โœ“- ๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„...

By Luxerie_ads

โ›โ› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๏ฟฝ... More

[0]
[0.5]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”

[1]

7.8K 261 89
By Luxerie_ads

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

YOU'VE ALWAYS LOVED THE RAIN. Whether it be admiring it from inside or playing on it outside. You were on your way back to the school, music blasting on your headphones under your hood and it made you feel so fucking badass for no apparent reason.

Girl, I have fallen for you.

You just exorcised a special grade curse along with a semi grade one curse on an abandoned school. Your bow was latched on your back. You have faint and very little cuts and bruises from the fight but it was nothing new to you.

What, what you say?
Oh my god,
baby, baby don't you see?

Supposedly, today was the day of the sister school, Kyoto exchange. You could've joined but you've had a mission overseas. You should've come back yesterday just in time for the event but the higher ups made you exorcise curses when it could've waited.

I got everything you need
O-only a genius could love a woman like she.

The song abruptly stopped and ringing filled your ears. With a tap, you answered the call and not looking at the caller ID.

______________________________________

Gojo-sensei

"Hello? [Y/N]?"

"Gojo-sensei? What's going on"

"The higher ups just told me you were coming back and well.. we're in quite a tight situation.."

[END CALL]

______________________________________

"Huh.. he sounds serious for a change" you thought to yourself before going back on the call.

______________________________________

Gojo-sensei

"Why? What's going on? I'm on my way back anyways.. what do you want me to do?"

"Buy as much possible time. A screen is preventing me from entering the field. Anyone else can go in and out. I just need time to break in and finish them"

"Got it. I'm commin'"

[CALL ENDED]
______________________________________ 

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱᴋɪᴘ~ ࿐ྂ

It was just pure chaos. Both Maki and Fushiguro were fighting an unregistered special grade. The special grade planted something in Fushiguro as the 'seed' he planted on him spreads inside him if he dare uses more cursed energy.

As the curse finally gets a hold of Maki an golden arrow with a black trail hits the arm he uses to grip Maki up. The arrow pierces him as he abruptly lets Maki go.

The teens turn their head to be met with familiar [E/C] eyes shining from the hood, a battle scar right under her  left eye. [H/L] [H/C] hair that was seeping through the hood.

"[Y/N]!"

"[L/N]-senpai!"

They both yelled in unison as they acknowledged the new presence.

"Yo! Sorry I took too long" you smirked and pulled the hood back, sending the two a cheery smile.

"Look! Just in time" you jerked your head to the direction of three more presences. Panda, Todo and the new first year, Itadori.

"Umm.. excuse me.. who are you?" the new first year asked.

"We'll talk about that later, Panda, you know what to do with these two" you saluted the cursed corpse while an arrow appeared out of nowhere at your bow, now emmiting a green trail and pointing it to Maki.

"What are you doing to Maki-senpai?!-" Itadori exclaimed while you already hit Maki with the arrow.

"It's fine, Itadori. That's her technique. Thanks" Maki thanked you, being able to stand up now with the sudden burst of energy.

"It's fine. It'll last you until you can go to Ieri-san. Sorry Fushiguro, I can't risk using an arrow. It might make getting that thing out worse" you said to the male while helping him up, trying to push the giddy feeling from your stomach for another time.

"It's fine, [L/N]-senpai" he replied, his face beet red from the skin contact but he knew he shouldn't think things like that right now.

"Now you three should go. We have to somehow buy time for Gojo-sensei until he breaks the screen and get in. He might give the last blow so we should weaken the thing for the meantime" you planned out and told the two. Fushiguro, Maki and Panda went out of the screen to be treated by Ieri.

"Whoa! You're smart! Just like Maki-san!" the first year explained.

"Well aren't you just adorable. Then, shall we get going then?"

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱᴋɪᴘ~ ࿐ྂ

Megumi stirred awake after Ieri successfully pulled out the cursed roots that drained his cursed energy. He tried to blink out the sleep in his eyes as he adjusted to the brightness of the room.

After adjusting to it, he felt something warm grasping his left hand. By reflex he could've pulled his hand away but after seeing who it was, he'd rather not.

There she was, [L/N] [Y/N], his biggest fucking crush. Fushiguro was someone who deals with his emotions quite well but whenever she's around, he just can't help it.

Whether it be being flustered around her even if she does nothing or jealous whenever another boy hits on her. Even though he couldn't control his feelings around you, it somehow felt good to him.

God he was a mess, a mess for you and you only.

He didn't notice that he was staring until you stirred awake.

"Ahh, Fushiguro, you're awake? Do you need anything?" you said as you smiled.

"Y-yeah, maybe some water?" he stuttered, completely flustered about it while you got up and got him a glass of water.

"How are you feeling?" you asked him while you looked out from the doors that lead outside.

"I'm fine, the process was easy since my cursed energy was already low" Fushiguro said, his voice back to being stoic.

"That's good, that's good" you replied while closing your eyes.

Fushiguro laid himself on his bed, pondering if he should ask you this.

"How do you know you like someone, [L/N]-senpai?" he asked.

"Hmm? Aahh, honestly, I don't know either. You just do. Not everything has an explanation" you replied while you took sight of the other.

"I-I see, thank you [L/N]-senpai" he smiled to himself, amazed by how crazy he was on why he was asking for advice on liking someone, with the person he likes.

"And, we've talked about this, Fushiguro. It's [Y/]-[/N], I told you that you can call me that" you lightly scolded him.

"Okay, okay. Only if you also call me Megumi" he replied while smiling like an idiot.

"Then that's a deal" you jokingly held out your hand as he took it in his own, shaking it.

Truth be told, you've also liked him. You were the youngest out of the second years so when he joined as the only first year, he was stuck by your side.

Surely enough, you've caught feelings for the black haired boy and he's been showing that he likes you too.

You weren't dense, but you didn't like jumping into conclusions.

Let's just see how this will turn out, shall we?

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.3K 15
"๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ" "๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™š" โ†ณ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™...
6.1K 251 11
A first year Jujutsu High student with perfect pitch finds herself enamoring all of her classmates. (various! jjk x fem! reader)
250K 7.6K 30
"Megumi, you're bleeding again," you say as you quickly rush to Megumi's side. You grab his face to try and get a better look at the cut on his foreh...
29.1K 897 27
"๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง," ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'...