His Look-Alike(Tokyo Revenger...

By soobidooby

*DISCONTINUED* Takahashi Kazuo is just your not-so-normal schoolboy with how much stuff he keeps on experienc... More

0: The Massacre of 2018
1: Hidden underneath a mask
2: Under lots of Questioning
4: Little Cage
5: Should've not interfered
6: What The Future Holds
notice.(please read)

3: Memory In Dazed

6.8K 410 152
By soobidooby

: I base the story on the Manga!

Days past and Kazuo just spent it all on trying to familiarize his surroundings. Being thrown into the past after death is still a huge shock on him. As for someone who grew up in the more modernized world, it was sure hard for him to find a past time especially when the games he used to play (back then) weren't even created yet.

One thing that Kazuo wasn't proud of is that he gets bored so easily. His flip phone barely got any games for him(except the snake game. He sure had fun playing it as he lost track of time every time he plays it,) And the previous owner doesn't even have any interesting books or manga's in his stash. Sure, he could go out and take a small stroll around the neighborhood would help him cure his boredom. But after that incident, Kazuo was still very wary of his surroundings.

It was another school day and Kazuo wasn't even surprised when he doesn't see a single strand of Takemichi's hair after all that. Kazuo has learned that when Takemichi time travels, he doesn't even get to see an ounce of Takemichi wherever he goes. He's not still sure if this will happen to Takemichi's next time travel but, he takes this as his cue to whenever Takemichi time travels.

Kazuo hummed as he made his way out of the school building. Sota(his friend) still couldn't move on from the whole Mikey situation and wouldn't leave him alone. Asking him all sorts of questions as to how he met Mikey and how come Mikey gets to see him with his mask off even though they just met. As to say, Kazuo was in relief when Sota didn't bother him today, "It would be funny if I get to time travel with Takemichi," Kazuo muttered to himself.

As Kazuo was about to approach the school gate, his eye immediately caught sight of a certain blonde which, he recognizes immediately. 'What are Mikey and Draken doing here?' He thought as he stopped in his tracks. Draken immediately saw him and nudged Mikey. Mikey turned his head and smiled, "Oh, Kaz you're here!" He says as he fully turned around to face Kazuo, "What are you guys doing here?" Kazuo asks as his grip on his sling bag tightened,

"You're free now right?" Mikey asks him, "Umm, well yeah..?", "then let's go," Mikey says as he starts walking, "Eh?" Kazuo looked at them, confused, and just decides to follow them to wherever Mikey brings him, "Go where?", "He wants to check out this stand that sells takoyaki," Draken said to him, "ah..then, who'll pay?"

"Kenchin will," Mikey says. Draken looked at him, eyebrows furrowed, "Ha!?", "Nevermind, I'll just pay," Kazuo said. Mikey took a glance at him before continuing to look ahead of him, "You sure? Kenchin won't mind paying," Mikey says, "What? I DO mind," Draken said to Mikey in which Mikey just ignores it, "Ah, I'm sure. Consider it as my treat," Kazuo says, smiling under his mask. Mikey took a quick side glance at him and hummed, "If you say so,".

♡♡♡

The three of them are now standing near the takoyaki stand, with the food on hand. Mikey takes a bite of his takoyaki happily while Draken just casually eats it. Kazuo quietly eats it as he would occasionally take small glances at the two, "So," Mikey starts after he finished chewing on his food, "Will you ever tell us anything?" Mikey says as his tone turns into a serious one. Kazuo, getting caught off guard by the sudden change of mood, looked at him confused, "Tell you guys what?",

"Your relation with Mikey," Draken says this time. 'Oh oh,' Kazuo thought as he finally caught on, 'They're taking this opportunity to ask if I'm related to Mikey..'

"Well, for starters. We can't be twins since I'm born a year younger than you," Kazuo says to them. Good thing he didn't forget to (slyly) asks his mom about his birthdate(To say he wasn't shocked when he found out the previous owner had the same birthdate as him, would be an understatement.),

"As for my face.." Kazuo says as he unknowingly pulls his mask back up again. The three stood there awkwardly as Kazuo panics(again). Mikey continues to chew on his food, "what?" Mikey says, food still stuffed in his mouth, "Uhhhh..." Kazuo looks around trying to find anything interesting to stare at as he tries to think of a way to explain to them both. He thinks the trashcan is interesting and decides to go with that, "Maybe we're cousins or distant relatives..?" Kazuo said a bit unsure,

"distant relatives...huh," Mikey says as he throws away his garbage to the trash. The two looked at him, unconvinced, "Sure...we'll just roll with that," Draken says. Kazuo couldn't pinout if he was being sarcastic or genuine, "W-well, I gotta keep going now," Kazuo says, excusing himself from the two. He couldn't bear the more awkward conversations they'll have after saying that horrible excuse

"Thanks for the food by the way!" Draken says to him as he walks away from them,
...

"it's weird," Mikey starts, "I can't bear to look at him in the eyes," Mikey says to Draken. Draken looks at him and looks back at Kazuo's figure, seemingly understanding what Mikey is trying to say, 'It's like seeing a different version of myself...with light in my eyes..' Mikey thought to himself as the atmosphere turned into a more serious one.

♡♡♡

If yesterday wasn't stressful enough for Kazuo, today was something that Kazuo didn't expect. You see, he plans on relaxing today on the sofa, watching some 2000's soap opera when Mikey just suddenly calls him telling him to meet up at the Musashi Shrine and hangs up on him with no explanation said. Kazuo(who overthinks a lot) rushed out of his house giving his mom a small bye before rushing out of the house. It was already dark outside and Kazuo wonders what the hell Mikey is up to now. Suddenly calling him and giving him no brief explanation as to why.

When he arrived there, he was greeted by the sight of Takemichi(finally) and his girlfriend, Hinata, and a bunch of motorcycles surrounding them. Kazuo stood there, dumbfounded, 'I forgot about this scene..' He thought to himself as a cold breeze passes by him. His eyes widened in sudden realization, "fuck" he blurted out as he quickly covers his mouth, 'I FORGOT TO BRING A MASK!'

"Oh, are you Kazuo?" Kazuo turns to his right and saw a very familiar face that he wouldn't mistake for someone else, "I'm Mitsuya, by the way," Mitsuya says with a small smile on his face. Kazuo stood there, star-struck, 'A-ah, it's Mitsuya, in the flesh!!' Kazuo thought as he just stares at Mitsuya making the atmosphere awkward, "Umm..?" Kazuo snaps back in reality and bows, "Y-yes! I'm Kazuo. Nice to meet you Mitsuya san!" Kazuo says as he felt his face redden. Meeting Mitsuya was one of the things Kazuo looked forward to(Knowing that Mitsuya is one of his favorite Tokyo Revengers characters)

"Ah, Mitsuya is fine," Mitsuya says as he motions Kazuo to follow him, "Let me take you to where Mikey is," Mitsuya says to Kazuo as they walk to where Mikey is. Suddenly, Mitsuya grabs something from his pocket and pulled a handkerchief, "Here," Mitsuya says as he hands the handkerchief to Kazuo, "A-ah, thank you," Kazuo thanks him as he quickly puts the handkerchief in his face, making sure no one caught a glimpse, "Yo, Kaz!" Kazuo turns to the source of the voice and saw Mikey still on his bike, "Sorry for suddenly calling you," Mikey smiles, "You-" Kazuo sighs, "Nevermind, where's Takemichi?"

"Oh, you saw him already? He's talking to Draken" Mikey says as he looks to where Draken and Takemichi are. Kazuo slowly approached them. Takemichi noticed him first, "Oh, Kazuo kun!" Takemichi says, surprised to see Kazuo here. Kazuo waves at him in return, "Oh, you bought Tachibana with you too,"

"Ah! Hinata is fine," Hina says to him, "Well, I guess we don't have a choice," Draken sighs, "Oi, Emma!" Draken calls out, "huh? Emma?" Takemichi says, confused. Kazuo turned to his left, gasping, 'It's Emma!' Kazuo thought as Emma walks over to them, "Comin'." Takemichi finally recognizes the face and started to panic, "This girl is Takemitchy's girlfriend, so be sure to protect her," Draken says to her, "Got~ It~" She said as she finally got a look at the people in front of her. Her gaze shifted towards Kazuo. Kazuo notices this and buries the handkerchief in his face, 'Ah, I forgot this is not mine...I'll return this to Mitsuya later,'

"Oh." She says as Takemichi starts to panic even more, "Yo, lil' coward" She says smiling while waving at Takemichi. Suddenly, the atmosphere drops as Hina and Draken looked at Takemichi, dangerously, "Who is a..lil coward...?" Hinata says, pissed, "Do you...know Emma?" Draken asks him. Takemitchy starts to sweat even more as Hinata looked at him, pissed

Kazuo snorts at the scene in front of him, "Being in a relationship sure is scary," Kazuo says teasingly, 'You're not helping at all!!' Takemitchy thought as Hinata still corners him with her pissed expression,

"Y..you've got it all wrong, Hina!" Takemitchy says to her in defense, "He ran away just from seeing my underwear, so he's a lil coward," Emma says, making the situation worse, "Did I-? Hm-?" Takemitchy says scratching his head pretending not to know anything. Suddenly, Hinata pulls out a bat as Takemitchy looked at her in surprise.

"Where the hell did she get that from??" Kazuo mutters to himself as Hinata proceeds to beat up Takemichi. After getting beaten up, Takemichi proceeds to get on his knees and (hilariously) apologized to Hinata,

"Hm! Don't care," Hinata says as she walks away from them, "Scary.." Kazuo mutters to himself as Hina walks away from them, "Ah!" Kazuo then looks around him, "it's crazy, I still can't believe I'm here.." Kazuo says. Suddenly, he felt his right arm sore, "This is troublesome.."

'Should I just, drop it here? It's so tiring doing this,' Kazuo thought as he stares on the floor, 'wait who am I kidding! It'll be big trouble if other members see my face, I'm already tired of running away from Mikey and Draken's questions,'

"Why are you covering your face?" Kazuo jumps as he looks to the person next to him, "E-Emma chan!?" Kazuo says as Emma observes him, "Does it stink here or something?" Emma asks, "Ah, no...I'm just covering my face that's all," Kazuo sweatdrops as Emma took a closer look at him,

"Your eyes look familiar," She says as she squints her eyes. Kazuo lightly pushes her away as she was getting too close to him, "Right...haha..." Kazuo laughs awkwardly as Emma just hums, "I'll just get going then," Emma says as she walks away from him,

"That almost gave me a heart attack,", "Takemitchy, Kazuo" Draken calls out on us, "You guys done?" Takemichi and Kazuo looked at each other for a brief moment and nodded at Draken, "Sorry for keeping you waiting!" Takemichi says as he runs over to Draken while Kazuo just walks behind him, "Hey! Gather around. We're gonna start the meeting!" Draken yells and everyone goes to their sides.

Everyone then bows as Mikey and Draken make their way, "Woah.." Kazuo says as he looks around him, "this is a bit overwhelming" Kazuo says, takemitchy agreeing with him.

The two stood near where the shrine is as Mikey walks over there, the atmosphere completely changing to a more serious one, 'That's Mikey for ya,' Kazuo thought as he felt his left arm sore this time, "Are you okay?" Takemichi asks Kazuo, "You've been covering your face for a while now," Takemichi says to him.

Kazuo looked at him(lowkey smiling inside since he's finally talking to Takemitchy again.) "It's fine, got used to it," that was a complete lie. Kazuo wants to put down his arms and just drop dead on the floor. The fact that Mikey called him out at night makes him sorta sleepy too(not to mention he hasn't even eaten any dinner yet,)

"We're gathered here today cause of the 'Moebius' incident" Mikey starts, "When they clash with us it's gonna be a big dispute," And then something clicked on Kazuo, 'Ah! The Moebius!' Kazuo says as he starts to realize something, 'Why am I forgetting such a thing? What's happening to my memory?' Kazuo says as he starts to feel his chest getting heavy,

"If we do clash it'll be around the time of the Musashi Festival," Mikey then sits down on top of the staircase, "Well then," He smiles, "Let me hear what everyone thinks," Takemitchy just stared at Mikey confused. Kazuo guesses it's cause Naoto never told him about the whole Moebius dispute, "Explain it to them," Draken says to Mitsuya,

"Aight," Mitsuya then proceeds to explain what Moebius is to Kazuo and Takemitchy(more like Takemitchy only since Kazuo knows this already) when suddenly someone kicks Takemitchy in the back causing Kazuo to look at it, surprised.

"That fucking hurt! What the hell are you doing...?" Takemitchy asks as he turns around, still on the ground, "Ha? You got a problem with that?" Pe yan says crouching down to look at Takemitchy, "You're Hanagaki aren't you?" Pachin says to Takemitchy, "And you're Takahashi huh!?" Pe Yan says to Kazuo as he comes close to Kazuo. Kazuo sweatdrops as he tries to distance Pe Yan from him, "Why the fuck are you covering your face!?" Pe Yan says to him. Kazuo just looks away from him,

'The floor looks so interesting right now...' Kazuo says in his head, "You both took care of Kiyomasa of our squad during the underground fighting incident, didn't ya?"

"How you both plannin' to pay for the bets we lost?" Pachin says as Takemichi just sat there, confused, 'bets?', "Cut it out," Mitsuya butts in, "Don't start with the presidents' guests, Pa" Kazuo sighs in relief as the attention turns towards Mitsuya, 'that was suffocating...' Kazuo thought. He didn't realize that he pressed the handkerchief deep on his face that nearly caused him to suffocate.

The three then started to raise their voice and Pachin admitting that he's a dumbass, "you good?" Kazuo asks as he lends his hand to Takemitchy who is still, sitting on the ground, "Ah, yeah.." Takemitchy says as he reaches on Kazuo's hand to stand up, "Oi Pa," Draken calls out, "Shut up,"

"Sorry Draken!" Pe yan bows down, "Forgive those two Takemitchy and Kazuo," Draken says as he walks over to them, "What an absurd guy..." Takemitchy says as he took a glance on Pachin, "It's just because Pa is on edge right now,"

"The Moebius leader is a guy named Osanai," Mitsuya says as he starts to explain what the Moebius did to Pachin's Bestfriend and his best friends girlfriend,

"What a sick world we live in.." Kazuo mutters to himself as he listens to Mitsuya's explanation, "How...awful," Kazuo says as he suddenly starts to feel a little weird, "Hey," Kazuo snaps out of his thoughts as he looked at the person beside him, "You good? You seemed out of it for a second," Draken says to him, "A-ah, I'm fine! Just felt a little...weird,"

"What will you do, Pa?" Mikey asks. Pachin had his head down in front of Mikey, "...Do you want to do it?" Mikey asks him, "...They're older than us and Toman can't just allow them to get away with this. And it's gonna cause everyone lots of trouble," Pachin then paused, "But it's so frustrating, Mikey,"

"That's not what I'm asking," Mikey says to him, seriously, "Do you wanna do it? Or not" He asks Pachin one more time, "I wanna do it!! I wanna fucking beat them to death!" Pachin says, letting out all his pent-up emotion, "That's what I thought," Mikey says while smiling. Pachin looks up at him, confused, "Is there anyone who thinks I'd be too much trouble if Toman helped out Pachin's friend?" Mikey says, standing up. The gang members stayed quiet,

Mikey asks them one more time with the gang members still staying in silence, 'the power Mikey holds is amazing...I still can't believe I'm seeing this in action" Kazuo thought lowkey fanboying over him, "There ain't is there!?" Mikey shouts with everyone suddenly feeling excitement rush over their body, "We're going to crush Moebius!" Mikey says as everyone shouts, raising their hand, "The decisive battle will be," Mikey says as he turns around to leave, "On August the 3rd during the Musashi Festival,"

'August the 3rd' both Kazuo and Takemitchy thought in their head, 'The day that Draken dies/lives' Kazuo thought with a small smile on his face while Takemitchy has a shocked look on his face.

♡♡♡

"I'm home," Kazuo says as he takes off his shoes. Kazuo sighs in relief as he finally gets to put his hand away from his face, "Ah, that hurts," Kazuo mutters as he felt how sore his hands are, 'Oh, I forgot about the handkerchief,' Kazuo thought as he looks at the handkerchief that Mitsuya gave him, 'Handkerchief...Given by Mitsuya' the thought then finally processed on his head, 'HOLY SHIT??!!?' He thought as he held the Handkerchief close, 'I was so busy thinking about my sore arms that the thought didn't even process!' He says as he starts to jump around feeling the adrenaline rush through his system.

He would love to meet Mitsuya more in the upcoming chapters, but sadly he won't be able to see those, 'I think I was still at the aftermath of Baji's...' Kazuo thought as his head starts to hurt, "Baji..." Kazuo said out loud. Suddenly, he felt his chest tighten as he starts to sweat, "W-what happened to Baji again..?" He says as his hands start to shake, 'No, scratch that. What chapter was I even...?'

"Kazuo!" His mom shouts from the living room, "A-ah" Kazuo snaps out from his thoughts as he enters the living room, "Coming!" He says as he suddenly saw another pair of shoes, "Why is there another pair of shoes?"

"Ma! Is there a guest today?" Kazuo asks as he drops dead on the sofa, "Come here! Your dad arrived today," His mom says which made him jump out of the sofa, "Dad did!?" Kazuo says, excited. His mom took a glance at him, "You miss him that much?"

"Kazuo!" A voice called out for him, 'huh?' Kazuo thought, 'who...?' He slowly turns and saw a person who suspiciously looks like a mix of Shinichiro and Mikey, 'that's not...'

"Do you miss dad that much?"

♡♡♡

Authors note:
Hey, sorry for the long wait. I was sick for a while and couldn't properly function well.

Just to clarify, Kazuo doesn't have any love interest yet. We will see what will happen in future events. Until then, bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.9K 21
❛𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠?!❜ ↳in which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...
599K 30.3K 107
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
19.4K 1.3K 14
╰┈➤ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝙵𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙺 | a cat or other member of the cat family. 𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉: T...
482K 21.1K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...