danger

By -HOSEOKCORE

ahn minjun is an orphaned student and the bangtan gang are recruiting. ೃ⁀➷ completed.. More

Foreword
Characters
OC Introduction
Moodboards
Playlist
Trailer
Prologue
1: ablaze
2: whimpers
3: home
4: truth
5: unlucky
6: hoseok
7: tracker
8: suspicious
9: caught
10: punishment
11: vomit
12: cartoons
13: fruit
14: guests
15: gunfire
16: chef
17: ghibli
18: fear
19: plan
20: seduction
21: gas
22: enemy
23: coward
24: saviours
25: alliance
26: boss
27: bulgogi
28: christmas
29: snowflake
30: action
31: exercise
32: jealousy
33: footage
34: bomb
35: poorly
36: torture
37: gps
38: eighteen
39: tteokbokki
40: war
42: guillotine
43: infirmary
44: molang
45: woof
46: kiss
47: jungkook
48: romance
49: ramen
50: intoxicated
51: banquet
52: roadtrip
53: sous-chef
54: gift
55: pleasure
56: crime
57: nintendo
58: snapshot
59: sunshine
60: cyclist
61: gentle
62: ride
63: inked
64: ring
65: report
66: ring

41: battleground

738 37 4
By -HOSEOKCORE

Jeon Jungkook, at that moment, didn't care.

He didn't care about the deranged and deadly criminals slinking around the house. Nor did he care about the rain of gunfire shattering through the air, or the bodily fluids slinging out in each direction. Ultimately, he couldn't care less about the cloud of fire that he so carelessly leapt through.

In seconds, his flesh was dribbling with perspiration.

Through the syrupy gas, the boy could hardly regulate himself. He knew the speed in which he passed the fire wouldn't have protected him from harm, but it didn't matter to him as the floor beneath him drooped and he searched frantically for Minjun. He seethed as a fiery board of timber landed on his head, stunning him momentarily.

Jungkook grunted, hurtling away from a section of fallen ceiling that licked his calf with a stripe of molten flame. He dismissed the pinching heat on his palms as he shovelled away stacks of splintering wall panels, digging in every direction for some indication of the boy. The skin on his hands was stripping away at speed.

It was when he jostled aside a burning slither of crumpled roof that he noticed a blocked off area, with a door on one side. He gasped, spewing out as he inhaled the toxic fumes, and grabbed the door handle. Immediately, he yelled out and pulled away, observing the way some of his flesh had melted onto the alloy handle in the second he felt it.

The man gritted his teeth, using his deteriorating ability to propel his leg up and launched it into the door.

It fragmented away from the wall and slumped down a mini flight of stairs. The smell of smouldering rubber provoked Jungkook's nose as he stepped down with haste, the bottom of his shoes melting away faster than the hairs on his head were singeing. He tried his toughest to keep his eyes open, despite the feeling of heat scratching at his eyeballs.

"Ah- Jungkook!"

"Min-" Jungkook issued a series of damaging hacks, cowering over to relieve himself, "Minjun?!" On one hand, the basement level had notably fewer flames, but the smoke still smothered the room. Not to mention the fact that the stairwell may as well sink at any moment.

"Help me!"

Jungkook felt around for the boy, stopping when his calloused fingertips felt his red-hot, sweat-covered flesh. Minjun clutched onto Jungkook's arms when he felt him close, giving the man passage to his body. The torturer hoisted him, holding him like a toddler effortlessly.

"Put my t-shirt over your nostrils," Jungkook ordered, wasting no time in sucking in a deep breath and storming towards the stairs. He made it up to the third before the wood dropped and weakened, terrorising both boys. Jungkook stiffened his grip, tucking away his discomfort and anxiety for just a moment to get Minjun to safety.

The shed floor was at eye-level with him, spitting sparks and flames over his face.

He advanced, fortunately staying stable this time, and made it to the ground level. When he arrived, he could see the battleground around him as if there was never a structure there in the first place. He begged for his shoes to stay unimpaired as he scrambled over heaps of scorching wood, acting as tinder for the neverending fire.

Jungkook just needed to push a little further.

His lungs screamed for relief and his eyes watered like the Niagara Falls, but he was holding a precious, innocent life. Minjun depended on him, and he wouldn't let himself accept defeat until the boy was out of harm's way. He ran. He raced despite vehement nausea creeping up his oesophagus, despite the sickening sizzling as flames ripped through his clothes, through his skin.

Jungkook ran until he felt the dried-out grass on his mutated feet through whatever was left of his shoes. The shattering sound of artillery still sung out, but Jungkook hardly heard it. He staggered away from the scene, doddering around and holding on to his consciousness with nothing but the idea that he had Minjun in his arms.

"Jungkook," Minjun fussed, bringing his head away from the man's scorched t-shirt, "your legs... your arms, oh my god..." And then, the boy fell. He sputtered out a chorus of gags and coughs, turning in time against the floor to see Jungkook hit the ground. The fire nearby still stung his naked body, but the boy was nothing but thankful to Jungkook.

He scampered closer, holding his hand to his mouth when more another coughing fit overcame him.

"Jungkook~!" He cried, pressing his fingers to the man's neck in the hopes to feel a pulse. He sighed - it was soft and diminishing, but it was there. Minjun tried not to look at the traumatising wounds over Jungkook's limbs. The whites and pinks mingling together in a damp burn, dotted with dehydrated blood. He looked instead at the hair-raising commotion behind them.

Taehyung had seen Jungkook fleeing the house and by all means, tried to follow, but the final words of Ryujin led to all of the allies being found. Jinyoung of Got7 managed to chip Hoseok's bicep with his ineffectual knife, dirtying the medic's jacket to his objection. It was trivial, and the boy was on the floor a moment later, hands grasped around the invasive shurikens that Jimin had tossed into his face.

Yoongi had grown exasperated at the boy's gasping and overall slow-paced death, so he pushed gently past Jimin. He stood above his head, watching his trembling eyes, before stomping violently on his face. The stress forced the ninja stars low into his skull and when Yoongi's boot pulled away, he could readily pull out Jimin's weapons and move on.

They made it outside after accumulating the four outstanding girls of ITZY, followed closely by a few competitors who had discerned the heavy footsteps. Irene, the womanly leader of Red Velvet promptly jumped into action as Hoseok passed her hiding spot. She was supplied with only a trench knife, her dainty fingers slotted through the handle.

She punched her fist into Hoseok's chest to disorient him, the knuckle duster handguard sending an immediate pain through his torso.

Hoseok grabbed ahold of the axe looped on his utility belt, driving it forwards in the hopes to make the leader meet her demise. Instead, Irene stepped out of the way with little time to spare. She took her chance and went in for a stab to Hoseok's belly, but found that when she lurched forward, something had tangled around her shins.

She looked down with a scowl, giving Hoseok a moment to give Seokjin a cheeky thumbs up from behind her and then propelling his axe blade into her head. Irene slumped to Hoseok's feet and the medic received a fist bump from their eldest before they moved on. A familiar scream sounded, making the two look over to a small fight in the corner of the yard.

"They killed her!" Lia was kneeling over a pair of bodies, "They killed Yeji!" The handle of her gun was grinding deep into both of the men's faces, long dead. Yeji's body lay not too far away, inanimate and gory just like many others in the yard.

"Lia, watch it!"

Yuna couldn't have warned her best friend fast enough, seeing as Seulgi had raced over and shattered a screwdriver through her brain. It was advantageous that she fell face-down over the two men - Yugyeom and Youngjae from Got7 - seeing as the end of the metal weapon had ripped through her eye socket. Her eyeball hit the dirt before her face did.

Yuna was quick to end the murderous woman, catching her before she could reacquire her weapon and shooting a fair-sized bullet hole through her neck.

Hoseok took a breather when he realised that no one was coming at him. He watched as Namjoon punched Hongjoon undeviatingly in the nose, blood leaking like a tap from the leader of Ateez.

Taehyung gasped, trying to catch his breath. He had been winded by San's iron fist, a blow to the gut that left him puffing and fighting to stand. But, he endured. He knew if he wanted to see any of his boys again that he had to finish this. He felt his belt for a weapon at all but was dumbfounded to realise they'd all been used and carelessly thrown about.

San backed him up, walking with a devious smile at the gambler.

It petrified Taehyung when his back hit something, but exhaled a sigh of relief to see it was only Jimin. He didn't have much time, however, and when he turned back, San was swinging for him once more. Taehyung took the punch, coughing outwardly. He then put his arms behind him and slid his fingers across Jimin's belt, and found it.

With one easy action, Taehyung revolved his arm forwards and stuck the front axe of the tomahawk into San's face. It slid out smoothly as the man slithered to the floor, and Taehyung made good use of the back blade by piercing it into Seonghwa's temple, who had just raced to the pair.

"Nice one," Jimin giggled, running off in Jisoo's direction as he noticed her struggling with Wooyoung. Jimin hauled him away by the shoulders and knocked him to the ground, his tremendous power overruling his inferior height.

Wooyoung was forthwith slain by Jisoo, and the next time Hoseok glimpsed at Namjoon - so was Hongjoon. It was then that he saw the naked boy huddled by an unconscious body, little in the distance but not far enough to confuse it for anyone else.

He whispered, "Minjun," as he started running. The joy in him bubbled out of his eyes and mouth as he sprinted over to see the boy, arms spread and ready to embrace him. But, Hoseok quit almost instantaneously. He sidestepped around the unknowing bodies, getting a better look at who Minjun was leant over.

"My-" Hoseok fell to his knees, attaining Minjun's awareness "My Jungkookie..."

"Hobi," Minjun whispered with wide eyes. His throat hurt too much to talk, but he saw the conflicted look in Hoseok's eyes and squirmed over to hug him, trying nonetheless, "I'm sorry." Hoseok ignored the last of the gunfire surrounding him, trusting everyone to keep them safe, all he wanted was to comfort the boy.

Taking no notice of Minjun's nakedness or the dozens of manmade injuries all over his beautiful skin, Hoseok shovelled him into his lap and help him so tight that Minjun began coughing again. It lasted not too long before Minjun tapped the disconcerted and shell-shocked Hoseok and pointed him to Jungkook.

"Right," Hoseok settled Minjun on the grass and took a trembling breath while staring at Jungkook. He checked his pulse, nodding to himself before kneeling beside his upper arm, "I have to do CPR."

Minjun nodded, controlling his coughs as he watched the medic in action. He pumped scarily low on the man's chest, Minjun watching him noiselessly while grimacing and recoiling at the likely cracking of Jungkook's ribs. Hoseok exhaled into Jungkook's lips, a process that he did every so often until finally, the boy's chest heaved.

His eyes opened quickly, dashing around frantically until they settled on Minjun. Then, they slowly shut once more.

"Jungkookie, are you awake?" Hoseok sniffled, holding the torturer's less damaged hand.

Jungkook lamented and winced, "yes."

Minjun, thrilled, looked out at the magnificent garden of people. Though this time, everyone was looking over and the three of them, defenceless and uncaring for their surroundings. They had done it, and they had their Minjun back. Bangtan rushed over, opposed to whether they should first check on Minjun or see Jungkook, but most of them withdrew at the sight of the horribly wounded man, so they concentrated on Minjun.

Seokjin cradled him in his arms, fussing over the many injuries on the boy. He released a few tears, overwhelmed with happiness. Jimin rushed to the pair and kissed Minjun's forehead, making the boy wince as it disturbed his broken eye socket.

Namjoon covered the boy's middle with his jacket, "we're glad you're back, Minjun."

Knowing they still had to sweep the house, PSY called for a backup car to take Hoseok and Jungkook back to P Nation, along with Minjun for treatment. There were two specialised doctors anticipating them, IU and Hyungwon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 15.9K 85
ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ : ɪᴍ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ : ɪᴍ ɢᴀʏ | sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs |
264K 12.1K 42
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ sᴇɴᴅs ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴘᴜɴs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ
415K 13K 51
Yoongi was an innocent teenager but his peaceful life was taken away from him after saving the ex boss of a powerful mafia group.
35.3K 2.6K 43
Read to find it...........