limerence || lookism x reader

By melodichii

A LOOKISM [ webtoon ] x reader limerence; (n) the state of being infatuated with another person Money makes... More

「01」
「02」
「03」
「04」
「05」
「06」
「07」
「08」
「09」
「10」
「11」
「12」
「13」
「14」
「15」
「16」
「17」
「SAINTS」
「19」
「20」
「21」
「22」
「23」
「24」
「25」
「26」
「27」
「28」
「29」
「30」

「18」

5K 304 100
By melodichii

Note: This chapter, I— I—, KYAAAAA

how i felt after writing this chapter:

-

I hit Eli in the back of the head with no second thoughts.

"You're an idiot." I say as I look back down at the little girl, my spirits lifting up as she stretched around.

"How about you start by telling me her name?" I say as I hover my finger over her hand, her small hand grabs my finger as her mouth opens and closes, tasting her own lips.

"....Yenna, Yenna Jang." Eli answers as he leans back, and holding Yenna up for me to coo over.

"That's a fitting name for an adorable girl." I coo as Eli, holds her up, offering her to me. My eyes widen a little before I take up on the offer and take Yenna into my arms, rocking her gently.

"So, let's start by what you want to do for yourself, and for Yenna." I start softly as Yenna falls back asleep. Eli looks down with a balled fist.

"I....I don't want Yenna to grow up around these people..."Eli starts as he looks back at Yenna in my arms.

"That's a good start." I say as my eyes soften at Yenna.

"...but I'm not sure if I'll be a good father, or if I can even raise Yenna well. I don't think I can do it alone. " I hum in response, thoughts rushing through my mind. I slowly turn to Eli who looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Yenna will grow up strong, she takes after you. You're not alone, Eli. " I say as I rub her palms softly with my thumb.

"You have me, I'll help you when I can. I help you raise Yenna."I declare as my lips turn into a small smile. Eli's eyes widen as they started to well up.

"....Thank you, (Y/n)..."

Eli, you still have so much to learn....but, I do too.

-

It's a peaceful night, I think Luciano went back to hotel to pack already...After Eli left, Gun's still looking for someone to take over Hostel....

I turn the corner before something catches my eye in the corner of my vision. I turn my head as I peered down the dark alley. A figure lays on the floor, face down.

How odd...are they dead...?

I wondered as I walked towards the figure laying on the floor. They were a white long sleeve shirt with blue plaid pants that were half way down their legs with his boxers messily pulled up.

What is he trying to do? Stripping out here?

I bend down near his head that was planted on the ground, I grab his shoulders and flip him over. My eyes widen at who I had found.

Isn't this...Olly Wang...? The one who suggested the Point Organisation....is he alive...?

I give him a good slap across the face, he coughs before bolting up and whipping his head around and meeting my eyes. I tilt my head with a smirk, an idea coming into my mind.

Gun...you're in luck today...

"Olly Wang...was it?" I say with a glee smile as I offer my hand. His brows furrows as his eyes widen.

-

"Since Eli's not here anymore, you must be in charge of Hostel." Gun states as he picks up his button shirt. Olly had just finished a training session with Gun, he laid on the floor, beat from Gun's blows. I look at Gun as he slips into his button shirt, leaving his front open.

"You need power to run a crew. You're not enough yet. Come back in. I guarantee I'll make you stronger until Eli comes back. For you to be stronger,

you must be freakier than anyone."

Gun states as the doors open, I turn my head to the door as Luciano comes into the room with a huge sigh.

"According to the chairman, the establishment in Gangnam will be done by next week, so he gave us some free time before then."Luciano explains. I nod my head. After Ace left Luciano to look out for me, he became too involved with Goo and Gun, meeting the Chairman and striking a deal that he'll be a wingman in cooperation with Gun, Goo and I in our set up of the Big Four Crews.

"Alright, that sounds' good. I guess we could stick around a little more. You got anywhere you need to go Luce?" I ask him as I lean back in my seat on the couch. I hear Luciano scowl as he turns his heel, shoving his phone hastily into his back pocket.

"Yeah, I'm meeting Ace and the rest, it's a....emergency."Luciano mutters under his breath as the door closes behind him. I stare at the closed door blankly before turning my head back to Gun.

"Well, I'll just head off to bed early tonight, it's been a rough week." I mutter as I stand up with a stretch.

"Rough week, you say? You've barely lifted a finger." Gun chortles. I turn to him with a crossed smile and balled fist.

"...You wanna go?" I grumble with a smile. Gun throws his head back with a smug smirk.

"Let's go then."My lips curl up into a egoistical smile.

Oh, you are on, Kim Jong Gun...!

-

"Please...! I'm begging you. Just give me one more chance...!" A deep voice echos through my ears as my eyes creeks open.

Is it morning already...?

"A chance?" Another voice repeats with no sympathy at all.

....who is talking so loudly in the morning...? Bothersome.

I push the sheets off my body and sit up, staring blankly at the room I was in, memories flooding back in to my head.

Oh, that's right. I was fighting with Gun....and then I fell asleep after...

I yawn again as voices talk loudly outside the door. I kick off the bed and strip out of my clothes from yesterday. I whip my head around as the realisation suddenly hit me.

Wait...this isn't even my room, my clothes aren't here....! But the clothes I just changed out of are dirty...

I sigh as I pick up the clothes I took off before something shiny catches my eyes.

Is that...?

I reach over to the other side of the bed, picking up the shiny fabric.

Gun's shirt...

I flip the button shirt over a few times before holding it up by the shoulders inspecting it.

It could work...and it's clean, he won't be mad.

I smile to myself as I put on his shirt, big enough for me as a dress.

"You're the first guy I've ever given a second chance." Gun's familiar voice reaches my ears as I button up the last button.

Anyways...who is he talking to out there?

"Ah...! Thank you!" A familiar voice replies.

This voice...

I make my way to the door, coiling my hands around the knob and opening it wide. All eyes turn to me as I scan the room outside. Gun sat naked on an armchair with his legs spread wide and arms resting on the arm rests. My eyes trail to the person in front of him who just stood up and looked at me with wide eyes. My eyes widen as I glance at the figure and behind them, men clad in suits kneeling down before Gun.

"Samuel?" I say, a little surprised as Samuel stands up, just as surprised as I.

"Samuel, I look forward to seeing more leadership from you this time." Gun finishes as he stands up. I flinch as he turns his head towards me with a small smirk.

Ack....! Why is he naked?!

I hold my breath internally, preventing myself from making any kind of reaction. My eyes divert to Samuel who clenches his jaw, his nails digging into his fists. He looks away and hangs his head lowly at Gun.

"...Yes." He mutters before turning his heel, the rest of the men in black suits following behind him, the Gangseo Union, I presume. My brows furrow as I make my way towards Gun, staring at Samuel who silently led the Gangseo Union out the door. His head tilts upwards, making eye contact with me before his figure disappeared through the door frame.

"...strange.."I say out loud as the last of the Gangseo Union disappears.

"Strange indeed, you're wearing my shirt." Gun speaks up, I look back at him with the 'are you serious?' look.

"Strange indeed, you're naked."I say mimicking his voice. Gun tilts his head as stretches his arms out besides him.

"You don't like what you see?" He says smugly, I scoff under my breath as I place a hand on my hip.

"You don't like what YOU see?" I say as I flip my hair with a smug smile. I pause for a moment before letting a laugh slip from my mouth.

Ah..! Now I've done it.

I chuckle as gun suddenly closes the distance between us, his black sclera locking into my eyes. I flinch, my instincts kicking in and jolting a centimetre away. My breath hitches as I feel my back press against his arm. His face plastered a smirk, inches away from mine.

"And if I do like what I see?"He leers. Blood rushes to my face as I feel it heat up. My heart beat accelerates.

Wha-...what is he doing...?!

On instinct my hand flies up and grabs his face straight forwards and pushes him away. I huff, my other hand slapping my own cheek to cool it down.

My face is so hot... what is his deal?! No wait— what was he even trying to pull?!

I look back at Gun who stood there with my hand still on his face as I calm down before shrieking.

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

-

Gun Fan service ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.6K 157
-Discontinued- THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "Lookism Gun x Reader: How The Mighty Fall In Love", DO NOT READ THIS BOOK! Okay, now th...
2K 104 8
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
106K 640 6
lookism x reader one shots . {Smuts}~♡
96K 3.9K 25
Lookism Various Characters x Female Reader Fanfiction Dissociative Amnesia. A type of amnesia where you'll experience difficulty remembering importan...