If Love Was Forced

By AlyneTanS

[COMPLETED / UNDER REVISION] The Sequel of This Book is titled "A Third Chance To Love". "If Love Was Forced... More

Chapter 1: Marrying Who?!
Chapter 2: Heart Locket
Chapter 4: Publicity Couple To A Real One?
Chapter 5: Cranberry Vodka
Chapter 6: Movie Actors
Chapter 8: A Surprise Trip To Italy
Chapter 9: The True Intentions
Chapter 10: Sightseeing in Italy
Chapter 11: Jealousy...?
Chapter 12: Im Back New York\Party Crasher
Chapter 13: The Incident To Sorrow
Chapter 14: A Lost Of Hope
Chapter 15: Hatred and Lies
Chapter 16: I Was Never Yours But, I Loved You And You Didn't Love Me Back
Chapter 17: Awakening To A Better Life
Chapter 18: Regret, Love, and an Unfortunate Occurrence
Chapter 19: I Love You...
Chapter 20: The Beginning
Chapter 21: First Day Back At The House
Chapter 22: Her Hatred And Decision
Chapter 23: A New Beginning Alone
Chapter 24: The Sudden Confrontation
Chapter 25: A Eagles Ego Vs A Broken Heart
Chapter 26: A Promise To Be Made + The Rivalry
Chapter 27: I Hate And Love You
Chapter 28: One Heart, Two Guys
Chapter 29: A Planned Date
Chapter 30: Husband or Your Friend
Chapter 31: A Moment / A Mysterious Red-Letter
Chapter 32: Love and Mysteries
Chapter 33: A Puzzle Unsolved
Chapter 34: Far From Happy Ever After
Chapter 35: I Lost Her Again
Chapter 36: I'll Wait A Thousand Years For You, My Love
Chapter 37: Mischief, and Secrets
Chapter 38: A Year Filled With Sorrow And Confusion
Chapter 39: The Year Before
Chapter 40: Memories of the Past and the Present|Back At New York City
Chapter 41: Clues of an Unsolved Mystery
Chapter 42: First Day Back At New York
Chapter 43: Unfolding
Chapter 44: Assault?
Chapter 45: Past Memories| A Rush Of Hope
Chapter 46: A Chaos In Progress
Chapter 47: A Surprising Confrontation
Chapter 48: Confusing Decision
Chapter 49: A Coffee Shop
Chapter 50: I'll Get You Back
Chapter 51: I will wait for you even if it takes a hundred years...
Chapter 52: Welcome Back Party and Mysteries
Chapter 53: Secrets of a Mystery and Jealousy
Chapter 54: He's your son...
Chapter 55: "I Missed You Too."
Chapter 56: The Secret Unfolds
Chapter 57: A Ending and A Beginning [ The Last Chapter ]
The Characters | Cast
[] The Ending And Goodbye's From the Author []

Chapter 3: Partying The Upper East Side Way

15.7K 394 25
By AlyneTanS

"Wait What?!" I shouted at Gretchen.

"I thought, he was another one of your suitors so I made him wait, so I could trick him into leaving. He's been waiting for one hour now." She blurted out quickly and I glared at her, I grabbed a pillow from the couch next to the dining table and tip-toed to the foyer covering my cleavage, I took a glance and I swear my jaw dropped as soon as I saw that hot piece of meat, dressed in a black shirt and sweat pants, while wearing shades.

Before he could even see me, or before I embarrass myself I quickly ran back to the dining room, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I practically shouted and whispered if that was a thing, Gretchen couldn't hold back her laughter.

"Is this funny?! My future husband is in my foyer, in my house and you didn't tell me?!" I asked panicked, Gretchen quickly walked up to place her hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, Mama, let's get you glammed up."

"I hate you." I rolled my eyes at her as we walked up the stairs, "I love you, too, now let's not keep a handsome piece of cake waiting." I laughed at her statement.

We went inside the room and I picked out a spaghetti-strapped white top, and a matching white maxi skirt paired with my Air Force 1s. "Is it just me or are you getting hotter and hotter every day?" Gretchen asked as she stared at me doing my makeup. "Don't worry, if I were another gender I swear I'd be with you too." I joked and she laughed.

I finally finished my makeup, I grabbed my phone and was about to leave the room but, "Hold up! Perfume!" She said and sprayed it around me and on top of my head making me twirl. "Go baby girl!" She said and I smiled and hugged her.

I pulled away and walked over to the main grand staircase which led to the foyer. Well of course as I expected he was gone, "Pathetic." I rolled my eyes as I strode down the stairs,

"Who's pathetic?" A seductive deep voice boomed beside me, creating an echo through the foyer. I looked behind me, petrified, and my eyes laid on him, Alejandro Huxley leaning at the doorway, well it is true, he is damn fine, with muscles and silky black locks, with that height.

"You. You're pathetic." I said to him, fully facing him, I could feel him stare at my body. Look at all you want. "Me? Really? So you gonna act as if you weren't flattered when you saw me, just a few seconds ago? Don't deny it, Camila, I saw that glimmer in your blue eyes." He responded, well this guy was full of himself. "Excuse me? Don't act so high and mighty. I don't like you." I said, emphasizing the last sentence, he chuckled, his dimples showing. This guy's ego is as big as the Eiffel Tower.

"Be honest, I know you love the agreement and love the fact that you're marrying me." He said stepping forward and approaching me, I was stuck in my steps, fuming with anger as he stepped closer and closer leaving us inches apart from each other.

GET ALOUD OF THIS GUY, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

"I've hated you since the day I knew you, and trust me If it weren't for my parents. I would never marry you even if I was given the chance to." I said to him, staring at his eyes who seemed yet unbothered by my attitude. I wasn't affected at all, he's just like who I expected him to be, an egotistical jerk, who thinks they have a big dick.

"I don't have time for your pettiness Princepessa, I came here because Mama, wants me to take you out to the farm to spend a day with me." He said, stepping away, and placing his hands in his pocket, his muscles were showing, through his black shirt. Thank, God, I made plans today.

"I have a busy schedule, and also don't call me, Princepessa, Stronzo," I said mimicking his Italian accent, and flipped my hair, to his face, facing away, walking to the garden. I could feel his footsteps following me. "It's Saturday." He says and I looked at him and raised my eyebrows, what do you think of me a dweeb? Who doesn't have any friends? I'm Camila Romano for God's sake.

"I have friends, for your information." I rolled my eyes walking to the poolside. "I'm your future husband, you need to spend time with me or maybe at least get to know me." He said taking off his sunglasses, his eyes squint as he looked up to the sky. "I don't want to get to know you. I'd rather be drunk on the beach than spend my time with you, now please go," I said sitting down on the couch, "I'm not leaving, you entitled brat." he sat next to me. Seriously is this guy ever gonna leave me alone? We've only talked for a few minutes yet I'm a few buttons away from throwing him at the cliff near my house. "Miss Holly, prepare the car, I'm going out, and please tell this ass face to leave my house," I said to Miss Holly who was preparing juice near the patio, who gasped at my language.

Miss Holly stared at me at my abusered request, "Madam, your dad specifically told me he was a guest here, and should be treated with respect." She says, I glared at Alejandro who chuckled.

"You wanna stay here?! Fine stay here!" I said throwing the pillow at him. I could hear him call out my name yet I already walked out of there and was on my way to the parking lot.

Who the fuck does he think he is?! Just because he was my childhood friend, doesn't give him the right mind to think I like him?! BITCH HE ISN'T EVEN THAT HANDSOME. OKAY, HE IS BUT WHO WOULD LIKE HIM IF HIS EGO IS THAT HIGH? I KNOW YOU LOVE THE IDEA OF GETTING MARRIED TO ME, HIS FACE.

I kept swearing to myself about him until I reached my black Jeep. I signaled the driver to give me the keys and I was about to open the car door when someone's hand overlapped mine. I looked at the person and low and behold it was the ass face. "I'll drive." He says.

"Just at least spend the day with me, I swear if I didn't have to I wouldn't but we need to give this a try even just for our parents." He explained and I sighed. "You're paying for everything." I rolled my eyes at him, I was about to walk away to go to the passenger seat but he grabbed my hand.

"Roll your eyes at me one more time, and I'll kiss those lips of yours." He said, I laughed. "Can you see this finger?" I showed him my ring finger, and he nodded. "Does it have a ring?" I questioned him, and he shook his head, I stared at him seriously and said, "Then that means we are not married or engaged, were not official and I'm single. You don't have consent so keep your lips and body to your face," I told him giving him the middle finger.

He smiled chuckling letting my hand go as I threw him the keys, I smiled. At least he has a sense of humor. We got inside the car and he started driving to the beach house, my friends were already waiting at the beach house and I wondered what they would say if I brought this old piece of hotness.

Later That Day

"Who's the guy?" Ryle my friend asked as he sat beside me on the couch as we glanced at Alejandro who was taking a phone call at the corner of the bar. Okay, I wasn't gonna tell them the whole story, and I couldn't think of anything so I just said the first thing that came to my mind. "I met him while playing golf at the country club." I blurted out. "What's his name?" Francine asked, "Alejandro Huxley," I answered and she gasped. "That's why he looked familiar." She said smiling.

"I heard he liked blondes, I'm gonna go and get me a piece." She says winking at me, I was about to say that we were engaged but that would blow my whole cover, I nodded and she walked up to him and flirted, and the dumbass flirted back. He glanced at me and I glared at him. He gave her a drink from the bar and I smirked, he wanted to flirt with other people, who said I wouldn't.

"Ryle, let's go for a swim," I told Ryle who was on his phone, he smirked and nodded. We walked out of the bar and walked over to the beach, I love this place. "Go, I'll follow," I said to Ryle, he nodded and joined the other guys swimming. I took off my skirt and my top revealing the black two-piece revealing bikini under my outfit, I could feel people staring, hearing compliments, I looked at my back and saw a group of guys staring at my ass. I smiled winking as I jogged to the beach to join Ryle and the others.

I'll show him how to party. We swam until the sun was out, and took awesome pictures as well as drinking, and I swear I was about to pass out, it was 6 in the evening, and I could barely walk straight after dancing and drinking my heart out at the dancing floor, I walked over to Francine, Gretchen, Ryle, and Alejandro who were chatting at the couch, I laid myself next to Alejandro, I didn't even care who it was. "Cheers to the fucking best night ever!!!" Gretchen said raising her shot glass, we all grabbed one and drank it. The bitter, and smoky taste went down my throat, and I felt more alive than ever, I continued drinking and chatting around, and as I was about to take my 20th shot Alejandro stopped me.

"Camila your wasted." He whispered, taking the shot glass away from me. "Stop it!" I said yanking his hand away, and taking the glass as I chugged it down, he took my wrist and looked at me, my vision was already blurry, but all I could say even if I was drunk or not he still looked fine as fuck.

"So this is how a licensed 24 doctor is on a Saturday night? Drunk and wasted?" He chuckled his face inches apart from mine. "Yes, and I'm sure your 30-year-old ass wouldn't know because you don't know how to have fun," I told him laughing. "I'm 27 Camila," He chuckled, "Then show me how to have fun, Mr. Huxley." I breathed out to him as I kissed him on the cheek, I didn't even know what I was doing, I was wasted and I was sure he'd forget about this, I could continue hating him tomorrow.

The next thing I knew he lowered his lips, slamming them to mine, as his hands roamed round my body vigorously, then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 4.4K 73
She is unaware of his heart which beats only for her. She is aware of his ignorance which is at all not correct. The question is will she able to u...
1.6M 56.2K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...
21.8K 948 9
❝If I cannot bend heaven, I'll raise hell.❞ ~ K I A R A A G N I H O T R I ❝Why should I apologise for the monster I've become? No-one ever apologi...
2.4M 90.9K 95
Chelsea Madison, 25, had a story book life. She grew up in Seattle, Washington with two parents who loved her very much, gave her everything that sh...