Always and Forever

By StelenasHizzie

The first half was written during my early days so the beginning is not very good 💜 More

The night we met
Author's Note
Hello again (part one)
Author's note
Hello again (part two)
Sorry
Thoughts
I am a terrible person
I am so sorry
A/N
Night Out
The Club

The Confession and, The Goodbye

751 19 6
By StelenasHizzie

Elena's POV
Dear Diary,
It's been a week since I went to that strip club with Katherine. She hasn't contacted me and I haven't contacted her. She did however leave me a letter saying I should be careful fore something evil was coming for me. I tried not to think about it but I panicked and told Stefan about it. He's been coming over a lot to talk to me and well protect me. I'm starting to think Katherine lied but I'm not really sure. There's a knock at my window. Stefan's here.

I got up and walked to the window and opened it. "Why thank you darling" I blinked "Katherine?" "Did you miss me?" She raised her eyebrow "I ugh... I— "you can yes" she smiled before starting to break down in a series of coughs "Katherine are you okay?"

She looked up at me through her lashes "honestly? No" I then noticed a wound on her arm "Katherine what is that?" "Remember when I told you that an evil was coming for you" I nodded "yeah well he came for me first" Katherine started coughing once again.

I grabbed her pulled her up to my bed "Katherine what's wrong?" "I'm sick and dying" I felt my eyes prick "your dying?" "Yes and he's going to come for you and your friends. Unless you run" "run?" She nodded "yes, we can go to France. I have it all set up" "but you... your— "I told him that you went to your family's lake house for the weekend".

"Katherine you are in no way shape or form able to fly to France" "but you have to get to safety" I put her hair behind her ear "I can't leave you" "Elena I can't protect you unless you go" she stared into my eyes and I leaned forward to kiss her right on the lips.

"Katherine when I close my eyes at night all I see is you. When I think about my future I see you. Katherine I love you" she smiled before starting to laugh "you're laughing" I felt my eyes prick "I'm laughing at the irony of you loving me while I'm on my death bed".

I held her in my arms "how long do I have you for?" She lifted her head up and kissed my nose "until sunrise" I kissed her full on the lips "then you'll have to make the most of our time together" she raised her perfectly done eyebrow at me. I continued to kiss her and managed to pull her clothes off.

"Katherine?" I heard her breathing become more uneven "don't worry mi amore. I'm still here" she kissed my forehead as I traced circles on her naked stomach "come on then" she laugh "we're are we going?" "We're going on a date" I smiled up at her "I told you that we're gonna make the most out of our time together"

Katherine and I walked out my house hand in hand as I pretended that she wasn't going to die. I grabbed her hand and we were walking towards the Mystic Grill. "How is this a date you go here all the time" I smiled at her "just come on".

We sat down at a booth in the back and I picked up the menu "I love you too" I looked up at her "what?" She smiled "I didn't say it back earlier" we smiled at each other before going back to our menus.

"Hey Elena" I looked up to see Matt "hi Matt" "no offense Elena but what are you doing here with her?" Katherine raised an eyebrow at me "she's my girlfriend. Is that a problem Matt" he turned towards Katherine and she smirked at him "no... no that's not a problem what can I get you?" "I know what I want!" Katherine perked up "yeah ok. What can I get you?".

"I'll take ur pancakes with strawberries oh and whip cream, don't wimp out, ugh your bacon, egg, sausage, and hash brown plate, oh some buttered toast, a bowl of fruit and... ah yes of course you left famous vanilla milkshake. Did you get all that Mutty blue eyes?" Katherine batted her eyes at Matt and he just blinked "and for you Elena?" "I'll have the same".

"Be right out" Matt walked away and Katherine smiled "are you sure you can handle all that Elena?" "Don't worry about me Katherine you just worry about yourself".

Katherine narrowed her eyes at me but walked away to the bathroom to throw up I assumed.

By the time Katherine came back the food had been sitting here for a minute "sorry that took so long I was just really hacking it up in there" I grimaced "thanks I don't need a visual" she nodded "fully noted" she picked up her fork and started eating her eggs, just as Matt walked up to us. "Everything good?".

Katherine smiled "why yes Mutt everything is delicious including the vervain eggs" Matt looked confused "I've been drinking vervain for over a century. You've gotta give me a little more credit Matt" he rolled his eyes walking away from us to go and clean up a table.

Katherine's POV

I licked my fork as I finished off my pancakes to see that Elena ate almost all her food. "I thought you were hungry Elena?" I smirked "I was just... okay I can't keep up with you. Happy?" I smiled "extremely mi amore" she blushed and fought back the throw up that was coming "sorry to ruin this date mi amore but I have to drink blood and you have to pay the bill so I'll meet you at your house okay?" She nodded "okay just promise me you'll be safe" I winked at her and she pulled me towards her for a kiss. With tongue might I add.

I walked out the Mystic Grill with a smile as I went to search for a victim.

I eventually found two teenagers having sex in the woods so I drank from the both but not killing them. "Shit, Elena" I got up and started walking towards her house as my phone rang "hello?" "We have her" my heart dropped "who is this?" "It's Damon! We have the means to kill you but I hear your already dying so you've got two choices now Kitty Kat. Come to the Boarding House and see her before we murder you or run off which btw that means by the way I know you'll choose the latter. Okay have fun choosing" "wait!" "Yes Katherine" I bit my lip angrily "I want to hear her voice" "of course! Elena the bitch wants to hear your voice for proof" "KATHERINE RUN! I've already had the perfect day with you just go you know I lo— "Elena? ELENA!! Damn it!!" I threw the phone to the ground watching it break.

I only had one choice. I had to go to the Boarding House. I sighed and changed directions.

Elena's POV
I sat on the couch annoyed at Damon "Elena you'll see that this is going to benefit you in the long run" "what about Stefan huh? Does Stefan know about your little plan?" Damon did his eyebrow thing "Stefan doesn't matter. He let you go which allowed you to fall right into our ex's arms" I scoffed and rolled my eyes "Damon read my lips. I have and never will love you".

The door opened "where is she?" "Katherine?" I got up off the couch and ran to her. Damon stopped me "listen here Salvatore I could kill you in my sleep let alone on a sick day" "what going on here?" Stefan said as he too walked through the door "your idiot brother kidnapped Elena" Stefan gave his confused face "Damon why would you do that?" I heard a loud thud.

"AHHHH!!!" The Salvatores jumped and I ran to Katherine who was lying on the floor "Katherine?" Damon tried to pull me away "oh my god she's not breathing! What if... what if this is the end and she really truly dead? Oh my god" I turned to Damon as the tears started to flow out "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" I hit him until he let me go and I ran back to her.

"I'll take her to my room come on" Stefan picked her up bridal style and placed her on his bed. "I'll make sure no one and I mean no one comes up here okay?" I nodded and Stefan hugged for a quick second before leaving.

I walked over to her and sat on the bed. "I didn't really get to say goodbye to you" I picked her arm up to that her wound or bite mark had spread. I tried to fight back the tears but with no luck as they just kept on pouring out.

I closed my eyes and heard a gasp "Katherine?" "Where am I?" "Stefan's room" she smiled "so I'm alive" I grabbed her hand "but you're not healed" she went to cup my face and sighed "Katherine I'm so glad that I met you. I don't regret a second that we had together. I love you but it's still too late" I cried and she squeezed my hand "I love you too Elena, and thank you for the best day that I have ever had" I laughed humorlessly "you're just saying that" she smiled "no I meant it and I love you so much more mi amore".

I leaned forward and kissed her head "goodbye Kat" she grabbed my face on either side "this isn't goodbye mi amore, this is... I'll see you soon" I kissed her on the lips "I'll see you soon mi amore" she closed her eyes as her breathing got more and more uneven until finally her heart stopped and she let go of my hand.

"No! No! No! No no no no please! Please come back to me Katherine" I leaned forward on her as her skin slowly became grey and the veins popped out. It moved like a snake crawling up till her whole body was covered. "Damn it!"

"Elena?" I looked to see Stefan standing by his door "I'm so sorry" I walked up to him and let him hold me. No matter what happened I always felt safe in his arms. Like nothing could ever hurt or touch me if I was in Stefan's arms.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Elena's POV
Dear Diary,
It's been a month since Katherine died and three weeks since her very small funeral. I haven't left my house since we had her memorial and I know they all worry about me. Some guy named Klaus killed me last week and I saw her. I think that really ruined my progress. She seemed at peace on the other side. Stefan comes over and makes sure I eat which I do mainly because I'm in love with his cooking. I'm really trying to move on but I can't, and honestly I don't want to move on. As I sit this cemetery between my parents, aunt Jenna, and Katherine's grave I realize that I truly don't want to move on from Katherine. She made me feel a certain way that I can't really explain except by saying I need her. After long consideration and preparation I've decided that I want to go and be with her. I've tried living without her but it's to painful. I can't even look at myself fore all I see are all our similarities rather than our differences which make me more depressed. I suppose this can be considered as my suicide note. All that's left to say is I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the pain that I will cause once you find my dead body. I would like to be buried here with my loved ones.
-Love Elena

I walked back up to my room and set it up. I opened my Diary to today's entry and placed it on the nightstand next to my bed. Next I made sure all holes her covered before laying on my bed getting comfortable. Then I waited until the gas started to fill up my room. It was getting harder and harder to breathe until finally just as I hoped I stopped.

Jeremy's POV
"Elena? Elena you in there? Okay get decent I'm coming in" I opened my older sisters door and I started coughing "Elena?" Her room was Smokey so I opened her window before walking over to her sleeping body.

"Elena wake up Stefan's here" I shook her but no response "Elena? Oh my god... NOOO!!!" I heard footsteps and not to long Stefan was next to me "Jeremy look!" I saw him holding her diary "it's a suicide note" I started crying "no Stefan no" Stefan's eyes glossed over too.

                            ✨✨✨✨✨

No one's POV

"You're very impatient you know that" Elena looked up at her mirror to see Katherine sitting on her bed "why am I in a towel?" The curly haired doppelgänger laughed "how am I supposed to know mi amore" she walked over to the straight haired doppelgänger and kissed her "would you believe me if I saw I missed you no amore?" Elena smiled "I would" "good because I missed you like crazy" Elena attacked her doppelgänger girlfriend with kisses.

"Marry me?" Katherine looked shocked at what the younger doppelgänger suggested "what Elena?" "Marry me!" Katherine kissed her "was that a yes?" Elena questioned "of course it was dummy" "I love you Kat" "I love you more mi amore and I'll never let you go again" Elena smiled against her Fiancée's lips "well your going to be my wife soon so of course you can't leave me again" "besides we're already dead". The two doppelgängers laughed at Katherine's joke but it was true now the two girls were going to have forever.

"I love you Kat" "always and forever mi amore"

The End

A/N: This is the actual ending. I hope you liked it and sorry it was so long. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this book 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 521 22
Clarke Griffin is a nightblood. She was sent down to earth by her mother who found out when she was seventeen. The chancellor floated her mother afte...
237K 10K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
794K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
31K 748 46
This is a fanfiction about Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux and Emma. What happens with her is so special, unbelievable. She is a true Faniston, she...