THE INTRUDER

By Ironwiller

World's full of mysteries. Leaving some of them unsolved can be sometimes a peaceful choice. However,we are h... More

Ch-1 Interesting matter
Ch-2 Murder Mystery
Ch-3 Something isn't right
Ch-4 An Egoistic brat
Ch-5 Help
Ch-6 Won't be forgotten
Ch-7 Careless
Ch-8 The report
Ch-9 Another Victim
Ch-10 Under the shade
Ch-11 After us
CH-12 OBSERVATION BEGINS
CH-13 OUTSMARTED
CH-14 AN ATTEMPT
CH-15 SWEET VISIT
CH-16 IS IT OVER?
CH-18 FINAL INTRUDENCE
CH-19 CASE CLOSED(A NEW FACTION)

CH-17 GAME'S UP

2 0 0
By Ironwiller

ALEC'S POV

" There's another killer!? This is not a shitty prank, right?" Kevin asked, clearly getting stressed about this.

" There's one question in my mind. Should I tell the others about it?" I asked.

" They are adults, just like us. Keeping them in light would make things easier for us." Kevin said.

I had to agree with him on this matter.

" I will have a talk with them then." I muttered before leaving the room.

I came downstairs in the hallway where all the four were chatting , preparing for the party perhaps?

" Hey guys!" I said with a awkward smile.

" Wazzup? Comfortable here?" Gary asked.

" There's something I want to talk about." I murmured.

All of them looked at me with serious eyes for a second.

" Sit here and tell us." Alice muttered before making some space on the couch for me beside her.

I sat and took a deep, slow breath.

" There's another trouble maker on loose." I muttered.

All of them went silent.

" You can't be serious." Derek muttered, almost sweating by now.

" Why do all the killers are after us?" Alice asked.

" The guy talked to me. Judging from his talks, I am sure that he is an accomplice of Flint." I said.

" Do you know anything else about him?" Gary asked.

" He is almost an unknown entity to me right now but I do have some suspects." I muttered.

" Like who?" Sarah asked.

" Bill is the closest suspect. He was quite close to Flint in his line of work." I muttered.

" I feel the same." Alice muttered.

Kevin came downstairs towards us.

" I will go and interrogate him. Alec, stay with them and keep your gun loaded." He muttered.

" And what about tonight's plan?" Gary asked.

" You can't be serious, Gary. A killer's after us." Sarah muttered angrily.

" I don't think that partying would be such a big trouble. Afterall, you will stay in the mansion only while I and Kevin have to do the work." I said.

" My respect for you has increased,  bro!" Gary said in a happy tune.

" Just how awful was I in your eyes before?" I asked him with a sigh.

" I will be leaving then. Mr Watson has messaged me Bill's address." Kevin said before wearing his coat.

" Want me to drive you?" Gary asked.

" I have brought my car here." Kevin replied.

" You mean, that junk? It would probably stop within 300 metres or so." Gary said, chuckling out loud.

" Gary...." Alice muttered angrily, staring coldly into her brother's eyes.

Gary gulped and went silent.

" Alice, you wanted me to come with you to shop, right? Let's go." I said.

Alice's face suddenly lit up and there was a big smile on her face that she tried hard to hide but in vain.

" Lets go with the rest of the three too." I said.

Alice's face fell.

" F*** you." She muttered slowly.

" Heard that." I replied.

Kevin had left by now while I and everyone were preparing for going out.

That's the best option right now.

Only a stupid would try to hurt someone in public.

I had once planned to book all 4 of them a room in a hotel to stay but they would be less safe there. Afterall, many crimes happen in a hotel room while the entities around it remain ignorant.

Moreover, we hardly had enough time to find a suitable hotel.

15 MINUTES LATER

" So, who's gonna drive?" I asked as we walked out of the mansion towards a luxuries red car.

" That's my car." Gary said.

" Oh, so you-"

" But Alice will drive this time. She longed enough to let me give her a chance." Gary said.

" Thanks!!" Alice chirped as she hugged Gary.

My face turned pale.
And Alice noticed it.

" It seems that you are one of those men who think that women are not good drivers." Alice said.

" N-No!! Of course not!!" I stammered, getting nervous.

" Its OK for you to sit beside me in from seat, right?" Alice asked with a grin.

She can really be a good killer!! I see potential in this bitch!!

" Well I am comfortable in sitting at back-"

Alice grabbed my hand pulled me into the car on the front  seat.

" Gary!! Tell her to stop!!" I shrieked.

" She is the driver. Its according to her will. I can't do anything." Gary said with a mischievous grin.

As Alice started the engine after everyone settled in the car, I prayed,

" God! I better die by the hands of a killer instead of a freaking car crash!!"

KEVIN'S POV
I had arrived at Bill's house
Bill slowly opened the door after my knocking.

His face was pale and he looked frightened on seeing me.

" What do you want?" He mumbled in a low tone, keeping the front door half opened.

" I just want to talk." I muttered.

" Yeah! Like you wanted to talk to Flint, right!?" He thundered.

" Listen, you know very well that his death's main culprit is that drug, Dymforous!" I argued.

" Your friend shot him!" He yelled angrily.

" He was about to kill him!" I argued back.

Bill went silent and lowered his head.

Its my chance to win his trust.

" Look, if you are still afraid, I must tell you that I have no gun. My licence got confesticated by the cops." I muttered, showing him my empty pockets.

" You killed someone?" Bill asked.

" I just got framed in a bit messy business." I replied.

Bill slowly opened the door and I walked in.

" Look, I am no criminal. I never knew that Flint was in such business. I barely know him very well." Bill said in weak confidence.

" Neither do I doubt you, Bill. I just want you to tell anything related to this case. You see, there's still another killer after us." I said.

I was lying about not suspecting him as the killer.

On the other hand, I wanted to believe him. Afterall, how good killer can a guard be?

Maybe, he is a hired assassin?

I sat on Bill's couch  while he brought me a glass of water.

" Bill, I want you to tell me a thing or two about Mr Volt. You told that you have met before, right?" I asked , taking the cup of water.

" Yeah, I have met him before." Bill muttered, looking down as he kept standing.

" I just think that its a bit fishy that your way got blocked by him and his men on the murder day only." I muttered.

" Now if I look at it, its quite suspicious to me too. But it can be a bad coincidence too." Bill muttered.

" I doubt it-"

* CRASH!!*

Something came through the window and flew past me!

When I looked at Bill, I realized.....

He had a hole on his forehead.

Bill dropped on ground, lifeless.

" Dammit!! The heck!!?" I shrieked as I almost fell off from the couch.

Then, Bill's phone rang.

I missed the first three calls as I kept looking at Bill's body in horror.

Then, I finally picked up his phone, my hands trembling.

" You are a late picker, arn't you!!?" A distorted voice cackled.

" Y-You did it, y-you bastard!!?" I roared angrily, unable to control my emotions.

" Poor Billy, died only because someone's creative brain was iching a lot." The distorted voice came.

" A-Are you Volt?" I asked.

" Does it matter now? Lets end this tonight only, shall we, Mr Kevin?" The mysterious speaker said with a creepy giggle before hanging up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
112 32 21
"Spring Break" is a story written by Shavier Carias (me). Warning⚠️: Gore, death, swear words, and weapons. Everything in this story is realistic-fic...
424 24 42
Abandoned by her own father and ridiculed by her step mother and sister, Elliot strives to survive everyday. That is, until a horrific night brings a...
322 40 16
2nd Place in The Dragon Fire Awards 3rd Place in Science Fiction in the Tricolour Terrenial Awards. " No one was truly your own in this world. Everyo...