ʜɪꜱ ʙᴀʙʏ || ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ

By HOTELMOONBYUL

|| you're mine and only mine || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- College au #4 - Markhyuck #3 - Nomin #2 - haechanlee -every... More

1: Can I borrow your friend?
2: I hate this!
3: Plan failed
4: Hello?!
5: Good Morning?
6: Oral exam
7: I'm fine :D
8: Fair
9: I'll help you
10: I don't like him
11: Cool, cool, cool
12: Bonding tingz ✨
13: Partners </3
14: I don't even wanna name this chapter
15: take me home
16: Embrace your feelings
17: Idiot :)
18: Cry for me
19: Believe me
20: Leave.
21: NEW STUDENT
22: Jung Sungchan
23: Talk
24: NOMIN
25: Gelato Cafe
26: Feelings
[𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌]
27: Morning jealousy
28: Surprise (?)
29: Try-outs
30: The truth
31: <\3
32: b u r n
33: smiles, kisses and confessions
34: Permission from the best friend
35: dateuu~!
36: vroom!
37: hey now we'll be okay
38: Overthinker
40: ♡♡
41: FIN
Thank you and extras
𝑺 𝒑 𝒆 𝒄 𝒊 𝒂 𝒍 𝑪 𝒉 𝒂 𝒑 𝒕 𝒆 𝒓

39: :)))))

3.9K 101 63
By HOTELMOONBYUL

❗Smut chapter ❗

"Am I seeing this right?" Donghyuck says, sitting on the bed with Jaemin, their eyes gazing on the two boys sleeping on the couch with their bodies attached to each other.

Jaemin nods and chuckles, "I don't even know why this is kind of sweet for me"

Sungchan was sound asleep with Shotaro lightly snoring on the crook of his neck, they look like a couple who haven't slept for a decade. Sungchan's arms were on Shotaro's waist hugging it as if he is a teddy bear.

Turning their heads to the right, Jeno comes back from the counter with a paper in his hands, "the doctor you can be discharged today but you need to come back every week to check on your hole"

Good thing Jaemin wasn't drinking anything right now or else he would've spatted out the drink on Donghyuck's face already, that line that Jeno said made Jaemin think of something else.

"My hole?" Donghyuck asked, containing his laugh.

"Oh what I mean was" Jeno was trying so hard not to laugh "your back wound" he pointed to Donghyuck's body earning a nod.

Jaemin sighs as donghyuck sits upright and calls the nurse through the button, "are you sure you wanna do this?"

"yes Jaemin, it's the only thing I wanna accomplish today"

What he meant was he is going to talk to Mark, try to talk to him about their relationship and also ease his mind from all the things he said to Jeno. He is not just going to let Mark give him space just like that.

"I hope he listens to you....and I also hope that you both will be together for real this time" Jaemin says, smiling and patting Donghyuck's shoulder before going to Jeno.

Soon, the nurse came and assisted his hand with the needle inside. It didn't take long and Donghyuck wasn't the whiny type of person when it comes to hospital situations 'cause he's been here a lot of times when he was a child, he used to get sick a lot.

Grabbing his clothes and shoes, Donghyuck came out of the bathroom ready to leave when he and the two boys heard a shout coming from the couch.

"welp...good afternoon I guess' ' Jeno jokes, making Donghyuck and Jaemin laugh.

Shotaro's eyes widened seeing his position with Sungchan, he was sitting on his lap with his hands on the taller's shoulders.

Sungchan was barely even moving when his hands weren't around the boy's waist anymore but on his ass cheeks. He gulped and slowly moved his hands up and down but took it off when he found it erotic.

"So y'all are just going to stare at each other or what? " Jaemin said, "we're leaving at 5"

Both boys coughed and then stood up, fixing their clothes and appearances.

🌬

"there it is...Mark Lee's house" Jeno whispered, his hand on the steering wheel.

Donghyuck heaved a big sigh and then went out of the car, Jeno and Jaemin took him to Mark's house themselves so that the boy would not need to ride a bus. It's safe this way knowing that the boy still has a fresh wound.

"Call us okay?" Jaemin said, "call me when he starts getting aggressive"

Donghyuck laughed at what he said, "Jaemin, we're just going to have a peaceful talk and plus I can handle it.

Jaemin nods and waves him goodbye, "good luck"

The tanned male nods too and waves, he then bends down a little and smiles at Jeno, "thank you Jeno! drive safe!" he says and turns around seeing the beige house of Mark Lee.

Knocking on the door, Donghyuck puts his hand inside his hoodie pockets while waiting for Mark to come out. He knocked again but this time louder.

'Is he not home?' he thought.

'should I try calling- oh maybe not'

The door opens revealing Mark in a black tank top and gray sweatpants, his hair is messy and he has round glasses.

scrunching his face, "donghyuck?" He said. He was surprised and confused at the same time. Surprised because the younger already woke up and was confused as to why he was already free to go out and appear in front of his doorstep.

"hey, let's talk" Donghyuck didn't hesitate to go inside his house and sit on a chair.

"What are you doing here?"

"Did you not hear what I just said? I wanna talk to you" Donghyuck sighed and sat down on the couch with his legs crossed.

"No, what you need to do is leave" Mark pointed to the door with his head down.

"Hey!" Donghyuck called, "don't you dare use my own words against me" he said, remembering that one time he told Mark to leave when they had a fight.

Same situation, different place.

"Donghyuck, I don't want you near me anymore-"

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to get hurt anymore...everything was a mistake since the start, I love you too much...but you are too precious for me" Mark frowned.

Donghyuck only gave a slight tsst and went over to Mark, pulling him gently by the wrist and making him sit beside him on the couch. He then cupped the boy's cheeks and pecked him on the lips.

"And I love you too, I don't want to spend the rest of my life without you by my side" he smiled and pecked him again.

Mark had a growing smile on his face. When the younger let go of his face, Mark cupped him now and kissed him passionately. Pulling out, "Are you sure about that?" he asked, earning a nod from the younger.

"Very sure"

Mark giggled lowly and leaned in, his body hovering on the tanne male's as the younger fell back slowly on the soft couch, savoring every part of Mark's luscious lips.

The tanned male then sat up, forcing Mark to sit, he then sat on his lap with his lips still attached. He moved his hips in a circular motion, slowly and gently...enough for Mark's friend to stiffen.

"Shit" Mark whispered, pulling out, adjusting himself because of his growing erection, "sorry"

Donghyuck giggled in a seductive tone, "I don't mind" he answered and grinded on Mark's part, making the older to release a slight groan.

He hissed a bit when he moved his back too much that his wound ached, Mark was alarmed and he looked worried, "Your wound-"

"Ssh...it's nothing, let's just continue kissing" donghyuck whispered, putting his finger on Mark's lips before making out again.

Mark outlined Donghyuck's body from his waist to his ass, groping on it tightly, earning a muffled moan from the younger. He smiled at the sound and stood up, carrying Donghyuck by his under thighs and his erection showing from his grey sweatpants.

(thanks to the person who made sweatpants, now I can never not be too horny for them pants if I ever find myself a man who'd wear them in the future)

With his legs wrapped tightly around Mark's waist, "are we going back to where we shared our first kiss?"

"Oh I don't think it's just gonna be a kiss now" Mark answered immediately, opening his bedroom door and throwing Donghyuck on the bed.

He locked the door and took off his tank top which was honestly the hottest thing Donghyuck has ever seen ever since that one japanese guy that took off his shirt to flex his muscles in front of the class.

If you know that reference with taeil gay panicking...I love you.

He climbed on top and smashed his lips once more, this time he was on top of the younger, allowing his dick to get in the middle of Donghyuck's pants.

"Do you wanna do this?" Mark asked, he at least needs to know if the younger is up for sex right now.

Donghyuck nodded his head fast, "I want to"

Mark smiled and pecked him on the cheeks, "If you say so" he pushed his hair back and took off his sweatpants, Donghyuck did the same, leaving both of them naked.

Mark went slowly, he spread Donghyuck's legs wide open and stretched his hole using his two fingers. It wasn't Mark's dick yet but boy oh boy how he was already moaning.

Mark, without a bottle of lube available, licked his palm and stroked it on his hard cock before positioning it to the entrance.

"There's no going back now" Mark said which made Donghyuck whine, desperate for the older to be inside him.

When Mark's tip slowly enters Donghyuck's hole, Mark immediately thrust himself in, making the younger moan loudly.

"Maybe you should've given me a warning," Donghyuck said, looking at Mark with a pout on his lips.

Chuckling, Mark rested his upper body on top of the younger while he gradually thrusts his cock inside Donghyuck. "I'm sorry baby"

His pace then went faster and faster causing Donghyuck to moab while he digs his nails on the older's back. "Ngh..f-fuck m-me...h-harder" he sayd, couldn't barely speak.

"You like that baby?" Mark asks, his breath hitches in between his sentences.

"YES I FUCKING LOVE IT SO MUCH- AH!" Donghyuck screams, he then rolls up. Slowly because of his wound. He is currently on top of Mark with the older's cock now outside of him. He holds Mark's length and puts it back in as he bounces up and down.

"Oh yes baby, give it to me" Mark says, holding Donghyuck by his ass, spanking it hard as Donghyuck endlessly bounces.

Soon, Mark is already thrusting while under the younger, each thrust was making him reach his climax. Donghyuck too, he was jerking his own while Mark fucks his hole.

"B-baby i'm about to-"

"I am too"

"Do you want me to cum inside?"

Donghyuck shot his eyes straight at Mark, deeply staring at him with his forehead resting on the olders. He nodded, "yes...I want you to fill me up"

Mark just nods mentally and sooner or later, his last thrust made him groan in pleasure as he releases his white liquid inside of Donghyuck.

Donghyuck too cums after releasing his white strings on Mark's chest and neck. Breathing heavily, he sloppily lies down beside Mark and wraps his arm around the older's chest.

He rests his chin on Mark's chest and looks at him, "I love you"

Mark looks down to see his boyfriend looking all exhausted but still beautiful after getting fucked, he smiles and caresses the younger's cheeks, "I love you more"

Okay maybe we might have to skip time on that one because they took a ten minute rest after going for round 2...

The whole day was enjoyed with both of them moaning and groaning, Mark's thrusts inside Donghyuck felt like the younger was in euphoria, he loves Mark, Mark loves him that's the only thing that is important now.

Now from the top make it drop~
(My grades be like: )

Man...how do I say this?

Next chapter is going to be the ending ;-;

unless you guys want a special chapter where they already have kids ksksjdjjdj

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 584 15
|| 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚓𝚊 𝚅𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞? || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- BESTFRIENDS -everything in this fanfiction is just for...
31.5K 1.3K 29
⟨A Markhyuck Fanfiction⟩ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...
470K 20.7K 32
ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜɪᴍ ɴᴇᴇᴅʏ, ʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴄɪᴘʀᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇ ʜɪs ʜᴜɢs. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ...
263K 10.9K 53
Donghyuck Slapped Mark so hard that his face turned red. Tears brimmed as he looked at the tall handsome hunk he had started to catch feelings for. N...