I am Mateless, Famous, and Ho...

By lostandhangry

Andy Night is famous in two worlds; to humans she is a Grammy winning singer and to werewolves she is the bes... More

I am Mateless, Famous, and Hopeless!!! What's next?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapte 19

Chapter 13

2.5K 24 6
By lostandhangry

Picture of Andy's Mom-------------------------------------------->

Please Vote

Comment and Fan!!!

Chapter 13

Recap:

"We have to explain to him Damon, now that I smell him, he has a witch's blood in him, which means he can't be compelled, I remember Max telling me that as well.  I guess you have two options Kurt; become like us, or I have to kill you." 

Andy's POV

"I'll do it... on one condition."  Kurt said, "I want you to teach me what it's like to be like you.  Show me the ropes, and I will become... whatever you are."  I laughed as I stood up and dusted off any dirt and took off my jacket.  No one had arrived and I sent Torie a mental message to bring me a shirt and another leather jacket.  I then told Kurt to turn around and I took off my shirt so I was just standing in my skinny jeans and a lacey red bra.  Damon groaned and his eyes turned black with lust and I felt mine do the same.  Kurt turned around because he thought something was wrong and he gasped. 

"I feel like this school is forcing me topless way too much."  I said with a smirk as I noticed Kurt's eyes were glued to the ground.  Well I guess this is a good time to teach him about the tattoos.

"Kurt, look at me, it's okay, Damon and I won't hurt you, plus you are going to get lesson number one."  I pointed to my Alpha mark.  "This is an Alpha mark or tattoo and it appears on an alpha on the night of their first shift.  This..." I pointed to my mate mark "is my mate mark, it signifies others that I am taken, and do not want another person.  A mate is like a soul mate, your other half, the love of your life.  If you would touch my mark, I would get nauseous and would most likely puke because the magic in the mark won't let you willingly cheat on your mate, not that I would want to.  Also I don't think I have mentioned this yet, but I am a werewolf."  I said and Kurt didn't look too shocked.  He nodded his head and then looked at Damon.

"Are you her mate?"  He asked and Damon nodded before putting a possessive hand on the small of my back.  "I'm sorry for hitting on you, but you are beautiful and I had to at least try to make you my girl." He said with a smirk and I hit him playfully on the arm.  Damon growled and I elbowed him hard.  He wheezed out some air and glared at me which made me smirk wider.  Kurt just laughed at us. 

"Damon, go quit so we can be exclusive and I will take Kurt here home to teach him some more wolf stuff.  I will tell mom to call me in sick and I will make my mom help me with demonstrations and stuff.  Try to sneak up on me when you get home, wolf form though, you need to get in some practice." I said while playfully slapping his chest.  He chuckled and kissed me deeply before I pulled back.  He was marking his territory and he didn't need to.  He pouted and I chuckled as I grabbed his bottom lip and pulled it a little. 

"Let's go Kurt, you have a lot to learn and little time to do it." I said as I lead him towards my bike, which had thankfully skidded into grass and not concrete.  I pulled it up and checked it out to make sure there were no scratches and I hopped on.  "I'll see you when you get home Damon, love you!"  I said in a regular tone even though I was a good hundred feet away.

"He can't..."

"Love you too Andy!"

"He can't what?"  I asked and Kurt just gaped at me.  "Lesson number two: a werewolf has heightened senses and strength." I said and understanding crossed his features as he got on my bike behind me.  He looked kind of awkward because he didn't know where to put his hands even though I had put on my leather jacket again for the ride home.  "Just put your arms around my stomach, Damon won't kill you for trying not to fly off the back of my bike."  I said and he wrapped his hands around my stomach, but balled up his fists so he wasn't touching me with his hands.  I rolled my eyes and revved the engine.  "Hold on Blondie because I like to go fast."  I said as I sped off at top speed and he wrapped his arms tighter around me as he laughed with glee.  I smiled and went faster as I sped down the streets and Kurt held on tight.  When we got to the edge of my territory a wolf came out of the forest.  I repeated the password "Харесва ми кисели краставички" which means I like pickles in Bulgarian.  Kurt gave me a strange look and I just rolled my eyes. "I'll tell you later."  I said as we traveled the rest of the way to my house.  When we pulled in my driveway Kurt hopped off the bike first and I heard him yelp.  I turned to see my father's russet colored wolf a few feet in front of us.  I rolled my eyes and went up to my dad and kissed him on the side of his snout. 

"Hey dad, how's your day?" I asked and he replied in my mind.

*My day was uneventful, but why do you have a human boy here?* He asked without suspicion, just curiosity. 

"Oh, I got attacked today and he saw so he said he wants to know what it's like to be a werewolf before we turned him."  I said with a shrug and my father nodded. "Hey, can you tell mom to meet us down in the clearing so that I can show Kurt here some of the perks of being a were?"  I asked and Dad snorted before he nodded.  "Thanks."

I turned back to Kurt who was just standing there with a shocked look on his face.  "That was my dad, my whole family is made up of werewolves.  Torie, Steph, Tyler, Ms. Lyles, and tons of other people in school are werewolves; it's just easy to hide.  Oh, and Max Embers is a vampire."  I finished and Kurt just looked more dumbfounded than before.  I laughed at his expression until I hear my mom scurry up to us. 

I have to say my mother is gorgeous.  She has long, wavy nearly black hair, with a light complexion, and chocolate brown eyes, and I love her to death because she is pretty much a teenager still. 

"Hey honey, who's this?"  She asked as she hugged me.  I looked over to see Kurt's mouth hanging open and he was practically drooling.  I scrunched up my nose in disgust and slapped his chest. 

"That is my mother you douche. Close your mouth before I rip your jaw off."  I snarled at him and he shut his mouth quickly and blushed.  I smirked and my mother just laughed.  She was used to those kinds of reactions.  "This is Kurt Masterson, he discovered out secret because I was attacked by rogues, ooh and I learned a new ability, give me your arm mom." I said and she offered me her arm skeptically. 

I quickly brought it up to my mouth and bit her forearm.  I made sure to keep it from healing and she winced but watched in amazement when it didn't begin to heal right away. "Wow, Andy, you just keep getting more and more dangerous don't you?"  She asked and I laughed.  I let go of my power and her arm began healing.

"Kurt, watch this." I said and he watched my mom's arm stitch itself up in amazement.  He chuckled and shook his head.

"Well, I guess you guys have no weakness."  He said and it was my turn to laugh. 

"Werewolves have weaknesses, but let me tell you the story of the first werewolves.  There was once a witch named Rose who fell in love with a hunter that she found in the woods.  He had been attacked by a bear, but a wolf had saved him from death.  That wolf stayed by his side until he healed.  The witch, Rose, took care of him for a few months and they fell in love, but the witch-leader, Eva, said that witches are only allowed to love the supernatural.  Rose used an herb called wolfs bane to bind the wolf and man to create a supernatural creature.  This man-wolf could switch between forms, and had super senses, strength, and speed.  He became a powerful being and had to have a weakness which is the herb used to bind the human and wolf. 

'Wolfs bane now burns werewolves on contact and if enough is ingested it is lethal to us.  Soon Rose and the hunter wanted to take their love to the next level.  They made love, but the hunter was forced by his wolf to claim his mate, and he did by biting her on the left side of her neck where it meets the collar bone.  She instantly started to shift and while the hunter's wolf was a pure silver wolf, Rose's was pure white.  There had never been another pure white wolf until I was born.  Also Rose had been able to hold on to one of her powers.  That is how the werewolves have powers too.  Rose and the hunter had kids and started a family which soon expanded into a pack as they and their kids started to turn people.  Rose and the hunter created a new species and we are all technically descendants from them.  That is how werewolves came to be, and their weakness, any questions?"  I asked Kurt as I wrapped up the story.  My mom smiled at me and I hugged her from the side.  I put my arm around her waist and squeezed a little bit.  She kissed my temple and I put my head on her shoulder; she stroked my hair with her right hand and it felt nice.  I love my mom a lot.  I can tell her everything and anything and she gives me good advice. 

"Alright, um why are you a pure white wolf too?"  Kurt asked and I sighed.

"I'm not sure, my parents think it's because I was conceived while my mom was still a witch." I said with a shrug.  My mom rubbed my arm and I smiled at her and Kurt. 

"So we don't have to... you know... to turn me?"  He asked and my mom and I laughed. 

"No, I could just bite your hand, but it works better if I get an artery, the bacteria travels faster, and it tastes better." I said with a shrug and my mom snorted.  I have always liked the taste of blood more than my parents and family.  It's kind of weird, but I don't drink it.  I just like a good rare steak, or when I hunt in wolf form, it's a good sauce on my meat.  Jeez, don't judge me because you know I'm too lovable! ;P  I licked my lips and Kurt cringed. 

Mom and I laughed just as Damon's black wolf crashed into me and carried me a few feet before I shifted and quickly pinned him down.  He rolled me over and got out of my hold before I could snap my jaws on his back legs.  He snapped his jaws at me and I growled before I licked his face.  He looked a little shocked and I attacked him and we rolled around on the ground.  I pinned him down by his shoulders, and then just for laughs I sneezed right into his open muzzle.  He coughed and rolled over; he shifted back and gave me a look.  I shifted back as well and I could hear my mom and Kurt both laughing hysterically on the ground.  I smirked at Damon and he rolled his eyes while still spitting in an attempt to get my snot out of his mouth. 

"You know you love how wonderfully lady like I am!" I yelled and he laughed as well as my mom.

"You know honey, if he wasn't your mate, I am afraid he might have broken up with you for that, but seeing as he adores you, I think it's cute."  Mom said and I laughed while Damon smiled like a kid who got the last cookie from the cookie jar.  He hugged me around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"Mine, mate, grr, I kill those who threaten my mate, I will eat you cause Andy Night is taken!"  Damon yelled like a barbarian. I looked at my mom and as soon as we made eye contact we burst out laughing.  In a moment I was clutching my stomach and wiping away tears.  After I cooled off I saw that Damon was blushing.  I grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips quickly and lovingly.

"Don't be embarrassed, we are just laughing because that is your wolf side of you.  It doesn't actually talk, but it does influence you to say things like that.  I think it is cute, so don't be embarrassed.  I love you."  I finished and pecked him once on the lips.

"I only say it because I love you, oh, did I say I love you yet, if I didn't I'll say it now, I love you."  He said and I rolled my eyes at his cheesy line.  My mom laughed and walked up to him.  She gave him a big hug and kissed his forehead.

"You are such a suck up and I love it.  I am so glad to have you as my son.  You will make us proud just as Andy already has.  That is a promise Damon.  We haven't really had much time to talk, but I see how Andy lights up when you walk in the room and I know part of that is the mate thing, but I have seen and known mates who don't love each other as much as you love my daughter and she loves you.  I leave you guys alone with Kurt so you can show him the ropes.  Then Andy, I suggest you go out, you haven't been outside the territory and school since Cleveland."  She finished as she turned to me and I nodded.  I did need to get out and I needed to get out fast. 

"Ok mom, love you, I will, I really want a burger too. Maybe we could go to In-N-Out Burger? I really love those burgers!"  I said to Damon and he smiled.  Kurt coughed awkwardly and I smiled.  "You can come too if you want Kurt, but going out with me is not normal.  Torie and my family are used to it by now, and Steph is too now.  I actually haven't even been with Damon in public because of the teacher thing, but he will see how it is soon." I said with a smirk.  It can get pretty crazy with fans and paparazzi.  It has been extremely hard to keep the press from knowing where I live, and the guards keep fans away from the property. 

"No I have to go home to try to come up with a reason on why I am moving out early."  Kurt finished with a shrug and I smiled at him. I waved as he left and I know he won't say anything if he wants to live.  I smiled at Damon and we both left to get ready to go out for a night on the town.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and fanning and voting! I have been lacking on support lately and I am asking for votes again.  I have 21 fans!!! Wooo which means I can at least get ten votes for the next uplaod right?  If I get more than that I will make sure the next post has something exciting happen... I promise.

10 votes= exciting chapter

and please comment to help me with my writing.  If you find any mistakes or have any suggestions please tell me!

Love all you readers!!

Aly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 11.3K 31
Katherine Michaels - A 20 year old human girl who goes to Canada for an assignment... Derek Black - 22 years old... Who is the the alpha of the stron...
1.2M 34.3K 35
When you live your life in fear how will you turn out? Jillian Sadem might be an Alpha's daughter, but social anxiety runs her life. She always look...
69.7K 2.9K 20
Alpha Derek of the Noble pack has been given the alpha position to early. He is an alpha at age 17. All of the older alphas are trying to help, but D...
71.3K 1.7K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...