again cheering...

Priest:

Please repeat after me,

Do you jeon jungkook, take Kim seokjin, to be your partner in life and to share a path of life with; equal in love, embraced as a mirror for your true self, promising to honour and cherish him, through good times and bad, until death do you part?"

Jk : yes I do.

Priest:

Do you Kim seokJin, take jeon jungkook to be your partner in life and to share a path of life with; equal in love, embraced as a mirror for your true self, promising to honour and cherish him, through good times and bad, until death do you part?

Jin : yes I do.

Priest:  please exchange your vows.

Jk :

The first thing I wanted to say is there is not a single moment when the sight of you fail to take my breath away.. you are incredibly handsome.

I vow to love you unconditionally to cherish each tear that falls from your,both us sadness and joy .I will support, honour, and cherish you through all the circumstances we may face, and I will never stop celebrating our love.”
“On this day, I commit myself to you. I pledge to be there for you in challenging times, to celebrate with you in times of joy, and to work with you at all times to maintain the health of our marriage.”

Oooh I want to scream......

Jin

I vow to somehow get to the end of this thing without ugly crying. I hope I can keep that one!

I promise to love you, honour you, but not obey, because that's a little creepy.

I love you, pants or no pants,promise to continue to make your friends jealous of our amazing relationship

If you promise to kill the bugs, I'll promise to make your lunch, if you take out the trash I will make the bed. And if you love me, I will love you.

promise not to drink your banana milk, even though I am thirsty and your banana milk  is literally right there.

I take you to be my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, until death do we part or you turn into a zombie..
Does this mean I have to stop referring to you by your last name?Okey never mind.

You have taught me that two people joined together with respect, trust, and open communication can be far stronger and happier than each could ever be alone. You are the strength I didn't know I needed, and the joy that I didn't know I lacked. Today, I choose to spend the rest of my life with you

Everyone laughing hard ..jk also tearing. I give him a smile. And he returned.

Priest :

Please Exchange your rings.

Jk :

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day."

He put a ring on my hand.

Jin

The sun smiles on us today, our wedding day, and how can it not. With our hearts beating together as one, our love warms the world. I love you with all my heart. You're my love, light and soulmate. You're the person that keeps me singing, smiling, and laughing. I give you this ring as a sign of my love that's forever, eternal and never ending, like the circle in this ring.

I put the ring on his hand too

Priest:

 I hereby pronounce you husband and husband. Jeon jungkook"You may kiss your groom.. .

He pressed his lips to mine. It was never lustful, but to prove in front of everyone that love has no boundaries.

Jimin: aaahh why Iam tearing...

(Just imagine that card is marriage certificate😎🤗)

______________________________________

After two weeks...

Jin. : JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!!! DON'T TOUCH MY RJ WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS.

JK : You are the one who cum in my hand. And if my hand is dirty it's yours not mine. ......

I just keep quiet.got dressed..and walk towards to kitchen..and take a banana milk from fridge.and spill on table. With no mercy.

Jk : yaaahhhhh .... Kim SEOKJIN ..

Jin : no...jeon seokjin....

_______________The end ______________

Being gay(or other) is like being left handed. Some people are, most people aren't and nobody really knows why. It's not right or wrong, it's just the way things are!

People may hate you for being different and not living by society's standards, but deep down, they wish they had the courage to do the same

It's not gay couples. It's just couples. It's not a gay wedding , it's just wedding.

.🏳️‍🌈🌈.

Choice of love my another jinkook story.

Thank you 💜.

(When your dance teacher show favouritism 🤣🤣)

(Can I put the arrow direction on jk's eyes 👀)

(Hmmm we can't blame jk)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 150 34
Jungkook and Taehyung have been together for 3 years. But when their parents found out about their relationship, they wanted the 2 to separate and f...
150K 14.3K 42
Kim Seokjin from the present world 2022 and Jeon Jungkook from Joseon Dynasty. What happens when these two people from two different worlds meets for...
31 7 7
After 10 years, Jimin met his childhood friend. Only this time, their story might be different ( This is my first try on fanfic and it may contained...
60.6K 2.1K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...