𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐄 ♡ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐉...

By jisungiespace

♡𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙴 𝙰𝚄 ♡"𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝙴𝚂𝙽'𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄." More

♡𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒♡
♡𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒♡
♡𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄♡
♡1
♡2
♡3
♡4
♡5
♡6
♡7
♡8
♡9
♡10
♡11
♡12
♡13
♡14
♡15
♡16
♡17
♡18
♡19
♡20
♡21
♡22
♡23
♡24
♡25
♡26
♡27
♡28
♡29
♡30
♡31
♡32
♡33
♡34
♡35
♡36
♡37
♡38
♡39
♡40
♡41
♡42
♡43
♡44
♡45
♡46
♡47
♡48
♡49
♡50
♡51
♡52
♡53
♡55
♡56
♡57
♡58
♡59
♡60
♡𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄♡
♡𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇♡

♡54

7.1K 332 1.3K
By jisungiespace

She no longer needs me~

"Hey!"

Soojin turned around and saw a familiar face. "Renjun?"

"Yeah." He smiled and walked infront of her. His hands were holding a bouquet of red roses.

"I thought Haechan called me here." Soojin was confused.

"Yeah I told him to call you here." He stood infront of the painting and gently touched it. "Did you like it? I made it a long time ago. But I was waiting for the perfect time to give it to you. You wanted to see it right?"

Soojin looked at her portrait. "Yeah you drew it beautifully."

"Ofcourse I had to when the person I was drawing is so beautiful herself." A smile never disappeared from his face.

Soojin giggled and said, "Uhh... thank you I guess."

"The room smells so good. I used scented candles especially for you."

"Oh yeah... Do you have anything to say to me?" Soojin was nervous. She could sense where it was going.

"Yeah I have a lot to say. Here this is for you." He handed her the bouquet which she gladly accepted. "First of all, you look very beautiful today. Oh wait you always do." He chuckled a little.

Soojin tucked her hair behind her ear and looked down. "Thanks again." Then she looked up and their eyes met. He was standing close to her.

"I wanted to say this to you for a long time. And today finally I'm telling you this. I like you. I like you a lot."

Soojin was definitely shocked. She was trying to process what the older just said. "Huh?"

"I like the way you make me feel, even when you are not around. I can do anything to make you smile. I'll do everything to make you happy. Because if you are happy, I'm happy too." The way he smiled, the way his eyes were sparkling, proved that his every word was genuine.

Soojin looked away, thinking what to say.

"Soojin, I have fallen in love with the person that you are. The way you make my life so beautiful and simple has made me realize that you are the one that I want to love and take care of forever. I do not know how you feel, but I just had to let you know what has been running through my mind."

"Renjun... I... uhh.... actually..." She was lost for words.

"Let me guess. You don't have any feelings for me", he said with a sad smile.

"Renjun-"

"You like Jisung, right?"

She nodded and said, "Renjun, I'm so sorry." Soojin never thought that she had to experience this.

"You don't have to be. It's not like I can force you to like me." Renjun was prepared for anything. He actually knew about her feelings for Jisung but he still wanted to try thinking that maybe he just misunderstood it.

"But actually I have already fallen for you and I can't get up. Soojin, you will always be my first and last." He didn't show any sign of sadness but deep down he was hurting.

After thinking for a few seconds, she said, "Maybe you can say bye to your first and fall in love with someone again."

Renjun chuckled and nodded. "Sorry I ruined our friendship."

"No you didn't. Who said our friendship is ruined? I can't lose such a precious friend in my life. You mean a lot to me." Soojin slowly leaned closer to him and put her arms around him to hug him. Renjun hesitantly put his hands on her back and leaned into her embrace with eyes closed. Tears could come out anytime but he tried to hold them back.

Jisung on the other hand was roaming around, searching for the girl. "Soojin!!! Soojin!!!" He sighed and asked himself, "Where did this girl go?"

While walking through the hallways, he saw light coming out from a classroom. He walked there thinking that maybe Soojin was there. He looked up and saw it was the Art class. He peeked into the class and saw something unexpected which made his eyes wide. He saw that the room was beautiful decorated with lights, candles and paintings. There was also a big portrait of Soojin and he saw that Renjun and Soojin were hugging each other. He gasped and moved from there. His back leaned on the wall. He was trying to process what he just saw.

'What did I see? Was it real? Renjun and Soojin are- No no no.'

Jisung shook his head and ran away from there.

In the classroom, Renjun and Soojin leaned away when her phone began to ring.

"Oh Ning is calling. She is probably thinking where I am. So... bye!"

Renjun smiled and nodded. "Bye!"

Soojin received the call and said "Yeah I am coming." She kept the bouquet on the table and left.

After she was gone, the boy slowly picked up the bouquet of roses as tears streamed down his face. He stood strong infront of Soojin but now he couldn't hold his tears back. He sat on the floor and leaned on the wall. The boy hugged the bouquet and let the sobs rule. His vision became blurry because of the tears.

'Why is it me? Why? If only I was a little bit early...'

He felt his throat closing up and sniffled. He took out a chit out of his pocket. That same chit he got in the game that they played in Neo Island. It said 'I want to be happy'. He knew it was written by Soojin. Although she tried to write in a different handwriting but he understood who wrote that.

'I just wanted to make you happy.'

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Soojin came back to the party hall and saw the couples were dancing. She was looking for the newly-turned 20 years old boy. When she found him sitting at a table, she directly went to him.

"Jisung, you are drinking wine?"

The male looked up and saw the girl he was waiting for. He was probably a little bit drunk. He stood up and grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him. They were now in the middle of the hall.

"Let's dance." He gently grabbed her waist.

She should feel bad for what happened earlier but after hearing his deep voice, she melted immediately and felt butterflies in her stomach. "If you say so." She wrapped her arms around his neck loosely and looked into his eyes.

They were moving their bodies with the rhythm of the music. Suddenly Jisung cupped her cheek which made her look at him.

'How can I tell you how I feel when you don't even-'

He pushed away his thoughts and leaned forward and pecked her lips. Yeah they had kissed for a few times now but everytime for her, it felt like the first time. A pink hue was visible on her face. His face was so close to her. Something happened inside her and she pulled him closer and crashed her lips against his. Then, he softly kissed her back. He lightly swept his tongue between her lips, pressing his warm, soft lips to hers. Then, he passionately kissed her, tickling her tongue with his. He sucked her lips, gently, as though he was sampling nectar on a delicate petal.

At the time, Renjun came to the hall and saw the scene. He saw Jisung and Soojin kissing each other with so much passion. He thought that instead of Jisung, he should have been there. He never got to feel her soft lips. But God had something else for him. He turned around and left the hall.

Haechan who was sitting and eating cookies with wine, saw Renjun leaving. He understood what happened. The tanned boy immediately got up and ran behind him.

Renjun was about to exit the campus when someone held his shoulder from behind. He turned around only to see his bestfriend.

"Where are you going?", Haechan asked.

"Home."

"But the party didn't end yet."

"I'm not feeling well."

Haechan noticed a portrait in Renjun's hands which was covered with a paper. "Did you tell her?"

"Yeah I did. But you know what? Everything is not for everyone", he said with a sad smile.

"Renjun..." Haechan was very worried for the boy.

"Anyway, I'm leaving tomorrow. See you at home." Renjun turned around and then a single drop of tear rolled down his cheek.

Haechan watched his bestfriend leaving. He knew Renjun was hurting but wasn't showing and it broke his heart.

•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•

Next day.

8:00 a.m.

Soojin was making breakfast in the kitchen when Jisung came downstairs while stretching his arms and yawning.

"Did you see the newspaper?", He asked when he didn't see it on the table of the living room.

"Sorry I forgot to collect it. It's probably outside."

"Ok. I'm going." Jisung was having a little headache. He didn't even remember what happened last night or how he came back home. He opened the door and saw a big rectangular shaped something wrapped in a cover infront of the door. He took it inside the house with the newspaper.

"Look! What is this?", he asked.

Soojin looked at him and then noticed what he was holding. She quickly snatched it out his hands and opened the wrapper. She gasped with wide eyes. It was the portrait of her drawn by Renjun. But the question was how it came here. She noticed a small letter attached with it.

'Renjun is leaving for Paris today. Come to the airport by 9 a.m. - HC'

'What?? He is leaving today? And I won't be able to see him for the last time? I was the first person whom he told about the offer he got that he would be going to Paris. No way. I have to meet him', she thought.

Jisung looked at the painting and recalled everything. Last night, he saw Renjun and Soojin hugging and this painting was also there. 'What? It was not a dream?'

"Jisung book an uber. Fast!!!", Soojin said.

"Why?", the boy asked in confusion.

"Renjun is leaving today."

Jisung's eyes widened. "What?"

•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•

"Renjun why are you leaving?" Ningning pouted.

All of his friends came to say goodbye to Renjun.

"It's not like I'm leaving forever", Renjun said with a chuckle.

"How will I survive without you?", Haechan whined and faked a sob.

"With the help of food and water", Chenle said with a laugh.

"Why are you ruining the mood?" Haechan glared at the younger.

"Whatever it is but now there will be some peace in our apartment as these two will not fight over something stupid anymore", Jeno said.

Renjun put his hand of the left side of his chest. "Ouch Jeno! I'm hurt. You will be happy without me?"

"Don't say like that. You know very well that I'll miss you the most."

"It's only two months, right?", Jimin asked and got a nod from Renjun as an answer.

"Come back soon", Jaemin said.

"We will wait for you", Minjeong said with a smile.

"It will never be the same without you here. Take care of yourself there", Aeri said.

"Dude bring some snacks from there. By the way, Haechan told me to say this to you", Mark said for which he got a nudge from the tanned boy.

Renjun laughed and said, "Ok ok."

"But we will wait for you. Come back soon", the oldest said.

"Where are Jisung and Soojin?", Jimin asked while looking around.

"I guess they are late today", Chenle said.

Renjun looked around. 'Why am I waiting for them when I didn't even inform them that I am leaving today?'

"Guys I need to go now or else I'll miss my flight. Bye!!!"

"Bye!!!" They bid each other goodbye and Renjun turned around and started walking with his trolley bag.

"RENJUN!!!"

The boy stopped in his tracks. That voice he was wanting to hear for so long. He turned around and saw Soojin and Jisung running towards him. They stood infront him.

"Were you going to leave without seeing us?", Soojin asked with furrowed brows.

"Soojin. Jisung. How did you-"

Renjun's words were cut off as Soojin hugged him. "I'll miss you", she whispered.

The boy held her tight. "I'll miss you too."

'Maybe this is the last time I'll be this close to you.'

They broke the hug and Renjun saw Jisung standing awkwardly. "Yahhhh Park Jisung!!! Will you not say goodbye to me?" And then he opened his arms.

The younger boy smiled and ran into his embrace. "I'll miss you a lot. Why didn't you tell me that you're leaving today?"

"Sorry~"

They leaned away and Renjun looked at his watch. "Oh my God guys!!! Now I have to really go. GOODBYE!!!!" And he ran away with a smile on his face.

Haechan came and stood beside Soojin as they were watching the boy leaving. "He liked you a lot."

Soojin looked at the tanned boy. "Haechan..."

"But poor boy. His first love was unrequited." He looked at the shorter girl. "Now that you have that idiot. Take care of him. He still acts like a kid."

💔

I don't know why I decided Renjun to be the second lead when he is my bias along with Jisung :"(

I have been making so silly mistakes in the recent chapters :(

So yesterday I was listening to No Longer at 12:30 p.m. and was crying like a fool. Then suddenly Love Talk started playing and I was still crying :)

This made me so sad :"(

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 4.4K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "𝙸𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠... 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚜," 𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙖...
67.3K 2.3K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
127 5 23
𝐀 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫...
938K 33.4K 87
━ 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 / 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐮 # 間違った ━ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 • 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 " 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥�...