YOUR EYES TELL... | TAETZU |...

By eveee1430

Kim Taehyung and Chou Tzuyu, these two idols are destined to be together... but they never considered there f... More

01- SHE IS BEAUTIFUL
02- WORLD'S MOST HANDSOME MAN
03- SPECIAL...
04- EVEE
05- PLAN
06- FIGHTING!!!
07- PHOTO
08- HUG
09- UNEXPECTED
10- BEST DAY
11- SOULMATE
12- AMUSEMENT PARK
13- REALISED
14- COLLABORATION
15- DIMPLES
16- MET YOU
17- JEALOUS
18- LIE
19- YOU AND ME.
20- MOMENT
21- SEE YOU SOON
22- SURPRISE
23- CUTE
24- CONFESSION
25- NOT YET
26- MINE
27- KISS
28- PARTY
29- TT
30- EPILOGUE
SPECIAL- DAHMIN
SPECIAL- SAKOOK
SPECIAL- JINAYEON
SPECIAL- ROSÉ
**
NEW BOOK

AUTHOR NOTE

240 16 4
By eveee1430

So here I finally completed my first story on Wattpad.

I'm really Thankful that you all choose this story. I know it's sometime boring but still you all encouraged me and supported me.

Thank you for reading till the very last. You guys are amazing.

And As I said before I will be doing the sequel of this story but surely not now. Right now I'm going to write story with another plot.

That story I will be starting next month only or perhaps in this week. I really like to write story and Hope you all will show support to that one as well.

And always please be respectful for all the ship's. Everyone has a different point of view so everyone ship different different people. Don't hate anyone merely because of this ships.

I got to know some of the people didn't get to read my story because of the Fonts used. I literally had no idea about this.
From next story I will keep this in my mind.

Do look forward for the next story.

-K💜

TAETZU FIGHTING!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.8K 83
Asta and Yuno have a childhood friend. He is serious sometimes, he can be bipolar either and he usually sigh. He started a new life after it was give...
802 52 9
In the city's hustle, Lily's tale unfolds-a rift with her parents sends her seeking solace in a countryside haven. There, she meets Theo, a guide to...
85.4K 4.2K 45
Grand church, Clean white suit, Long wedding gown that comes with a veil, Fifty guests, White roses, And a perfect couple to top this very memorable...
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...