Jurassic World: Camp Cretace...

Por 11addison

Olivia grant is Alan Grant's 15-year-old granddaughter. She would be considered a behavioral observer she's a... Mais

Season 1
Camp Cretaceous
Secrets
The Cattle Drive
Things fall apart
Happy birthday, Eddie!
Welcome to Jurassic World

Last Day of Camp

666 16 10
Por 11addison

Unedited 

Olivia

The sirens blared as the kids ran to one another.

"Attention All park goers must report to the South Ferry Dock for immediate evacuation last ferry leaves in two hours." The male voice said over the speakers.

The speech ended as the kids stop from running.

"That's it? No explanation? That's all we get?" Brooklyn said as Darius and Kenji ran to the duo.

"We have to move. The only way we're gonna make it is if we run." Darius said waving his hand.

"Um.." Sammy said looking back at Yasmina limping Olivia trying to help.

"Are you sure that's the best way to get there?" She finished.

"I'm fine I've competed with a torn ACL. You should be more worried about Ben and Bumpy." Yasmina says pointing behind her.

"Well this isn't a race that you could just lose you are injured on a dinosaur filled park where everything seems to be trying to kill you. You aren't gonna lose first place you could lose your life." Olivia says as Ben and Bumpy approaches the group.

Ben hunches over before standing straight. "What we should all be worried about is catching a boat out here and naturally we have a problem." He says pulling out a rolled map of the park.

He placed the map down before explaining the problem.

"We are here." He points the the Mosasaurus enclosure. "The docks are on the southern tip of the island. even if we ran at the peak of Yaz speed, There's no way we'd make the last boat out."

"You don't know that." Sammy butts in.

Ben scoffs. "Yes i do I memorized the evacuation plan on the ferry ride over."

"He is right we wouldn't make it." Olivia proved making ben gesture to her and the others let out a groan.

"Okay, we need another way. um." Darius pauses and look around before jumping down. "can we use those or send someone to tell the ferry people to wait? or-"

"Or make a few jetpacks real quick? Oh! we should befriend a unicorn! Face it it's hopeless." Brooklynn says discouraged.

"We can't give up now." Olivia says.

"We will be arriving at Main Street Your destination for fine dining .."

"is that?"

Everyone got up and began running to see a train pull up to the stop.

"...and shopping as Jurassic World. Followed by stops at the Jurassic World Lagoon and the South Ferry Dock." The automatic voice finished.

"I told you!" Olivia says slightly bumping her hip into Brooklynn's with a smile.

"Monorail, what- what!" Kenji yells throwing his hands up.

"Nicely played universe." Brooklynn says putting her hands on her hips.

"Hurry!" Darius shouts as everyone takes off running.

They all run up the stairs but yasmina and ben stop panting.

"Come on we gotta move." Darius shouts down to them.

"It's nice having some company back here for once." Ben says to yasmina.

"I'm fine." She says walking past him.

He lets out a sigh before following.

Kenji, Brooklynn and Sammy run from the exit before quickly turning around running back.

"Wha-" Olivia tries to ask but kenji puts his hand over her mouth pushing her slightly back against the wall as the other to girls sit down quickly followed but kenji and olivia.

Darius runs up but before he can pass Brooklynn stops him and shushes him. He creeps to the side before peaking out. He hears a growl from the beast he quickly turns back letting out a quiet gasp.

Olivia's face drops at the sound knowing who that belongs to. The carnotaurus one of the only dinosaurs that scared her. It didn't acted like others it was more wild she read an article saying they weren't even able to up it out to the public because of how aggressive it was.

Darius peaks back over to see the Carnotaurus grab a blue barrel in it's mouth before shaking it and turning around.

"Move." Darius whispers and waves his hand as he sprints to the stairs hiding on the side of them. He looks back and waves again.

Careful the others get up Brooklynn, Sammy and Kenji walk out only for it to grow and turn around just as they ran back. The carnotaurus drops the barrel and looks over at the entrance they are hiding behind. It stalks close before Darius throws a rock in another direction catching its attention. He runs under the stairs as it walks past him. He waves for the others to hurry.

Kenji grabs Olivia's hand before running quickly followed by everyone else. As the carnotaurus finishes walking around. Before walking near the stairs. Darius runs up softly grabbing Yasmina Pulling her to the side out of sight. It turns around as bumpy runs up knocking down a cup that Brooklynn catches. Kenji and Olivia make it up first as the monorail pulls up.

"Mon-" Kenji try's to shout but olivia slams her hand over his mouth.

"Shh!" Brooklynn shushes.

"Welcome to the Jurassic World lagoon. Next stop Ferry landing!" The automatic voice says as the carnotaurus is at the end of the stairs catching its attention. It looks up and roars causing the kids to stand up and run. The Carnotaurus runs up snapping at ben twice missing both times.It stomps closer but begins to slide.

"Go, go, go,go,go,go,go." Brooklynn shouts as sammy and darius make it.

The Carnotaurus falls shaking the stairs from the weight knocking Yasmina down a few feet away from it. It growl and snapped at her feet as she crawled away. Darius an back to the stairs. Olivia tried to but was stopped by the Kenji's grip on her waist pulling her back to him. The doors begin to shut as his grip loosens they both run and hold the door open. Ben states in horror as it snaps at Yasmina.

"Get out of the way ben!" Darius shouts running past him. He grabs her pulling her and it jumps up snapping down barely missing them. It roars as they start running, it try's to launch itself up.

The doors try harder to shut causing Olivia to almost fall. Sammy and Brooklynn run up helping keep the doors open.

They run up the stairs just before the carnotaurus, the stairs start to break and it falls. The doors open giving them a break. Ben jumps into Olivia's back knocking her into kenji smacking her lips on the corner of his. They both jump back as the doors close.

The Monorail begins to move as everyone catches their breath as they look at the carnotaurus roaring at the group.

"No way something always happens when we think we're safe. Watch the doors are gonna open." Kenji says causing sammy to scoff.

"Oh Okay then the train is gonna stop because that's how this works." Kenji says to brooklynn.

"I'm pretty sure we're safe now go chill out talk to Olivia." She teases whispering that last part before walking away.

"Well we were until you said that. And what!"He says turning towards the others.

The train pulls out of the station as a very iconic jeep drives through the trees to the lagoon. It comes to an abrupt stop as both doors slam open.

"I'll check here, you check the stadium." Dave yells as he rushes out of the jeep.

"Kids?" she shouts, dashing towards the stadium and Dave runs to the rocky edge of the lagoon. "Darius?" She shouts again.

"Brooklynn?" Dave yells to the seemingly empty lagoon.

"Is anyone here?" Roxie shouts into the dark.

Dave looks down before turning around to head back before he notices the kayaks by the edge. He runs over and shines his light onto the kayaks, just underneath he can see the tail of the Mosasaurus underneath them.

"Oh no." He whimpers.

"They made it out!" Roxie exclaims holding a broken pair of sunglasses."These look both posh and tacky enough to be something Kenji would wear." she explains as Dave grabs them inspecting the glasses only letting out a sign.

"They're okay. I know it." She says grabbing his shoulder.

"Welcome to Jurassic World Lagoon." The automated voice interrupts causing both to look up at the monorail crossing in front of them.

The 3rd cart being the only one in used, filled with the seven missing campers.

"The kids? They're alive!" He says like he is a kid who got exactly what he wanted for Christmas. "Hey guys!" he screams as both him and Roxie begin to wave their arms.

"Hey!"

"Kids! Kids! Dang it."

" attention all Park goers must report to the south ferry dock for immediate evacuation last ferry departs in 90 minutes." The male  automated voice says.

"They're headed to the docks!" She says turning back to him.

"Well it's time to ship it!" He dramatically says putting Kenji broken glasses on his face.

before another word can be said a roaring can be heard very close startling the two they turn to the entrance as the carnotaurus enters.

"Or lets just go." He mutters quietly as they both turn around and run, as the carnotaurus rats the other way.

Darius was staring out of the window at the moon. Before signing, "It's over." He turns towards the group. "Guys we did it. We're going home."

everyone looks like each other before smiling, silence fill the cabin before Sammy jumps onto her seat.

"Whoo-hoo!" She celebrates startling Bumpy and Ben.

"Yeah! Whoo!" Darius joins jumping on the chair next to him. As the other jump and shout in celebration Kenji gently grabs Olivia's hand, She looks up at him to meet his eyes staring back at her. She stands on her tippy toes giving him a kiss on the check before joining in a cheer. All the campers walk to the other side as Darius walks up to Kenji.

"It's cool, man. We're good. Will be at the main dock soon." Darius says putting his hand on Kenji's shoulder.

"This calls for a celebration." Brooklynn says seating down on the seat behind Ben.

" I might be able to help with that."He says opening his fanny pack. "Stashed a few treats for the road." He finishes pulling out grabbed bars.

"Ooh sweet." Sammy says eying the bars.

"i'm starving." Brooklynn joins.

"Our little Ben is useful." Kenji adds.

They all stand up and grab them.

"Ooh Thanks I like these good taste." Olivia says before seating back down by kenji.

as everyone begins to eat the bars, spitting and retching is all that come from the others.

"This is nasty!" Sammy says in discussed.

"Get it off! Get it off!" Kenji shouts swatting at his tongue.

Olivia giggles at the others as she continues her bar.

"Ben someone stole your candy and put dirt in 'em." Sammy says pointing to the bar in her hand.

"They're carob bars." Olivia says getting a horrified look on Kenji's face.

"They pair perfectly with—" Ben tries to add but is cut off.

"Carob juice." Darius says he voice higher pitch than normal. "Awesome."

"Carob us nature's chocolate. just as delicious with none of the sugar or caffeine. " He shrugs his shoulders.

"Hey I was with you but chocolate is better." Olivia says pointing her finger at Ben.

"How can you eat that?" Kenji asks his eyes never leaving her. She just shrugs.

"What's wrong with sugar and caffeine. first thing I'm gonna do when I get home is hug my espresso machine." Brooklynn says hugging the back of her chair. "I may never let go."

" you know" Kenji started before standing up and clearing his throat. "I've often describe myself as a tall, hot drink."

"you will never be coffee." Brooklynn says shaking her head and pointing her finger at him.

"I could be coffee." He mutters to himself.

"I can not wait to be home. Once my ankles better, it's back to training. And I guess finding a new corporate sponsor , since mine was Jurassic World but you know ." Yaz cuts in.

"Its gonna be weird for things to be normal again. Like, are videogames gonna seem boring now." Darius chuckles. "How about you? What's the first thing you'll do when you get home?" He asks turning to Kenji and Olivia.

"It depends on what wing of our mansion you're talkin' about. East wing is usually off limits, but dad and Candy are away on business, so I guess  I'll go downstairs  to our bowling alley." Kenji says with an awkward laugh. "Staff always lets me win. Life of a VIP." He finishes his whole tone changing. 

Olivia gently  rubs his back as Sammy changes the topic.

" So, what have you missed, Ben?"

" Oh let me guess, you cant wait to get home to your closet of dork pouches." Kenji jumps in.

"Hey I find his dork pouches useful and cute." Olivia says as Brooklyn and Sammy starts laughing.

"Ha.Ha. Very funny ,and thanks Liv. " Ben ends with a little chuckle.

" Seriously,  Ben you've had juice boxes for days! How much stuff can you fit in that thing?" Darius asks

"One lots,  and two obviously the first thing I'm going to do when I get back is restock it." Ben says making everyone laugh

Kenji gets up grabbing a flashlight from the rack om the wall.

"Check it out." He says while imitating as lightsaber powering up, shining the light on his face. He then shines the light at Sammy, Ben, and Brooklynn getting a grunt in response.

"I found the first thing at Jurassic  World that works!" He says before dropping it, turning the light out. He picks it up flicking it on. "Still works." Both him and Olivia lets out a small chuckle.

"I still can't believe how much went wrong." Brooklynn says giving a small chuckle. "Like that time we almost got eaten." 

"Which time" Yasmina asks as she put her head in her hands. " How was there more than one time."

Darius grabs his juice box off the floor before standing and raising it up " Let all raise our carob juice." Everyone raise up their juice boxes but Kenji who rushes to grab his. "A toast to not being eaten!

 "To not getting eaten." Everyone cheers Kenji a few seconds behind. everyone takes a huge sip before gagging.

"To no more more running away" Brooklynn says everyone else following after, but everyone is looking around nervously as Ben takes a sip.

Ben finishes his with a sign. "To the return of a low level gnawing dread rather than an all-encompassing impending doom!" He says standing up.

"Why not!" Darius says Lifting his hand up.

"To what Ben said!" Brooklynn says lifting her hand up as well.

"Bad doom versus normal doom!" Kenji says lifting his as well.

"I got one!"  Sammy says before a explosion causing everyone to gasp 

"What was that " Sammy says her voice shaking

"It sounded like an explosion." Yaz says looking up.

Brooklynn smashes her face up against the glass cupping her hands around  the side of her face looking out. "Not again!"

"I don't see anything." Kenji says looking out the window in the the darkness. 

"Don't see anything either." Olivia adds. 

"I don't think it was near us." Darius says sounding unsure. "we're okay were still okay."

"No we clearly aren't everytime we think we're safe we're not. Look at the odds and be honest  around every bend there is something trying to kill us. What if we never make it off this island. I came here to prove that this island is not cursed and all this stupid island has done is tried to kill us why would this be any different." Olivia  says  frustrated, tears threating to fall. 

A silence wave falls in the cart before being interrupted by Sammy. 

"I know camp isn't what we thought  is was gonna be. But after everything we went through at least we are leaving this place with six  new friends!" She says cheerful, "To the seven of us being best friends for life! Clink" She finishes off.

There is an awkward pause once. 

"No added sugars? Wow." Darius says trying to change the topic.

"Guys?Hello?" Sammy asks. "wait do you not see us as friends."

"I mean doesn't it usually take more than a few days to become friends with someone." Brooklynn says.

Olivia clears her throat, " Lets be honest we all live different lives that all move  differently sure lets say we do keep contact and talk all the time there isn't going to be much in common its gonna die pretty quick. Maybe we'll check in every now and then but lets just be honest." she finishes.

"Yea we were throw together at random we have nothing in common." Yaz says.

"That's not true! We've been through more together than most friends have in a life time." Sammy says.

"And now that its over what are the odds that we'll ever see other again?" Ben says another  round of silence falls.

"Coming up on the right you'll see our world renowned  18-hole dinosaur themed golf course. Its one of the many wonders that makes this park so very Jurassic." The automated voice says.

Brooklynn chuckles "What does that even mean?"she asks herself.

"I though I knew" Darius starts but pause, " My whole life i had this idea of Jurassic World. My dad used to say this place was 'All-ousaurus and a bag of chips' He was so corny." 

"My mom was like that, She loved the idea of jurassic world but thought that how they treated the dinosaurs was wrong and that the enclosures where far to small. She was one of the first people to see Jurassic World and since there was no problem then but that was 7 years ago."

"Um was?" Ben asks " So your parents are?.." 

There was silence that shallowed them whole again,

"I'm sorry, ugh 'sorry' nice one sammy, ya ding dong like sorry could begi-" sammy says rambling on.

"Its okay." Both Darius and Olivia said before she got up and sat by him.

"Hey at least they never saw what a dumpster fire this place turned out to be, huh?" Kenji says before being hit by Yaz. "Ow what?" 

" I mean my grandpa watched two dinosaur amusement parks fail, hopefully this time no one tries a third time." Olivia says looking back at kenji.

"I meant  how close they are to their parents i can count the number of times me and my dad did anything." Kenji finishes.

" I just ended up sharing the same interest of dinosaurs that my family had i was never closed to my mom she would show up in my life a few time after years of not talking." Olivia say

 "That's just sad." Sammy says.

"Yeah."Kenji and Olivia agrees looking at each other.

"Did i mention i have a bowling alley?" He asks breaking eye contact and changing the subject.

"Ugh come on its gotta  be here somewhere Ah here Bumpy stepped in something icky and I'm low on hand sanitizer." Ben says trying to get the last of his sanitizer.

"Oh here." Olivia says digging in her bag handing him a brand new bottle. " I always keep a couple on me."

"Ben why are you here?" Kenji asks before getting hip checked by olivia.

"What he means is- eh well your scared of dinosaurs, and the outdoors, and sometimes the indoors, ad germs." Darius says.

"Whipped cream for some reason?" Sammy adds.

"The way it moves."Ben shudders.

"Yea thats what im talking about  what's the deal?" Kenji asks.

"My mom works for Mr. Masrani, She got me here. Got me into camp said it would be a great way to 'face my fears'. It's been a nightmare! I'm sick of being scared all the time. And of running, and almost being eaten, and... and of holding everyone back. I just can't do...this ." Ben says his entire mood changing. There was another round of silence  before bumpy let out a soft groan at Ben. " But its not all bad If i hadn't come, i would have never met-" Ben tries to finish but was cut off buy something hitting the train.

Everyone fell before getting up another crash shaking the cart before everyone followed darius into another cart. He pushed his face by the glass.

"guys turn off the lights!" He says before smashing the with a flashlight everyone watches him break the lights as kenji step up to the glass to see a swarm of pteranodons flying straight at them 

Darius starts to explain, "Flying reptiles are the same as seabirds they're attracted by shiny shiny moving objects And with all these light on--"

"We're a shiny moving object!" sammy interrupts before a pteranodons crashes into the glass in front of kenji.

Everyone grabs a flashlight and starts smashing the lights but there was only six lights.

"what should i do?" Ben asks being the one without a light. 

"Stay out of the way." Brooklynn says.

"Calm Bumpy down." Olivia says shooting a dirty look at Brooklynn.

As they started smashing lights, pteranodons started to scratch the top of the train  before trying to smash the glass. They keep pounding and scraping trying to get in. As the others smash the lights Ben falls to the ground covering his ear before a pteranodon smashes right next to him causing him to scream.

They move on to the next carts split into groups, as they are running to different carts kenji smashes the automated  voice box as its asking them to smile. They started out of the window looking at the other train which was broken and pteranodons around it.

"At least now we know what that boom was earlier ." Sammy said. 

" I told you-" Kenji starts but is cut off.

"Don't" brooklynn says running by him. 

"If we don't switch track or stop this train we are gonna hit that thing at full speed!" Darius says.

"Front car there is a control panels there! VIP tour, When I was 8 they let me drive." Kenji says following Darius and Olivia

Darius tries to open the door but it won't budge. "No no no!"

The others try to help pry open the door. Darius and Olivia try to smash the window on the door.

"Im gonna get to the control cart through there." Darius says running to the hatch in the middle of the cart.

"You're gonna what?" Sammy asks 

"You can't go out there that's where all the flying whatevers are!" Kenji says sputtering.

"We don't have a choice! Me and--" Darius pauses and looks down at ben, " I'm the only on who can fit." he finishes.

" But that's an emergency hatch any one of us could fit. " Olivia mutters.

The train jolts for a hit knocking darius down.

"You're gonna be okay." Ben says to bumpy 

"Distract the flock while i crawl over the top to the control car. Use the flashlights just keep them away from-" darius was cut off by the hatch squeaking open. "Ben!"

Ben crawled along the top of the cart as darius told the rest to distract the pteranodons. Ben was about to get to  the hatch to the other cart but before he looks  back see the lights from the end cart.

"I can do this!"  He chants to himself as he gets to the hatch.

He slams his hands on the hatch opening it. He falls down as graceful as a bag of rocks, He looks at the control panel intermediated by all the controls, He starts to push and mess with buttons trying to do anything. He starts panicking noticing that they are getting closer and closer to the other train. A pteranodon smacks on the window in front of him scaring him. He panics and pulls a red handled lever causing the tracks to switch. The train crashes against the side of the other one as it passes on the other track, knocking the other train off the track causing an explosion. The group starts at the damage of the other train as the pteranodons fly to it.

They start to cheer as ben opens the door, He leans on the doorway catching his breath as the group starts chanting his name. Bumpy jumps as him snuggling into his chest.

"You saved us, Ben. I didn't know you had it in you." Darius says.

As ben is about to step forward to the group the glass beside him shatters as a pteranodon grabs him pulling him out. Darius grabs his hand, the pteranodon drops him bow hanging out of the side of the cart ben starts to slip from his grasp. 

____________________________________

Hey I'm so sorry for the delay I was having personal problems and then computer  problems. Everytime I tried to work on this chapter something came up and had to postpone it. I also said i was gonna wait and finish this season before watching the new one but i started it anyways and i love the different the first season seems to be written so childish compared to the forth don't get me wrong i love the show but how they show the character development and how its affected their mental health, also i don't like how they show kenji's feelings for Brooklynn. So whenever i get to writing it of course I'm going to change it up little.  I'm working on the next chapter later today my fingers are cramping, Thank you all for being patient with me hope you enjoyed, <333

~~~~~'

word count: 4,286

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.7K 63 11
The first book following the first installation of Jurrasic Park. Clarissa Hammond is the youngest daughter of John Hammond. Clarissa is a paleontolo...
62K 1.4K 50
Y/n is a brave and determined girl. She got into camp cretaceous by a certain someone who has a high status in Jurrasic World. Which makes her able t...
786K 35.5K 40
(Editing incomplete) Jurassic Park went down in history as a disastrous failure, an idea with good intentions that went horribly awry. For Dr Alan Gr...
56.6K 1.2K 9
One day, (Y/n) Grady, a 16 year old girl, was training her brother's group of Raptors, when her brother tells her she will be attending Camp Cretaceo...