𝐐𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚 [Bnh...

De musei_thoughts

❝Hᴇʏ! Gᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ!❞ -Cʟᴀss ᴘʀᴇᴢ ʏᴇʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟɪᴍʙᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ... Mai multe

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎:
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐗.
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
Author's note :D
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔.
36.

31.

350 27 7
De musei_thoughts

"On a scale of 1-10, rate you pain."

          -Recovery girl asks. Today was one of Ahiru's weekly check ups with recovery girl. She looked forward to it because of the free gummy bears, and mostly to keep her quirk in tact.

Though, they didn't know whether if that was a good thing or not, so they made sure to keep an eye out by doing these assessments with recovery girl.

Currently, the healer was checking on her previous bruises and scratches from this week's training.

"Pi. A minimal, yet never ending number..." She replied, doing a sheesh pose.

with the lip bite 💀.

Ahiru suddenly felt Recovery girl's menacing aura and slowly scooted away from the elderly lady.

"Five! It's five! Don't kill me!"

"Let's change that to ten, dearie 😄"

(Outside)

Students who walks pass the clinic flinched at the sudden incoherent screeching that came from inside the infirmary.

.

.

.  

1st (Ahiru's) POV

(Timeskip)

Walking out of the infirmary, I shudder from the treatment that recovery girl did on me. She didn't give me gummy bears either cuz I 'misbehaved'. 

I was looking forward to the treats though...sadge...

Suddenly, I felt a vibration from my skirt pocket, interrupting my melodrama. It was Mr. Aizawa.

"Yeahhloww?"

"Go check up on Shinso, he wasn't in our training grounds like usual." He says from the other line of the phone, voice strained and tired. 

'I wonder what is keeping him from sleeping this time?'

"Call me when you find him." I nod my head with a 'yes sir' and redirected my destination.

I grew a bit worried. Shinso was an early bird who would always be the first one to arrive at the training site. Thinking of possibilities of his tardiness, I walked to the general studies' dormitory.

'Could it be the spoilt lasagna that I  accidentally gave him last night? Did his stomach go bad that he had to stay home?'

'Maybe it's because I unintentionally kicked him in the groin that it's too painful that he can't move?'

'Or it could be because I accidentally burnt the calculus homework he lent me and he's running late trying to find it.'

...

...

...

...

'Nah, maybe he just overslept.'

I swear if he's not here because of neither or all of those reasons, I might be nominated as the most terrible friend to ever walk on this planet. Well, I'm sure there are people who were far more worse right? 

I just hope he's not mad or something.

The dorm came to view and I immediately went up to the front and knocked.

"I swear you blonde bimbo, I'm gonna beat your ass if you keep on pus- oh..."

A girl with short brown hair opened the door and gave me a surprised look. "Ah, I'm here for Hitoshi Shinso. Is he around? I'm here to pick him up for training."

I saw her eyes soften and her tense body posture relaxed.

"Sorry, I thought you were with that blonde guy from class 1-B who kept on recruiting Shinso-kun."

'Blonde from Class 1-B? Oh, that's definitely Monoma...'

The girl, who introduced herself as Nobara, invited me in to wait for Shinso since he hasn't gone down yet.

Chatting with some of the 1-C students, i noticed that 15 minutes had passed.

"Do you mind if I check up on him?"

Nobara shook her head, "Go on ahead, his room is on the second floor, first room to the right."

I went up as fast as I could and hesitantly walked through the hallways.

Finally seeing his door, I knocked once. Twice. Thrice. Still nothing.

"Shinso, I'm coming in."

Inviting myself in, I stepped inside the dimly litten room. I glanced at the bed to see him snuggled up in his comforter.

He was sleeping, which was a good thing since he hardly get to sleep at night.

I turned to leave but a sickly cough instantly switched my motherly instincts on.

I gently placing my hand on his forehead, grimacing at his temperature.

His eyes fluttered open from the sudden touch, looking at me confused.
"Why are you here?" He asked, weakly glaring at me.

"You didn't come to training, so I came to check up on you. Now that I'm here, I'll take care of you." I rolled my sleeves up, leaning back to get needed stuff.

He slowly sat up and shoo'ed me away. "Get out before you catch my cold."

Insisting to take care of him, I lay him back down. "I rarely get sick so it's fine. Plus, I rather take care of you than train."

'No offense, Dadzawa...'

I quickly called Mr. Aizawa to tell him that Shinso can't come, not long after, I went down to the bathroom to get a basin with warm water, a face towel, a jug of warm water, and paracetamol.

"Okay, Let's make this ube tinky winky feel better that he would be bouncing off the walls in no time."

.

.

.

3rd POV

(Well, author-chan had pictured Shinso's recovery treatment far more chaotic than this... Like pouring a whole basin of water on shinso or bathing him in a tub full of tea, but I guess she gon lay low this chapter...)

After wiping Shinso with the towel and help changing him out of his sweaty clothes, Ahiru proceeded to giving him a glass of water and the pill.

"There you go, all better?"

Shinso didn't say anything and avoided her gaze. Ahiru began to grow slightly nervous.

"Shinso...?"

Nothing.

"Darling...?"

Nope.

"Honey?"

Still nothing.

"The love of my life, are you mad at me?" She cried in slight worry.

"No, but I'm absolutely LIVID ✨💞💓💕💗✨." He sarcastically remarked, crossing his arms, turning his head to the side and letting out a huff.

She walked to the side of his bed and leaned on his shoulder, giving him puppy eyes. "I'm sorry for burning your homework..." She said.

"And...?"

"...and for giving you that spoilt lasagna..."

"And...?"

"...and accidentally kicking you in the peepee..."

   {\   /}
  (- ^ - )
 👉👈
   ∪ ∪

"I'll forgive you, if you give me what I deserve." Shinso said.

She sat down beside him and gently pushed him down, giving him a kiss on the forehead, his cheeks, and unintentionally the side of his lips.

"T-that's not what I meant..." Covering his red face with an arm, Shinso internally panics, breathing hard from both the heat from his fever and embarrassment.

He covered his face with both his hands trying to calm his racing mind. 

She pulls his hands away from his face, "What are you doi-" she placed a finger on his lips, "Sleep." She said and pulls him to hug.

Burying his head on her chest, the male gave in to his fatigue and his body slumped against hers.

They didn't act as intimate as this in public, but it was nice to show each other how they felt and openly express it without them judging each other.

People might question their relationship, which is unsurprising because of how close they are. But, even if neither of them wanted to be more than friends, both knew that they were not yet ready.

Shinso would be busy catching up with the hero course now that he would be transferred there next year. That would mean that he would experience more physical, time, and mental stress than he has compare to the stress that he encounter in general studies.

Meanwhile, Ahiru is still getting used to new and resurfacing emotions. 

Whenever she questions her own feelings or ask herself with questions like, "Do you like him?" Or "Do you think he's a good person?" she would always end up with an answer that is all too familiar.

"I don't know."

She would get stuck in this conundrum where she would struggle when someone asks about her opinion about someone else.

How can she say if a person is bad if she herself had done something that would define her as a monster?

She didn't want to answer these questions.

It's so tiring to even think about it.

"If I killed someone and then there's another person who did the same, are we equals then?"

"Do I have the right to even walk on this earth even after what I did back then?"

"What would they think if they knew about it all?"

"Would they hate me?"

She can ask these questions to herself but it always end up with her having a panic attack or overthink, so she try to avoid doing it as much as possible.

Feelings are so complex and complicated. Trying to figure it out on your own is draining.

Its like talking to yourself and trying to confirm these emotions by yourself because- "Only you know what your truly feeling." -as some people would say.

She did have friends who were there. If only they could go inside her head and see for themselves what's going on with her.

But how are you supposed to know if you don't know?!

Sorry, that might've made no sense at all...

But you know, whenever you ask yourself "What do I truly feel...?"

- you always end up with the same answer:

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎!

【Proceeding to C̷̡͉̹̈́̉̀̒̄̍̋̒͠H̸̛̤̯͍̬̲̦̦͉̏̏̿͆̈́̿͝ͅA̶̡͓͔̫̞̖̒̇̑̈́͋̕͜P̴̦̻͉̖̠͍̙͕̟̂T̸̠̬̭͙͂Ě̶̺̗̰̲̥͉̼͑͑̾̓̎͘͝ͅR̵̡̯̜͔̜̜̩̹͑͐̏̓ ̴̨̢̭̤͙̟̠̳͎̌̈ͅ3̴̧͎̻̣̥̠̪͈͉͙̃̈́̋͌̒̈́́̋͘͘1̸̹͈̼͛̒̄͜.̵̱͓̩̋͊̅̅̈́́̒̑́.̴͕̍̆̿͐̐̄̾.̵̘̦͈͉̤̅̌.̷̞̝̙̈̆̈́͑͊͗̚....】

P.S 

There was a guy who had feelings for me...

But his feelings faded as soon as i started to like him...

Through my tears, i told him, 

"𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘫𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘢, 𝘩𝘶𝘩?"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

80.1K 2.4K 35
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎/ ☁️ / ─ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗒/𝗇 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀...
125K 1.1K 9
【❝𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋?❞】 dabi/touya todoroki × fem!oc ...
98.6K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...
71.8K 2.2K 41
𝕀𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕦𝕥. 𝕀𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕕. ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥? 𝕎𝕙�...