fnaf: headcannons + oneshots...

By Mini_Kelp

(OLD, i have a new fanfic for this out! pls this is so cringe) Y/n is gender neutral! Basically, FNaF headcan... More

a//n
cuddling prefences. (aftons)
fictional crush. (michael afton)
family. (henry emily)
random headcannons. ((part 1))
how they would text. (aftons + emilys)
lqbtqia+ headcannons! (fnaf 1 + fnaf 2)
what if... (past michael/foxybro)
after a fight. (aftons)
lgbtiqa+ headcannons ((aftons + emilys))
what their aesthetics are. (aftons)
quality time. ((william afton x reader))
what songs remind me of my aftons.
quick a//n
random fnaf headcannons.
who the aftons would kin in cookie run: kingdom.
if you were hurt, aftons.
the end.

confession. (c.c/evan/chris oneshot)

2.5K 18 11
By Mini_Kelp

"Hi C.C./Chris/Evan !" I say happily. He turns around to look at me. "Hi Y/n!" He replies. "You told me to come here. What is is it?" I ask. "Uhm, I kinda like you Y/n." He finishes nervously. "Me too." Is what I decide to say. He beams, "Really?" "Of course!" I say giving him a hug. He hugs back. His warmth spreads to me. I'm a little taller so, his fluffy brown hair is on my lips. He lets go. "T-thank you I guess Y/n." He says. I giggle, "Your welcome?" We look at each other. "Well, I better go check on Cassidy. She's probably bored." He finally says. "Alright, see you!" I wave as he teleports away.

later that day

I look at the sketch I made a few seconds ago. It was some random oc thing I made. I kind of want to check on the missing children, they're always fun to play with. I decide to teleport to the old pizzeria. In a flash, I'm at the pizzeria! "Y/n!" I hear a young girl's voice shout. "Yeah?" I reply. "We're playing hide and seek! Want to play?" The voice says back. "Of course Susie!" I reply again, eager to play. I run over to where I think I heard the voice. "Hi!" Says Susie happily. "I'm looking for C.C./Evan/Chris. Can you helpppp?" Susie asks in a baby-ish tone. "Yup," I say. "I'll head over to the kitchen to scout for him." I add, running over to the kitchen. It hasn't been used for a longgg time, it's quite rusty. I hear a giggle. I quickly run to the turned-off fridge, "C.C./Chris/Evan, I know your hereee!" I say close to the fridge.
I wait a few seconds and then...I open up the door. "Ah-" says a kind of startled voice. "Got you!" I laugh. C.C./Chris/Evan smiles. "I didn't know you were playing but alright!" I smile back at him. "GET OVER HERE LOVEBIRDS, ITS TIME FOR ROUND TWO OF HIDE AND SEEKKK!" Yells Susie. We both blush, "COMING!" We jump up and run over to where the other kids are. We continue playing hide and seek for the most of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 870 36
A young girl by the name of Y/N finds herself in a new neighborhood, new people, and worst of all, a new school! Will things turn out ok? Or will the...
2.4K 50 7
in this AU Basil and Sunny weren't dumb and called an ambulance, Mari didn't die but her legs got badly damaged tho and she sometimes has a hard time...
14.4K 96 12
Just me practicing writing lemons
618K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...