𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 |𝟏𝟖+

By bazookah

In which a teenage girl sets her sights on the mafia don, and innocently seduces him. . . . . . . . . . . Sh... More

Disclaimer || Aesthetics
00 || The Begining
01 || Welcome To The Hideaway
02 || The Man in The Hallway
03 || Teachers Pet
04 || Workout For You
05 || Patatino
06 || Crush Culture
07 || Damsel In Distress
08 || Monsters In My Room
09 || Mr. Grumpy
10 || Simple Stupid Man
11 || The Other Woman
12 || Dinner Party
13 || Dessert Isn't Always Sweet
14 || Down Bad
15 || A Horny Drunk
16 || Kiss It Better
17 || Art House
18 || College Party
19 || Bold
20 || Touch
21 || Promises
22 || Empty Symphonies
23 || Replaceable
24 || Tough Love
25 || Tease
26 || Game On, Bitch
27 || Boating
28 || Touch Me
29 || Intimacy And No Sex
30 || Teddy Bear
31 || Confusion
32 || Failure
33 || Banana
34 || The Untimate Temptation
35 || Victim
36 || Liar Liar
37 || His Prisioner
38 || Dangerous Woman
39 || Menstruation Madness
40 || Blue Balls
41 || Bullshit
42 || Caveman
43 || His Pleasure
44 || Sleeping Beauty
45 || The Fight For Control
46 || The Girl Who Cried Wolf
47 || Runaway
48 || Trainwreck
49 || Business Calls
50 || Chicken
51 || Invasive Questions
52 || Cruel Punishments
53 || Puttana
54 || Firsts
55 || The Worst Kind Of Jealous
56 || Head Above Heart
58 || Nine Hours
59 || The Ultimate Tease
60 || Cucciola
61 || Mile High Club
62 || Game Over, Bitch
63 || Birthday Girl
RUNAWAY
64 || Hormonal (Bonus)

57 || Skeletons In The Closet

194K 5.6K 21.4K
By bazookah

Song: Drake & Majid Jordan- hold on we're going home (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

The dark didn't usually scare me, but then again, I didn't usually wake up to complete darkness after being knocked unconscious.

I had been moving in and out of consciousness and the last time I was responsive, the tiny peek of light coming from the bottom of the door was dimming. I had figured it was the sun setting.

With a croaky cough, I slump further back into the wall in an attempt to control my breathing as I try not to freak out.

How the hell did I end up here?

"William?"

He hastily undid his seatbelt and made a move to step out of the car.

"What are you doing here?"

I took another step back and watched his movements. They were frantic and a little off. His fingers were twitching and his head kept snapping from side to side.

"The school field trip remember." He grit out through clenched teeth, adjusting his glasses.

I eyed him wearily as I took in his disheveled hair and frantic eyes that were flickering all over my face until they paused on the side of my neck. I found myself crossing my arms as I shifted awkwardly.

His eyes flared in what seemed to be anger but I couldn't be sure. William wasn't the angry type.

"Those markings on your neck. Who gave you them?" He said in a rushed voice as he took a step closer to me.

His hands instantly moved forward and he moved my hair to the side to get a better look but I stepped back. "That's none of your business."

His hands started to shake and he pursed his lips. "Giana. Those are hickeys." He grit out.

I blinked back at him. "Congratulations Sherlock." I deadpanned.

He ignored me and huffed angrily his hard eyes finding mine. "Did Alessio give them to you?"

Yes, but that was before he pissed me off-

"How do you know Alessio?" I said, my brows furrowed.

I could feel the alarm bells starting to go off and Alessio's words from the plane ring through my mind.

'Open your eyes and see that he's been manipulating you all along.'

"No. No. No."

I looked up to see William frantically shaking his head as he rubbed his eyes, murmuring the words repeatedly.

Clearing my throat, I took another step back. "Kay.... Well, I'll be leaving." I said as I spun on my heels. His odd behavior was making me nervous but just as I started to walk away his voice stopped me.

"No, no,no. You weren't supposed to be like them... You weren't supposed to be a whore!" He exploded and my eyes widened in outrage.

What the fuck?

I turned my head, ready to cuss him out but when I do, a rush of blonde hair charged towards me and my screams were cut off by darkness.

The next thing I remembered was waking up in the trunk of a car and reaching for my phone to dial the one person I could think of, that would have my back.

Only he didn't pick up because of the time change and I was left to leave him a message. But before I could inform Marco that William was the one taking me, the trunk opened and everything went dark again.

And now I was here, still in the dark.

I could tell by the sudden pounding on the side of my head and the instant pain all over my body that I wasn't going to be going out of consciousness anytime soon.

Whatever William drugged me with, had worn off and now I was left to deal with the reality of the situation I had gotten myself into.

Lifting my hands up I attempt to feel around. My movements are delayed and weak and when I lift my right arm, it stings in protest.

But all the pain is ignored and instead replaced with fear the second I lift my hand up and connect with a wall.

I try the other wall and it's just as close as the one in front of me.

"No. No. No." I breath, reaching towards the other wall. All four walls around me were within reaching distance.

I'm trapped in a closet.

And then those feelings, the ones that have been locked away for so long, crept into my bones and started to suffocate me.

The fear, knowing I upset him. The dread that paralysed my body and allowed him to drag me up the stairs and towards the door at the end of the hallway.

"Papá, no, please!" I would beg, looking up at him through teary eyes.

He wouldn't turn around, instead I was left to stare at the back of his head. It was so high up and impossible to reach.

"I promise I won't misbehave again." I would cry and his hold on my wrist would only tighten.

I'd trip on the stairs up, I'd scream, I'd plead and mamá would often times watch with tears in her eyes.

Sometimes when it got too much she would step forward. "Arturo it's enough. She has learned her lesson, she won't misbehave like this again."

But our protests would fall upon deaf ears.

He'd push past her and drag me towards the thin door and when he'd push me into the darkness, I'd turn back towards him and stare up into his blue eyes.

Empty and lifeless.

He'd shut the door without another word and only a moment after that dreadful noise would fill my ears.

The clicking of the lock.

It was like a bell, it's sound waves would flow into my small little ears and burn its way through my entire little body and immobilise me into a state of complete distress, because I knew what came after.

The tight air, the hunger, the pain.

The thick air pricks at my skin and my body instantly curls into a ball on the floor as I try to control my breathing, but I can't because there's not enough oxygen in here.

I can't make out anything in this space and when when the ray of light shining through the small crack at the bottom of the door gets brighter, the dread turns to defeat.

The sun's rising, meaning it's been over twelve hours and no one's come to find me.

But I never really had any hope. The second William smashed my phone to pieces, I knew I was done for.

The pounding in my head wouldn't go away and I shift uncomfortably, sitting up once I realise that my position isn't supported by the right side of my body that's in immense pain.

The physical pain I could deal with, the extreme hunger and thirst was bearable but the suffocating darkness was what was making me crumble.

I lift my hand up in an attempt to pound on the door in front of me, but all that comes out of my movements is a weak knock.

If I didn't have my strength, I'd have to rely on something else.

"William?" I croak, my throat scratchy and the taste of metal filling my mouth. I had figured that somewhere along the way I had busted my lip open.

I hear shuffling on the other side and although he's quiet I know he's there. "Can I please have something to eat? Drink maybe?" I say as I try to control my voice but I can't help the helplessness in my shaky tone.

There's no response but his low mumbling has stopped, telling me he's listening.

I take a deep breath and force my mind to work. This was William, I knew him, but more importantly, I knew how to get what I wanted from him. 

"I-I know this isn't you." I say softly. I needed a way in and I knew my approach was working when I hear footsteps approach the door. 

"This isn't me. " He confirms softly and I hear him sniffle. "And this isn't you." He mumbles.

I take a deep breath as I listen to him speak on the other side of the door.

"This was never suppose to happen, Gia. But now- now everything's messed up." He says and from the light pounding on the door, I gather he's banging his head against it. "You-you weren't suppose to be nothing like him."

"What?" I breathe in defeat. Maybe I would have tried harder to understand him, but right now I was way too out of it to care what he's saying. "Like who?"

"Your father!" He booms, and a loud bang sounds on the door as he slams his fist against it. "You were supposed to be just like him so it would make this easier." He sobs and my heart instantly sinks.

This couldn't be happening.

Tears involuntary pour out of my eyes and I frantically shake my head as Alessio's words fill my head.

You'd be dead without me.

Your papa had many enemies and when he died, that didn't stop them from wanting revenge.

"William, you have to-to understand, I have nothing to do with my fathers actions. Whatever he did to you-"

"He hurt me and my family!" He booms and I can feel the anger radiating off him.

A choked sob escapes my lips as I'm flooded with a new wave of fear and anxiety. "He hurt me too."

I never asked for this. Any of it. I never asked to be brought into this world and I sure as hell never asked to suffer the consequences of my fathers actions.

My sobs fill the silence before William speaks, his voice now soft and hesitant, almost hopeful. "He did?"

"Yes!" I scream angrily. "He would lock me in a closet just like this! You're just like him!"

"No I'm not!" He mumbles frantically, and although I can't see his face, I can tell he's horrified.

"Then prove it. Let me out." I say, straightening out my right foot to pound on the door.

The action causes my leg to sting and I wince in pain as I try to sob harder, only I'm so dehydrated that my body can't perspire anymore tears so I'm left to sit there like a lifeless being, begging to be put out of its misery.

I lift my head at the sound of a lock turning and when the door slowly creaks open, I slump my shoulders in relief as I squint my eyes at the sudden brightness.

The next thing I know, a tight grip on my ankle is dragging me forward and I suddenly realise why my entire right side is in pain.

William wasn't strong enough to carry me.

And when I open my eyes and look down at my body as he drags me towards what seems to be a bed in this old motel room, the harsh rug material drags along the exposed skin on my right side, burning the already stinging skin.

He pauses to catch his breath when he gets near the bed and I take the time to look down at my side. I examine my shoulder, arm, upper thigh and parts of my leg that's covered in scratch marks and dried blood as I wince feeling pain on the side of my head and my right ear.

They're scratch marks from the ground and when I look closer, I see bits of gravel, rock and dirt imbedded into the cuts and I cry out.

William looks down at me and offers somewhat of an apologetic smile as I try not to freak out at how uneasy he appears.

He moves down to start lifting my limp body onto the bed, but he fails multiple times. I'm too weak to move and all I can do is cry out and wince until he finally lays me across the bed, propping my upper body against the pillows.

The room smells of mildew and dust and when he moves forward to sit on the edge of the bed he turns to stare down at me.

He brings a hand out to caress my hair, even though my hair is knotted and a mix of  blood, dirt and rocks. "When we get to our new home, I'll start going to the gym." He promises under his breath and I try to move away but I can't physically move my body.

If he wasn't going to kill me then that meant he had other plans in mind. I was trapped with him and the thought alone made me sick to my stomach.

He stands, handing me a water bottle and despite my fear, I take it and drink the water as he moves towards a brown fast food bag on the desk.

I watch as he opens it up and takes out a burger but when he splits it in half and tosses the other half into the garbage, I whimper.

I was starving.

He moves back towards me and smiles as he holds out the half burger. "If this is going to work, I can't risk you running away from me." He reasons simply.

His eyes watch me closely, like he's waiting to see my reaction and when he raises a brow and holds the food away from me, I gather his threat.

He doesn't want me to fight him. So, I do what I know will get me what I want. Lie.

"Thank you, William." I say, grabbing the burger. I muster up a smile and when he looks pleased he surprises me by handing me the fries as well.

I devour the food as I take in the dingy motel room. It's dim and the curtains on the window are drawn but there's a section that's still not covered and I realise that's the light that was shining through the door.

"Where are we?" I ask, side eyeing him. He's watching me with a pleased smile and I gather from his overall appearance and demeanor, that he's clearly having some sort of psychotic break.

I knew if I freaked out, it could get bad. I needed to adjust and act like everything was fine.

"It doesn't matter. We are going to leave soon." He says shuffling closer.

My face drops. "When?"

"Tonight." He nods and then he goes back to mumbling words under his breath, but I'm too busy trying to calm down to listen to him.

Instead I finish my food and eye the soda drink that came with the meal. I needed more energy and more sugar would help me gain some sort of strength.

I needed to manipulate the manipulator.

I shift, gaining some more energy from the food and place my hand atop William's, who's sitting at the edge of the bed facing me. When he stops his mumbling and looks into my eyes, I plaster on a look of innocence. "Could I please have some of that soda?"

He moves forward and I instantly find myself shying away from him in fear. He stops and with a small frown he hands me the soda. "Please don't be scared of me. You have to understand why I did it. It was either you or her." He mumbles softly.

I take the drink and instantly start to drink it, partly scared that he'll take it away from me. "Umhm." I mumble out distractedly. I wasn't really listening to his strange mumbling, nor did I care right now.

He moves forward once again and when I think he's going to hit me, I shut my eyes to prepare for the hit but instead I feel his fingers on the back of my neck, undoing the halter top of my dress.

I tense and instantly try to move away but I'm still so weak, William grabs onto me holding me in place."No." I breathe in protest, shaking my head as my wide eyes find his.

He could very easily take advantage of me and I wouldn't have the strength to stop him, but I'd damn well do everything in my power to make it difficult for him.

He sighs and stops, moving his hands to cup my face as understanding spreads his. "Pumpkin, we are not going to do anything, yet." He says but that still doesn't make me feel any less uncomfortable. "I'm not taking your virginity in a dirty motel." He laughs like the idea is so ridiculous and my eyes hold nothing but fear. "I just need to get you changed out of these clothes." He reasons.

"No." I say trying to shift away from him and when that doesn't work I throw the empty soda cup at his face.

He ignores me and reaches back behind my neck, to once again undo the knot, properly this time, but I move away and squirm away from him.

He pulls back with an annoyed huff. "I didn't want it to come to this." He says shaking his head and when he reaches into the nightstand, he pulls out a gun and I freeze.

He points the gun towards me. "If you keep acting out my plans won't work." He warns.

I stare up at him, swallowing thickly and I can do nothing but nod obediently.

"I knew you would come around." He smiles and I watch him move to set the gun on the desk that's the farthest distance away from me, before turning to move back towards me.

I can do nothing but sit there as he slowly starts to move my dress off me. He pulls the the dress down exposing my bra clad front and I want to cry out because of how powerless I feel.

I watch William, who pauses to trail his eyes across my chest and the look in his eyes makes me want to scream.

But instead a sob escapes me, the action causes his eyes to move up to my face and he moves forward to wipe my tears away as a look of concern crosses his features. "Gia, just know that I did this for us. Everything I'm doing is for us." He explains softly.

He continues to ramble on, but it's more likely to himself and I take the chance to look past his head and towards the desk where the gun rests.

I highly doubt I can stand, but if I could just grab the gun-

I turn my head to stare at William who's now speaking to me. "Your mother, she was no good. But don't worry." He pouts and moves forward to place a kiss atop my bloodied lips. I don't reciprocate but I don't move in fear of upsetting him. "I made sure she suffered a painful death for neglecting you." He says rubbing his nose against mine and my body stills.

What?

My chest starts heaving and I stare up at him. "You hurt my mamá?" I question softly.

He nods. "Right before I killed her."

My lower lip wobbles and I don't suppress my urge to cry out. "What?"

This couldn't be real.

He looks solemn but not entirely remorseful. "Yes. It was either her or you."

"I... I don't understand." I breathe, trying to make sense of it all.

William killed mamá?

He sighs tiredly and looks into my eyes. "Your father was a very bad man, he stole from my father and then killed him. The only way I could avenge my fathers death was to kill you." He explains matter of factly before his eyes flicker across my face.

Adoration fills his eyes and his voice softens. "But Gia, the moment I laid eyes on you and you smiled at me, I knew I couldn't kill you and so I waited. And the more I waited, the more I fell in love with you." He laughs softly.

"So I had to kill your mother. It was the only way I could avenge my fathers death, and we could be together. Besides she wasn't the best of people to you." He explains and my body starts to shake.

I don't know if I wanted to scream, cry or yell but I knew that if I did any of those things, I'd risk the little power I had.

And so I let the silent tears stream down my face as he went back to happily pulling the rest of my dress down my body.

William killed mamá.

William took away the one person that loved me unconditionally.

William then steps back and grins down at me, his eyes flickering all over my body. I cover my chest with my hands and do my best to cross my legs with the little energy I gained from my shitty meal, but his gaze still makes my skin crawl.

He doesn't seem to care that he's making me extremely uncomfortable and that all I'm feeling is disgust and helplessness. Instead he steps back and starts to unbutton his shirt. "Do you remember when you promised to go swimming with me?"

Dread instantly fills my already defeated body and I watch him smile like a giddy little boy as he removes his shirt and moves on to his pants. "Well, we don't have a swimming pool but we do have a bathtub big enough for the both of us."

The dread bubbles into disgust and I feel it make its way back up and threaten to spill from my mouth. But instead, I clear my throat, as I wipe away all my emotions and plaster on a smile, forcing myself into that naive little girl he liked.

"With bubbles?" I ask, blinking up at him.

He removes his pants, his pale, lanky body clad in a pair of boxers and I tense. "Anything you want, pumpkin." He says and when he makes a move to remove my bra I place my hand over his, stopping him.

I send him a small sheepish smile. "Uh... why don't we surprise each other? You get the bath ready and I'll get out of this myself." I say, shyly.

Just when I think he sees right through me, he steps back and smiles. "Okay. I won't be long." He calls over his shoulder, moving into what I presume is the bathroom.

The second the door closes I try my best to get off the bed. I roll onto the floor, my body stings in protest and when I can't muster enough strength to stand, I crawl on my hands and knees towards the desk where I know he left the gun.

My movements are strained and my right leg burns in protest but I move towards the desk, needing to get my hands on the gun.

The desk isn't high up, but I can't reach the gun without standing. I grip onto the edge of the desk and move to pull myself up but just as I do so, a loud beeping noise fills the room and my body stills.

I slowly look down towards mamá's diamond bracelet and just when I realize the loud sound is coming from there, I hear the bathroom door swing open. "What the hell is that?"

I cry out in frustration when William's eyes find me and I instantly move forward to reach for the gun. The cool metal touches the tips of my fingers but before I can grab it, I'm toppling over as William's body crashes into mine.

I scream, kick and fight against William as he moves on top of me and tries to grab onto my wrist. His eyes are wide in outrage and although my body is weak, I'm still putting up a fight.

He has the upper hand above me but when I reach my left hand out to feel around, I wrap my fingers around a wire and tug, hard. The glass lamp from the desk comes tumbling down and I shut my eyes and turn my head to the side as it cracks against William's head.

Glass goes flying everywhere around us and the hit is enough to wind William enough where I can take the opportunity and roll us over.

I move to straddle him and the surge of adrenaline and anger takes over. It fuels my strength as I claw at Williams face, punching and scratching him as he struggles beneath me.

William killed my mamá.

I manage to wrap my hands around his throat and I instantly use all my strength to squeeze and strangle him.

the sounds of him fighting to breathe fill the room along with the ringing from my bracelet, but I focus on his face as I tighten my hold around his neck.

I'm going to kill William.

He struggles beneath me and my hard eyes stare into his. I'm so focused on watching his eyes dim that I don't see his hand pat around for the biggest shard of glass and by the time I realise what he's doing, it's too late and I'm screaming out in pain as he impales the shard of glass into the side of my upper arm.

I topple over with another blood curdling scream, hoping it's loud enough for someone to hear and William pushes off the floor.

He struggles to stand but when I see him make his way towards the desk, I crawl forward and grab onto his ankle, pulling him back.

He falls to the ground, landing with a thud and I don't let go of his ankle, no matter how much my body protests.

But then he suddenly kicks back right into my wrist, causing it to jerk and I pull away with a cry of pain as I cradle my wrist while simultaneously trying to maneuver around the shard of glass sticking out of my shoulder.

I look up to see him standing above me, the gun in his hand and his eyes livid. "What did you do?! Where is that sound coming from?!" He screams.

I cradle my wrist and cry out in pain and when he realizes that the noise is coming from my bracelet he charges towards me.

"No!" I scream as he drops down onto the ground. He reaches for my wrist, but I curl further into myself on the floor, hiding my wrist. He was going to have to kill me before he got mama's bracelet.

My mind is spinning and my movements are delayed, but I still work through it all.

The pounding in my head.

The ringing of the bracelet.

The feeling of his hands gripping onto me.

The sudden bang coming from the door.

Williams movements stop, and when I hear the door burst open, I look up and and cry out in relief when I make out Alessio's familiar form.

His large frame stands in the doorway and at the sound of my chocked cry, his head snaps in our direction and surprise flickers across his face before it hardens as he takes in the scene before him.

I don't have to do or say anything else because the next thing I know, Alessio's gun is raised at Williams head. But before he can do anything Williams shoving the barrel of his gun into my mouth and screaming up at Alessio from his spot near me on the floor.

"Don't move!" He screams at Alessio and when William's hand moves to the side of my shoulder, he pushes the shard of glass deeper into my arm and I scream, but it's muffled by the gun in my mouth.

Alessio's eyes flicker all over my face and when his gaze travels to where William's hand is pushing the shard of glass into my arm, he stills and his shoulders tense.

"Don't move or I swear I'll shoot her!" He cries, staring up at Alessio who stops and stares at William.

"Close the door!" William screams and with a tight jaw Alessio kicks his foot back and shuts the door behind him.

He watches William and then his attentive gaze moves down to scan his form, he's still in his boxers and when he trails down my body, I can see his eyes flare but he still remains calm and unbothered.

"How about we put our guns away and you can tell me what you want?" Alessio says, his voice calm and controlled as his eyes briefly flicker to the gun in my mouth.

A sense of comfort washes over me, knowing that he wasn't scared but I flinch when William's loud screams fill the room. "You don't make the demands, I do!" And then he glares at Alessio. "Drop your weapon."

Alessio's eyes narrow in annoyance and when he doesn't drop his gun, William pushes the shard of glass further into my arm and I choke on a sob while trying to control my breathing.

Alessio's jaw ticks but he slowly leans down and places his gun on the floor while he holds his arms up and kicks the gun away. It slides under the console table near the door and he straightens out to his full height.

Unlike William, he's calm and his body language tells me that he's not scared but he's on guard. "What is it you're looking to achieve here, William?" Alessio questions slowly, his voice demanding and his eyes flickering between my arm and the gun.

William instantly stands, and I take a deep breath as he pulls the gun out of my mouth and points it towards Alessio.

Alessio doesn't look the least bit bothered, instead he looks forward at William but his voice is directed towards me. "Vieni qui, Principessa." He commands softly. (Come over here, Princess.)

I make a move to crawl over towards him but William stops me by placing a foot on my wrist, right on top of mamá's diamond bracelet.

"What are you saying to her?!" William yells.

Alessio's eyes narrow as he glances down at Williams foot resting on my wrist, before he moves his head back to stare at him.

His composure doesn't crack, "I told her to move away. She shouldn't see what's about to happen." He explains simply. 

William nods, his gaze not wavering from Alessio. "Move away, Pumpkin. I don't want you to see this." He says lifting his foot and I instantly find myself rolling onto my stomach and crawling towards Alessio as William continues to speak.

"I want you to let us get out of here! No one can touch us or follow us. And you're gonna tell those thugs outside to let us go." William spits.

I crawl forward until I'm pressed up near the door and against the legs of the console table. I manage to lift myself up with extreme difficulty, positioning my back against the door.

"You and I both know I can't do that." Alessio says slowly. From my position Alessio's back is to me and I have a clear view of William pointing the gun at him.

I also catch a glimpse of the gun buried in the waistband of Alessio's slacks from behind.

I notice his hand slowly itching down but his movements are careful and slow enough that it's going undetected by the hysterical man.

My head is spinning and my body is shaking but I still slowly move my hand down and slip it beneath the console table to feel around for Alessio's gun.

"If you don't, I'll kill you and then I'll kill everyone out there. I don't care what it takes, I'm taking my Gia away."William screams as tears stream down his face.

Alessio's voice is soft and I watch as his hand starts to inch closer towards his back. He stares ahead but once again is speaking to me. "Copriti gli occhi, piccola." (Cover your eyes, baby.)

William screams again. "Don't talk to her-"

But before Alessio can reach into his back for his gun, the piercing sound of a bullet being fired fills the small room.

Followed by another one.

And another one.

And I don't stop until I watch William's body double over and his body falls right to the floor.

Three pools of blood start to form around his limp body and I drop the gun and examine my work.

One in his dick, one through his heart, and one through his skull.

I worked my way up and made sure he suffered a painful death.

Silence engulfs the room for a split second before the ringing in my head gets louder.

It's not from my bracelet or the ringing from the gun fire. No, this was a much slower one. One that made my vision hazy and black spots appear all over Alessio's head as his concerned face filled my view.

I couldn't feel his touch nor could I hear his voice as his brown eyes stared into mine and his lips moved.

All I could feel was the numbness spreading through my body and all I could focus on was the slow ringing that suddenly came to a stop.

It all stopped.

𓆩❤︎𓆪

She needed to be a bad bitch, I was tired of Alessio always coming in and saving her🙄

Also this doesn't mean that she forgives him for what he did...
But do y'all think he should suffer? And if so how should she make him suffer?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...